Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:44 AM
Atari Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:39 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:26 AM
writing commissions
Last post by randomfandomfan
Today 07:21 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 07:08 AM

Old May 23rd, 2024, 07:25 AM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Default Re: (- Sunsetpaw's Training -)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Oh okay..so...first they're going to..dart forward and..aim for the face..usually the nose. And then dart backwards as fast as they can. Okay, okay, it's pretty simple so far. So they watched as their mentor prowl closer. They just..wait for the moment to strike. This isn't a real fight, but they should pretend. Imagining....imagining. Shadowclan warrior, trying to attack the nursery and no one else is nearby except for themself. Think of the amount of cats in danger! Especially the little kits! They'll be in danger if Sunsetpaw doesn't stop the warrior. So they should attack! Attacking with good intentions. Good intentions, to save their clanmates... They might need to train themself to that thought soon. They'll have to face the fact that they can't just be passive forever. A warrior's called a warrior for a reason. Right, right, right, okay, ok, the apprentice darted forward, with the attempt to slash Troutstone's nose or...is it called a slap if their not using claws? Then they darted back. Whether or not an attack hits, they surely won't like being too close. But they still feel bad. They can't keep feeling bad. But they do... But they really need to stop

Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
The paw connected with his nose. It wasn't an especially powerful blow, but with claws unsheathed it would definitely have hurt. Sunsetpaw was fast, he had to give them that. By the time he had raised a paw in retaliation, the orange apprentice had retreated back into a defensive position, out of reach of his paws.

"That was well done," he mewed. "That is a good starting move. Here is another good mover you should know. It'll take a bit of practising at first because you need to have good balance, but it isn't too complicated." He reared up on his hind paws -like a twoleg- and dealt the air a few powerful blows. "When you are larger, this will give you an advantage of height. You can rain blows down on the ears and behind the head, where it is harder to defend. Beware of the counter attack though, which goes a little bit like this." He dropped down, turned as if facing his former position and rammed his head into the air. "You'll aim to unbalance your opponent by hitting them in the belly or chest." He returned to his twoleg position. "What you can do against that though, is drop down on their shoulders and pin them to the ground." He demonstrated, then looked at his apprentice to make sure they had been following. He realised he had been teaching from both perspectives at once, and hoped he hadn't been info-dumping to much... Sunsetpaw was a sharp cat. He was sure they could handle this. "Ready to try?"

He took a couple of steps toward them, as if continuing the mock battle. He raised into the twoleg pose and aimed a strike at Sunsetpaw's head.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old May 26th, 2024, 09:18 AM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: (- Sunsetpaw's Training -)

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
So, if they were bigger, they could stand on their hindlegs to try and hit their oponent's ears and head because of the height difference; but the target could counter attack by hitting the opponent belly or chest; but the opponent could also counter that by dropping on the target's shoulder and pin them down. So, then what could the target do? Would the target in question have enough time to dodge? Technically that was possible, right? There's surely different kinds of ways to avoid different kinds of attacks. If the apprentice knew anything, it was that not everything's perfect.

Sunsetpaw watched a their mentor continued the mock battle. So if they followed what Troutstone told them to do in such situations, then that means..that means they should know the outline of what to do. The apprentice tilted their head upwards a bit, keeping their eyes on their 'opponent's as they lifted a paw up, in an attempt at hitting his underbelly. They just couldn't help but hesitate a bit while doing such things, but how noticable was it? How much would even a little bit of hesitation effect a fight? They wanted to know, but they also didn't. Oh goodness, it'll probably be a bigger problem than they'd think. Or maybe it won't? Or it probably will be

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; May 26th, 2024 at 06:57 PM.