Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 07:04 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:54 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 06:41 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 06:37 AM

Old May 25th, 2024, 05:09 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

Fogpaw

shadowclan apprentice | he/him | 9 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; -

Fogpaw steps into the new camp, and immediately squints his eyes. As Dawnstar shows everyone around, he fidgets with his paws. Where is he going to sleep? It doesn't look like there's a place for the apprentices...

Until she points at the stump and Fogpaw has to hold back a grumble. Maybe he can sleep in Dawnstar's den. The apprentice places the things he carried down and begins to sniff around, getting used to the scent of the camp.

Last edited by MangofDoom; May 25th, 2024 at 05:10 PM.
Old May 25th, 2024, 05:12 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Tuftedtusk bounded quickly out of the camp after his leader, tail swishing as he sniffed the air. At her order, the tom would grunt and pad over to a tree, rubbing his pelt along it to leave his potent ShadowClan scent.
He was proud to be on a patrol with his leader, he hadn't been on one before. Doing what he was told to do would make her maybe respect him a bit more.

After he marked the tree, he moved to a bush, swishing his tail through the leaves and brushing himself against the leaves.

He would then look up, seeing how the rest of the patrol was doing.

[ @/Undertaker ]

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old May 25th, 2024, 06:12 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtuft View Post
Ashkit stared at Doeflame, blinking in awe. They were mesmerised by Doeflame’s ability to turn the moss into a bed.
“Heyy! Can I help? Please? Pleaaaase?”
They looked at Doeflame with big, bulging, sparkling eyes partnered with a silly pout.
Doeflame

Doeflame was almost finished making the nest when a kit came up to her, begging her to help the warrior. "Yeah, sure," she told them, twitching her whiskers. "Do the work for me."

Doeflame took a step back to let the kit work; she would give advice if they needed it, but for now they could engage in some small talk. "What's your name, kitto? And I s'pose you're exploring? New camp's pretty cool, huh?"
Old May 25th, 2024, 06:43 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)

[ @zozelen @ophelia @silver. @Abyssopelagic ]
YELLOWTWIST
Yellowtwist was called. Yay, now if anyone questions him from escaping the stupid cats over with Mothcloud, he could say he was busy doing his job and he wouldn't be judged. Man, this move was turning out pretty good so far. The old camp must've hated him or something. (Of course, there was nothing to hate about him.)

He wandered around camp, looking for more moss. He found a small patch, but it was still something. He wrapped his long, scarred snout around the nest material after placing his claws above the patch and pulling it down, forcing it the fall to the ground. There was bound to be more moss, though. Unless his group was really damn fast.

He was happy to find a slightly larger clump of bedding, tearing it off a broken branch as if scoring across a pelt. He carried it. "I found this."
[
+4 moss ]

[ herb packet contents: 3 poppy seeds, 2 honeycomb, 3 oak leaves -@poprock @neptune @furrensic @Myling - tbh im just mentioning everyone furrensic did so if i missed a ping or pinged someone unnecessary blame furrensic /j]
DIZZYCLOUD

Her little paws thudded as the bird screeches filled her with negative emotion, be it anger, fear, or sadness. She was keeping pace with her clanmates by slowing down every once in a while, just to speed up.

Loud. Way too loud. She made a face of disgust and torture. Let her out of the noise! She wanted to scream, as she had the entire event, but this time the pressure was much more intense! She had to endure it thought, she could handle it without a bit of moss to bite, she could, she had to. She Didn't wanna suck!

Her eyes were shut tight when she got to home. It seemed to help a bit, remove some sensory, but it wasn't great. She was still breathing heavily.

Oh, it was quieter now. A wave of relief washed over her. Work had to be done on the camp, though. It was quite literally in ruins. AHH A KIT WENT MISSING? AFTER THE MURDER? AHHH!

Her paws shuffled nonstop. Okay, she had a job! Should be a distraction right WRONG. It only added to the pile. okay, okay, so Dawnstar would find the kit after all WE LIVE HAPPY EVER AFTER OR ELSE.

She ran over to Squirrel and started helping. They seemed quiet. What she didn't want right now was a loud cat. Oh great, they were ganging up on someone. That wasn't sarcasm, she was to occupied to care about that right now.

She was very loud when she stepped. She wanted to make her own noise to defeat other noises, but it would be really weird for someone to just start screaming out of nowhere and everyone would be upset, 'cos no one liked noise. She lightened her feet before gently setting her bundle of herbs down and picked up a few twigs to almost begin on the wall. Uhh, she didn't know how to do this, maybe just...? Put them together? She'd figure it out. She set a twig next to another, making them interlock. Huh, that seemed to do the trick! She smiled and proceeded to use lotsa variety of stuff ta piece a wall together.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; May 25th, 2024 at 08:14 PM.
Old May 25th, 2024, 09:11 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

While Brownpaw was waiting for Mistlewhisker's instructions, a pretty gray and white warrior walked up to the apprentice, asking Brownpaw to collect moss with for her for the nursery. "Of course!", Brownpaw meowed, excited to put her paws to good use. Just a moment later, Mistlewhisker assigned even more cats to help them, like another apprentice! Brownpaw had never talked to Bitternpaw before, had she? That would have to change!

Brownpaw followed after Raspberryswirl, the she-cat leading them to a very mossy fallen tree. Perfect! Raspberryswirl and Honeybite had already gotten what was on it, though, so Brownpaw would have to go looking someplace else. She glanced around for Bitternpaw and Yellowtwist, and it looked like both of them were getting moss on their own... she bounded over to Bitternpaw, who had already finished with his moss collecting, set on introducing herself to the other apprentice.

"Hi! I'm Brownpaw," she mewed to the tom with a smile, and began searching the forest floor for some nice moss. "I don't think we've ever talked before... you must be Bitternpaw, right?" Gradually, Brownpaw made a bigger and bigger clump, with all the little bits she found on twigs and stones. "You got your moss so fast, it's still taking me a bit, eheh... I'm almost done though!" Hold..."

(brownpaw rolls a 1!)

Brownpaw winced and brought a paw up to her forehead, suddenly feeling like the world around her was spinning. She couldn't see straight, and her nose throbbed, like right after she fell... mnm, was she bleeding again...?

"O-On..." Brownpaw weakly finished, trying to step one paw in front of the other to pick up her moss- but before she could, everything around her was tilting, and the apprentice hit the ground with an unceremonious thud.

Brownpaw couldn't stifle her small whimper, already very tired of falling. And she couldn't even finish getting her moss... that was what made Brownpaw the saddest. She sniffled quietly, but it was like her head felt too stuffy to move her paws, only being able to weakly twitch them. How was she supposed to help her clanmates like this? And she fell right in front of everyone, too. Even Bitternpaw.

Oh, she really needed to get up soon. What if Mistlewhisker thought she was being bad...?

@silver. @ophelia @Abyssopelagic @Aolani (somehow, brownpaw rolled a nat 1 for gathering moss, so i'm saying her earlier head bump was so bad she got a concussion. her moss is still there to pick up, though!)

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 25th, 2024 at 09:26 PM.
Old May 25th, 2024, 09:40 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopywhisker
Warrior || He/him || 11 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Goopywhisker hadn't had time to fully process the fact that the home he'd lived in his whole life was now... not his home. Instead it was being abandoned to the twolegs and their tree eating monsters while Shadowclan fled to a new camp. It wasn't bad just... not home. "It's.. It will do." He meowed to Squirrelpaw, surveying their new camp with his multicolored eyes. Gutspaw had been lucky to show up right as the move began, but two of his siblings remained missing. How were they supposed to find each other now? The calico sighed before finally looking to his friend. "It w-will take some getting used to." Whatever he was feeling couldn't really be said with words... not now at least. He was a guard now, and so was she. They couldn't be having a bestie chat when things needed to get done.

"Ya, I'll see you later. We can build o-our nest tonight." With a small smile, he was off.

Checking that Mothcloud and Raspberryswirl were situated was his next task; and a quick one at that. Mistlewhisker had already assigned him a new job after all! Lucky for him, this one required much less effort than carrying an expectant queen to a new territory; something he was extremely grateful to hear. Despite Mossfreckle's expert healing, his back leg still ached from the minks. A weaving session sounded relaxing!

He looked to Cougarbite and Palesong sheepishly, embarrassed that they were stuck pulling moss off of his sticky pelt. "S-sorry guys, I promise I'll do my best to unstick most of it." A sweep of his fluffy tail to usher away anyone standing too close and then.... shake shake shake shake!! Moss globs flew left and right, leaving only a little bit for the warriors to peel off. Sootpaw and Springblossom would be able to get started right away!

@furrensic @JackHunt_17 @starry @iliri @Starphobia (Sorry for the hold up yall!)

Last edited by Poprock; May 25th, 2024 at 09:40 PM.
Old May 25th, 2024, 09:41 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Foxear quickly followed her leader and started marking where she was instructed to careful to not hit any death berry bushes

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 26th, 2024, 12:30 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @silver. @zozelen @Abyssopelagic @Aolani ]
Rasberryswirl

The grey molly stripped off piece after piece, laying them carefully in a pile beside her. The other cats assigned to moss patrol were hard at work as well, spread out across the new camp. Rasberryswirl hummed as she worked, trying to keep her enthusiasm going and her spirits high. This was fun! Exciting! Yes!
Soon enough she had a a good pile going. Satisfied, she craned her neck to scoop up the soft plant material delicately and trotted towards the designated nursery to drop it off. Setting the stack outside the opening, she turned on her toes, planning to make another trip. However, she was distracted by Bitternpaw and a woozy-looking Brownpaw. Was she okay? OH. Oh no, not okay.
“Brownpaw!” she exclaimed with a high pitched yelp, bounding over the tree trunk separating them to crouch at the younger she-cat’s side. She stretched out her neck to press her nose encouragingly against the apprentice’s pelt. “Stay awake Brownpaw! What happened?” she exclaimed, trying to keep the frantic edge out of her voice. She’d seemed alright just a second ago. Where was Mossfreckle? “Bitternpaw, can you stay with her?”
Without waiting for a response, she was off again, searching for the medicine cats. Searching, searching…aha!!
“Mossfreckle!” [ @ellie ] she skidded to a stop next to the medicine cat. “Brownpaw just fell over, she was fine a second ago! She’s over there gathering moss…” she turned over her shoulder, pointing her ears in the direction of the two apprentices.

[ +4 moss ]

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios

Last edited by ophelia; May 26th, 2024 at 12:30 AM.
Old May 26th, 2024, 02:49 AM
THE BIRDBRAIN

Bump Policy: anytime m8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Doeflame

Doeflame was almost finished making the nest when a kit came up to her, begging her to help the warrior. "Yeah, sure," she told them, twitching her whiskers. "Do the work for me."

Doeflame took a step back to let the kit work; she would give advice if they needed it, but for now they could engage in some small talk. "What's your name, kitto? And I s'pose you're exploring? New camp's pretty cool, huh?"
Ashkit shuffled around with the moss, pressing it down into some sort of.. nest. It wasn’t exactly the best, but they roughly copied what they’d seen Doeflame doing.
“My name’s Ashkit!! Yeah! Also this new camp is AWESOME!!!”

stay sigma, chat!
pronouns.cc
Old May 26th, 2024, 09:27 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

he/him // 8 moons
50/100

---

Aaaaaand it was all going downhill almost immediately. When Brownpaw goes from introducing herself to collapsing almost immediately he does a double take, blinking in surprise and staring down at her in disbelief until Raspberryswirl is speaking to him. Stay with her? As if he would leave her like this. How... Annoying. Gingerly he shoulders her back to her paws as best he can, if she is willing, and stays there against her flank to act as a support. Had to be sure she wasn't going to fall over again.

"Do you need anything? Food, water? It's important to remember those things in a time like this."

Has he really eaten or drank since the move had started? No-- but he wasn't falling over his own paws like this apprentice was. It was a wonder she even kept up at all with how she was reacting to everything now. Tail flicking anxiously, he keeps an eye out for Raspberryswirl and Mossfreckle, hoping that the medicine cat would be making his way over sooner rather than later.

raspberryswirl | @ophelia // brownpaw | @zozelen // mossfreckle | @ellie

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !