WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 06:37 AM

Old May 26th, 2024, 09:55 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Midnightpaw came bumbling back into the camp alongside her patrol-mates, coming to an abrupt halt by Lynxshade. "The patrol went good–right, Fallenmoon?" She urged the warrior to reply.

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Fallenmoon, @Ragwort - Deadstone, @Wingnettle - Lynxshade ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 26th, 2024, 08:20 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Midnightpaw came bumbling back into the camp alongside her patrol-mates, coming to an abrupt halt by Lynxshade. "The patrol went good–right, Fallenmoon?" She urged the warrior to reply.

[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Fallenmoon, @Ragwort - Deadstone, @Wingnettle - Lynxshade ]
Fallenmoon blinked unsurely at the apprentice, he seemed calmed by her honest and hyper self. Fallenmoon understood the question. "Y...yes... It w....w-wa.......was good" Fallenmoon managed to meow, it sounded a bit wonky but the more the Tom spoke the more his suprisingly deep voice came through

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 29th, 2024, 05:41 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend

· · ────────────── · ·
[Lynxshade - @Wingnettle ] [Lostspark - @Rose ] [Magpiepaw - @Marigoldwhisper ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker padded into camp alongside Lostspark, Magpiepaw and Birdpaw. What should have been a quiet border patrol had ended up being rather strange for a reason one might not expect. The Enforcer could see Lynxshade scanning the entrance as if waiting for her patrol, and the black feline sighed quietly before heading over to report. Lostspark had gone ahead, while Mistlewhisker had paused for a moment to ensure a scent marker hadn’t been missed. She didn’t want any ThunderClan rats to get the wrong idea. “All is quiet on the ThunderClan border. There was very faint scent of injured outsiders, but stale enough to not be a concern. The reason we are late…” Mistlewhisker cast her one-eyes gaze to Birdpaw, who was still yawning slightly as she followed her mother. “Birdpaw ate something that made her very tired. We had to ensure she expelled what she ate before continuing.” Leave it to the Weird Kid to be, well, weird.

[I'm so so sorry I’ve been so busy this shouldn’t happen again!!! >: D]
Lynxshade nodded to the clan deputy and the clanmates following her. "It's okay. An injured outsider won't be a threat to us, but Birdpaw- she said, turning to the apprentice: "You must have eaten something rotten or that had some parasite inside. Please pay more attention next time." And with that, she dismissed them all with a flick of her tail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Honeybite and Silkpaw return, carrying 2 birds and 3 mice.
Honeybite spoke.
"Basilwisp was slow to show, so I took the apprentices hunting instead. While we were there, Basilwisp finally showed up before both he and Finchpaw seemed to disappear."

(I understand that technically there's more I should do since I took over patrol leader, but I'm trying to wrap this up, I'm going on an emergency hiatus for my mental health) @Wingnettle
"You did well, but I'm not sure I can let Basilwisp and Finchpaw's actions fade into oblivion. I'll deal with them, thank you for reporting to me. You all are free to go and take something from the freshkill pile." (I'll let the delay slip since Abyss is going on emergency hiatus!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Fallenmoon blinked unsurely at the apprentice, he seemed calmed by her honest and hyper self. Fallenmoon understood the question. "Y...yes... It w....w-wa.......was good" Fallenmoon managed to meow, it sounded a bit wonky but the more the Tom spoke the more his suprisingly deep voice came through
"I suppose everyone did their part and came back all right then, or am I wrong?" She raised one eyebrow, though she was more amused than worried because of the warrior's odd speech. "I have just one question. Why have you delayed?"

Last edited by Wingnettle; May 29th, 2024 at 05:43 AM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 06:06 AM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade nodded to the clan deputy and the clanmates following her. "It's okay. An injured outsider won't be a threat to us, but Birdpaw- she said, turning to the apprentice: "You must have eaten something rotten or that had some parasite inside. Please pay more attention next time." And with that, she dismissed them all with a flick of her tail.

"You did well, but I'm not sure I can let Basilwisp and Finchpaw's actions fade into oblivion. I'll deal with them, thank you for reporting to me. You all are free to go and take something from the freshkill pile." (I'll let the delay slip since Abyss is going on emergency hiatus!)

"I suppose everyone did their part and came back all right then, or am I wrong?" She raised one eyebrow, though she was more amused than worried because of the warrior's odd speech. "I have just one question. Why have you delayed?"
Fallenmoon stared at the warriors lips to read them. "W....I... has... trouble navihagteing" Fallenmoon meowed. Hoping his mew wasn't wonky he flicked his ears self-conciously. He sensed the amusment and pinned his ears for a moment. Looking around warily. As a young kit nobody taught him how to deal with being deaf and he was just taught to suck it up and be humiliated with no coping. So he was a large fur of shyness, scared to even try talking.

(navigating)

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 29th, 2024, 06:12 AM
a winter in my heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Fallenmoon stared at the warriors lips to read them. "W....I... has... trouble navihagteing" Fallenmoon meowed. Hoping his mew wasn't wonky he flicked his ears self-conciously. He sensed the amusment and pinned his ears for a moment. Looking around warily. As a young kit nobody taught him how to deal with being deaf and he was just taught to suck it up and be humiliated with no coping. So he was a large fur of shyness, scared to even try talking.

(navigating)
Lynxshade stared at the warrior for a few seconds, trying to decide how to reply to this cat who had evident issues speaking. "I understand, but Deadstone should have helped. Since you all came back and did your job, there will be no consequences this time. Now go." She dismissed him with a flick of ear and turned away.
Old May 29th, 2024, 06:12 AM
a winter in my heart

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Silver Tongue | Beefed Up (T3) | Mind Reader

It was time.
Time to get out punishments.

Lynxshade needed to appear calm, stern, and authoritative like Dawnstar and the other Enforcers. She recalled the new policy her leader had implemented for failures in doing Shadowclan patrols, and she was ready to follow it despite having other possible options. Well, well. Let's see.

She planted her paws at the base of the Shadowledge and started calling out for the cats who deserved to take responsibility for their actions - or in this case, non-action.

"Lionpaw! ( @Ladiebugg ), Badgerstripe ( @Honey Bee ), Chestnutfeather ( @appariitiion ), Suncloud ( @Fernwillow ), Thrushdawn ( @MaplestrikeWCUE ), Floodpaw ( @Spider-in-the-corner ), Russetpaw ( @IDIOTICBEAN101 )! You all failed even to show up, minding only about your business and neglecting the care of the whole clan. For this reason, all of the warriors will be in temporary exile from now on from Shadowclan territory. Our warriors have the right to chase you and attack you as if you were not part of our clan anymore. You may return and deal with Dawnstar when you each bring us 5 pieces of prey, but failure in doing another patrol after that will end up in a permanent exile from Shadowclan. (Prompts: scavengers, predators, and twolegs are everywhere outside Shadowclan. Your cat will be in danger at any moment!)

About the apprentices- Lionpaw, Floodpaw, and Russetpaw. Since you have demonstrated no interest in your duties, you will be demoted to kits for the next 2 moons and will take care of queens, kits, and elders for the time being. From now on, even outside of Shadowclan, your names will be Lionkit, Floodkit and Russetkit. Finchpaw - kit ( @Epiales ), you too."
(This takes place for 2 months irl from the moment you return to wco and begin roleplaying again!)

"Basilwisp ( @ramen ) and Honeyspot ( @f0rg0tt3n_v0id ), you two are warriors. You have duties toward your clan and your clanmates, and yet you left inexperienced apprentices alone on patrols. From now on, your names will be Basilshame and Honeyshame for the next moon. I expect each of you to head into our territory and bring back 5 pieces of prey before any of you put a claw on our freshkill pile."

Last edited by Wingnettle; May 29th, 2024 at 11:13 AM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 01:50 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Russet(kit)-They/Them

-------------

Russetpaw-ugh, kit, put their head down. Two whole moons? They growled to themselves. The patrol had been so close to done, why had this happened now of all times? What would Lionflop think?

