Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Journey for the History...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:41 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Ian
Today 02:39 PM
Newt finder!
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:38 PM
Fritter’s RP Tracker!
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:37 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:36 PM

Old May 22nd, 2024, 07:47 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

"Here!" Moonkit, the demoted apprentice called out.
@Estelle
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:09 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Batstorm looked around his new home.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:32 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
Iceclaw let out a strained sigh, attempting to follow some warriors' scent to the supposed warriors den. Completely moving camps was perfect for a blind cat, totally. Although he did plan to familiarize himself with the new camp, it had been a long day for him. Waiting a day wouldn't hurt, would it? After all, Iceclaw needed some well deserved rest in order to work his way around this new and unfamiliar camp. Perhaps he could have Mothcloud help him around. ...
Speaking of, where was Mothcloud?
Iceclaw could easily detect his mate's sweet scent in the air, making his way to where he expected was fairly near Mothcloud.

"Mothcloud," Iceclaw called, his voice low. "Are you here?"

@SeonghwasBunnyEars

---------------------------------------------------

Silentpaw narrowed his eyes, inspecting the new camp. Well this was new and definitely easy to get used to. His eyes fell on the "apprentices' den", a random stump in the middle of camp. Is that where he would be sleeping for the next few moons? He internally groaned at the thought. He stepped closer, poking his head in and inspecting it from closer. Definitely needed some cleaning. Silentpaw would offer to help[ clean this mess of a den, but he wasn't assigned, was he? And he wouldn't want to risk getting hissed at for doing something he hadn't been told to do. The calico spun around, walking away from the apprentices' den.
He had stayed silent and noncompliant the entire trip here, and he didn't plan to speak anytime soon. He eyed a white furred and scar covered warrior, his eyes narrowing. Iceclaw, was it? He was blind, apparently. How disappointing. Silentpaw couldn't help but feel slight pity for the warrior. How could he hunt and fight? Shrugging, he turned away from the warrior, focusing on the ground. Has the ground here always been so... Full of... Dirt...?
This was it.
Silentpaw was officially losing his damn mind.
What was this doing to him, he didn't know.

[OPEN]

---------------------------------------------------

Aha. The new camp! Springblossom shifted her paws, most likely out of excitement but slightly of nervousnes. For now, she'd focus on familiarizing herself with the new surrounding, and hopefully she had enough energy to offer to help clean up the camp afterwards.
The warriors' den,
the nursery,
the medicine cat's den,
the apprentices' den,
the elders' den,
and finally, Dawnstar's den.
Springblossom smiled to herself. This wasn't going to be as hard as she'd expected, she was fairly good at remembering things anyways. She didn't step into any of the dens yet, so she decided she would stay outside, maybe socialize. Yes, that was the perfect idea!

[OPEN]
Mothcloud was settled in a small shaded spot. Her eyes narrowed and her tail curled over her belly protectively. Her cold eyes softened to kit eyes as she saw and heard her mate calling her. Standing up gently Mothcloud cutely wabbled to her mate, her scent filling the air as she gave a mew of her appearance. "Iceclaw!" She purred

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:33 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Dreamingbloom

Dreamingbloom sneaked in.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:37 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Russetpaw-They/Them

--------------

Russetpaw, now a bit confused, look back and forth between Mothcloud and Yellowtwist. They didn't want to do anything against orders but they also wanted to help.

--------------

@Aolani

Mothcloud stared for a moment. The queen then realized the apprnetice's understanding and mewed. "Yellowtwist has no authority over me." She reminded herself calmly, mewing louder for the apprentice to hear, "You decide so it's not to stressful, if you'd like to go back to your mentor go ahead, if you'd like to help me you r also more than welcome." Mothcloud calmingly purred

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:44 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Cinderpaw
~<>~
17/100
7 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

Not long after, everyone set out, Cinderpaw sticking close to her siblings as they made the trek. Stepping carefully, the black tabby stuck close to Wispypaw, occasionally stepping in close enough that their pelts brushed and discretely guiding her older sister around things on the ground in front of them. Wispy would never forgive her if she knew Cinder felt protective over her safety, so Cinder would never mention it - something rather easy as her words remained locked away.

Close by, Birdpaw and Sleepypaw traveled with them, as was asked by Mossfreckle. There was a quiet reluctance in Sleepypaw, a wall of professionalism that made Cinderpaw's stomach turn with mild guilt. She wonders if there was something she might have done wrong, to make her oldest sister put up walls like that. But she can't place her claw on it, and it's better not to dwell, she tells herself, so she continues onward.

