Old May 23rd, 2024, 07:51 AM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

purrks ; beefed up t1 , mind reader , sticky pads
5 moons . #flocklitterwarbler . adhd + chronic fatigue
tags ; @dino. - mountaintalon , @Rose - kestrelpaw
trigger warnings for this post: none

warblerpaw happily bounced over to his dad, reciprocating his sister's sulk. he stuck his tongue out at her from behind mountaintalon's back, shaking his head tauntingly. ' huh? oh, yeah, i understand, dad!! ' he yelped. though, riverclan didn't seem too bad when he had seen 'em. they had mostly just looked sad, and hungry. but whatever dad and bumba said goes!! warbler was so, so, SO glad dad had invited him to sit over. any little validation from him was amazing!!

' but- da- mountaintalon.. if they're just kits and apprentices, they're prolly defenseless, righ? only a bit of training. we gotta let them in! they won't do anything to us. '

cobwebpaw ☆ foxprick
trackers

Last edited by finley !!; May 23rd, 2024 at 01:10 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 08:25 AM
BEANZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As cats filtered out of their dens, Bumblestar's eyes flitted to one in particular. An ear swiveled and she met Violetfreckle's look with an apologetic half-smile before fixing her face and refocusing.

"Right, I want each 'n every one of you to listen up. I'm not doing ceremonies this time, this is information only" She wouldn't be sitting for this meeting, either. "I've spoken to my Hornets about this already, but before anything happens, I need to get the lot of you updated as well so you're not all thrown in blind.

"For this who missed or skipped the Gathering - RiverClan made a show, this time around with full ranks. Birdsnow's out, 'n it looks like some idiot named Fadingsun's stepped up in her place with his deputy Dusklion.

"If you all remember from last time, RiverClan was responsible for a trio of warriors invading WindClan's camp, 'n someone else from their ranks for crossing the border 'n murdering Fallownose. Turns out two of 'em also saw fit to torture a WindClan apprentice. 'N as luck would have it, Fallownose's murder just so happens to be RiverClan's shiny new deputy. Twilightstar called this out at the Gathering, 'n Fadingsun just took his Clan home without a word in defense of it."

Dusklion had attempted to defend herself, but Bumblestar hadn't been interested. "So Twilightstar pulled me 'n Dawnstar aside for a talk. Presented an offer to help drive RiverClan out of their territory for two moons. Dawnstar took it. So did I.

"You should all be well-aware of RiverClan's crimes by now."
Her claws slid out to grip the granite as a snarl laced her voice. "They've ambushed, slaughtered, kidnapped, poisoned us for seasons without so much as a single drop of remorse! Now it seems that once we could hold our ground, they got bored or scared 'n turned to WindClan - a decision that's come back to bite 'em in the ass.

"In half a moon, we, with ShadowClan 'n WindClan at our backs, will be meeting at their borders to force RiverClan into a temporary exile. Their camp'll be raided, their cats driven out, their territory up for grabs; if they've cleared out Cattail Pond by then, we'll be takin' it back. The only catch here is that once they return, we go back to a clean slate, which means if they don't strike first, we don't strike at all. This is their chance to clean up their act. 'N I really hope they take it, because if I have to deal with one more damn problem from 'em, I'll be turnin' their camp to ash 'n taking 'em with it."

Bumblestar huffed through her nose. She almost wanted them to give her an excuse to do it. "This is already been decided. If you don't wanna participate in the fight, then don't, but at least make yourself useful around camp while the rest of us are out. There's only one aspect of this that's up for debate. I want your opinions on this." She'd already heard what her Hornets had to say, and if things here came to an even score, she'd be using their opinions as the deciding factor.

"Twilghtstar's asked us to let any RiverClan cats who want to leave into our Clans if we wish. I wanna know if that's something you'd be open to. So if you've got something to say on this matter, this is your chance to speak up."

#tcmeeting

Hollyheart stepped up, saying "I would like to be part of the first wave!" she declared. "I'll also let any kits, queens, and elders know that they are welcome to come into Thunderclan to stay." she added, looking at Bumblestar, hopeful that he'll let her join the front lines. She loved her clan, and she wanted to prove that. No, She was determined to prove herself to her clan, and to Bumblestar.

Join Desertclan!
Owner - @Snowyfeathr

I will not be online on Saturday or Sunday this week. Or ANY Tuesday.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 08:38 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 28 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips

[ OPEN TO EVERYONE ]
꧁꧂

Raggedear shifted uncomfortably as his leader suggested letting RiverClan cats move into the other Clans before their siege began, eyes flitting to those who are known to be not be ThunderClan born, such as Mudhoud. The tom knew that many had proved themselves over to be strong, capable, and loyal warriors to their new Clan, but this situation is supposed to be temporary. He listened thoughtfully to Mountaintalon as he spoke. "While I don't agree that kits and apprentices should be punished for the Clan's sins..." He began slowly, taking a step forward. "Mountaintalon has a point. We have our own Clanmates to worry about after and during this. What about when RiverClan is allowed to return? Are they going to go back to their old Clan after all we did for them? Will RiverClan let them back? What are we to do if seasons from now they're still here? We should only have to worry about our bellies!" The large tom shifted awkwardly. Raggedear knew he could very easily be deemed heartless for this perspective, but he knew what kind of scars this battle could leave. "And if we let warriors in, what's stopping them from revolting from the inside? They learn our ways, our camp, our territory, and decide to strike back later? We have to think more about this!" He urged, tail twitching.

[ mentions: @dino. (brief acknowledgement to what Mountaintalon said | @Rani (brief mention towards Mudhound being ShC born) ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Last edited by leopardheart00; May 23rd, 2024 at 11:20 AM. Reason: spelling/font error
Old May 23rd, 2024, 08:46 AM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Lurking

Violetspark
She/her {TC} Warrior

[OPEN]

Violetspark hissed. RiverClan’s new deputy killed? That’s nice.

But would Violet let RiverClan join with ThunderClan? Of course not. RiverClan were selfish, lying, slippery frogs. They deserved everything that was coming to them.

“I don’t think we should let any slippery fish-eater into ThunderClan! RiverClan deserves to be driving out of the Territories!” She leapt up. “If we let any of those slimy murderers into pure, solid ThunderClan, then we’ve dishonored our ancestors. We’ve helped cats who hurt WindClan, and I won’t stand for that. RiverClan killed, then thought they could get away with it. No!” Violet slammed a paw into the dirt. It didn’t make a large noise, like she’d hoped it
would.

“At least they didn’t kill a ThunderClan cat.”

“I will fight for ThunderClan, and those fish-cats will be reduced to scraps when I get my paws on ‘em. Murder is unforgivable. I’m not prepared to give any mercy to any of those mange-breaths. And any RiverClan cat who is let into my home will not be fed, cared for or sheltered by me. and Plus! Should we care for them and let them rot our clan? Let them find out our secrets and overthrow us from the inside? I wouldn’t put it past them! They will learn our ways, then kill us one. By. One.” Violet sat back down, having said her part. She loved to instill fear in any cat, to be honest. She stared up at Bumblestar with a ferocious look on her face.

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Last edited by constellation; May 23rd, 2024 at 09:43 AM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 12:39 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

~ Lioncrest ~

Well, this meeting had certainly started with a bang. A low rumbling of a growl briefly escaped his jaws as Bumblestar informed Thunderclan of the ever growing list of crimes still being committed by their honorless neighbors across the water. It seems that their lesson hadn't hit home when they had last struck the heart of their territory. Perhaps the combined force of three clans would finally be enough to hammer change back into those honorless rouges. Pressing himself into his mate's side as he listened to his clanmates voice their opinions, the large golden tom finally pulled away from his heart and rose to his paws to speak his mind.

"Riverclan deserves every last shred of this punishment," he boomed, amber eyes focused on his leader atop the Stormcrest. "In fact, the clans of this forest are showing a generous amount of mercy in not banishing them for good. If we were to increase that mercy to take in their kits and apprentices, there would need to be considerable seperation between the interlopers and our own in order to make that message clear. Young can be molded to fit a better shape, but 2 moons is hardly long enough for any substantial change to occur."

"I am of the opinion that if we allow any Riverclan cats to reside within our borders, they must pull their weight and repay our mercy while they remain. Whether that means Riverclan apprentices doing extra duties alongside our warriors to hunt and provide for any stragglers we bring in or Queens and kits from that clan being placed in a seperate den than our own, I leave that up for debate."

Settling back down into a sitting position, Lioncrest let his tail fall back against Dovefluff's back before leaning over to place a lick on her shoulder.

"I will not allow those fish-eaters to harm you again my star," he murmured, voice low as he attempted to keep the memories of her previous poisoned state at bay. Fury would not assist right now; he would save that for the battlefield.

[ @poppy ]

Old May 23rd, 2024, 01:16 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Fawnkit watched as many of the clan spoke their mind about this... RiverCats? RiverClam? She wasnt sure. What she did know is that they apparently did bad bad things. She knew her voice didnt hold much weight, but the small kitten wanted to be included.

"If the RiverCats did those bad things, they deserve to be punished!" She squeaked out loudly, puffing her fur. "So we should do what we gotta!"

[ Open for Interaction ]

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old May 23rd, 2024, 01:41 PM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Happy

@Aroogi
The tortoishell kit noticed one of her denmates also speaking up in the meeting. Dawnkit thought they were brave, so she came over to sit by them. Maybe if we stick together, they'll pay attention to us! It was a good idea, at least.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 01:51 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Fawnkit saw one of her denmates sit beside her and looked over. Which one was this? She couldnt remember. There were lots of kits in the nursery. "Hi, I'm Fawnkit!" She whispered, tail flicking excitedly. "What's your name?

Maybe this other kitten wanted to be heard too? Then they should yowl as loud as their little voices could!

[ @AriaTheFiremaiden ]

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old May 23rd, 2024, 02:05 PM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Happy

@Aroogi
"I'm Dawnkit!" She whispered back to the kit. "Maybe afters the meeting we can play!" She flicked her ears towards the leader, who was probly listening to everyone talking. "Les see what they say now!"