Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Running Wild (Rowan &...
by Mizu
Last post by Mizu
Today 06:54 PM
✦Rowan’s Kitty Bios✦
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:34 PM
Small group finder for RC...
Last post by gs29513
Today 06:02 PM
Ollie's Character Bios!...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 05:57 PM

Old May 18th, 2024, 04:01 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Apprentices Race! [ THUNDERCLAN EVENT - OPEN TO APPRENTICES ]

Wolfhive didn't miss Kestrelpaw sticking her tongue out at him, and he returned it the same - giving her a wink in the process. [ @Rose] He didn't really mind the behavior, recognizing that Kestrelpaw was on the younger end of being an apprentice and that she'd grow out of it in time. He was pleased to see Mallowpaw had come over, reaching over to gently bop her ear in greeting. "I don't know what to expect from this, so just do your best. If you're struggling in an area we can always work on it later too, okay?" [ @kittycatburmise ]

Then the groups were assigned, but Wolfhive quirked his brow at Larkswoop [ @paris]. "... Are you still that sensitive about apprentices not doing what you personally find appropriate??" First, she'd had an issue with him when he was an apprentice and took charge of a patrol. That, while he still did not fundamentally agree with it, made more sense than her weird reaction to Kestrelpaw. "Don't treat grouping her with us as a punishment, jeeze. All she did was stick her tongue out - that's hardly a crime." Truthfully, there was more malice and likelihood in damaging Kestrelpaw's behavior with purposely acting like teaming up with certain cats was.. an act of discipline. Wolfhive and Sproutfleck both didn't need more issues from Kestrelpaw over something so minor.

It was concerning, and he was glad Larkswoop had grouped herself together with him - if this was a sign of repetiive behavior he wanted to keep an eye on his apprentice and Kestrelpaw especially. He wasn't sure how he felt about this overall, maybe Larkswoop would recognize her lapse in judgement-- maybe she hadn't intended it to come off that way-- and it'd smooth things out. For the moment, though, he didn't like it.

[ @Desert Rain Frog & @zBlaze ? i didn't see sproutfleck post yet so unsure if u wanna participate ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 19th, 2024, 12:11 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Woodpaw

Nodding his head, Woodpaw went to gather with Fallingpaw and Porcupinepaw at Orangeblossom.
Old May 19th, 2024, 01:07 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

SilverPaw Sniffed Around. He Was With WolfHive And Larkswoop? Two Cats He Looked Up To!
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
StarWalker Is SunClans Current Deputy. If You Need Him, Mention Me!

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; May 19th, 2024 at 08:08 PM.
Old May 25th, 2024, 02:12 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
64/100

She was with Wolfhive, which Mallowpaw was glad about. She glanced at her mentor as he talked, telling her to just do her best, that if she struggled they could work on it later. Mallowpaw would do her best. She couldn't give up, even if she struggled, because she had to show Wolfhive how good she was. That she wasn't weak, even though Mushroomcloud had given up on her and Beetail had never even tried, even though she felt like collapsing every time she hunted. She would do this and catch up with her denmates, shoot past them even. She had to do this.

(Short post, sorry) @BEAR.
Old May 25th, 2024, 04:25 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Whoops, he killed Larkswoop. Figuratively, that was - or verbally? Who knew. Anyway, since things had stalled out Wolfhive cleared his throat. "Listen up! I'm taking charge to keep this movin'. I dunno what Larkswoop had planned," she kept things very vague, "but I'll at least try to make ..something out of this.

"Silverpaw [ @Desert Rain Frog], Fallingpaw [ @Spider-in-the-corner], Woodpaw [ @Blazing], Berrypaw [ @Mizu], Oatpaw [ @SeonghwasBunnyEars], Mantispaw, Porcupinepaw [ @Katiethewolfchild], Kestrelpaw [ @Rose], Mallowpaw [ @kittycatburmise], follow me!"
He expected the warriors who showed up to come, too - he figured he didn't need to instruct them.

Wolfhive would take them a ways out of camp, enough to be away from the main traffic areas so they'd have a better chance at hunting. "We're starting with the hunting portion 'n depending on how it goes, we'll go into climbing. Now, to keep it simple: to win, you need to get 3 pieces of prey or have the most by Sun-high, whichever comes first. Warriors - your role here is to keep an eye on the apprentices assigned to you. Look after them, avoid hunting for them, but you can give them pointers to improve their technique." The whole group thing had kind of confused him, but hopefully this would be manageable and less jarring on the cats dragged into this. [ @vellichor, @Dolomedes ] Sproutfleck wasn't here, which made Wolfhive feel a little better about the "group" divisions. Everyone had three.

He'd of course, do his best to look after the other apprentices if the other warriors couldn't get to it, but some help was nice.

"Now, on your mark, get set... HUNT!"
--- HOW THIS WORKS ---
I have no idea what the original vision was so I'm improvising! Hi.

Your apprentices have been asked to try to catch 3 pieces of prey.

To determine if your apprentice caught what they're hunting, please either roll a 1d20 die or use a number generator to generate a number between 1 and 20. Please post the number you get in your post for reference! If you cannot do this, ask me and I will roll a number to give to you.

If your number falls in one of the listed categories, please respect that and have the failure/success go accordingly. Note that negative examples below are only examples, and you can pretty much do whatever you feel like to your kitten. Go wild!

IF:
  • 1 - 5 are rolled ; your cat epically fails their hunt. They might trip, they might get attacked by the prey.. it's up to you!
  • 6 - 10 are rolled, your cat fails their hunt but it could've gone worse. Maybe they made a noise and spooked the prey.. maybe they just got spotted.. regardless, no harm no foul!
  • 11 - 15 are rolled, things are going alright. It's nothing spectacular, but your cat caught their prey!
  • 16 - 20 are rolled, your cat has some good luck! Not only did they catch what they wanted, but they're so skilled they actually caught two at the same time.
BONUSES get applied if you have certain Purrks! For this portion, if your cat has Kitty Softpaws, Ultimate Predator, or Heightened Perception, you can add +2 to the number you generate per respective Purrk on them.

This portion of the event will end on 6/1 if cats do not meet the 3 prey minimum asked! There is no current post order unless you arrange one with other roleplayers you might interact with.

Participants who make at least 3 posts will receive 1,000 Koins from me. If there is a winner, I'll give them 5,000.
Old May 25th, 2024, 05:13 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Fallingpaw darted off into the underbrush sniffing the air

(rolled 11)

He could smell a faint sent of what he thought was a vole so he went to track it down and found it

(rolled 17)

Fallingpaw went after it in a crouch to pounce he readied himself and pounced he failed missing the vole and it ran off into a hole

(rolled 2)
Old May 25th, 2024, 06:08 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Oatpaw, Berrypaw, Mantispaw. She identified the three apprentices under her supervision and waited. And... waited. She began to grow a bit impatient, tail-tip flicking from side to side. She was getting close to just getting up and leaving before Wolfhive decided to take over for the now silent Larkswoop. Oh, well. Hunting, eh? That was something she could get behind. Now, she'd wait for her apprentices to do, well, something.

// @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Mizu @Katiethewolfchild \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 25th, 2024, 08:30 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Whoops, he killed Larkswoop. Figuratively, that was - or verbally? Who knew. Anyway, since things had stalled out Wolfhive cleared his throat. "Listen up! I'm taking charge to keep this movin'. I dunno what Larkswoop had planned," she kept things very vague, "but I'll at least try to make ..something out of this.

"Silverpaw [ @Desert Rain Frog], Fallingpaw [ @Spider-in-the-corner], Woodpaw [ @Blazing], Berrypaw [ @Mizu], Oatpaw [ @SeonghwasBunnyEars], Mantispaw, Porcupinepaw [ @Katiethewolfchild], Kestrelpaw [ @Rose], Mallowpaw [ @kittycatburmise], follow me!"
He expected the warriors who showed up to come, too - he figured he didn't need to instruct them.

Wolfhive would take them a ways out of camp, enough to be away from the main traffic areas so they'd have a better chance at hunting. "We're starting with the hunting portion 'n depending on how it goes, we'll go into climbing. Now, to keep it simple: to win, you need to get 3 pieces of prey or have the most by Sun-high, whichever comes first. Warriors - your role here is to keep an eye on the apprentices assigned to you. Look after them, avoid hunting for them, but you can give them pointers to improve their technique." The whole group thing had kind of confused him, but hopefully this would be manageable and less jarring on the cats dragged into this. [ @vellichor, @Dolomedes ] Sproutfleck wasn't here, which made Wolfhive feel a little better about the "group" divisions. Everyone had three.

He'd of course, do his best to look after the other apprentices if the other warriors couldn't get to it, but some help was nice.

"Now, on your mark, get set... HUNT!"
--- HOW THIS WORKS ---
I have no idea what the original vision was so I'm improvising! Hi.

Your apprentices have been asked to try to catch 3 pieces of prey.

To determine if your apprentice caught what they're hunting, please either roll a 1d20 die or use a number generator to generate a number between 1 and 20. Please post the number you get in your post for reference! If you cannot do this, ask me and I will roll a number to give to you.

If your number falls in one of the listed categories, please respect that and have the failure/success go accordingly. Note that negative examples below are only examples, and you can pretty much do whatever you feel like to your kitten. Go wild!

IF:
  • 1 - 5 are rolled ; your cat epically fails their hunt. They might trip, they might get attacked by the prey.. it's up to you!
  • 6 - 10 are rolled, your cat fails their hunt but it could've gone worse. Maybe they made a noise and spooked the prey.. maybe they just got spotted.. regardless, no harm no foul!
  • 11 - 15 are rolled, things are going alright. It's nothing spectacular, but your cat caught their prey!
  • 16 - 20 are rolled, your cat has some good luck! Not only did they catch what they wanted, but they're so skilled they actually caught two at the same time.
BONUSES get applied if you have certain Purrks! For this portion, if your cat has Kitty Softpaws, Ultimate Predator, or Heightened Perception, you can add +2 to the number you generate per respective Purrk on them.

This portion of the event will end on 6/1 if cats do not meet the 3 prey minimum asked! There is no current post order unless you arrange one with other roleplayers you might interact with.

Participants who make at least 3 posts will receive 1,000 Koins from me. If there is a winner, I'll give them 5,000.
(Hi hi! Could you roll for me? Thank you <3)

Oatpaw ran off ahead, leaping into a tree and crouching, he suddenly spotted a Thrush and flicked his tail once, crouching on the sturdy branch Oatpaw attempted to catch the bird.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 25th, 2024, 08:31 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by vellichor View Post
•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

Oatpaw, Berrypaw, Mantispaw. She identified the three apprentices under her supervision and waited. And... waited. She began to grow a bit impatient, tail-tip flicking from side to side. She was getting close to just getting up and leaving before Wolfhive decided to take over for the now silent Larkswoop. Oh, well. Hunting, eh? That was something she could get behind. Now, she'd wait for her apprentices to do, well, something.

// @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Mizu @Katiethewolfchild \\
Oatpaw leapt into a low hanging tree and stalked across it, moving swiftly like a squirel, his unique navy blue eyes shone as he spotted a thrush

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 26th, 2024, 02:39 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Fallingpaw was off again smelling the air and caught the strong sent of a mouse he went and tracked it seeing in near in the open he went after it pounce and killed it swiftly before burying it and running off once more

(rolled 15)