Dawnstar led them to their new camp, and Cinder looked around as her leader described where the dens would be, noting with the most focus on her own den, the medicine den, and the meeting spot. In time she would know where the others were with more certainty, but for now those were the few places she felt were the most important to remember. First order of business: make sure Mossy has their herbs.

Gingerly, weaving her way through the gathered cats, Cinder pads away from the group of her siblings, sniffing through the stench of herbs in her maw around the entrance to the den. A den with no memories attached. A den where she didn't feel like she was loosing everything twice. The others carrying their herbs should be by soon enough or they were already here.

Before she could put down her burden, Dawnstar called for a patrol and... and Cinder wanted to volunteer, to put herself out there. But would she be allowed to? Would she be wanted? Needed? Wouldn't her abnormality just slow everyone down? She'll be a burden to them if she volunteers, wouldn't she? So she hesitates, takes a half step forward, and turns away again, tail drooping slightly. One more set of paws to help here anyway, Cinderpaw chooses to think. She can at least do camp chores. She's good enough for that much. Probably anyway.

Patiently, she waits for directions from Mossy on where to put her herbs before she goes to help with reinforcing the dens.

[ 2 lady's mantle, 3 catmint]
[ @Eden - wispy // @Mica - bird // @Estelle - sleepy // @ellie -moss ]
Old May 22nd, 2024, 09:28 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Wispypaw
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

She completely ignored all and any outside noises that had nothing to do with her or those she was sticking with. They all acted like they lost their minds as soon as some sort of mess brewed. That was their problem if they couldn't keep their cool enough to use that brain they just let sit in their head. She flicked a black ear as she heard the other two speak, oh so it was Birdpaw and Sleepypaw. Two other siblings she could stand to be around, really any other sibling was fine as long as they weren't Heronpaw. Wispypaw kept close to her siblings since they were her main way to tell where they were going. If she had been to this part of the territory before she would be fine but this was her first time. The first thing she noted was how the ground was gradually going upwards, why couldn't they choose even ground?

"This sucks" she grunted as she watched her steps carefully, no way would she be caught tripping up a hill. Someone would have to sit there and let her beat them up until they forgot about seeing her trip. She would make sure they gained a new skill called amnesia, her actions no longer existed in their head. The black feline barely heard Sleepypaw asking if they needed help, did she look like she needed help!? "I can walk just fine!" she huffed, ignoring her little trip up, no one saw that. She survived as a kit on her own she could do so as an apprentice. She could feel Cinderpaw sticking close to her side, she had nothing to say about that besides quietly accepting the aide.

Wispypaw took note of the tone that Sleepypaw was using with them, all distant and some other word she couldn't put on her tongue. She wanted to snap out about it but chose not to do so. Hearing them speak had her thinking that Sleepypaw only cared because she was being forced to or that she had no choice since both shared the same mother. The last thing she wanted was someone to fake their feelings around her or Cinderpaw, she only wanted the real stuff. She didn't think much about Birdpaw since the other didn't seem to say much or acknowledge her existence. It was like when mom introduced them all to Grandma, getting called a whole other name. At this point, she was convinced that she was cursed by something to be forgotten or like she never existed. It had her wanting to scream and rip her fur out in frustration, she existed! She's alive and walking around! She wasn't a damn ghost!

Oh, look they made it to their new place, she couldn't give much thought to it since she couldn't SEE it. "Gee, such a nice place we got" she sarcastically groaned out, how was she supposed to know what den was where?! Back at their actual home, she was able to tell was by scent but everything here smelt stale all the same. Next thing she knew, the feeling of someone pressing close to her was gone, there goes Cinderpaw. Guess she was on her own unless one of her other siblings wanted to at least direct her in the right direction. It looked to be like Sleepypaw would be her option if the other chose to stay since it seemed Birdpaw ran off too. Faintly she heard talk about Bleedingkit being missing along with Moonpaw's name mentioned. That had nothing to do with her, she thought little about Bleedingkit and knew for a fact that Moonpaw was just plain weird in the head.

"Where's the medicine cats den now? Everything smells like dustup in here" she asked aloud. Right off the bat, she started to march off in the direction she thought it might be in. Though if someone was watching she was heading off towards the warrior's den that had been pointed out. She was ready to rid herself of these herbs, she was sure that the smell of them would be burnt in her nostrils. She thanked whatever god existed that she didn't have to live in the medicine cat's den, she wasn't sure how the smell didn't get to them at all.

[ 3 Dandelions , 2 Daises ]

@Mica @Estelle @Neptune
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 22nd, 2024, 10:44 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

QUILLPAW

he/him. 7 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.

[ no purrks ]

is this how it felt to be damned by starclan? surely this was their doing. twolegs coming into shadowclan's land, destroying the territory, threatening their home. the only place quillpaw's ever known. his gaze shifts from his grandmother, sweeping across the clearing as he tries to spot his countless siblings. first he spots quietpaw, wispypaw, then cinderpaw. sleepypaw..birdpaw.

his eyes narrow, scoffing lightly. he tries to ignore the alarm bells sounding in his head. for stars sake, where was the rest of his family at?! expression twisting into one akin to disappointment and mild irritation, his attention turns to mistlewhisker once she yowls out. as detached from his parents as he is.. he's currently putting enough trust in them to show up and make sure that none of his siblings are left behind. with a final look around, the lithe tom heads towards mistlewhisker.

"I'll start grabbing bedding from the dens." he informs, managing to sound cool and collected. and with that, he swiftly turns and heads towards the nursery. once inside, he grabs as much bedding as he can.

[ @Mica ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Chaos. That was the only thing Silverlark's mind was aware of as it struggled into consciousness. It was a rather arduous task, considering the blood loss he'd had and continued having during his recovery period, his sudden motions during the worse of his resting tearing his injuries until they reopened. Heavily, the gray tom opened his eyes, lifting his head first as he battled with the ground, finally gaining some semblance of balance as he got up. Cats were gathering around Mosster, asking to help with herbs. The enforcer's nose wrinkled, uncertain as to what exactly was going on. He could hear Whisk's voice barking commands just beyond the healing den's walls, Dawnstar's voice booming close by as well. As the dark warrior slowly gained some degree of sense, one thing because blatantly clear. Something bad was going on. Really, really bad. And he had to help, too!

A swift motion as he tried to rush through forcing a grimace on his white muzzle, the stocky feline paused, eyes watering at the still unfamiliar pain. His neck just... didn't feel right. He wasn't used to any kind of feeling like this ever slowing him down before. Had he really been beaten up so bad? He knew he had been hopelessly outnumbered, but he killed a lot of them... and he managed to chase the rest away, right? Surely that meant he couldn't be that injured... Although the medicine cat apprentice certainly seemed to think so. Why, he hadn't even had time to go train Flash- Oh no... Oh no no no! Flashies! Where was she? Had everyone gotten the apprentices?! He was not losing another apprentice. She would not be another Cloves. Another Rising. Not again!

Ignoring the sting on his neck, Silverlark padded through the gathered crowd, his verdant hues brimming with confusion at the chaos in camp. Some cats seemed to be gathering others, and his vision started to swim, a slight tinge of red seeping through his bandage. Right... He had to help. He had to... Whisk seemed to know what was going on. She was dishing out orders, right? Maybe... maybe he could find Flashie there? He could call to her, at least, right? Oh, but Flashie had a hard time hearing. Would she be able to hear him?

"Flashies! Flashies you here?!" the tom called out, feeling his neck stiffen as he exerted his voice.

Taking a sharp breath of air, Silverlark had to consciously stop himself from shaking his head, knowing by now that would do him no good. Snarling in frustration for a moment, he turned, rushing towards Whisk as fast as he could. His apprentice was smart! If something was going on, she would be with the enforcer in charge already! And if not... and if not... No! No! He wouldn't think about that. Not yet. He would jump that ledge when he got to it.

"Yooo! Whisk! Yous seen Flashpaw? I needs to finds her, but I can help, yeah? I can help," the tom called out as he approached, his brow creased with concern as he battled his disorientation, trying desperately to stay awake and standing despite how much everything kept moving.

@Mica [Mistlewhisker] | @ellie [Mossfreckle] | @zBlaze [Flashpaw]
| Just mentioning Mossfreckle so that you know he exited the med den in case Mossy would call him back or have instructions for him! He's still confused and bleeding a little because he got a little overexcited, but nothing too bad. Also have him looking for Flashpaw because I know you wanted a quick interaction between the two, Blaze! Feel free to have her hear the still injured Silver if you want, but you can also ignore him, no worries! |
Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Piercing golden orbs fixated on Hawkcrest as the warrior came up and bothered her with a foolish question that had already been answered. The supportive words were empty prattle to someone who'd been in her position for as long as she had. The only one who stayed by Dawnstar's side was herself. Cold, but the damn truth. "I appreciate the support, Hawkcrest. Now go join Mistlewhisker's group." She said, standing on three legs.

This has been interesting, but they've taken long enough. She glanced down at one of the kits that came to pester her before swiftly joining Nightshiver's group. There should be around four groups, Nightshiver's of kits, queens, elder, and helpers, Slytiger's apprentices, Mossfreckle's with herb carriers, and Mistlewhisker's of everyone else. Anyone who hadn't joined yet was on their own, Dawnstar had no time for slackers.

"We're leaving." The Queen of Mean roars. "Nightshiver follow me, Honeybite, follow at the end of the group, and make sure none of the kits and queens fall behind. Mossfreckle follows behind Honeybite, Slytiger behind Mossfreckle, and Mistlewhisker, you'll bring up the rear, and collect any stragglers on our way out. Let's move." Dawnstar wasn't repeating herself for those a bit on the slow side. The large feline limped up the exit and out into the territory.

The noise was worst outside of the camp. The loud cries of birds acted like an alarm overhead; the echoes of twolegs shouts were unnerving. Dawnstar walked in the opposite direction of the noise, heading towards the Mourning Ruins. The forest creatures were in disarray as the clan with the twoleg involvement. By the time she reached the burnt building, she saw a small herd of fleeing deer, a mother fox with her young, some raccoons, squirrels, an owl. The usual life that threatened the clan was more focused on running and hiding, disturbed by the twoleg activity than the large group of cats that passed through. It was nice to know that twolegs were equally hated by all wildlife.

"We're going up there." Dawnstar walked around the front of the burnt barn toward the back where the rugged pathway lay. "One at a time and the kittens must be carried up." She orders, tensing her hind legs, she leaps up onto the path, wincing as she has to set a little extra weight on her bad leg to keep from losing her balance. Climbing up the steep path brought her to the evergreen forest. While waiting for the clan to join her, Dawnstar tasted the faint scent trail she had left a bit ago.

"Come on this way," she ordered, moving deeper into the forest. They'd walk quite far, with Dawnstar scenting the air often, and finally reached a hill rise. At the top four gigantic cedar trees sit in four corners guarding a vast clearing covered in thick undergrowth, thicket, and some fallen trees. Toward the back behind two cedars was a tall wall of rock, a sheer cliff face a bit taller than the cedar trees. Dawnstar waves her tail to certain locations as she walks in.

"That's the warriors' den." She nods to the trunk of a fallen ancient cedar sprawled out at the edge of the clearing between two cedars. It was covered in moss and ferns. Her warriors could sleep inside the trunk or on the top if it got too hot. She had been thinking about giving that one to the apprentice but changed her mind after she noticed the burrow near the hollow trunk.

"That's the nursery." She waved her tail towards the large burrow covered in grass and splattered with wildflowers. It was in the back corner of the clearing, directly in front of a cedar tree. The burrow led directly underneath the tree. Dawnstar suspected that a badger had made this place their home for a time because there was a second den underneath the cedar across from the nursery.

"Mossfreckle, that's your den." Dawnstar jerked her head to the lichen-covered entrance of the burrow. There were cracks in the wall for herb storage, unlike the nursery, which is why she was shoving the medicine cat in there.

"The elders' den is over there." She looked toward the old fallen tree near the middle of the camp. It looked like it had snapped in two at some point, leaving a stump in the middle of the clearing. The top of the fallen tree rested in between two cedars, directly across from the warriors' den. The cluster of branches was bare. They'd need to weave in moss, lichen, ferns, or whatever they could find for shelter from the elements. Lush grass, ferns, and moss sprouting from underneath the branches, and through the tangled maze of branches a space inside for the elders.

"I want two walls built, one behind the warriors' den and one behind the elders' den. From one cedar straight down to the other." She meowed to no cat in particular. The four trees created a sort of box, with the wall behind them protecting the back of the clearing, the two sides were left wide open. It would bug her if walls weren't built for extra defense. Considering this was the most active she had seen her clan in moons, she was sure someone would jump to take care of the wall. Or Mistlewhisker would assign cats.

"That," Dawnstar turned to the stump in the middle of the camp. "Is the apprentices' den." There was a huge hole in the stump, it looked natural. It didn't look like anyone had lived there and would need to be cleaned out like the other dens, but it looked big enough to fit all the paws.

"Over there is my den." A small path led to a cave etched into the rocky wall at the back of the camp. A small network of tunnels twisted through the stone at the back of the cave connecting the nursery and the medicine den to the leader's den. There was also a second exit that led out of the camp. It was probably the most interesting den, but the least secure within the camp with four different exits. It would wreak havoc on her paranoia, but as she was a light sleeper anyway it'd probably be fine. She could close the three exits later if they caused too much hassle.

As for their meeting place. The fallen tree in the middle of camp would do. It lay sideways with the broken trunk like a jagged peak pointing upwards at an angle. It allowed her to overlook the whole camp and address the clan. She could work on names after she got the rest of the territory sorted out.

"Mistlewhisker, I'm leaving you in charge of cleanup. Assign whoever wherever, and ensure all the dens are cleaned up and the walls are built. Start on the nursery so the kits and queens can rest." She orders the deputy. They had enough moss growing on the tree trunks that no one needed to go out and fetch more.

"I'm taking out a border patrol to mark our new landmarks and border and see if we can get some hunting done on the way back. Who wants to come with me?" She called for volunteers with a yawn. The territory was deep in the forest voided of twolegs completely. Unless one was passing through, she doubted she needed to worry about her cats getting nabbed, let alone meeting a twoleg. Which is the main reason she chose this place.

"Also, before I forget we're going to war with ThunderClan and WindClan against RiverClan." Her yowls rang out to the clan. Not the best time to spring this on the clan, but it wasn't her fault chaos followed ShadowClan. "In a half-moon time. I want our herbs and prey stocked up before then. However, no one is allowed out of camp without mine, Mistlewhiskers, Mossfreckle's, or the Enforcers' permission. If you are not my deputy, medicine cat, or an Enforcer you're also not allowed out of camp without a patrol of three cats or more." ShadowClan still had a killer cannibal to find. If they went a moon without any more deaths, or the murderer was caught, Dawnstar might lift the restriction, big might though. Until then that restriction stayed in place.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Ragwort @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @alkaline @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @ashtuft @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @sillycreatur @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @DragonloverWV @Daragca

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Brownpaw blinked, a little confused as to why Mossfreckle had ignored her twice so far. Maybe he just really hadn't heard? Or, it did seem like the medicine cat knew many of those he was entrusting the herbs to. They called Sleepypaw 'little star', which was quite a nice nickname, and her other siblings similar, sweet things. But, they couldn't have known every cat they named, could they...?

Well, Brownpaw didn't mind either way. She just wanted to help, but if the medicine cat didn't need it, she could find another way to make herself useful!

Dawnstar then called for Shadowclan to leave camp, and Brownpaw quickly followed after, having to move her paws fast in order to keep up in the crowd. Her legs weren't very long, after all. As they walked Brownpaw could hear the loud, painful noises of the twolegs, ears flattening and face scrunched up as she tried to walk faster. The birds of the forest cried and other animals ran from the destruction behind them, all of them feeling the same fear, same grief for the loss of their old home. Brownpaw was really glad Dawnstar was able to warn them in time...

Soon enough they arrived at an old, decaying barn, one Brownpaw had patrolled at before... she didn't even get to see their whole territory, before the clan had to leave today. Maybe they'd be able to come back one day, when it was safe again. She hoped so.

With determination, the apprentice readied herself to jump up onto the path above. Even Dawnstar seemed to have some trouble with it, but then again, she was hurt. There was no time to slow down! Brownpaw could make it, all by herself!

(brownpaw rolls a 5!)

She tried to grab the top of the ledge, but clumsily missed the mark and bumped her head while doing so. Brownpaw let out an alarmed squeak, falling flat on the ground and scrambling to quickly get on her paws again. She couldn't fall behind, she had to be able to do this! All of her clanmates were too busy to help her, and there were lots of little ktis to carry. If only Brownpaw could help carry one of them, too... but she would need to get past this first.

(brownpaw rolls a 7!)

Trying again with a fiery huff, Brownpaw leaped up to where the rest of her clanmates already stood. Her nose hit the hard ground and she blinked the stars out of her vision, gently touching her face with her paw and seeing a few drops of blood. Owie... But, she was proud she had made it. If she wanted to help her clan, she couldn't afford to need help herself.

Deeper into the forest they went, enough that Brownpaw's legs started to feel sore, along with her still scratched up nose. After what felt like a very, very long time, but also no time at all, they arrived at where Dawnstar had wanted to take them. A cliff face, with two tall trees guarding each side. Brownpaw tried her best to listen to Dawnstar's announcement on where everything was, but mostly she was scanning through the crowd of her clanmates, to see if anyone got hurt on the way here... hopefully nobody was crying. She didn't know how to even start making them feel better. If anyone was sniffling in the new Apprentices Den tonight, maybe Brownpaw could go over and make a cozy cuddle pile.

Dawnstar had already called for clean-up and patrols to be sent out, snapping Brownpaw out of her worry and stumble up to Mistlewhisker instead. Her paws didn't feel very good, causing her walk to be a bit... shaky. "I can help you with anything you need, Mistlewhisker! I can go fix up the nursery right now."

@Mica
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

he/him // 7 moons
47/100

---

Don't think about it. Don't think about it even a little bit. Swallowing hard as the group begins to move and his brother is no where to be found, the small tom can only hope that someone will have scooped him up. He glances between Leapingpaw and Fenneldrop before nodding and pushing onward to their new home.

It's... Odd. All he's ever known was the previous camp. It wasn't until this moon that he was even allowed outside of it to train. So to have to adjust... He wouldn't. He wouldn't think about that, either. He's going to think about building up this new camp and throwing himself into something productive so the fear doesn't pool in his belly. He was no longer a kit. There was no need to be afraid of the unknown. Listening to Dawnstar closely, and then the calls for wanting to be sent on patrol reach him and he decides it's more worth his time to approach Mistlewhisker and be given a task. Everyone could run to explore the new stretch of territory, or be turned down because of too much interest. That's fine. He'd make himself useful here reinforcing their knew home.

"Mistlewhisker." He says as he approaches the deputy, ears alert and golden gaze locked onto her. "I will go where I am needed. Please assign me as you wish."

mistlewhisker | @Mica // fenneldrop | @alkaline // leapingpaw | @Fish
Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
[ @zozelen @Mica ]
Rasberryswirl

Downtrodden and grieving for her lost special rock, the grey molly trailed towards the pack of the herd of cats, wandering idly and keeping an eye on some of the other stragglers. The trip went by slowly, and she spent the time trying to avoid getting her neatly groomed fur tangled in miscellaneous bristles and pines, which was easier said than done. She also scanned the surroundings sadly for a rock that could replace her pretty pink one, but nothing in eyesight did it justice.

Ears flat against her head and eyes downcast, she didn't notice they'd stopped until Dawnstar's voice rang out with instructions. Rasberryswirl stepped off to the side a couple paces in an attempt to see around the group of cats and view the new space. As the cats began to disperse, helping out with various tasks, she movedd forward towards the center of the clearing, taking it all in. What could she do to help?

The she-cat approached the deputy along with several other cats. A young apprentice, Brownpaw, volunteered to fix up the nursery. That was a good idea. The warrior lightly tapped Brownpaw's shoulder with her tail, attempting to get her attention.

"Brownpaw, yes? Want to come with me to collect moss for the nursery nests?" She'd been to the Mourning Ruins several times, and knew that moss and lichen covered the old Twoleg structures. Perhaps there was enough to peel off and make use of.

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 40 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
The moment orders started leaving her mouth, cats began acting more orderly. She was pleased to see several of the guards coming out and carrying out her orders, apprentices and kits being corralled into their own groups. The new Enforcers showed up and began pulling their weight too. Good.

Mistlewhisker noted as Quillpaw approached, assuring her of his work and moving off to grab nests. Mistlewhisker gave her apprentice an appreciative nod.

Silverlark limped up to her next, asking if she had seen his apprentice. Flashpaw, hm? Mistlewhisker glanced towards the group of apprentices near Slytiger, only to see an apprentice walking their way. Mistlewhisker jerked her head to Flashpaw as she approached Silverlark. "There she is. Stay here at the entrance, we will move out soon." She didn't want Silverlark moving around too much, though she doubted he would now that Flashpaw was here.

Soon enough everyone had gathered, and Mistlewhisker cast her gaze to Dawnstar, awaiting orders. The leader motioned for everyone to move, with Mistlewhisker taking up the back to catch any stragglers. The trek to the new territory was long and slow-going, the forest shuddering around them as the Twolegs ripped it apart. Mistlewhisker kept everyone together, snarling at a few stragglers as they got too far away. The last bit of path had several cats struggling, and Mistlewhisker helped smaller cats step up into the new camp. Mistlewhisker hardly had time to study the camp as Dawnstar described it, too busy ensuring the clan was safely into the clearing. It wasn't until she was being ordered to assign groups to clean up and prepare camp did Mistlewhisker actually look up and around at the various dens created by hollow logs and burrows.

The deputy leapt up onto the apprentice's den, even though her bones protested in exhaustion. She heard an apprentice cry for Dawnstar and glanced over, ready to tell the young cat to leave the leader alone, but saw Dawnstar already promising to fix whatever had happened. Mistlewhisker's tail flicked, unfounded concern for the leader making her irritable. Surely as the deputy, it was her responsibility to look out for her leader's health, yes? That's all this concern was.

Various cats began coming up to her and volunteering, and Mistlewhisker's brain worked overtime to put together groups. Alright. Nursery first. Raspberryswirl asking Brownpaw to collect moss for the nursery had Mistlewhisker nodding. "Rasberryswirl [@/ophelia] and Brownpaw [@/zozelen], collect moss for the nursery. You should be able to find plenty around camp, but if you need more, come to me. Do NOT leave camp without my permission." She knew Dawnstar just said that, but she wanted to reiterate. Turning to Bitternpaw, Mistlewhisker jerked her head towards Yellowtwist and Honeybite, who were hanging around Nightshiver. "Bring Yellowtwist [ @Aolani. ] and Honeybite [ @Abyssopelagic ]. Help Brownpaw and Raspberryswirl with the nursery."

Broadcasting her voice out over the clearing, Mistlewhisker swung her tail around to the various dens. "Those of you who brought nests from the original camp--" it felt wrong, considering that place anything but home "--split them up between the warrior and apprentice dens." Since there was only one elder, Mistlewhisker sought out those with her. "Rookpaw [ @alec ], bring Mousefoot here and collect moss for her nest." That left the rest of the den to fix. "Goopywhisker [ @Poprock ]--" Mistlewhisker eyed the warrior with moss clinging to his fur. Interesting. "Have Cougarbite [ @JackHunt_17 ] and Palesong [ @starry ] see if they can get that moss off of you. Have Sootpaw [ @iliri ] and Springblossom [ @Starphobia ] begin to take the moss and start weaving it into the branches around the elder's den. Once you are done removing your moss, help them weave."

"Those of you with herbs from Mossfreckle go to him. Do not crowd him asking if you can help--wait until he assigns you." She noticed that a lot of cats in this clan seemed desperate to leap to help the medicine cat. It made sense, with Lostspark stepping down and Mossfreckle reciving his name, the medicine cat apprentice spot was open. Those wanting to take the position were crawling over each other to get noticed.

"Those with fresh-kill, dig a hollow near the center of camp and put it there. I want volunteers for a hunting patrol. Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ], you will lead that when I get volunteers."

"Petalrot [ @Neptune. ] Silentpaw [@/Starphobia], Hawkcrest [ @lys.luvbot ], Willowpaw [ @Myling ], Squirrelpaw [ @furrensic ] and Dizzycloud [ @/Aolani. ]. Begin building two walls--one behind the warrior's den, and another behind the elder's den."

"Magpiepaw [ @Marigoldwhisper ], Silverlark [ @Alchemist Kitsune ], Wispypaw [ @Eden ], and Beetlejuice [ @Ladiebugg ] start cleaning out the stump for the apprentice den so those with nests can put them in."

Alright, that should have been it. "If anyone wants to volunteer for patrols to go out and collect more moss, find me. Moonmeadow [ @Dolomedes ]!" She called over to the Enforcer. Mistlewhisker didn't want to send anyone out without an Enforcer to go with them. "If I get enough volunteers for the patrol, you will be leading it."

With that, Mistlewhisker moved to the space behind the elder's den and began hauling sticks into a pile beside the weaving branches. The sun was beginning to set, so they had to work quickly in order to get camp settled for the night.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; May 27th, 2024 at 06:32 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 11:34 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post
Marshykit
Male / 3 Moons / ShadowClan / Sexuality Unknown
Russet tabby tom with cream-brown fur around the torso, blue and yellow heterochromatic eyes, and a naturally sinister expression

Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!
~Marshykit

✽❀✽

Marshykit pondered as he stumbled on after the Nightshiver and his fellow kits. Oh, the misery, He thought with great sorrow, blue and yellow gaze stuck on the ground as he moved forward. Leaving our home, our lives, the literal only place I have ever set my bratty little eyes on… gone! Oh, the saddness, oh the drama! It’s terrible, it’s beautiful! He had been wearing a wide smile across his face throughout almost the entire trip, but now it was beginning to burn like crazy. He ignored the pain and let his happiness continue to take over, holding the expression up and steady. Oh, oh, oh! I can’t wait to watch kits cry once they wake up and remember that they’ll never go home again! Ah, beautiful!

He hopped along after the rest of the kits, and a new thought entered his head. What would it look like when warriors and apprentices adjusted? They were actually more used to the camp than Marshykit, despite having seen even more of the other world than him. Huh, He took a look around at his older clanmates, still walking with his own group. Maybe I’ll be watching THEM cry once they wake up… hm. Interesting. He stopped thinking about them and still smiling, moved his thoughts and wonders along to the next topic. Alright, hunting… I wonder if food’s gonna be any different here…

But he was interrupted when cats began to slow down and excitement increased, as well as anticipation. Quickly, his clanmates looked and started in a certain direction, chatter somehow both dying down and blowing up. Marshykit’s eyes widened. He hurried towards the area, making sure to stay decently near Nightshiver and the rest of the kits as he did, and with his jaw hanging a little, he found the sight that had been so attractive to them. Oh… my… stars… If smile so painful it couldn’t grow any longer, it would have. That’s the new camp. That, that new thing, is ShadowClan’s new home. W- wow.

He faded right back it it he group of kits just to avoid freaking anybody out, accidentally making them think that he had gone missing on the walk or something- no, he had been there all the long, and he planned to stay. It was a good thing he hadn’t died off along the journey, because Marshykit was finding this event very, very interesting. By the time Nightshiver and the rest of the kittens fully entered the camp, ready to listen to their leader speak, Marshykit was shining.

From the four guards, massive cedar trees standing by camp, to the soon-to-be dens, Marshykit instantly felt a strong liking to towards the place. It was just so… new, soemthing different from the old camp. All this time he had felt dependent on the old ShadowClan territory and his apprenticeship for something new, but now, he was given the perfect opportunity for something different. He loved it.

Nightshiver requested that they stay put, so obediently, Marshykit forced his paws to stay still and he waited patiently. The queen was calling role, finding each of them and moving onto the next, it seemed. His name was called second, and when making himself known, instinct was the only thing driving his response. Loudly, with enthusiasm clear in his voice, he let out a, “WHOOO H- Ah. Here!” Before finalizing it with an overly dramatic and energetic tap-dance of his paws.

[ @Estelle ] // I am very sorry if you’d didn’t want to be mentioned here, I wasn’t sure whether you’d prefer me add in the mention or not! \\

Once the had announced himself, Marshykit looked around again. After some time, he decided to acknowledge the little molly that had been bouncing around camp excitedly for a while now, and turn to face her. He identified Rosekit, but didn’t judge her for her excitement. He had heard the other kit say that she couldn’t wait to be one of the first cats to grow up from youth here, and he had to agree. He found it pretty awesome that they would be the first group to grow up here. So eventually, he responded in a whisper, “Right, right- but just imagine the warriors!

He smiled menacingly. “I bet they’re just gonna love having to go scavenging for new territories and problems to get rid of… all that work, crazy! This is gonna be one heck of a time, am I right?” He looked back over at the kit group with a smaller smile.

[ @Blazing ] // No need to respond to this if you aren’t interested. I just decided to throw in an extra Marshykit interaction, one that can easily be one-sided. \\

✽❀✽

No worries!! I srsly need more Rosekit friends too, maybe they can be friends of some sort?))
(Sorry for being short too :') in class haha)

Rosekit
The sudden voice behind her made her turn over. It was the other kit - Marshykit. They weren't much acquainted, yet she knew him from the Nursery. She grinned from his words and nodded her head enthusiastically, waddling towards them. "Definitely!!" She exclaimed. "Hey, they discover this part as a warrior, we're gonna be apprentices and be the most familiar with this piece of new territory!
Old May 23rd, 2024, 01:01 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @zozelen @Aolani @Abyssopelagic ]
Rasberryswirl

Oops, scratch that. Rasberryswirl must have missed the no leaving camp part with all the excitement. That was okay, the new camp site was relatively untouched and she was sure there'd be plenty of moss growing. She gave the deputy a nod of acknowledgement and turned to scan the group for Yellowtwist and Honeybite. Maybe while they scavenged she could also find a new rock? The idea sparked some hope in the she-cat's mind, rekindling some energy.

The grey warrior bounced to her feet as soon as the others gathered, trotting towards the fallen tree trunk that made up one of the camp's "walls." Especially around the upturned roots there was plenty of moss growing.

"Let's start here?" she asked over her shoulder to the other members of her assigned group, already prancing around the site she'd picked out. She grabbed the edge of a clump delicately with her teeth and peeled carefully trying to take as much off in one go as she could. If she were a queen or a kit, she'd definitely want big pieces to use as pillows. And since Rasberryswirl tended to assume everyone agreed with her perspective on the world, that's what she was going to do.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios