Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 23rd, 2024, 06:47 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

Raining paw bounded over to the fresh-kill pile. She deposited the stabbybird and the cardinal.

(+1shrike +1Cardinal)
@Fits @Snowyfeathr
Old May 23rd, 2024, 02:10 PM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post
( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
And now, it was time for the apprentice to begin their serach for prey. They slowly crept through the bushes, putting their eyes and ears onto work. Luckily for them, it wasn't too long until they found something. It was small, it looked kind of like a mouse, was that a vole? Yea, that probably was one. The apprentice stalked closer, pouncing on top of the vole. It let out a small squeak out, and that even surprised Sunsetpaw themself. It seems like it hurted, they've never really payed attention to it up until now. Kind of made them feel wrong, but the problem was they didn't really have a choice. The clan has to hunt prey to survive. As long as no one's being greedy with prey, it was surely fine?

But Sunsetpaw, it's not the time to contemplate about life. They continued onwards with their small hunt. After some walking around, they found their eyes on something feathered and two legged. Bird! So that means this could be the second bird they've ever caught? Pretty interesting how it happened in the same place. With a leap forward, they landed on top of the feathered flyer. That was two now, was that enough? It probably was, they weren't sure how long exactly they've been spending on their hunt. Now's probably a nice time to go back

----------------------

They walked back to the patrol, carrying the two prey with them. It....seems like Orchidpaw was still hunting. Well, the patrol could still wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrk: Shadow fiend (active)

After a few minutes of a frustrated struggle, Orchidpaw finally mannage to kill the sparrow she had been hunting and hooked it with a sharp talon. Scruffy, battered and scrawny. S snarl escaped her throat as she stared at it with disapproving eyes. Ugh, now she'd look weak! 'Thanks a lot, you no good bird!' Angrily, she snapped up her prey and returned to the rest of her patrolmates.

Flitting through the shadows, she waited a moment before revealing herself behind them. The charcoal tabby point gave each of them a sharp glare before snarling. "Let's get going then!" With that she started to lead the way back to camp, the small bird hanging limply from her jaws.

@MockingRabbit @Minkuu
Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Troutstone padded into camp, the prey he had caught swinging from his mouth in time to his tail. He flicked a lazy salute to Dusklion. "Finished the patrol, dep! Two mice, birds and voles caught 'n not a single suspicious scent to be found! That I found anyway..."
Welp, that concluded the patrol! He nodded to the two apprentices and padded off to go do... Whatever it was he occupied himself with these days.
@taillow
[Troutstone, +2 mice, 1 vole; Sunsetpaw, +1vole, 1 bird; Orchidpaw +1 sparrow]

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; May 23rd, 2024 at 02:11 PM.
Old May 25th, 2024, 09:51 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Dunepounce returned and dropped his squirrel off at the prey pile before making his way to the patrol place. “Patrol went well, we came back with three pieces of prey. Eaglepaw did a great job hunting.” And with a flick of his ear he padded off.

[ @taillow ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old May 25th, 2024, 12:29 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\42 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Owltalon padded in with a brisk pace, the sun blaring in her amber eyes. "Afternoon, Dusklion! Here to report my previous and recently finished patrol." She nodded quickly once she finished her sentence as if nodding to herself.

"Nothin' odd happened, not even a hint of hostility from Windclan. It was a nice outin' though, all markers are now rich with the scent of Riverclan. Though my last patrol was more worrisome. Slatestripe found an odd hole on the Riverclan side of the border. We also found a fox skull, it was kinda weird that the whole skeleton wasn't there, it smelt of rottin' and flesh. I worry that newly made hole has something to do with it." Owltalon flicked her ears her gaze dropping.

"Hopefully this isn't weird, but can I keep that skull? I mean, if it makes everyone uncomfortable I understand. I'll wash it before bringin' it to camp if I can keep it just so it's stench doesn't keep anycat up. Just a thought, that's all." She shifted her paws hoping that she wouldn't be scolded like a kit for taking interest in such odd things.

Tags:
@taillow // Dusklion

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Two patrols? Oh that's right, the patrols her brother must've sent out. While she was a bit irked at that patrol being so late, there wasn't much Dusklion could do about it now. Plus, outside of this Owls was a good warrior and good Lionheart. And thankfully, a good diffuser to send to the WindClan border since there was no hostility reported. "Good. The last thing we need is more cats... stirin' up trouble..." Embarrassment crept into her pelt hot like flames and she ducked her gaze away. Cats like her...

A weird hole? Dusklion frowned hearing her former mentor's name; Smalls hadn't said a single word to her since that herb patrol she had been put on with him and Mists. Regardless, she'd tell Fades about the weird hole and have him go check it out since she was banned from the border. "A fox skull??" Interest piqued the deputy's eyes grew a bit wider. "Yeah, you can keep it - don't see why not. Could I, uh... could I come see it with you?" She'd never seen a full fox skull before, and it was clear how excited she was at the thought of her Clanmate having retrieved one.

[ hehehe figured this could branch off into a little wholesome outing where the two bond over their interest in skulls/bones ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 25th, 2024, 12:29 PM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau View Post
Dunepounce returned and dropped his squirrel off at the prey pile before making his way to the patrol place. “Patrol went well, we came back with three pieces of prey. Eaglepaw did a great job hunting.” And with a flick of his ear he padded off.

[ @taillow ]

DUSKLION
A little late, but Dusklion wouldn't hold it against the warrior considering they had at least come back with a good haul. "Three? Definitely glad I sent the two of you, then. Nice work." A grin stretched across her face as she glanced at the growing prey pile, then waved at the retreating warrior with the tip of her fluffy tail.

Old May 25th, 2024, 12:30 PM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Troutstone padded into camp, the prey he had caught swinging from his mouth in time to his tail. He flicked a lazy salute to Dusklion. "Finished the patrol, dep! Two mice, birds and voles caught 'n not a single suspicious scent to be found! That I found anyway..."
Welp, that concluded the patrol! He nodded to the two apprentices and padded off to go do... Whatever it was he occupied himself with these days.
@taillow
[Troutstone, +2 mice, 1 vole; Sunsetpaw, +1vole, 1 bird; Orchidpaw +1 sparrow]

DUSKLION
The next hunting patrol that came back also had quite the haul too, and Dusklion's eyes glowed. She was still a bit irritated with Troutstone but this at least started to make up for it, if not clean her opinion of him. "Nice work, Troutstone. Glad to hear there's no sign or scent of any trouble brewin' with out outskirts neighbors." With that she gave a nod and waved her tail at him in farewell.

Old May 25th, 2024, 12:32 PM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowyfeathr View Post
@taillow @Fits @Yoshdo

Hollytail padded back into camp followed by Heroneye and Rainingpaw. He then went to go find Dusklion. "We're back" he mewed. He then went to go set his rabbit on the pile.

(+1 rabbit and whatever Heroneye and Rainingpaw have)

DUSKLION
...That was it? No word on how the patrol went, or how it was with Rainingpaw? Dusklion eyed the rabbit, then Hollytail. "...And? Anythin' else happen? I need more than just 'we're back' Hollytail." Irritation was evident in her tone as she gestured for her Clanmate to come back from the prey pile and finish the report.

Old May 25th, 2024, 12:33 PM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Drizzlesnow slunk into the camp with two plump squirrels and a thrush between her jaws, her green eyes glittering with satisfaction. She glanced back over her shoulder to make sure that Birdsnow and Pigeonpelt were on her heels.

Dropping her prey on the fresh-kill pile, Drizzlesnow headed over to Dusklion, who she had spotted waiting. ''Prey was running well, Dusklion,'' She purred. ''We'll have good hunting this newleaf.''

@taillow // @poppy // @Blazing

Linkkkk

DUSKLION
Mind still buzzing from what had occurred on her patrol, Dusklion turned as she heard paw steps coming towards her. Ah, Drizzlesnow. Listening keenly as she reported, she gave a nod. Her blue eyes glanced behind the warrior, disappointed to not see Birdsnow nor Pigeonpelt behind her. Hopefully they would drop their catches off on the prey pile soon.

"Thanks for the report," she replied with a flick of her ear, appraising the catches the warrior had caught. "'N good catch. Make sure to put it on the prey pile." Dusk flicked her tail to dismiss the warrior.

Old May 25th, 2024, 02:18 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
Two patrols? Oh that's right, the patrols her brother must've sent out. While she was a bit irked at that patrol being so late, there wasn't much Dusklion could do about it now. Plus, outside of this Owls was a good warrior and good Lionheart. And thankfully, a good diffuser to send to the WindClan border since there was no hostility reported. "Good. The last thing we need is more cats... stirin' up trouble..." Embarrassment crept into her pelt hot like flames and she ducked her gaze away. Cats like her...

A weird hole? Dusklion frowned hearing her former mentor's name; Smalls hadn't said a single word to her since that herb patrol she had been put on with him and Mists. Regardless, she'd tell Fades about the weird hole and have him go check it out since she was banned from the border. "A fox skull??" Interest piqued the deputy's eyes grew a bit wider. "Yeah, you can keep it - don't see why not. Could I, uh... could I come see it with you?" She'd never seen a full fox skull before, and it was clear how excited she was at the thought of her Clanmate having retrieved one.

[ hehehe figured this could branch off into a little wholesome outing where the two bond over their interest in skulls/bones ]

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\42 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Guessing by the way Dusklion's gaze suddenly shrunk away from hers, the deputy must've still felt a bit shaken about all the nonsense concerning Windclan. Who could blame her? Everyone was shaken, everyone was more than surprised. Owltalon blinked rather slowly. She however didn't let her own gaze break away as she curled her matted tail over her large paws.

Then Dusklion's expression shifted into... Interest? Is that what she saw? A wide grin stretched onto her face like wildfire. She sprang up to her paws, glad to have her interest not only accepted, but encouraged! What a breath of fresh air, she was genuinely preparing herself for a good scolding. "Yes, yes, yes, of course! It should be, uh, un'er my moss bed. Y'know, in the warriors den? I'd be more than happy to let cha fetch it wit' me." Excitement poured into her voice like rain that roared within the darkest clouds.

"I must remind ya that the stretch really isn't that pleasant, I had to stuff it wit' flowers and such ta keep it from meltin' me nose off." Owltalon began to turn towards the warriors den, her tail high with pride as she weaved her large body through the clearing. "But who knows, them flowers may be wilted by now." She added with a shrug.

(YESSS BONDING TIME)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 25th, 2024, 03:08 PM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
...That was it? No word on how the patrol went, or how it was with Rainingpaw? Dusklion eyed the rabbit, then Hollytail. "...And? Anythin' else happen? I need more than just 'we're back' Hollytail." Irritation was evident in her tone as she gestured for her Clanmate to come back from the prey pile and finish the report.
"Oh- I'm sorry. I forgot to mention that" He chuckled slightly, padding back from the prey pile. "It went fine, and Rainingpaw hunted well." he mewed.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Closed Thread