Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Default the beast is back [finder]

ha
ha
ha
he's back

BEASTIE

back...and gloomier than ever! darkness! pain! longing! angst! you get the gist. anywhooooo i'm working on writing out his long and painful history but basically...

after his former mate pikestar/snowleap disappeared without a trace, beastflame was feeling abandoned and confused and went after them, planning on confronting him and making! him! stay!

essentially his plan crashed and burned.

beastie ran into a rainstorm, lost the trail and got lost himself, then proceeded to get ambushed by a family of badgers. they messed him up pretty bad, gouged his eye out, left him for d**d. when he came to...he had amnesia! (can you tell i'm throwing everthing i've got into his missing-ness?) an outsider found him and took him in. he lived in an abandoned barn with this kitty for several moons until one day he was out hunting and caught the scent of a riverclanner. this triggered the return of his memories, and he set off on a journey to return to riverclan shortly afterwards.

by the time he arrived he'd run into a few more obstacles (idk i haven't hammered this out but maybe rogues or another weather disaster or a particularly mean tree??? just go with it) and was in bad shape. his ugly face wound reopened, he was all battered and bruised, pebblesplash (@/Dakotaa) practically had to drag him back. but! mistyshard patched him all up and now he's ready to prove that he can be a contributing member of cat society once more!

and he needs friends.

SOOOOO
this is what i'm wanting for beastie boy -

outsider acquaintances: (0/???)
throw me your rogues and kittypets! it's reasonable that beastflame would've ran into quite a few outsiders during his time as one, and this can really be any sort of interaction! maybe they had a little fling, maybe it was friendly and good-natured, maybe it was confrontational! i'm really up for anything, so whatever plots y'all need beastflame for with your outsiders, he's yours for the taking.
additionally, if you have a character that would fit as the outsider he stayed with for a bit while his memory was missing, let me know! maybe we can work something out but i currently have that character set as an NPC.
also i was thinking it'd be a cool added layer to his story if he got into a fight with a cat or two during his return to river clan. maybe he accidentally intruded, but it would've been a brief little skirmish that left them both battered and ended without any serious wounds or d**th (unless you want to k*ll off a character).

old friends/enemies/acquaintances: (1/???) - Pebblesplash
these would be cats that knew beastflame before his disappearance, some kitties he can reconnect with! even if we didn't roleplay their characters together, if the timeline matches up i'd like to give him some prior connections so we can write a brief little backstory on how they know each other. these could be friends, enemies (he'd probably have a few of these), or passing interactions. and if any of them want to fill him in on what's happened in riverclan over the past few moons, that would be awesome because the poor guy is VERY confused. any clan.

new friends/enemies/acquaintances: (0/???)
some of these will be acquired naturally as i try to get him involved in events and patrols, but i'd love to set up some interactions specifically for the purpose of developing new connections for him. friends that are either similar in demeanor or completely opposite are ideal, but i'm open to whatever. enemies are probable, since he's not the nicest dude and maybe some cats will think he's a traitor for leaving and/or his loyalty to pikestar. any clan.

family: (0/???)
honestly i never got around to sorting this out in the first place, so this is wide open. as long as the ages match up and it's reasonable that they'd be related, throw me your characters! i don't really care what allegiances they have now, but the mother and any littermates should have been in riverclan at the time of his birth (42 moons ago).

apprentice: (0/1)
i mean. personally! would not recommend. but if you want a judgy, mean, aggro warrior as your character's mentor, he's all yours.

love interests: (1/3) - it's a secret
sooooo emotionally beastflame is currently a brick wall and it would be a slowburn thing if you want a real romance/healthy relationship. but in the meantime i'm open to him having some flings and casual, nonmonogamous relationships. preferably rc or outsider.

anything else:
...anything else? idk bruh.

okay! sorry i wrote a lot, just super excited to keep roleplaying with this character, i love him sm. if you're interested, here's an optional form! or just throw cats at me, that works too.

name.
age.
gender.
role wanted.
detailed description/link.
how does your character fit this role?
what ideas do you have for their dynamic?
notes.
mention me. @ophelia

thanks for stopping by!

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old May 23rd, 2024, 07:12 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: the beast is back [finder]

name. Brokenstream
age. 20 moons
gender. male
role wanted. new friend
detailed description/link. sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
how does your character fit this role? I think Brokenstream would feel pretty sympathetic to Beast, and he can be a bit judgy himself (Broken also needs friends LOL) and I think the two of them could have funny little judgy conversations with one another whenever something goes on
what ideas do you have for their dynamic? ^
mention me. @ophelia

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
Old May 24th, 2024, 02:14 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

name. Jessica
age. 22 moons
gender. fem
role wanted. love interest and or new friend
detailed description/link. shes a redish brown maincoon
how does your character fit this role? shes an outsider who wants to join riverclan!
what ideas do you have for their dynamic? Shes really nice and protective of her friends
notes. nope!
mention me. @ophelia

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 25th, 2024, 05:32 PM
your loveliest nightmare

bump!

she/her
character bios
Old May 26th, 2024, 05:41 PM
your loveliest nightmare

grrrr

she/her
character bios