Last post by starry
Today 02:40 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:30 PM

Old May 24th, 2024, 04:02 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Thistletoe and Ashenheart left.
Old May 24th, 2024, 04:12 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

╔══ ☽•°✦°•☾ ══╗

D R E A M K I T
She/Her ll 0 Moons ll ThunderClan Kit
Very long dark gray, almost black fur with
white and gray flecks, blue eyes

╚══ ☽•°✦°•☾ ══╝

Oh dear this was not good. The kitten swished her gray tail, blue eyes wide at her leader. A fight??? She didn't like fighting, but still. Why wasn't she allowed to join?? She could easily take on a stupid ol warrior! "M FWNNA FWN!!!!" she mumbled, jumping up and down. She was too young to speak, but surely someone could understand her! Right? It couldn't be thaaaat hard. Well, she was tired now. All that listenin really wore her out. Nap time!! But she didn't wanna walk aaaaalllllllllllll the way to her den. Dreamkit's blue eyes looked around, seeing who could be victim of her cuteness and give her a badger ride back.

[OPEN]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old May 24th, 2024, 04:23 PM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Happy
Clans Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Dawnkit was relieved that the meeting was over. She went back to Amberwhisker to continue her nap. Maybe afterwards she could play again.
Old May 24th, 2024, 04:26 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips

꧁꧂

Raggedear's whiskers twitched disapprovingly at his leaders resolution, but he dare not argue more. The tom sat back on his haunches, eyeing his Clanmates as they dispersed from the meeting. 'What will become of us? Of them?' He thought darkly, shaking his head. Forcing himself to get up, Raggedear began stretching. He might as well loosen his muscles before the fighting began. He wondered if he should train with others to prepare.

[ OPEN ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
Old May 24th, 2024, 04:53 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Salmonshade listene to his leaders words and felt a song of sympathy for the kits and queens him being a father himself he couldn’t imagine what it would be like if he was forced from the forest with fireflyflicker and his 4 kits “If you don’t mind me saying I’d be open to watching after some kits I know it’s not exactly our duty but still I can’t help but worry I don’t want any kits to die he looked up at his leader hopeful
@Dino

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 24th, 2024, 06:09 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Lurking

Violetspark
She/her // Warrior // 27 moons // “Who’s afraid of little old me?”

Violetspark’s eyes widened. That was… unexpected. She had never known Bumblestar for completely ignoring the words of her Clanmates, at to Violet? The majority had said no. Violet considered padding up to Bumblestar and asking them why they chose to let the River cats in… but thought better of it. RiverClan cats definitely don’t belong in ShadowClan. Like, at all.

Violet rolled her eyes and grumpily padded away from her leader, talking to herself over to the fresh-kill pile. She stared at the pile of prey for a moment then chose a small vole and sat down to nibble.

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!
Old May 24th, 2024, 07:28 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Rosekit
Male / 3 1/2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a wide scar across the bottom half of his face

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

The russet tabby kit had been watching the Clan Gathering play out form the entrance of the nursery. Silently and curiously, he watched as the usual crowd of complainers spoke up about their concerns and annoyances, likely being one of the reasons clan leaders nearly always seemed to grumpy each and every time a clan meeting took place. Rosekit began to groom as he watched and listened, occasionally fading out of focus and falling into his own thoughts. He had missed the first portion of the meeting, deep in thought, but eventually managed to force himself to head over to the Stormcrest to watch and listen. But I’ll be hearing about it all later, here or not, He assured himself. Somebody’ll start shouting and complaining about whatever they hear loud enough for the entire territory to hear them- yeah, I’m sure I’ll get caught up on everything I’ve missed in a snap.

But missing out on these kind of events completely was still unsatisfying to Rosekit, despite his youth, so here he was, watching and waiting for some warrior to outburst. Somewhere along the line, somebody always came up with some sassy comment and/or remark to throw up at their leaders, and as much as it annoyed Rosekit to watch everybody else suffer because of it, he found it funny. Watching and taking pleasure from the stupidity of his clanmates was part of what pulled Rosekit through these things, all of these meetings and such. At least he could get in a good laugh-

Hold on, what about kits and queens? Rosekit snapped back into attention, blinking his focus back into place. His amber eyes narrowed in frustration with himself. Goodness… if I want to be great, I’ve gotta start trying harder to listen! Stupid attention problems! He listened more carefully as Bumblestar explained that they would also be allowing in kits and queens, sparing them from the exile if they felt the need to take refuge in ThunderClan. Rosekit’s whiskers twitched. Well, well, well, then, He started to think, eyebrows raising. I guess I’ll be getting such unfamiliar company then? The fish-babies’ll come tumbling in, and- uh oh. The nursery is gonna stiiiiink like craaaazy! I’ve heard about those fishy balls of hair… they’ll cause a stink-explosion! Guess I’ll just have to adjust to… fish. Augh, nasty.