-------------

Old May 29th, 2024, 02:01 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade stared at the warrior for a few seconds, trying to decide how to reply to this cat who had evident issues speaking. "I understand, but Deadstone should have helped. Since you all came back and did your job, there will be no consequences this time. Now go." She dismissed him with a flick of ear and turned away.
Fallenmoon stared at Lynxshade. Standing there as he didn't read her lips at the end. He got confused and stood awkwardly. "R-repeat...... pleash" Fallenmoon mewed. Fallenmoon looked at Lynxshade and realized, she might not be aware of his deafness. Most cats caught on easily as he sniffed everything and stared at them as they meowed. But clearly Lynxshade as not caught on. Fallenmoon flicked his tail upwards. Hoping she looked at his ears and caught the hint.

(please)

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old June 9th, 2024, 01:01 AM
&lt;3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

PATROLS ARE DUE JUNE 26th
BY 11:59pm CENTRAL TIME
If you would like to be replaced please let me know no later than June 12th at 11:59pm Central Standard Time. You are more than welcome to ask for an extension up to three days after the patrol is due although it is not preferred, however, patrols that fail to report in/back or return with empty paws will be punished in character by Mossfreckle, Dawnstar, or an enforcer.

Please report in this thread to Mossfreckle [mention me @/ellie] with the number of each herb gathered along with a link to the post in which you collected the herbs. Note that no cat should be realistically able to carry more than 5 herbs - if you have The Collecter purkk you will be able to carry 8 and second trips can be made to bring back more.

Unless stated by the patrol leader, everyone should report their own herbs and herbs reported by the patrol leader should still list which cat brought which herbs.
[failing to return with herbs will result in IC punishment] (gathering of herbs should be done through roleplay IC, hence the links to were the herbs were gathered)]

Please VM if you have any question or concerns, I don’t bite

(If your character is an apprentice and none of the warriors are showing up it is your responsibility to find a warrior to go with you and/or go and speak with Mossfreckle)

❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

Diligent white tipped paws brushed in silent wisp against the packed earth of the burrow that now comprised the medicine cats den, lanky form leapt with ease over the rivulet that cascaded from a crevice in the wall and trickled in a rush down the knots of rock and root and spilled into a ideling stream, halting within the mouth of den - lichen curtain falling in a graceful frame of his angular star marked head - Mossfreckle turned over his shoulder to gaze at the eclectically molted tom that lounged deeper with the belly of the den and motioned with a silent cant of his head for his apprentice to follow, soon Grousepaw would stand in his paws at the base at the Grimpeak and call fourth patrols… soon… but not today, toady was the day his meagre supply became a stockade once more and stars help those that didn’t pull their weight in this round of patrols, the medicine cat was antsy and the only rest for his starry mind would come when all was in order once more. Mossy hues blinked quickly as they strained momentarily while they contracted to the noonday light - albeit less than it used to due to the speckling of golden rays that dappled the medicine den through the roots of the old and firm cedar that loomed above them - before padding to the jutting, oddly angled, and eerie old stump and sitting down in its shadowed shade, white tipped feathery tail flicked the ground in his right side before curling over his petite paws and waited for Grousepaw to take his right place at the freckled herbalists side.

Glancing at his former mentor, Mossfreckle offered her a soft smile before authoritatively raised tones began the spiel of the days patrols which numbers much more than usual - the move meant restocking, restocking meant more patrols, gone were the days of a lackadaisical Shadowclan - “Lostspark { @Rose },” the medicine cat called to the lithe grey enforcer, “I want you to take Rookpaw { @alec}, Sleepypaw { @Estelle }, and Mirepaw { @taillow } to Herondive Hollow in search of cobwebs, marigolds, oak leaves, and poppies - only two or three poppies will do, focus on the other herbs first,” descriptions came next, he knew that Lostspark knew them like the back of her white tipped paw but he would spare her the trouble of telling the apprentices on their way to the border, ”Cobwebs are silken threads and marigolds have medium hued almost fern like leaves but are most noticeable by their orange flowers which have many ruffled petals that form a fluffy dome shape. As for oak leaves they are five pointed leaves and if possible bring back only dry ones - crunchy but not rotting - and the poppies are tall stemmed flowers with outreaching ruffled leaves and vermillion flowers that have deep bluish black hues around a yellow bead like centre,” finished with the first patrol angular head turned to address the next patrol.

“Hawkbite { @SuspiciousMindz } you will lead the next patrol to Darkwater Mire - I trust you to keep your apprentices away from the Deathberries - having said that you will be taking Brownpaw { @zozelen } and Eggpaw { @MockingRabbit } along with you,” a pause as his mossy hues sought out the forms of the two named apprentices, “Look for Catmint which is a soft, ground level plant with oval, ribbed leaves plant with purple bubs - it is easily detected by its pleasing scent - you will also be looking for celandine and chickweed. Celandine is has deeply verdant heart shaped leaves and yellow flowers and chickweed is a viney, low lying, ground covering plant with purplish stems, circular leaves, and small white daisy like flowers,” he trusted the enforcer commander and felt a little bad for sending him out but it seemed Eggpaw needed a bump in the right direction - not at Hawkbites lack of trying, however.

Onto the third patrol, “Raspberryswirl { @ophelia } you will be heading to Shadowclan Territory with Fernblaze { @Patagonia } and Hollowrock { @constellation } in search of coltsfoot, daisy, and dandelion,” a brief pause once more, “Coltsfoot is a very short yellow feathery flower with thick brownish green stems and daises are thin stemmed white flowers with yellow button centres and they tend to grow in clusters. Dandelions are also short stemmed yellow flowers but they are more button shaped and have large oval leaves and a single flower steming form the center,” a simple enough task, gathering flowers in an fair spring day.

“Yellowtwist { @Aolani }, you will be leading this herb patrol to Dawning woods in search of elder plants, juniper berries, lady’s mantle - you will be taking your apprentice Pigeonpaw { @Luminous } and Foxear { @Tallstar } along with you,” searching the annals of his starry mind for the descriptions Mossfreckles white tipped feathery tail flicked idly at his lanky side, he still had six more patrols to announce once this one was sent out, ”The elder plant is a bushy plant with a multitude of long oval leaves that end in a point and has many clusters of small white flowers, being the branch’s as I have used for both the leaves and flowers. Secondly, juniper berries come from smaller conifer type trees and have a blue powdered look to them. Lady’s mantle is a domed bushy cluster of small yellow flowers with large, ruffled leaves at its base.”

Onto the fifth patrol… halfway done… “The next patrol will be heading to Mourning Ruins and will be led by Bubbblebunny { @Ladiebugg }, you will be taking Sharpfrost { @Willie Warf } and their apprentice Lionpaw { @/Ladiebugg },” a moments wait to catch the attention of the mentor and apprentice duo, “The herbs you are to gather are lovage, mallow, and chervil - which we have none of. Lovage is characterised by its three pointed thin leaves and clusters of creamy button domes of flowers that top thick stems. Mallow is most noticeable due to its pinkish purple flowers that have a deeper purple veining and white edges, in addition to this, it also has deeply verdant, ruffled, circular leaves. Lastly, chervil is a bushy, thin stemmed plant that has three pointed, ruffled, and serrated leaves,” time seemed to be moving in slow motion, even the freckled tom felt like he was droning on but this was good for them all… once again, they could deal.

“Iceclaw { @Starphobia } take Darkcloud { @Morrigan } and their apprentice Moonpaw { @Poprock } to Dawning Woods to collect honeycombs, lavender, and rosemary,” a warning of the bees was in order, the herbalist duly noted, “Honey combs come from beehives, please try your hardest to not get stung. As for lavender it is a tall stalked thin purple flower and rosemary is bushy shrub that has a similar leave pattern to the pine needles, both of these plants are distinguishable by their scents.”

