Old May 25th, 2024, 04:29 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Barleypaw
[ She/Her - WC App -
Purrks: Heightened Hearing & Flock Together(1) ]

Hearing her mentors voice the molly moved over to her. She scented the air not scenting another cat present, so either her mentors other apprentice was late or they were a no show. At least she was here on time.

[ @Estelle; @Katiethewolfchild; ]

---

Panic left her face as Silverrose moves over to them. Sounded like they were all here. Barleypaw felt her mentors tail and followed behind.

[ @/Estelle; @Neptune.; ]

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Last edited by Madelaine; May 25th, 2024 at 04:29 AM.
Old May 26th, 2024, 12:00 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Lichenpaw
~<>~
14 moons || she/her || no purrks
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

Once Silverrose arrived, Lichenpaw scrambled to follow after her and Barleypaw, feeling a little out of sorts at the fast pace in which things were moving. Hopefully they could all bring something back - at least two things was Lichenpaw's own personal goal.

[ @Estelle - silverrose // @Madelaine - barelypaw ]
Old May 27th, 2024, 09:06 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Fish @CloudlessEve @Rani
Deadmoon stumped her way into camp, the shoulder which had been briefly not problematic deciding that it had behaved for long enough and was going to start hurting again. Delightful. At least they hadn’t had any issues with Thunderclan, all calm on both sides of the border. The apprentices had proved almost unusually competent as well, showing no sign of accidentally straying over the border or anything. Though she was rarely one for sentimentality, Deadmoon decided to include this in her report, if only to add a few more words to it. But first, she had to find Crowtooth.

This was not a difficult task, and she hailed him with a wave of her tail and a call of his name. Crowtooth! attention hopefully demanded, Deadmoon continued Nothing much to report from the Thunderclan border, there was a beehive on the ground, rather smashed up, but no bees left looking for revenge. That had been all really. Nothing going on. Oh, but Both Spottedpaw and Honeypaw were very responsible and kept well on our side of the border. she added. Her voice was gruff, no particular emotion to it, but she hoped the two somewhat twitchy-seeming apprentices took some confidence from it.
Old May 27th, 2024, 09:20 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Spider-in-the-corner @CloudlessEve @Alchemist Kitsune
Deadmoon wasn’t trying to step on Tallgrass’s toes. She really wasn’t. He had done a good job explaining the whole dandelion collection thing to Honeypaw, but they did need to get back. Deadmoon would be lying if she claimed not to be a bit scared of Lightningstorm, and had no desire to give the Molly any reason to be on her tail. If one cat in this clan would be sharp enough to meet out a heavy punishment, it would be her. Understandable, but Deadmoon had no desire to provoke the spotted molly’s ire.

Thus, it was ahead of her patrol leader that Deadmoon ambled back into the Windclan camp, face already a bit apologetic as she waved her cobweb-encrusted paw in a sort of greeting. Ugh, she was making a bloody fool of herself. Hello! I’m a bit slow so I started back a bit early, but Tallgrass and Honeypaw should be coming behind me with your dandelions. I’m the, uh, bearer of cobwebs, four I think, wherever you want me to put those….. Far be it from Deadmoon to assume anyone with such a prickly cat. Partially because she didn’t want to be in trouble, partially because she knew she would snap back if given the opportunity, and that would be even dumber. +4 Cobwebs link

Last edited by gs29513; May 28th, 2024 at 07:47 PM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 12:15 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

AMAB | HE/HIM | WARRIOR | 55 MOONS | BEEFED UP TIER 1

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with amber eyes and light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest.

As soon as Wolffang reached camp, he headed toward Crowtooth. The loud noises coming from ShadowClan territory stuck in his mind. The cracks, the crashes... Something was wrong.

"Crowtooth, I'm back," he meowed. "My patrol remarked the ShadowClan border without trouble. Not a single toad. But we all heard something disturbing: strange noises coming from deeper within the territory. Cracks, crashes, rumbling. It reminded me of monsters on the Thunderpath. None of us could see anything, but the noises were clear enough. We think there might be some kind of Twoleg activity going on over there. Twilightstar should know about it. It could affect our attack on RiverClan if ShadowClan is hindered in some way. Normally, I'd rejoice at them getting a taste of what they deserved, but now is not a good time."

Wolffang took a moment to get his breath before continuing. Stupid mink bites were still putting a bit of pressure on his throat, though they'd healed almost completely. "Also, Crowtooth, later... I'd like to talk to you. In private." He'd wanted to apologize to the tunneler, talk about Fernpaw, and catch up, but, with everything, there hadn't been time. He hoped he could make up for that soon.

@Rani (I'll set up the Wolf/Crow thread soon!) @Poprock @Tallstar (Just so you two know that the patrol is in!)

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old May 28th, 2024, 04:10 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar padded back into camp, eye locked on a small medicine cat. "Lightningstorm," She called out behind the flowers she was carrying. She walked up to the she-cat and set the flowers at her paws. "I think those are the ones you wanted. They were not easy to find." Twilightstar waved her tail towards Lightningpaw who was carrying what they assumed was the catmint she had been asking for, but again not certain about that.
[+2 chamomile]
@Lightningpaw666 [Lightningpaw] @Alchemist Kitsune [Lightningstorm]

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 28th, 2024 at 04:10 PM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 06:12 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
@Fish @CloudlessEve @Rani
Deadmoon stumped her way into camp, the shoulder which had been briefly not problematic deciding that it had behaved for long enough and was going to start hurting again. Delightful. At least they hadn’t had any issues with Thunderclan, all calm on both sides of the border. The apprentices had proved almost unusually competent as well, showing no sign of accidentally straying over the border or anything. Though she was rarely one for sentimentality, Deadmoon decided to include this in her report, if only to add a few more words to it. But first, she had to find Crowtooth.

This was not a difficult task, and she hailed him with a wave of her tail and a call of his name. Crowtooth! attention hopefully demanded, Deadmoon continued Nothing much to report from the Thunderclan border, there was a beehive on the ground, rather smashed up, but no bees left looking for revenge. That had been all really. Nothing going on. Oh, but Both Spottedpaw and Honeypaw were very responsible and kept well on our side of the border. she added. Her voice was gruff, no particular emotion to it, but she hoped the two somewhat twitchy-seeming apprentices took some confidence from it.

First of the patrols were trickling back and crowtooth wasnt suprised Deadmoon was reliable as ever. The tom grinned at her before wincing at the news of bees (Crowtooth had relied on their honey for his throat many of times but did not like the bug that made it). "Good work then, knew I could count on ya'll. Im glad ta hear about Spottedpaw an' Honeypaw, thanks fer bein' willing ta manage two apprentices fer this." With a thoughtful look the tom considered and asked "Ya keen on bein' a patrol lead next patrol round as well? Assumin' all is well, health wise. If so any preferences on it?" If she wanted more warriors or a hunting patrol or a specific border next time he'd be happy to make it happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

AMAB | HE/HIM | WARRIOR | 55 MOONS | BEEFED UP TIER 1

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with amber eyes and light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest.

As soon as Wolffang reached camp, he headed toward Crowtooth. The loud noises coming from ShadowClan territory stuck in his mind. The cracks, the crashes... Something was wrong.

"Crowtooth, I'm back," he meowed. "My patrol remarked the ShadowClan border without trouble. Not a single toad. But we all heard something disturbing: strange noises coming from deeper within the territory. Cracks, crashes, rumbling. It reminded me of monsters on the Thunderpath. None of us could see anything, but the noises were clear enough. We think there might be some kind of Twoleg activity going on over there. Twilightstar should know about it. It could affect our attack on RiverClan if ShadowClan is hindered in some way. Normally, I'd rejoice at them getting a taste of what they deserved, but now is not a good time."

Wolffang took a moment to get his breath before continuing. Stupid mink bites were still putting a bit of pressure on his throat, though they'd healed almost completely. "Also, Crowtooth, later... I'd like to talk to you. In private." He'd wanted to apologize to the tunneler, talk about Fernpaw, and catch up, but, with everything, there hadn't been time. He hoped he could make up for that soon.

@Rani (I'll set up the Wolf/Crow thread soon!) @Poprock @Tallstar (Just so you two know that the patrol is in!)

No surprise Wolffang got things in on time, he was a deputy once and probably knew the frustration of cats not reporting. He was always reliable besides, in general.

Brow furrowing at the report the tom nodded, agreeing with the warriors decision and rasped a "Ill tell 'er as soon as Im free." concerned this could change things about the upcoming raid. Even with an alliance no one could blame the rats for dipping if twolegs were destroying their home. But it'd be a huge issue for windclan.

That aside though all seemed well and Crowtooth was even pleased enough to muse a "Always free ta talk ta ya Wolffang. Hope its not so ya can rip off my tail fer givin' ya Littleshock heh, I was hopin' a patrol could burn some o' her trouble makin' energy." The tunneler figured that wasnt the situation and sure Wolffangs words wounded serious but really he wasnt concerned, having enough trust in the other tom to figure it wouldnt be bad. .....Probably.

(just start a thread whenever you'd like nyan!)

Last edited by Rani; May 28th, 2024 at 06:12 PM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 07:39 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar padded back into camp, eye locked on a small medicine cat. "Lightningstorm," She called out behind the flowers she was carrying. She walked up to the she-cat and set the flowers at her paws. "I think those are the ones you wanted. They were not easy to find." Twilightstar waved her tail towards Lightningpaw who was carrying what they assumed was the catmint she had been asking for, but again not certain about that.
[+2 chamomile]
@Lightningpaw666 [Lightningpaw] @Alchemist Kitsune [Lightningstorm]
Lightningpaw would be walking in behind his leader carrying his coltsfoot however he wasn't too sure what this was for all he knew was that Lightningstorm could use it. He would set it down beside his paws. "So many flowers there! It smelled so sweet!" Lightningpaw would mew to Lightningstorm. He was glad to be able to do something for his Clan after feeling so useless for so long. So this was a nice change of pace.

[+1 Coltsfoot] @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm
Old May 29th, 2024, 12:11 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 8 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw frowned as he realized that the warriors listed to go out and check the border with him were now, not around. Where could they have gone? He wasn't sure, but it was late now, are they still going? The apprentice startled as he realized that it was probably too late now! Oh dear! The blonde apprentice sulked over to his mentor and avoided eye contact, sad that he had already failed a patrol, only his second patrol ever and he was already ruining it and the ones his own mentor called too at that! "Umm, Crowtooth, I don't know where the others...umm went, I never left camp...I mean I couldn't. I was waiting for the others and then didn't really realize how late it had gotten...I umm, what should I do next time this happens, I just..couldn't leave camp or anything by myself. Sorry..." The apprentice felt incredibly guilty. He had gotten an important task of border checking and he failed!
[ @Rani - Crowtooth ]
[ @Tiabirb | @Marigoldwhisper ]
[ Didn't realize this was due, and unaware of any extensions that may have been grabbed. If so, I'll take this down. ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 29th, 2024 at 05:47 PM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 09:07 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
[Crowtooth - @Rani ] [Snowpaw - @Mizu ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur dropped his three mice into the prey pile, giving a nod to Crowtooth. "Beautiful at Starry Meadow," He meowed conversationally. "Snowpaw did well--caught a rabbit by herself." He waited for Snowpaw to drop her prey and give any updates before padding off.

[Hawkfur delivered 3 mice!]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; May 29th, 2024 at 09:07 PM.