Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
Purrk: Agatha Kitty(inactive)

TW: Some emotional distress

Oh, no, no, no! Frostpaw was late, so very late! How much had she missed? Anything important!? Wait- what? They were going to war?! She froze, halting her nervous rush to find a spot in the crowd. They were driving Riverclan out...? W-what? W-Wh-Why? B-b-be-Because t-they ne-neede-needed to be p-p-punish-punished?! N-No...not more...v-vio-viole-violence...

Dread hit her like a tidal wave and shivers took hold of her body. Riverclan had hurt them so very badly...yet cats defended them. Not to say the young cat agreed but she was scared. She was afraid that if the attempted this...Riverclan would come back for revenge and just start the cycle all over again. Pain was something that frightened Frost severely. Ice-blue hues that had cried many times already started welling with salty tears, on the verge of full on sobbing out of the terror that grasped her.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old May 24th, 2024, 07:21 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Vinepaw-8-Moons-Tunneler-Anxious,kind

Vinepaw watched the commotion in front of him he hated how there was tension between his clan mates but he knew it was natural especially considering the circumstances but he couldn’t help but feel slightly sorry for Rabbitpaw him being dragged into this and all.When he heard the mention of a apprentice ceremony he light up he would no longer be the youngest! He watched happily as Leopardkit bounded out of the nursery he purred with amusement as the kit scrambled foward

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 24th, 2024, 08:15 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Watertail and Orangepaw watched and listened as Pumpkinkit slept. "What if a Riverclanner asks for mercy? Such as letting us take them into our clan or something, do we let them go or do we keep them?"

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 25th, 2024, 10:33 AM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Frostpaw
Windclan apprentice
Purrk: Agatha Kitty(inactive)

TW: Some emotional distress

Oh, no, no, no! Frostpaw was late, so very late! How much had she missed? Anything important!? Wait- what? They were going to war?! She froze, halting her nervous rush to find a spot in the crowd. They were driving Riverclan out...? W-what? W-Wh-Why? B-b-be-Because t-they ne-neede-needed to be p-p-punish-punished?! N-No...not more...v-vio-viole-violence...

Dread hit her like a tidal wave and shivers took hold of her body. Riverclan had hurt them so very badly...yet cats defended them. Not to say the young cat agreed but she was scared. She was afraid that if the attempted this...Riverclan would come back for revenge and just start the cycle all over again. Pain was something that frightened Frost severely. Ice-blue hues that had cried many times already started welling with salty tears, on the verge of full on sobbing out of the terror that grasped her.

OPEN

Forcing Riverclan out of their territory? Winterpaw understood why Twilightstar was upset, the Riverclan deputy- Dusklion, as he heard from his clanmates who went to the gathering, had killed Fallownose. They had hurt others cats in Windclan, like Twistedpaw, along with infiltrating a clan meeting. Likely to gather information, but Winterpaw wasn't sure why they were so unsubtle about it... to get across some sort of message, perhaps?

Though Winterpaw wasn't opposed to the idea of a temporary exile, he did wonder what the lasting effects may be. Would more of their clanmates die, trying to drive them out? Would Riverclan's actions only get worse, now driven by vengance? It was... difficult for Winterpaw to understand political motivations, at least this kind. It made sense to fight for resources, or power, since that helped you secure what you had and gain more. But why would Riverclan kill Windclan's deputy, and maim one of their apprentices? What did they have to gain?

It was easy for the clans to turn against eachother, and chalk the other's actions up to pure cruelty. But there had to be a logical reason behind every decision. Winterpaw just... wasn't sure what, yet.

"Unfeeling, emotions over logic," Quailheart protested. Was Windclan really thinking this through? There might be another way, one where stopping Riverclan's actions could be more assured. Quailheart had used the word cruelty as well, like Winterpaw was just thinking. To Twilightstar, and the cats in Windclan, their actions seemed perfectly justified... but Riverclan wouldn't see it that way. Was it the same looking from the other side, too? Did Riverclan have their reasons, ones they thought were right?

Winterpaw heard Crowtooth raise his voice, rebutting against Quailheart. His mentor broke off into violent coughs, having to take a moment to recover, and Winterpaw hoped this argument wouldn't escalate too much farther. It seemed like both of them had reasonable points, even if they disagreed with eachother. Would tension in Windclan be caused by Twilightstar's decision? Their leader sounded frustrated as well, even growling at the warrior.

Winterpaw was listening to Twilightstar before, but his focus shifted as he saw an apprentice shaking and sniffling, right to his side. Winterpaw had a suprised expression on his face, not expecting one of his clanmates to look so... sad. Perhaps the conflict was upsetting her? The thought of Riverclan? Or it could be something else entirely. After waiting for a few moments with no one going to comfort her, Winterpaw cautiously padded over.

He didn't say anything at first, just sitting close by, enough to alert her of his presence. Then, with a low, calm voice, began to speak. "Frostpaw, right?", he asked quietly. "My name is Winterpaw. If you'd like, I can walk with you to the apprentice's den. There's no shame in needing to rest."

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 25th, 2024 at 10:38 AM.
Old May 25th, 2024, 02:40 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

(OPEN!!!)

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

AFAB | SHE/HER | APPRENTICE | 16 MOONS | NO PURRKS

Small, skinny, black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip, a mangled tail, a crooked jaw, and one blind eye.

Pawsteps from Twistedpaw's blind side made her turn her head. Standing there was an apprentice she didn't know very well. His black pelt blended into the darkness, his white paws like splashes of snow. It was Vinepaw. A tunneler apprentice. Twistedpaw hated the thought of the tunnels. They were terrifying. The enclosed spaces, the endless weight of the earth above her head... The thought made her shiver. I really respect Crowtooth and Dustbunny for going down there! Vinepaw, too, as he was training to be a tunneler. She cast an awkward glance at her mangled tail. As usual, it stuck out in the bright sunlight. It would not have enough room in the tunnels.

Twistedpaw turned back to Vinepaw, her cheeks heating a little. She felt more comfortable around other cats now, but she couldn't help feeling nervous about being judged. She didn't like being judged even though she was used to it. But Vinepaw's milky blue gaze held no such judgment. In fact, he seemed nervous himself. His shaky introduction helped Twistedpaw relax. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable or unwelcome. She got anxious, too. A lot.

"Hello," she meowed, her voice surprisingly steady. It was distorted, though, as usual. What if he's afraid of me? Because of what I look like? The thought was disconcerting, but she shook it off. Well... I don't know. He could just be nervous about talking to someone new. She'd try not to assume anything, but still, it was difficult to stop her creeping nerves.

"Y-yes, I'm Twistedpaw," she continued. Suddenly, she was aware of how she must look. Overaged. And in the spotlight because of what had happened with RiverClan. The scar on her left side and the multiple scars marring her belly, fresh and tender.

A flash of orange fur caught her eye. Turning, the black-and-light-gray she-cat spotted Whisperinghive walking among the crowd. Her tiny ear perked up. She hadn't gotten a chance to congratulate him on becoming a warrior yet. She wanted to... but Vinepaw was here, and she wasn't sure if he was done talking. She glanced at the younger apprentice nervously.

Before she could make a decision, one of the warriors, Quailheart, spoke out against Twilightstar. Twistedpaw's gaze was immediately drawn to the soft-furred white-and-brown she-cat. Her stomach clenched. Her pelt sparked with anxiety and horror. How can she say those things? Yes, driving out RiverClan was an intense punishment, but they wouldn't be gone forever! Besides, it would help them get themselves together. They'd done too many horrible things for too long.

Crowtooth's voice rose above the crowd. Twistedpaw winced at his harsh words. Suddenly, she... well, she didn't want to be here among the arguing Clan. It was scary. But... but cats argued. So, she stood there and listened. Crowtooth made some fair points. When he brought her up, Twistedpaw ducked her head, feeling her cheeks heat. She didn't want to be the center of attention. It was scary. Suddenly, she felt her mangled tail and crooked jaw and belly scars stick out like a sore claw, on display for everyone.

The lead tunneler moved on, thank StarClan. Twistedpaw lifted her head and found herself nodding along with his words. We did give them a lot of chances, she reasoned silently. And they're not taking any. They needed a warning, and then they'd be okay. Right?

We need to fight them. And... Something else occurred to her. If we just attack them, that won't do much, will it? It'll just cause more back-and-forth fights. Something firm will be a good reminder. Surely Quailheart would realize that?

No, she didn't, for she kept arguing. RiverClan had a new leader, that was true... but their warriors hadn't changed. Cedarfrost is still there. A shudder passed through Twistedpaw, and her stomach scars stretched, a clear reminder of what he'd done to her.

Thankfully, Twilightstar intervened. The skinny apprentice's eyes widened in surprise at the first thing she said, though. Taking RiverClan cats in? They wouldn't be stealing them, right? Maybe it's so bad that RiverClan cats are fleeing. They'd gone through so many leaders and seemed so unstable. They really need help. Would an exile, even temporary, only break them further apart? Or would it help shape them into a Clan? WindClan's old home had been destroyed, but they were here and stronger than ever. But it's a lesson, she reminded herself, and better than just attacking them over and over again.

Swiftfire also spoke up. Twistedpaw felt that the matter was settled, but... her thoughts hadn't been reflected at all. In the space it took for Leopardkit and Wolfkit to step up, she considered whether she should say something. Her stomach roiled; her muscles clenched. She wanted to, but at the same time, would her opinion matter? Would anyone want to hear it? RiverClan hurt me. But... I'm weird. There would be no escaping the cats who would judge her.

And yet there were plenty who wouldn't. Batglare's words from moons ago ran through Twistedpaw's mind, about how she needed to stand up for herself. She took a deep breath. The air whistled strangely over her oversized tooth. I... I should.

She dipped her head to Vinepaw, her crooked jaw swinging. She tried to ignore a flash of embarrassment as she righted it with a round black paw. "I'll... I'll be r-right b-back."

She slipped into the crowd until she found Crowtooth, who was near Quailheart. He seemed to care about her - and he was fluffy, which was always a bonus - though she didn't know him enough to snuggle. So, she looked up at Quailheart, tipping her head so she could see the other she-cat's face through her only working eye.

"Q-Quailheart... we know RiverClan is s-struggling. With l-leadership. W-with honor. They... th-they need t-to know that th-they can't keep d-doing this. Th-that they need t-to act like a C-Clan. And... and th-think of it th-this way. W-would you r-rather we... we j-just keep th-throwing ourselves into end-endless battles? Spilling their b-blood over and over ag-gain without m-meaning? When w-we drive them out, it... it's j-just one fight. Then th-they'll get t-time away to understand th-that they n-need to b-be better. Anyone who w-wants to leave them will b-be accepted, and, wh-when RiverClan gets b-better, they... they can c-come back."

Twistedpaw's legs were shaky, and she had this weird feeling in her stomach, but she wasn't trembling badly, and her pelt only carried a slight whiff of fear. She felt... surprisingly steady, really. And that made her proud, even though she was afraid of how Quailheart might react to her. Deformed and overaged... but she had reasons to be, and, though she was nervous, she was not ashamed. She deserved a voice.

@Tallstar @ChaosBringer. @zBlaze @Rani (Since Crowtooth knew Ashfeather, you can have him realize how similar she and Twistedpaw look!) @Tiabirb @Moonraven

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; May 27th, 2024 at 09:08 AM.
Old May 25th, 2024, 08:41 PM
BEANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

There was always at least one. The she-cat sighed softly as Quailheart spoke her thoughts, quite rudely mind you. Crowtooth rebutted and then Quailheart told him she had a right to an opinion and seemed like more indirect insults... Twilightstar had less patience than usual tonight.

"I've already planted the idea of taking cats from RiverClan in Bumblestar's mind. So long as her clan is fine with it, ThunderClan may be willing to take members who no longer want to be a part of RiverClan into their clan. Dawnstar's already agreed to allow it, and so long as WindClan is open to it, we can as well." Twilightstar said with a slight edge to her voice.

"If the cats in RiverClan prefer to follow their clan into temporary exile, that's that. I was not given lives or swore to protect and defend cats outside of my clan. My duty is to WindClan first and foremost, not RiverClan. The cats of RiverClan should have thought about their kits and apprentices before trespassing repeatedly, picking fights, murdering my clanmates, and brutally torturing our apprentice." Twilightstar fixed her eye on Quailheart.

"Cats are free to speak their mind here and have opinions, but in a respectful manner. I've never punished or exiled any cat for speaking up, yet you make it sound like I've done nothing but sown fear within my clanmates and listen to only those with a respectful reputation. From the youngest kit to the oldest elder, cats can speak here. However, making me sound like a ruthless, idiotic, insane, tyrant of a leader, directly or indirectly, and you're going to get backlash as your opinion simply starts to sound like insults and downright disrespect. Crowwtooth isn't trying to stop you from voicing your thoughts, he is simply disagreeing with you as you have with me. And reminding you to mind your tongue."Twilightstar growled.

"Quailheart, there is a reason warriors swear an oath to their clan and a reason there are rules that keep the four clans separate. So, we don't have to worry about sympathizers who don't know where their loyalties lie." Why did Twilightstar have to have this conversation repeatedly?

"I've never had to worry about WindClan being run out because I've never allowed WindClan to fall so low that the other clans see us as rogues. But if our situations were reversed and WindClan had done everything RiverClan done. I'd be apologizing profusely, offering herbs or prey in compensation for the injured apprentice, and demoting the cat who killed their deputy. Whatever the reason, if my clan were in as shaky a position as RiverClan is, I would not risk the other clans' ire for one cat who messed up, nor would I keep her only to show strength. I would take responsibility. But watch, RiverClan cannot and will not take any accountability for their actions." She bet Dusklion would still remain as deputy when all of this was said and done.

Watch, she bet they'd still want to fight in the name of vengeance after this. It wasn't RiverClan's stupidity and recklessness that got them kicked out, it was WindClan, ThunderClan, and ShadowClan that booted them out. Twilightstar's could practically hear the yowls now. "How dare you kick us for doing nothing wrong!" "You've gone too far; we've done nothing to deserve being exiled." "StarClan will never forgive you'll pay for this... blah blah blah." The leader made a note to herself to make sure that exile couldn't be pinned on one clan alone. It was a united decision between the three clans. If one clan got backlash for it, shouldn't they all? Hopefully, she could amend that later.

"Do you know how many RiverClan leaders I've seen come and go? Fadingsun will be the tenth. Each one ends up being worse than the last, and that is not an opinion, it's a fact at this point. So, forgive me for not wanting to sit back and wait and see how terrible Fadingsun will be. Seeing as he named the one cat in all of RiverClan who murdered Fallownose his deputy, I can't say I have much faith in his judgment or moral compass. As for judging current leaders for past leaders' mistakes or actions... that is part of being in a clan. You don't just get a clean start when a new leader takes over. Every cat represents their clan, when one makes a mistake, they all live with consequences for generations to come." There was no individuality within a clan. Go be an outsider if you want your actions to reflect on you and you alone.

When you think about that, it's impressive how both ThunderClan and RiverClan named such troublemakers deputies. Bumblestar weasled her way out of taking responsibility thanks to StarClan. Twilightstar had to admit, that the molly has shown significant improvement with keeping her clan under control over the past moons. RiverClan, Twilightstar would not be given the chance to get out of this, and unlike Bumblestar she didn't see Fadingsun learning anything from this.

"Quailheart feel free to continue to disagree with my decision, just as everyone here can, you can feel and think as you'd like, there is no changing my mind about this. I've made my decision. I've spent countless seasons trying to protect this clan from war, and WindClan has only suffered because of my inaction. No more. I will not make those who don't want to fight join us. Stay here at camp, no one will look down on you for it. But I'm done trying to reason or search for peaceful solutions at WindClan's expense. I'm not looking for peace with these cats, doing nothing has cost WindClan a great deal, it is time RiverClan remembered that WindClan has claws and fangs and if we bleed, they bleed with us." Quailheart should be careful with worrying too much about RiverClan it'd only be a matter of time before someone starts calling her a traitor.

"Wolfkit, Leopardkit. If you two are up shall we do your ceremonies before ending the meeting?" Twilightstar was done speaking about RiverClan. It hadn't been up to discussion to start with. Why not end the meeting on a happier note before they all head to bed?

#wcmeeting

Just so everyone knows, Aspenkit is still outside of camp, heading towards the minks. Apprentices and queens can not stop her, only Twilightstar, Lightningstorm, warriors, and elders can stop her!

Join Desertclan!
Owner - @Snowyfeathr

I will not be online on Saturday or Sunday this week. Or ANY Tuesday.
Old May 26th, 2024, 03:58 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Maplepaw
A tall tri-colored she-cat with blue/green heterochromia.
a light Russian accent [R's are rolled or 'purred']
Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Not the most social cat

note:
any sentence that is communicated through sign language will be in italics
any sentence that is communicated through verbal dialogue will be in bold

That was it. A confirmation that WindClan was actually going to war with RiverClan. That's so crazy!! Will that mean that Maplepaw will actually have to fight? She has fought minks before, but minks were tinier and uglier than big cats that are so muscular than even their muscles have muscles and their muscles's muscles have muscles. But this is RiverClan they're talking about. They may be big, but their brain is about as big as a nut. Then again... so was WindClan with their small patience. So,, who was going to win??

52/100

[opennen]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Last edited by wendigo; May 26th, 2024 at 03:58 PM.
Old May 26th, 2024, 04:36 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

No sign of Wolfkit. Twilightstar observes, glancing down at Shadowflame as she speaks out against her decision. Swiftfire quickly shot her down and expressed interest in keeping some RiverClan cats in a stable clan. Twilightstar offered Swiftfire a small nod in return for her thoughts about RiverClan coming here. She was going to assume that the silence meant her clan would leave the decision up to the leader. She didn't want to hear complaints later if she brought RiverClan into the clan. She gave them a chance to speak out.

"Leopardkit," She returned her green gaze to the kitten. "From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Leopardpaw. Your mentor will be Crowbreeze." She glanced down at the tom as she called his name.

She moved on once the clan congratulated the apprentice. "We have a few reassignments. Willowpaw and Flashfeather. Lichenpaw, you've recently returned from an... experience. I'm going to leave your training to Wolffang." Twilightstar wanted one of her seniors to take care of Lichenpaw's training. Batglare and Dapplebreeze were the first to come to mind, but as Wolffang didn't have an apprentice, she didn't see a reason not to choose him.

"We have a few new clanmates. Screechingpaw was a former outsider. He'll have a lot to learn about the clans and our ways. Swiftfire, I think you'll be best suited to training him. I hope you teach him well." She locked eyes with the fierce warrior. Whether they agreed or disagreed, Twilightstar never doubted the strongly opinioned warrior's loyalty. Screechingpaw was in good paws.

"Robinsnow is a former ShadowClanner who went by the name Alderblossom. She'll be confined within the camp for a moon, she is not allowed to set a paw out of camp until the moon is up. If you have suspicions or concerns about her, you have a moon to speak to her, watch her, and bring me something to exile her for." Twilightstar yawned softly. The night was dragging on and she wanted to sleep.

"Once the moon is up, she'll have the same restrictions as an apprentice and need to learn the territory and how to hunt rabbits, if she completes the training then she'll be accepted as a full warrior of WindClan." Twilightstar finished the meeting with a dismissive wave of her tail. "Dismissed."
#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 26th, 2024, 04:45 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Leopardpaw-She/Her

--------------

Leopardki-paw couldn't stop herself from stimming in place. She quickly ran over to Crowbreeze, her eyes wide with excitement.

-------------

@constellation

Old May 26th, 2024, 05:01 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
--------------

Was...was that approval? Swiftfire's eyes widened the tiniest bit, and she gave the smallest dip of her head to show her leader that she was grateful. It was a step in the right direction, she hoped.

Her attention returned to the meeting fully, and the usual matters were addressed; A new apprentice, reassignments were doled out. And then a bit of an odd one. An outsider was joining them, and Twilightstar had picked her to mentor them. That was a lot of attention in one meeting, but her chest seemed to swell with pride at the remarks given. If there was anyone who could teach loyalty and pride for their Clan, it might just be her.

"I'll do my best," Swiftfire dipped her head, and then she looked for her newest apprentice. Screechingpaw was it? What a lovely name, and she hoped to all of StarClan he wasn't the type to live up to it. "That goes for you too, Screechingpaw. I want your best effort. We start tomorrow." She gave her new apprentice, and her newest Clanmate, a slow, tentative smile. The news went on to welcome a ShadowClanner, and Swiftfire inhaled long and deep through her nose. It seemed wiser to remain silent now.

The meeting dismissed, and Swiftfire rose and headed for the warrior's den. Tomorrow would be busy for her...

@Aolani

Last edited by Tiabirb; May 26th, 2024 at 05:03 PM.