Then there was another thought: trust. Rosekit had heard his leader address the topic, and add that it would be easier to keep an eye on the RiverClan kits and queens if they were in the same den as the rest of them. Rosekit saw the truth there, but he still felt mildly uncomfortable with the idea of RiverClan cats coming and flooding into his nursery. It was disturbing… how were the RiverClan visitors going to feel after ThunderClan decided to help shuffle their family and loved ones into exile, then casually invite their youngest to stay with them in safety? Would it anger them at all? Would they be grateful? Rosekit let a single eyebrow fall, leaving the other raised, and bit lightly at his tongue in thought. Maybe it’ll wind uo being a mix of both. Anything’s possible, I suppose… Brows returning to their normal state, Rosekit straightened and lifted his chin. Well, whatever the case, I’ll be just fine. I doubt any of those RiverClan queens will have any interest in murdering a bunch of kits anyway- I’m sure I and my current denmates will make it out Ay-Okay.

Rosekit kept on listening, picturing the ThunderClan patrol heading out to battle. Then he imagined how RiverClan would react to find them all storming into their territory and forcing them out. He felt a strange mixture of sympathy and amusement. Oh, they deserve it alright, and… His made-up image of the RiverClan nursery popped into his thoughts, followed by the best image of RiverClan’s leader he could make just based off of hearing his own older clanmates describe them. …I bet their leader isn’t going to be too overjoyed with seeing their clan get booted! Maybe that’ll teach em’ to lead right, for once.

As Bumblestar continued to speak, Rosekit went on imagining his older clanmates racing through RiverClan territory fighting with their RiverClan opponents, storming through their camp, and running through the medicine den sending their claws raking across the clan’s stashes and stocks of herbs. Kits would cry, queens would panic, apprentices would realize how frightening battle truly was and warriors would be darting and rushing every which way trying to save themselves and their clans form exile. And yet… they deserve it all, Rosekit reminded himself. His last traces of sympathy quickly faded into full amusement. That’s just what they get. Hit us, we hit ya’ right back. See how it works, RiverClan fish? We’re not stopping till’ we’ve won.

The meeting ended, and satisfied with the news that he had heard, Rosekit turned tail and padded along backward, disappearing into the depths of the nursery. The russet tabby had left the meeting.

✽❀✽

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old May 25th, 2024, 03:19 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Hawkcatcher

As soon as the warrior heard Bumblestar's call, she figured something about Riverclan would be mentioned. She had been in the warrior's den, having decided to try and get enough sleep to be prepared for what might come the following days, but this was happening already? Well then.

As the leader began to speak, mentioning the raiding, killing, and torture, Hawkcatcher's usually stone-like mask broke and her expression twisted into one of disgust. She still recalled the poisoning and relentless slaughter, even if it had begun... years ago, and many here were too young to remember it. A few scars on her ears still reminded her of the battles, but so did the images of bleeding bodies and mangled limbs that the wars had left in their wake. She was not pretending Thunderclan had done never done anything to provoke Riverclan or never had any part to play in the bloodshed, but it was certainly not poisoning or kidnapping to the extent that they had done. Or torture, for that mater. She would be happy to teach them a lesson about that.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop ←‡⁕※

Do you have a cat in the Atari? Dm me for... a thing... more details then

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

My purrks

Old May 25th, 2024, 09:38 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
65/100

They were letting kits, apprentices and queens in. The decision seemed reasonable, although who they let in was of little concern to Mallowpaw. Bumblestar went on, telling them the details of the battle- she was bringing a patrol of warriors and apprentices with battle training. Kits, queens and elders were not to be attacked. A chill went through her as Bumblestar mentioned how RiverClan had attacked their medicine cats. Drizzlecloud was deaf now, right? Mallowpaw couldn't imagine what it would be like to live without hearing. Foxpaw had been mute, but that wasn't the same. She had still been able to hear; cats could speak to her verbally even if she had to sign back to them. Who would attack, deafen a medicine cat? Mallowpaw swallowed as she looked up at Bumblestar. RiverClan wasn't innocent by any means, that alone proved that. But then, neither was ThunderClan.

They could attack the herb stores, but not the medicine cats themselves. For once Mallowpaw agreed with her leader; there was no need to attack cats who weren't even fighting, who were only there to save lives.

They were taking back Cattail Pond if it had been cleared out, and any RiverClan cats willing to join them too. After telling them that, Bumblestar ended the meeting, and Mallowpaw stood up and left.
Old May 26th, 2024, 07:18 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The meeting was over.

Details felt like a blur to Wolfhive, who was still... hmm.. he was just uneasy. Violetfreckle was a great cat, but other fish? It took a lot of time for him to adapt to her, and it'd take a lot more for new cats. He was distantly aware of Bumba addressing him and only shortly nodded.

Then Mallowpaw was moving. Wolfhive took a breath and opted to join her, if just briefly. "If you're not too tired, come join me out of camp." An offer for training, if she felt up for it. Bumba had called the meeting at an odd time and Wolfhive could always take her when she was rested. He just... wanted a better reason to get out of camp.

[ @kittycatburmise ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules