Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Running Wild (Rowan &...
by Mizu
Last post by Mizu
Today 06:40 PM
✦Rowan’s Kitty Bios✦
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:34 PM
Small group finder for RC...
Last post by gs29513
Today 06:02 PM
Ollie's Character Bios!...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 05:57 PM

Old May 24th, 2024, 10:55 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Shrewstep had returned from evicting Shadowflame, and made his way through the somewhat chaotic forest to the mourning ruins. He could vaguely remember the last time they’d camped here, after being driven out by Windclan. He’d basically been the only apprentice at that point, after Foggybrook and all the others ranked up due to participating in the battle. This time there was no battle, no dead cats and bleeding bodies that needed patched up. Mossfreckle’s herbs had been relatively calmly transported by his legion of apprentice hopefuls, and Mistlewhisker was assigning roles.

Somewhat pleasantly, he had been exempted from construction duty to go hunting. He supposed this was less due to any particular skill he had than his small size and likely lack of effectiveness as a construction member, but he wasn’t going to complain. Though, the fact that he was having to wait for volunteers to go hunting rather than having cats assigned to him wasn’t the best sign. Most of the active-est cats were preoccupied with the herbs and their medicine cat hopes, so he was probably going to be skinny for helpers.

Nevertheless, he made an effort to raise his voice slightly and call out to anyone not already occupied in building or getting other things settled. Any cats not already building or helping Mossfreckle, c’mere. If we’re careful there’ll be lots of prey fleeing the twolegs just like us that we can catch. They just had to hang out at the fringes of where the monsters were, and hope that the mice and squirrels were smart enough to run away from twolegs, and to them. (OPEN)
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Silver Tongue | Beefed Up (T3) | Mind Reader
Finally, Lynxshade had given up. Smolderingpaw wasn't there and wouldn't show up even in the middle of this chaos, she realized with a pang.
She trotted and sprinted into a run, following his clanmates' scent trails and her territory knowledge to reach the Morning Ruins as the leader had proclaimed it to be their new, temporary shelter. Hopefully, twolegs won't make their way here. Lynxshade had never met one close enough, and surely she didn't look forward to it.

Shrewstep's call was something pleasant for Lynxshade's ears: everyone was already at work, so she needed to find her place as soon as possible to ensure her clan's safety and thriving.
"Shrewstep." She called, approaching him with a cool green gaze. Her paws tingled to do something, and she was hungry. Being out in the forest with a goal in mind would do her good, and calm her mind.

"I'd like to go hunting with you, but we'll need more cats if we are to gather enough prey before every bit of it gets scared off by twolegs." So she turned her head and strained her neck, raising her voice to get her heard by everyone: "Shadowclan, listen. We need hunting patrols, and if Dawnstar agrees, a patrol who can go near the area where twolegs appeared as well, so that they gather information and report them to us. We need to know what they're up to, but our freshkill pile needs to be restocked as well. Whoever has got their paws empty come with us. The other patrol might as well head away as soon as it gets organized." Lynxshade turned now to Shrewstep with an inquisitive gaze, asking silently whether he was okay with her plan or not. He was an Enforcer now, so they would work together from now on.

A thought still prickled her, and she couldn't shake it off forever. She murmured to her clanmate, before they split up or anything else: "Shrewstep, did you see Hawkbite anywhere?" She was worried. After all, it was weird not to see the Commander Enforcer around, wasn't it?

Last edited by Wingnettle; May 24th, 2024 at 10:56 AM.
Old May 24th, 2024, 11:13 AM
Feed me...

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

Kestrelpaw
7 moons || ShadowClan || short-haired blue tom with amber eyes
tags @gs29513 -Shewstep @Wingnettle -Lynxshade

Kestrelpaw glanced around. He had arrived a bit later than everyone else, staying behind to help poor, sick Bristlethorn up to Mourning Ruins. After he left her with Spiderpaw, he didn’t think of a plan for what to do next. Hearing Lynxshade's call, he perked up and quickly made his way to where Lynxshade and Shrewstep stood “Can I come?”

Old May 24th, 2024, 11:50 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

The loud sound of his name alerted the dark-furred tom and he looked over and saw Slytiger. What was it he said? Rainpaw and Nightpaw were still sleeping? Gosh, Rainpaw could be so troubling at times… Sighing slightly to himself, he nodded, still hanging on tight to the feather clamped within his jaws. Pushing his way into the apprentice’s den, he gently set the feather to the side and grabbed his daughter by her scruff. ”Wake up Rainpaw, time to go.” He mewed around her fur as he got her to her paws. It took a moment, but the apprentice did wake up, though she was clearly still groggy. ”Follow the others, I’m going to go make sure the rest of your siblings made it out.”

Ideally, The Spectre would’ve just carried her to the temporary camp himself, but as the father of like a million kits, he was going to need to be sure that everyone was making it out of camp safely. Making sure that the tired apprentice joined the others, the former enforcer grabbed the feather once more and looked around the den. None of his other kits were in here… A thought occurred to him. He hadn’t yet seen Rainykit in the chaos. Making his way tot he nursery, he found his son in there. He wasn’t sure what it was, but he could only assume that the young tom had been afraid of the commotion, or simply not sure what to do. Leaning down, he flicked his tail, signaling for his son to climb atop his back. Once he made sure Rainykit was secured, he slowly rose to his paws and made his way out of the den.

The trek to the mourning Ruins was long and arduous, but eventually, they made it. His breathing was slightly labored from the weight of the cat on his back, but he didn’t want to risk losing any more of his children, valuing the ones that remained. He hadn’t seen Heronpaw, however, she had been missing for quite some time now, and he assumed her either to be dead or simply to have run away. Well, that was a problem for later, right now, he noticed that Mirepaw had approached Dawnstar, telling her that Bleedingkit was missing. Stars-dammit… he had seen the yellow tom when the clan had initially left. Just where had he run off to?

Seeking out Darkfall’s former mate, The Spectre hadn’t managed to find Lostspark. It seemed that she had lagged behind a bit, just where was she? Growling ever so slightly in frustration, the massive tabby made his way over to Mirepaw who was in tears. Gently, he dropped the owl feather at her paws before depositing her younger brother along with it. ”Mirepaw, baby, listen to me.” He said, forcing himself to soften his voice to seem more approachable. ”I’m putting you in charge of Rainykit, okay? If you need help, don’t hesitate to ask your other siblings. When your mother joins us, give her that feather.” He gave her the instructions very slowly and clearly, making sure there was no room for error before adding ”I’m going to go find Bleedingkit with Dawnstar, we’ll bring him back.” And with that, he turned and began trotting over to the direction he had seen Dawnstar and Slytiger leave in. ”Be safe, Mirepaw. I’ll be back soon!” He called over his shoulder.

It was an odd feeling, he didn’t know if it was because of the memories that he held from Darkfall or if it was because they genuinely held a blood relation, but he felt strangely possessive over the kits. Though he had yet to claim Lostspark as his former mate, The Spectre had no qualms about claiming the resulting kits between Darkfall’s and her union. He needed to keep them safe, especially with so many of them going missing or unfortunately losing their lives. Taking a deep breath, he focused on the task at paw. The kits would be safe, right now he had to catch up to his injured leader.

Dawnstar was in pretty rough shape, and though he was confident in Slytiger’s abilities, another warrior wouldn’t hurt in the search. Also, he had an obligation to find Bleedingkit. Though he hadn’t really interacted with the blonde furball, he was, in a way, the young tom’s father. The Spectre wasn’t going to leave one of his own behind, no matter the inconvenience. This was fortunately quite easy, as Dawnstar appeared to take a moment to rest. She seemed… exhausted, weak even, and The Spectre couldn’t help but frown a bit. He was tired too, so he understood, but Dawnstar was still pushing herself despite having dealt with the most in this evacuation. It was just odd seeing her so… haggard. As he drew closer he inclined his head downwards ever so slightly in greeting to the leader and her lover. ”I’ll help find my son.” was all he said, keeping things short and to the point. Now wasn’t the time for formalities, sure, Dawnstar probably wouldn’t appreciate the tone, but they had far more pressing matters to worry about at the moment.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; May 24th, 2024 at 12:52 PM. Reason: format error ugh
Old May 24th, 2024, 01:13 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly - 13 moons - he/him

Distracted for a moment, Newtbelly surveyed the area. The Mourning Ruins were almost bustling, he'd never seen them like this before. Quickly he snapped back to reinforcing the warriors den, wary of falling behind (or his small moment of distraction being noticed)... He was left itching to see what was going on win the old camp, to see the twolegs who dare invade their territory - and he couldn't stay focused whilst he worried about their clan's leader.

His ear twitched at Lynxshade's announcement - finally, a chance to help out properly. The tortoiseshell trotted over, noticing that Kestrelpaw was already there. "I'm ready whenever." He dipped his head to the tabby. He worried for a second, realising the importance of the task, but tried to push such thoughts down.

tags -
@gs29513 Shewstep @Wingnettle Lynxshade @Hound Kestrelpaw

Last edited by sleepyyjax; May 24th, 2024 at 02:30 PM. Reason: grammer
Old May 24th, 2024, 05:48 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 11 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

in squirrelpaw's opinion, the stress of the journey to the new camp was even worse than the chaos in camp. the loud cries of birds and shouts of distant twolegs had the russet apprentice feeling like she was about to keel over at any second. unsafe, that's how she felt. even in the presence of her best friend..and well, her clanmates in general. the paranoia does not let up even after the sounds eventually fade away, leaving her peering over her shoulder.

she just barely manages to scramble onto the rugged pathway. upon reaching the new camp, she really, really feels like curling into a ball. maybe sleep for half a moon. "it-it's not bad..here.." she hums, inspecting the new camp. different..but not bad. "what d-do...you th-think..goopywhisker?" she wonders, gaze flickering towards the warrior. ears twitch occasionally, and she spares a glance at the dens as dawnstar assigns them. patrols..hunting, she's not sure if she wants to volunteer.

her heart drops at the queen of mean's sudden declaration – they're teaming up with thunderclan's and windclan, and going to war? war. the word leaves a nasty taste on her tongue just thinking about it, and an even worse feeling of doom as a pit forms in her stomach. when the time comes, she could just stay in camp..right? wait! no! what if mistlewhisker..ack! of course she'd go!! goopywhisker probably would too..if I didn't go..what type of guard would I be..? and - and what type of friend or apprentice..if I just sat on my rump here while they fought? and mistlewhisker, would she be disappointed if I didn't fight? I don't want to...just..STARCLAN THIS IS SO..AAAA--

squirrelpaw's snapped out of her thoughts by mistlewhisker calling her name. her claws (which she hadn't even realized had been digging into the ground) swiftly flex into the dirt before sheathing. every attempt at taking a breath feels like she's clawing for air. calm down. you have a job to do, she reminds herself, tail lashing behind her. her attention shifts back to goopywhisker, forcing a smile. "i'll..s-ssee you l-later..okay?" perhaps mistlewhisker, goopywhisker, and her could all go out into the territory and pebble hunt once everything calms down..and before the war.

with that, the apprentice is heading off towards the elders den. how does one?? build a wall?? she glances around for turtlepaw, dizzycloud, petalrot - really just anyone that was also assigned to help construct the walls before she's snatching up she can find. bramble, twigs; the sort, weaving them together and starting on the wall behind the elders den.