Angular head turned once more and canted slightly to take in the next lot of felines, ”You all will be heading to Evergreen Grotto in search of mushrooms, ragwort, and stinging nettle. Shadedstorm { @Malinovy } will be the lead,” Mossfreckle said as he looked about Shadedstorm, Mudslide { @Marigoldwhisper }, and Venomstrike { @ollie } - the tom offered the latter chipper young molly a smile before he continued on, ”Mushrooms are pretty easy, thick stems with caps and ragwort is tall stems with ruffled leaves and clusters of daisy like flowers at the top. Stinging nettles need to be handled with care, they are tall, thick stemmed with radial serrated leaves that have fine hairs that can cause irritation, before you return you will need to put the leaves and stems into the stream that is found within the cave for a bit and scrub them firmly - a firm hold on the stinging nettle seems to spare you the itch, it’s gentle brushes that pick up the hairs,” there was little he could do about the rashes so he hoped that the trio had listened carfully - if they hadn’t the stinging itch would serve as a good lesson to keep one’s ears perked when they were spoken to.

Mossy hues settled on the eclectic trio of felines that made up the next patrol and offered a brief smile to the cheery Hillstrider and the two semiunnerving mollies, he liked them well enough but they sure had a certain way about them, ”Hilly { @Mica }, please take Hazelstripe { @Dark } and Nightshade { @poppy } to Mourning Ruins and gather tormentil, watermint, and comfrey for me,” he gave them a moment to shuffle together, “Tormentil is most noticeable by its four petalled butter yellow flowers, the rest of the plant is characterised by radial clusters of serrated leaves that move up in intervals along a thin, woody stem. Watermint had oval leaves that end in a point and have a purple, veiny underside, alongside this they have tall stems that have puffs of purple flowers that move up the stem in clusters. Lastly, comfrey is is a bushy, tall plant with long ruffled oval leaves that end in a point and droopy, pinkish purple bud shaped flowers.

This was the last patrol before his own thank Starclan, ”This patrol will be heading to Shadowclan Terriory and will be lead by Bloomingblaze { @IDIOTICBEAN101 }, please take Dogpaw { @Goopysharkboi } and Shrewstep { @gs29513},” a shuffle of his petite, white tipped paws, ”You are to gather thyme which is a tall bushy plant with small greyish green, oval leaves, and tiny purple or white tubular flowers. The second herb you are to find is wild garlic which can be described as a tall, pale green
stemmed plant with clusters of purple, white tipped flowers at the top of the thick stem. Lastly, yarrow, a deeply verdant plant with fern like leaves and a tall stalk that is topped with clusters of small white flowers.

Finishing his list of patrols the lanky medicine cat turned to Grousepaw, “We will be heading to Darkwater Mire to gather deadly nightshade, deathberries, meadow saffron and moss - this will be your second lesson alongside being a patrol,” with that situation addressed Mossfreckle rose and turned to face the crowd of felines gathered around him, ”These patrols are meant to restock my herb supply after the move, make two trips if need be but I expect bountiful harvest,” authority slipped through his maw easily now but his tones always remained as calm as his unwavering demenour no matter how loud his voice grew to ring across the clersning to be heard amoung those sent on his patrols, his statement… or was it a warning… made, the oriental tom flicked his white tipped feathery tail in a silent go ahead for the patrols to make haste on their endeavours.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; June 11th, 2024 at 08:54 AM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 05:35 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\14 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
The tall she-cat was the first to trot over. Huh. Well, at least she could sit in silence for a bit while she waited. She sat down digging her brown paws into the soil. She picked up dirt and watched how the thick earth broke down in-between her marbled paw pads.

Mudslide didn't mind patrols, it was an excuse to do something and she couldn't pass that up. Plus, now that territory was new, she might get an opportunity to explore a bit... If those other Shadowclan cats didn't slow her down.

She knew them, of course she knew them. They were her clanmates. But that didn't mean she had to like them or even attempt a connection. Mudslide just stared off into space as she tried to replay the instructions in her head. There was a stream in a cave? Alright, sure. Not odd at all.

Tags:
@Malinovy // Shadedstorm
@starry // Palesong

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!