[Atari] Narcissus and...
by Fits
Last post by kenjaku
Today 08:07 PM

Old May 24th, 2024, 04:59 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: Sunset Grove

Vinepaw followed his mentor he had never seen so many trees he didn’t exactly like it but he wasn’t opposed to it.He much perfered the tunnels but it was whatever to him “When you were a apprentice did you like the trees?he hoped his question wasn’t to strange but he was curious.He would have to ask Lightningpaw more about it later @Moonraven

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 24th, 2024, 07:07 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Perfect! He Rested His Tail On Lightningpaw's Flank, And Turned Around. Smell That Mouse? You Can Catch It, Just Land On It And Bite, Stay Low. He Whispered.
Lightningpaw would nod and smell the air opening his mouth to scent the air. He could smell scents of all kinds it was hard to pinpoint the mouse but after some focusing he zeroed in on it. He would move into a low hunters crouch his fur able to blend well into the grass. He would move on his hunches as to not make any impact on the ground that the mouse might feel as he approached. He noticed the small creature scuttling around looking for anything to eat. Lightningpaw was closing in on the creature however he managed to miss a twig which snapped under his paw this alerted the mouse to his presence. Lightningpaw made a vein effort to pounce at the mouse but it was too late the creature had fled. "Mouse dung!" Lightningpaw cursed as he missed. 'I just had to mess up didn't I!' Lightningpaw thought crossly.
Old May 25th, 2024, 08:03 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Lightningpaw would nod and smell the air opening his mouth to scent the air. He could smell scents of all kinds it was hard to pinpoint the mouse but after some focusing he zeroed in on it. He would move into a low hunters crouch his fur able to blend well into the grass. He would move on his hunches as to not make any impact on the ground that the mouse might feel as he approached. He noticed the small creature scuttling around looking for anything to eat. Lightningpaw was closing in on the creature however he managed to miss a twig which snapped under his paw this alerted the mouse to his presence. Lightningpaw made a vein effort to pounce at the mouse but it was too late the creature had fled. "Mouse dung!" Lightningpaw cursed as he missed. 'I just had to mess up didn't I!' Lightningpaw thought crossly.
Warmsun Bounded Forwards, Snagging The Tail In His Fangs And Then Killed It. Hey, You Did Better That Most Apprentices! Most Dont Even Get That Close! He Smiled.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
StarWalker Is SunClans Current Deputy. If You Need Him, Mention Me!
Old May 25th, 2024, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
Warmsun Bounded Forwards, Snagging The Tail In His Fangs And Then Killed It. Hey, You Did Better That Most Apprentices! Most Dont Even Get That Close! He Smiled.
Despite Warmsun attempting to praise Lightningpaw for his valiant efforts Lightningpaw still seemed to be dejected. "Maybe Apprentices who are just starting out but I am nearly 8 moons old now and I haven't been doing anything meanwhile Rabbitpaw is so far ahead of me it isn't even funny. I started training before him but despite that he has gotten so much better in so little time!" Lightningpaw mewed dejectedly as he thought about how his friend was so much further than him.
Old May 27th, 2024, 01:51 PM
Aphrodite

Quote:
Despite Warmsun attempting to praise Lightningpaw for his valiant efforts Lightningpaw still seemed to be dejected. "Maybe Apprentices who are just starting out but I am nearly 8 moons old now and I haven't been doing anything meanwhile Rabbitpaw is so far ahead of me it isn't even funny. I started training before him but despite that he has gotten so much better in so little time!" Lightningpaw mewed dejectedly as he thought about how his friend was so much further than him.
Why, Thats Alright! You Know How Old IWas When I Became A Warrior? He Sat Down Beside Lightningpaw. I Was Nearly 20 Moons! But, Rabbitpaw Must Be Very Detixated And Has A Good Mentor! You Just Need ALittle... Guidence! Yeah, Thats The Word! Warmsun Laughed A Bit.
Old May 27th, 2024, 05:20 PM

Lightningpaw would seem a bit cross at the insinuation thrown at his mentor. "Bravebird is a good mentor! She is just busy." Lightningpaw would meow crossly before trotting forward away from Warmsun and continued searching for prey. He had found another mouse apparently they were plentiful today that was okay with Lightningpaw it just meant he had a second chance. Lightningpaw would slowly creep forward keeping his tail off the ground as he simultaneously made certain to crouch low blending into the grass as he did so. He kept his weight in his hunches as he approached even checking each step for anything that might give away his position. Soon he was within striking range he would bunch up his shoulders and pounce able to get right ontop of the mouse and dispatch it quickly too! Lightningpaw would hold his kill up proudly as he trotted over to Warmsun. @Desert Rain Frog [+1 Mouse]

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 27th, 2024 at 10:55 PM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 07:44 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

As expected, Adderpaw did not show. Silverrose heaved a sigh, evidently disappointed, flicking her tail over he apprentice's shoulder.
"Come along,"
She meows, wasting no further time in heading towards Sunset Grove. They spent enough time waiting already. As they walked, Silverrose gave a few instructions;
"I don't suppose you have interacted with Celandine before? It is no matter if you haven't, we shall find it together. You can memorise the scent for future patrols."
She hummed, beginning her search within the now familiar grove. She still remembered just a few moons ago when this area was still completely new to her; luckily, that was no longer the case.

Her eyes sought the area, firstly for the celandine Sticks would be easier, they could find them at the base of trees. After some time of searching, the silver warrior found a few of the little yellow blooms; she hummed again, pleased.
"It seems we have fortune on our side today."
She guided her apprentice forth with her tail, trying to indicate where the blooms were.
"These are the celandine, take your time. Gather what you can, we will fetch some sticks after."

[ @Madelaine - +3 Celandine ]

Old May 30th, 2024, 06:23 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Vinepaw followed his mentor he had never seen so many trees he didn’t exactly like it but he wasn’t opposed to it.He much perfered the tunnels but it was whatever to him “When you were a apprentice did you like the trees?he hoped his question wasn’t to strange but he was curious.He would have to ask Lightningpaw more about it later @Moonraven

"Trees? I'd never seen one until I was taken to borders for the first time. They terrified me. I hid underneath my mentor's tail and refused to let them show me how to mark the border because I was certain the branches were going to cuff me." Dustbunny meowed with a smile. She was a bit of a coward as a paw, she supposes she was still, but not as bad now.

The molly paused as she turned to lead them to the next destination, and lowered herself into a hunting crouch. In a burst of speed, she dove underneath a nearby bush and returned a few seconds later with a mouse hanging between her fangs. She made quick work of burying it. "There now we both have something to bring back to WindClan." She purred.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 30th, 2024, 06:46 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

"Trees? I'd never seen one until I was taken to borders for the first time. They terrified me. I hid underneath my mentor's tail and refused to let them show me how to mark the border because I was certain the branches were going to cuff me." Dustbunny meowed with a smile. She was a bit of a coward as a paw, she supposes she was still, but not as bad now.

The molly paused as she turned to lead them to the next destination, and lowered herself into a hunting crouch. In a burst of speed, she dove underneath a nearby bush and returned a few seconds later with a mouse hanging between her fangs. She made quick work of burying it. "There now we both have something to bring back to WindClan." She purred.

He was surprised that Dustbunny was scared of the trees as an apprentice but he was also a little comforted by her words he smiled and padded along when she stopped abruptly and crouched he lowered himself as well when she darted into the bush he watched in awe at her speed “Woah nice catch! he bounded up to his mentor the mouse was of fair size he grinned tonight he had provided for his clan he was starting to feel like a true warrior

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old June 1st, 2024, 03:53 PM
Aphrodite

Quote:
Lightningpaw would seem a bit cross at the insinuation thrown at his mentor. "Bravebird is a good mentor! She is just busy." Lightningpaw would meow crossly before trotting forward away from Warmsun and continued searching for prey. He had found another mouse apparently they were plentiful today that was okay with Lightningpaw it just meant he had a second chance. Lightningpaw would slowly creep forward keeping his tail off the ground as he simultaneously made certain to crouch low blending into the grass as he did so. He kept his weight in his hunches as he approached even checking each step for anything that might give away his position. Soon he was within striking range he would bunch up his shoulders and pounce able to get right ontop of the mouse and dispatch it quickly too! Lightningpaw would hold his kill up proudly as he trotted over to Warmsun. @Desert Rain Frog [+1 Mouse]
I Didnt Say She Was A Bad Mentor. He Put In, Cheerfulness Suddenly Repaced With An Emotionless Expresion. Good Job! See? Failing Is Just Another Word For 'Opratunity To Inprove' He Walked Over To The Apprentice.