[ @Poprock @Mica @Neptune. @Aolani. @Myling ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 24th, 2024, 08:28 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes
rookpaw returned to mousefoots side, giving nightshiver a nod and a smile at the welcome, not bothering with any words as both of them resumed doing their work, nightshiver moreso than rookpaw but she had a whole horde of kits to deal with anyway.
the move passed fine mousefoot didnt have much to complain about and it looked like the kits were moving more or less well, when they reached mourning ruins it was suddenly a lot of cats, talking all over the place at the time, from all angles and rookpaw stopped with some distance as to not have her or mousefoot be run over by someone.
this camp looked different , different structurs and layout, but she didnt have much time to think about it when mistlewhiskers voice echoed over the heads of her clanmates over to mousefoot and them.
"alright here we go" she mewed at mousefoot, giving her a side glance before leading her towards the assigned place. "i'll get you some moss sorted mh? you just rest for now" and with that she was off, another short glance back over the shoulder, the right one of course, had it been the left one it wouldve been useless anyway, to ensure mousefoot looked stable and remained where rookpaw had left her.
the crumbling building looked like a good place to look for moss, and it wasnt far away, white tipped paws carried her over to the structure quickly and from closer she could see the moss growing at the edges of stones. some of the moss was also growing on top of the remainder of the walls, and rookpaw was tall but not that tall, besides, there was no use trying to get the moss from high up if she could just take the one that was growing along the outside.
rook scratched some moss off the ground, taking the time to shake off excess dirt and whatever else might be sticking to it, before moving on and repeating the progress twice more. moss in maw she returned to mousefoot, giving her a nod before dropping the moss and beginning to help losen it up for comfort. meanwhile, she glanced around, was there any more she could do? it looked like patrols were being organised but she had been assigned to mousefoot and didnt want to overstep..

[ @rubberRatroom ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old May 24th, 2024, 10:59 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Concern etched into the gray enforcer's frown, relief quickly washing away the negative expression and replacing it with his trademark beaming smile, only a slight hint of queasiness breaking through. Oh good, Flashies was here! And she was smiling, yep! That meant that she was okay! Good good. He would have had to eat his own tail if he let these moss headed injuries get in the way of him protecting his apprentice, hmph! Turning back towards Whisk, the tom attempted a curt nod, misunderstanding the black and white molly's intentions behind her orders, assuming he was meant to guard as opposed to simply stay put. A wince as fire broke through his neck once more cutting his affirmation short, he offered a weak, pained chuckle instead.

"You gots it, Whisk. I'll stay here to help out!" the stocky tom chirped in as giddy a fashion as he could muster between turning back to his apprentice, a confused look on his face at her apology before a purr rumbled in his chest. Dipping his head, he attempted to give the she-cat a brotherly lick between the ears before grinning in her direction reassuringly.

"What? No no no, Flashies! It's all good, it's all good! No worries, no worries. Between yous and me? I think I've beens sleeping this whole time, yeah? Getting better? It's rough, yo. Can't move very well still. Minks got me bad... but you knows what? Gots so many of them, yeah? And then the others? Fled like cowards, heh heh. But ya know? Ya know? Would be great if you can helps me here. Guard the entrance like Whisk said, yeah? Could sure use the help of the bestest, smarterest apprentice in all of ShadowClan, heh heh."

A happy, expectant smile on his face, the enforcer's whiskers twitched with glee before a whisper of seriousness infected his gaze, verdant eyes assessing his apprentice. He wondered if she was doing better... about her hearing. He assumed there was no recovering it. That wasn't really his concern. More so how she was doing. How it was affecting her. She was already so prone to worrying. It made him worry in turn... which... bad mentor! How could he tell her to not worry about it, and that it would all work out when he was worrying as well?! Maybe he should take her out training soon again. Once Mosster gave him the green and told him he was good to go prancing about the territory again. And once... whatever was going on here was safe again!

Before he could voice much, however, Dawnstar was calling out to all cats, and Silverlark's rounded ears perked up in an instant. Befuddlement took over once more, the ground still not fully still as he shuffled his feet. What did that mean... that they were moving? Wait... the whole clan was here! Did... did this mean that they were leaving their home?! Why?! Couldn't they do what WindClan had done? Call on their allies so they could stay here? If there were more minks, he'd fight 'em! He didn't care if he died! He would gladly do so if it meant ShadowClan kept their home!

Despite his feelings on the matter, the silver throated enforcer said nothing, his grimace the only expression he could afford to give. Something really, really bad must be going on, and with an anxious look he twitched his tail, motioning for the orange paw to stick close to him. He wasn't sure where they were going, but he wasn't going to lose sight of her until they were there! He would stay conscious until he could be sure of her safety. Gratefully, it seemed the ShadowClan leader had a plan in mind, the path they took one he had taken before himself. It wasn't a place he frequented, but he had engraved it to memory all the same. It was a part of their territory, after all!

Even with his exhaustion, the young tom could understand Dawnstar's instructions clear as day. This was their new camp. Their new home. He didn't like it. It wasn't right, to have to give up their old place for this new, dingy one. But he wasn't sure what was going on, and Silverlark had never been one to question the leader's orders regardless. She tended to do the thinky thinky parts of clan life much better than him! If she was determined to move the entire clan here, then there had to be a reason for it no doubt. Especially considering the very, very tight rules she was placing on even the warriors in this new home. They weren't safe here, in their own territory. He frowned, once more worried for not just his apprentice, but the clan as a whole. He was still too injured. Still too weak. What good could he do in the sorry state he was in?!

As if reading his mind, Whisk began ordering different patrols around instantly, and the tom heard his name called out amidst the fog of exhaustion that clouded his head. He was in... clean up duty, yeah? Alright! Clean up should be good, mmmhmmm. Construction work had always been his passion, anyways. Right after fighting, heh heh. Ain't no one doing better nests than him, nope. His had sturdiness and plush luxury woven into them, guaranteed! Turning to Flashpaw, he offered a tired grin, his eyes closed in an attempt to exude some cheer.

"Looks like we parting ways for now, yeah? No worries though, no worries, yeah? We'll catch up later, ya dig? Maybe even do some training once this all clears up, yeah? Might give me some time to recover my strength, yo. Can't be a good mentor all banged up and bruised, heh heh. But hey. Hey. Yous gets some rest, yeah? Yeah yeah yeah. Today's been a big day. Gotta stay sharp in case theys needs to sends you out for something, ya dig? Ya needs me for something, yous call me, alright? No matter what," Silverlark mewed, twitching a peppy goodbye before joining up with Magpiepaw, verdant gaze searching for their two patrolmates.

"Yo Mags, good show, good show! Gonna get this cleaned up for yous paws all quick like. Don't let these cobweb wrappings and injuries fool ya. I can... can-" the tom started, a huge yawn escaping him halfway through his reassurance, one eye blinking before the other as he tried to resituate himself, momentarily lost as to where he was or what he was doing, only the burning sensation in his neck keeping him with any level of awareness as they waited for the rest of their construction crew.

@Mica [Mistlewhisker] | @Ladiebugg [Beetlejuice] | @zBlaze [Flashpaw] | @Marigoldwhisper [Magpiepaw] | @Eden [Wispypaw]
| Please excuse Silver's lack of awareness as he combats through his need for sleep while he recovers. He'll get that adrenaline boost once he starts working, no worries! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 24th, 2024, 11:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Rainpaw]
ShadowClan Apprentice
No Purrks

The young she-cat was straight snoozing as the chaos around them erupted. What draw her out of her drool-winning slumber was the voice of her father. Much calmer than the yelling she experienced in their last encounter. He had seemed off in recent weeks, enough so that he was demoted. Rainpaw would maybe come back around and check in on him when whatever was happening outside was done.

Huh? Leaving?

Blue eyes blinked the sleep away and Rainpaw got to her paws as the noises around them started to ring in her ears. They'd flick before the subtle panic lit up in her eyes. She could feel her chest starting to pound. No was no the time. She couldn't risk passing out right here! It meant life or death. Instead, the molly breathed in the lingering scent of her father, finding solace in the familiarity.

She could do this.

The trek to the new location was quite the hassle for her. Between keeping her heartrate down and trying to keep up, she had really struggled. Nonetheless, she was here. She was prepared to help where she could. She listened to Dawnstar assign the new den locations then padded towards the new Apprentices' Den, pondering how she could assist.

Something about Bleedingkit going missing found its way to her ears. She couldn't help with that. No way. She'd get lost or die, maybe both. Instead, she sat and awaited instructions, unsure how to help in her current situation.

@Ian - Slytiger | @Dark - Darkfall

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 24th, 2024, 11:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Eggpaw wasn't present. Where the hell was Eggpaw?!? Surely, the warrior aged apprentice would make an appearance, right?! Surely someone else in the clan had found them. He'd have to trust his clanmates with that one. Brownpaw, on the other paw, was present. She was fine and she was getting away. Hawkbite had to focus on Nightshiver and her group of cats.

Hawkbite had trekked all the way to the new camp location with the group of kits and elders, only to find out he'd somehow lost count of the kittens along the way. Somehow, Bleedingkit had slipped under his nose and disappeared into the territory. The pounding in his chest was the only indication of the guilt that'd eat at him for this. He'd been slipping up lately. He needed to clean up his act.

A low grumble escaped his chest and he bounded back up to Nightshiver. "I'm going to find Bleedingkit. Keep everyone else calm. You've got this," Hawkbite spoke softly, but urgently, touching his nose to the she-cat ear for encouragement.

Quickly, Hawkbite slipped in after Dawnstar and Slytiger. Darkfall even made an appearance for this search. Bleedingkit was his son, huh? How many more children could the tom acquire? They were pawfuls from the looks of it. "I'll help look for the kit, but I'm going to stray a little and check the surrounding area we trek through," he informed the group with a flick of his tail.

Agatha Kitty Active
He hoped Dawnstar wouldn't complain or at least pair him up with Darkfall if need be. Regardless of what happened, Hawkbite held up his word and found himself straying from the group, though still within a safe distance if something arose. He followed his nose and picked up small signs that slowly led him to the kit's location.

@Dark - Darkfall | @Ian - Slytiger [sorry to both for the double ping] | @Undertaker - Dawnstar | @Rani - Bleedingkit [next post will be the territory one finding him] | @Estelle - Nightshiver | @Wingnettle - Lynxshade [so Lynx may or may not see him leaving]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; May 25th, 2024 at 07:50 AM.
Old May 25th, 2024, 12:21 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Doeflame

The trip to the new camp was difficult. The shrieks and snarls of animals assaulted Doeflame's ears; the moss bedding she carried got snagged on sticks and plants, little pieces coming off each time. It was even worse on the steep pathway leading to the evergreen forest, and by the time they had reached camp, only two thirds of the original amount of moss remained. The edges were ragged, some with deep splits in them. It would have to be reconstructed to be a nest again.

Despite the annoyingness of the nest, the new camp was cool. Most of the dens were in or around cedar trees, and she could sleep on top of the warriors den in the hottest days of greenleaf, which she hadn't been able to do with the old one.

While Doeflame was still gazing around the new camp, Dawnstar told them news she had been waiting for. They were attacking RiverClan. She had been in some fights recently, which had calmed her cravings to fight someone, but she was still eager. Unfortunately, the exciting announcement was followed by a disappointing one. No going out of camp alone. Oh well, she liked socialising, so it wasn't too bad, at least. Maybe she should organise a patrol, take Shadowpaw out too to compensate for the lack of training she had given her.

Then Mistlewhisker called for attention, giving them instructions. Doeflame wasn't a rule-follower, but making a nest wasn't too bad. So picking up the ragged moss, she padded into the hollow of the warrior's den.

It was more spacious then she'd thought, but it would still be cosy with all the warriors sleeping in it. Doeflame set to work, reconstructing the moss into a proper bed. She didn't really like the work, but it had to be done. Unfortunately.

(Open)

Last edited by kittycatburmise; May 25th, 2024 at 12:24 AM.