Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 04:37 PM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by kenjaku
Today 04:20 PM

Old May 23rd, 2024, 12:46 PM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Honeypaw
7 Moons
16/100
Purrks: Flock Together T1

Driving out RiverClan? Can we do that? Won't StarClan be mad? She knew she should trust Twilightstar and the older cats but she was uneasy. She wanted to fight them however driving them out seemed...odd. I don't know if I'll have battle training in time. She partially hoped she would be able to though. Fighting sounded fun! She hoped StarClan wouldn't be angry, but RiverClan had already done really bad things, right? So maybe it was ok.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 03:55 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Most of the meeting passed by casually, and Quailheart was content
To sit on the sidelines, making sure to cheer loudly for the apprentice
Who had now become a warrior. She smiled, picturing Rabbitpaw.
Despite this, she made quick work of pressing away the thought that
she may not be able to make it to see his ceramony. She bit her tongue
soundlessly, emotionlessly. The fact was already accepted. She had
accepted it by now. But then there was something she couldn't accept.
Then there was something she couldn't dare to accept. Something she
didn't believe in.

Exiling a clan.

RiverClan.

A raid on their camp would've been more reasonable. A raid didn't last as
long as an entire, whole-clan exile. She was a good girl. Never got herself
into issues, had never even tried to cause a problem in her life, had only
been a good girl. Speaking up at meetings? No way, couldn't pay her. But...
but this? No way she could take that. No way the cats in this Clan... In
WindClan were taking this. But they were. They silently agreed to go
on and drive them from their home. No longer would she be a good little
girl. No was a time for trouble. A trouble she would be creating. Finally.

"This... is wrong." She said, not bothering to keep her voice quiet any
longer. What was the point? She wouldn't be here much longer anyways. She
Would die. "Twilightstar, what are you thinking?" Her voice only grew louder
In apprehension. "A camp raid make sense, but driving them out of their own
Home? That's idiotic! Maniacal! Unfeeling, emotions over logic. Do I agree that
Riverclan must be punished? Yes. Do I think we should do something like drive
Them out of their own home? In all due respect, that's brutal."
Her eyes flashed
Fiercely.

"How would you feel, being driven out of your home? The whole clan
Being driven from their home? Don't be ridiculous. That's way too... thats just plain
Cruel!"And the fact that I'm the only one to say anything about this shows that we
Have a good,, loyal clan. A clan who cares for others. If we care for our own, why
Can't we care about other clans? Riverclan has been awful, this is true. But hasn't
Every single clan had their worst times. But did we drive them out of their own
Territory? We sure as heck didn't."
Somehow she minded her language- for
Rabbitbaby if nobody else.

"You're better than this, Twilightstar, smart enough
To understand that perhaps a raid on their camp, stealing their territory, is smarter.
Understand that, by doing this, kits may die in the evacuation. Apprentices. Some
Our own, some other clans. What are you thinking? What are you doing?"
eyes then
Fluttered to settle on her kit. "And Rabbitpaw can have his own opinions, so don't
Any of you cast glances at him because of me. Why do I suddenly speak up at a
Meeting? It doesn't matter if I get in trouble, I won't be around much longer anyway."

Oh crap, what an awful way to tell Rabbitbaby. But the words were out. She was sick.
And she was dying.

"Surely I'm not the only one who thinks this?"

._______._____._______.
| @Dolomedes [Rabbitpaw] | @Moonraven |
[Well, there go my mentions They're gonna explode probably]

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by zBlaze; May 23rd, 2024 at 03:56 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 05:53 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Lichenpaw
~<>~
14 moons || she/her || no purrks
scrawny calico with one blind eye; blue eyes

A meeting was called... the first one since she'd been back. If Lichenpaw was honest with herself, she would say that she's nervous. Lichenpaw, however, is very rarely honest with herself. She'd heard rumors of the RiverClan pond scum that waltzed into camp like they owned the place, and she'd heard rumors of how Dusklion - the fish's new deputy - had killed Fallownose of all cats. Of all cats... Fallownose had been one she'd been hoping to see again upon her return... she'd thought he would always be there. She'd been wrong.

And here Twilightstar stands, the one constant in her life, and she declares that ThunderClan and ShadowClan have both agreed to help them punish RiverClan for their arrogance and their crimes. Three on one is hardly fair, but Lichenpaw couldn't care less even if it were twelve on one. RiverClan deserves it for all they've done. With fierce determination in her eyes, Lichenpaw is ready for what's to come. She may be unable to use her claws, but she still has her small frame and her teeth. She can still fight. And she will fight. Until her dying breath she will fight to set right all the injustices RiverClan has done to WindClan. For Beanstar taking one of her leader's precious few remaining lives, for the three morons who invaded their camp. For Fallownose.
Old May 24th, 2024, 06:19 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Meeting meeting. Crowtooth really hoped this one would be calm. Twilightstar was being merciful after all, this temporary exile could be crueler and make it permanent or take territory when they were gone, this was a time out more then anything for a clan that'd gone way to far. Stars riverclan could even make this not be bloodshed if they just left and didnt fight, not that the tom believed they were reasonable not to do so.

But no, someone had to pipe up and it was Quailheart this time. How disappointing, the tom had thought highly of her.
"Quailheart! Have some respect fer yer leader!"
Crowtooths ears were pinned and eyes in a glare as he looked at the molly.

"It aint a permanent exile, only two moons if ya listened, thats nothin'! They dont even have ta be hurt if they see reason an' go, they can just go somewhere for awhile an' come back hopefully havin' learnt a lesson they 'avent! We tried ta give them chances! After their leader murdered Twilightstar we didnt even keep up the war, we stopped after one raid an' let thin's go! THEY DIDNT!

We may care fer others but they dont! They murdered Fallownose, our own deputy an' made the monster who did it their deputy! They murdered Fernrise, who was weak an' just tryin' ta come home! They hurt Twistedpaw, how DARE ya speak on those beast defense when their victim is standin' in front o' ya! They have not apologized fer what they did, they have no remorse fer maimin' an apprentice over a simple mistake, why should we?! THAT COULDVE BEEN RABBITPAW, OR ANY O' OUR APPRENTICES!

THEY INVADED OUR CAMP!"

The tom broke into a coughing fit, asthma unable to deal with the yelling though his angry glare remained. For a moment at least, the 'wont be here for much longer' comment confused Crowtooth and this was still Rabbitpaws mother. Any other cat would get more snapping but she was spared by virtue of being his kiddos kin. She was not spared more words however, and the tom continued to rasp for her and all who doubted.

"Quailheart we gave ‘em chances. So damn many, but they wouldn’t stop their atrocities despite us startin' nothin'. They just want ta harm, ya can’t reason wit' that. They’re even doin' this ta thunderclan, if ya 'ave been listenin' in gatherin's it’s report after report o' cruelties an' either their leader o' the moon doesn’t care or makes empty promises ta fix thin's that never occur. At this point it doesn’t even matter if they mean it or not, what matters is that there’s not a clan in the forest that believes they can change. Most o' the clan is among that number Quailheart, yer a minority.”

The Tom sighed, straight exhausted and sat before rasping sadly a “The end o' it all is there aint any kind options left fer us ta deal wit' 'em that don’t involve just letting 'em get away wit' killin' our clanmates. This exile is temporary as I said, an' it’s harsh but it’s a lesson, like puttin' a kit in time out.

It says ‘no clan is toleratin' this anymore. We demand real change. Act like a clan or you’ll lose your rights ta be a clan.’ An' it’s a lesson Riverclan needs ta learn.

Any other option is invitin' war, when all we really want as a clan I think is justice an' peace.”
Territory stealing would earn the fish fighting to get it back. A raid done just by windclan would earn a reply. Three clans acting would make an impact and while they could simply easily crush riverclan under their combined might and kill them, or exile the clan forever, or take all they had and starve them to weakness and so inaction, this option was the kindest one. Even if it was cruel.

@zBlaze (god quail makes me cry I love her!)
Old May 24th, 2024, 11:10 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Quailheart stayed silent, gaze steady, as she listened to Crowtooth Seemingly go on and on with some sort of rant, not that it mattered. The only thing that was really important to her at the moment was Rabbitpaw and defying the laws of Quailheart. Her eyes flashed as he did indeed bring Rabbitpaw into this, but she stayed dead silent until he finished screaming his lung out at her. "Only one of those was in Fadingsun's leadership that we're aware of.. Dusklion is awful, this fact has has settled. All you're doing is judging Riverclan for previous leadership. You think that this really isn't going to start war? That nobody will want to go to war after this happens? You think this is going to bring us peace with Riverclan?" What was wrong with him? What was wrong with her? What was she doing? What happened to her? Why was she doing this? Why was she doing this with Crowtooth? He was the only one she was certain would comfort Rabbitpaw when she died. Why did Crowtooth of all cats have to jump up and start yowling? Sure, she expected defiance, but why him? Because he was Crowtooth. Because that's how he was. Stars this made her head hurt. Migranes.

"I don't want to argue with you of all cats, Crowtooth. But cats can have opinions,, cat weirdest? Cats can speak their mind, or else everyone would blindly and mindlessly follow a bad leader if one ever came to power, not saying Twilightstar is a bad leader. She isn't. And you're smart enough to know that sometimes it pays to tell your opinion. So if this is true, why are you trying to stop me?" She blinked quickly, brown-and-white eyelids fluttering over brown blue eyes. "I have been listening, and I do know what's going on. What else. Know is you can't force me to think differently, as good as it may be for something like reputation. I'm not trying to be a bad cat, I'm trying to say that it may benefit us and everyone else to wait before making serious plans when we've barely seen if there's good in this New Leader's mind." Quailheart's legs and tail were quivering with fatigue. "To see if this is worth the possibility of losing lives." she cast another glance at Rabbitpaw, eyes soft and as motherly as they'd always been when she faced him. She looked away fast, though, to avoid the tender thoughts of how he may hurt. "You're good with him. It's not worth making him feel conflicted, arguing with you. I know for a fact others agree with me, but know it's too risky for something like their reputation to argue with you." She just shook her head, but stayed standing. "Honest cats should be the least of your worries.. the ones who lie about agreement are the ones to watch out for. Blindness to verbalness is just as bad if not worse."
._______._____._______.
| @Rani [Rah ty!] |

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old May 24th, 2024, 02:23 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

There was always at least one. The she-cat sighed softly as Quailheart spoke her thoughts, quite rudely mind you. Crowtooth rebutted and then Quailheart told him she had a right to an opinion and seemed like more indirect insults... Twilightstar had less patience than usual tonight.

"I've already planted the idea of taking cats from RiverClan in Bumblestar's mind. So long as her clan is fine with it, ThunderClan may be willing to take members who no longer want to be a part of RiverClan into their clan. Dawnstar's already agreed to allow it, and so long as WindClan is open to it, we can as well." Twilightstar said with a slight edge to her voice.

"If the cats in RiverClan prefer to follow their clan into temporary exile, that's that. I was not given lives or swore to protect and defend cats outside of my clan. My duty is to WindClan first and foremost, not RiverClan. The cats of RiverClan should have thought about their kits and apprentices before trespassing repeatedly, picking fights, murdering my clanmates, and brutally torturing our apprentice." Twilightstar fixed her eye on Quailheart.

"Cats are free to speak their mind here and have opinions, but in a respectful manner. I've never punished or exiled any cat for speaking up, yet you make it sound like I've done nothing but sown fear within my clanmates and listen to only those with a respectful reputation. From the youngest kit to the oldest elder, cats can speak here. However, making me sound like a ruthless, idiotic, insane, tyrant of a leader, directly or indirectly, and you're going to get backlash as your opinion simply starts to sound like insults and downright disrespect. Crowwtooth isn't trying to stop you from voicing your thoughts, he is simply disagreeing with you as you have with me. And reminding you to mind your tongue."Twilightstar growled.

"Quailheart, there is a reason warriors swear an oath to their clan and a reason there are rules that keep the four clans separate. So, we don't have to worry about sympathizers who don't know where their loyalties lie." Why did Twilightstar have to have this conversation repeatedly?

"I've never had to worry about WindClan being run out because I've never allowed WindClan to fall so low that the other clans see us as rogues. But if our situations were reversed and WindClan had done everything RiverClan done. I'd be apologizing profusely, offering herbs or prey in compensation for the injured apprentice, and demoting the cat who killed their deputy. Whatever the reason, if my clan were in as shaky a position as RiverClan is, I would not risk the other clans' ire for one cat who messed up, nor would I keep her only to show strength. I would take responsibility. But watch, RiverClan cannot and will not take any accountability for their actions." She bet Dusklion would still remain as deputy when all of this was said and done.

Watch, she bet they'd still want to fight in the name of vengeance after this. It wasn't RiverClan's stupidity and recklessness that got them kicked out, it was WindClan, ThunderClan, and ShadowClan that booted them out. Twilightstar's could practically hear the yowls now. "How dare you kick us for doing nothing wrong!" "You've gone too far; we've done nothing to deserve being exiled." "StarClan will never forgive you'll pay for this... blah blah blah." The leader made a note to herself to make sure that exile couldn't be pinned on one clan alone. It was a united decision between the three clans. If one clan got backlash for it, shouldn't they all? Hopefully, she could amend that later.

"Do you know how many RiverClan leaders I've seen come and go? Fadingsun will be the tenth. Each one ends up being worse than the last, and that is not an opinion, it's a fact at this point. So, forgive me for not wanting to sit back and wait and see how terrible Fadingsun will be. Seeing as he named the one cat in all of RiverClan who murdered Fallownose his deputy, I can't say I have much faith in his judgment or moral compass. As for judging current leaders for past leaders' mistakes or actions... that is part of being in a clan. You don't just get a clean start when a new leader takes over. Every cat represents their clan, when one makes a mistake, they all live with consequences for generations to come." There was no individuality within a clan. Go be an outsider if you want your actions to reflect on you and you alone.

When you think about that, it's impressive how both ThunderClan and RiverClan named such troublemakers deputies. Bumblestar weasled her way out of taking responsibility thanks to StarClan. Twilightstar had to admit, that the molly has shown significant improvement with keeping her clan under control over the past moons. RiverClan, Twilightstar would not be given the chance to get out of this, and unlike Bumblestar she didn't see Fadingsun learning anything from this.

"Quailheart feel free to continue to disagree with my decision, just as everyone here can, you can feel and think as you'd like, there is no changing my mind about this. I've made my decision. I've spent countless seasons trying to protect this clan from war, and WindClan has only suffered because of my inaction. No more. I will not make those who don't want to fight join us. Stay here at camp, no one will look down on you for it. But I'm done trying to reason or search for peaceful solutions at WindClan's expense. I'm not looking for peace with these cats, doing nothing has cost WindClan a great deal, it is time RiverClan remembered that WindClan has claws and fangs and if we bleed, they bleed with us." Quailheart should be careful with worrying too much about RiverClan it'd only be a matter of time before someone starts calling her a traitor.

"Wolfkit, Leopardkit. If you two are up shall we do your ceremonies before ending the meeting?" Twilightstar was done speaking about RiverClan. It hadn't been up to discussion to start with. Why not end the meeting on a happier note before they all head to bed?

#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 24th, 2024, 02:35 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Lurking

Crowbreeze
He/him // Black and White // 27 moons // “Wake me up when it’s all over..”

Crowbreeze sat back on his haunches. He hadn’t really participated in the meeting, his mind wandering off elsewhere. He really didn’t mind what WindClan did, as long as he wasn’t lied to. Crowbreeze hated when cats lied to him. He shuffled his paws. Nothing seemed to be okay around here. His deputy… killed. By another deputy? Like what? Was there no honor any more?

No…

Care?

No…

Kindness?

In any of the Clans anymore? He shifted uncomfortably, but it had nothing to do with the clearing floor. Crow watched as the two younger cats walked up to Twilightstar. He didn’t know their parents too well… he supposed he never will and he probably wasn’t going to get one of them as an apprentice… to be fair to himself. And why would he get one? Why did Twilightstar choose now? The end might come soon. He knew that. And who knows what will happen after that fateful day.

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Last edited by constellation; May 24th, 2024 at 02:36 PM.
Old May 24th, 2024, 02:45 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Leopardkit-She/Her

-------------

As soon as she heard Twilightstar call her name, she quickly ran out of the nursery and stood ready to be named an apprentice. She was practically shaking with excitement, despite the implications of war.

-------------

Old May 24th, 2024, 04:05 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Shadowflame gently sighed before she then spoke up. "Twilightstar, i understand that you see this as a necessary way of showing RiverClan that they need to buck their ideas up, but is kicking them out of their home really necessary? I mean, they've already gone through quite a lot... All those leaders and now we're being told to boot them out? ...From my perspective this is harsh." She spoke up in a dejected, worried tone.
Old May 24th, 2024, 06:35 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
------------------
[Open for responses]

Oh what a bunch of softhearts. Her gaze narrowed more and more as the meeting went on, until finally, the tortoiseshell could no longer stand it, and she growled to the cats protesting this overdue response.

"You're joking, you've gotta be." Her tone was icy. "RiverClan has shown no respect for the code, and no respect for life. Not the Clan way of life, at least. Twilightstar is right; RiverClan has had leader after leader and not one has made amends or even tried. They get angrier and blamier and nastier, and now they're walking into our camp and killing our warriors and savaging our apprentices. It's no longer a matter of who is at the heart of it; RiverClan as a whole needs to learn a lesson. They need to be shown that the Clans won't tolerate their antics anymore. A mistake is something you learn from. Now it's just plain arrogance and spite that these fools keep repeating and using to hurt us."

Swiftfire lashed her tail, "The time for tolerance is over. We've looked the other way over and over. If the ShadowClan and ThunderClan leaders agree, then this punishment is the right one to get the point across. They won't be gone forever, but let's hope they remember what humility is when they come back."

"As for the joiners, the more kits for WindClan, the better. We can show the former RiverClanners how a real Clan is supposed to act and operate. We can be examples, and if they do want to 'go home' to RiverClan, maybe they'll take with them some of those examples and apply it. Not saying that's the ideal outcome, considering the risks, but if we're honest, RiverClan's been out of shape for a long time as a Clan. Maybe having some of their cats experience a functional Clan will give them some idea of how messed up their own Clan was. Sometimes we don't see what's wrong with the whole thing until we start looking at it from an outside perspective." She added the last bit with a shrug and turned to watch the ceremonies. She wholeheartedly expected someone to get upset by what she said, but did it matter? Not when Swiftfire agreed with Twilightstar on this.

Last edited by Tiabirb; May 24th, 2024 at 06:45 PM.