by Mizu
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:11 PM
Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:05 PM

Old May 22nd, 2024, 07:18 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

So the hornet was LATE but they were also very EEPY because their evil sister drew them into a midnight meeting and then gave them the BOOT and didnt even offer midnight snuggles like a TYRANT. Bad leader-sister.

So said leader sister was already talking when Mudhound slugged their way out of the warriors den, blinking sleepily, flopping to a sit as their folded ears kinda flicked around for Redhawk. The two had been Velcro kitties of late really, but neither seemed to mind it.
All of it was information Mudhound already knew, but Bumblestar was opening the floor to the rest of the clan. A clan that could be resistant, so they saw fit to repeat their argument so others could take it in.

"Everyone! I know we've had bad experiences with Riverclan in the past. And I know we cant trust a lotta the warriors, as its impossible to tell who's a cat who's harmed us in the past. But warriors are not the entirety of riverclan!

Kits are innocent of all crimes, none of this is their fault and the only thing theyve done is be born to a bad clan and that isnt their fault. Im shadowclan blood entirely for at least three generations" The unspoken part was that meant Bumblestar was too. "and Ill cry if some of you say that means Im like them. We have ex outsiders, kittypets, shadowclan and riverclan," the only one Mudhound didnt know if they had was ex windclan really "And theyre one of us now. Innocent kittens and apprentices deserve to be given the chance they dont have in riverclan and could be that too. I said it before to Bumble-sis and am saying it now, I say we let them in and give them a home and offer the paw but verify to queens, be the bigger clan here."

Their peace said the tripod slouched back down, voice lowering as they waited for others to speak.

[open to all responses!]
Old May 22nd, 2024, 07:30 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs !! i am forgetful lol
My Mood: Starving

Jaykit bolted out of the nursery, eager to be included in the big-cat meeting. He scurried between legs and tripped over tails, tiny paws along fumbling the way like a crazed rabbit in a chase. Must get to the front! He thought to himself, but there were so many cats!

After what felt like an eternal maze of fur, the little blue kitten finally made it to the front of the pack. Bumblestar towered before him on the stormcrest like a god. He gaped at her in eye-glittering awe, not even registering the weight of the words she spoke. Something about RiverClan? "RiverClan STINKS!!" He declared at the top of his lungs, batting his paw at the air as if a fishy-smelly warrior were right in front of him. Then for good measure, he followed up with a oh-so-threatening zerbert. Surely that'll impress Bumblestar! RiverClan wouldn't dare lay a paw on this kitten.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 07:48 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Woodpaw

The apprentice nodded his head at the decision.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:09 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

At least two of his kids were still around. Wrenpaw and Goosepaw would be getting boxed over the years for their random departure if Mountaintalon ever saw them again. Warblerpaw and Kestrelpaw had the bare minimum sense not to run off - the same could hardly be said for Shrikepaw, whom he had barely seen around.

He moved next to his son and sat down so that he could wrap his tail around the younger tom, and from across the clearing eyed Kestrelpaw sharply; a silent order of 'Come here, sit down, be quiet.'
Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 18/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Perking up considerably as Mountaintalon glanced in her direction, and INVITED HER OVER!!!, the cream and brown apprentice scampered over on eager paws, plopping down beside her father with a bright, obnoxiously happy grin on her face, as if she'd just been awarded the entire universe. That was, until she noticed Warblerpaw on her father's other side, and the apprentice deflated, attentive posture turning into a sulk.

[ @sillycreatur - Warblerpaw ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:27 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightWing looked up at BumbleStar

'I say yes. What can the harm be? Offer them the chance to get out of that hellhole while they can..'

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; May 23rd, 2024 at 11:36 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:31 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

None of Bumba's announcements were news to Wolfhive, and he twitched his ears as Mudhound pitched in. The ShadowClan blood thing was new, but.. why would anyone care about that? "Blood has never been the concern, Mudhound.. it's the fact their community has harmed others so much. It's hard.. to separate the sinless and the sinned, when all you associate with the cats they live with is pain." Thrushkit was a good example of how little blood actually mattered here. [ @Rani ]

He shuffled his paws against the ground, feeling that same apprehension and nerve he felt in Bumba's den. He didn't.. like this, but Wolfhive had always tried to be fair - and his prejudice had blinded him to those who could not in any form, have participated in some of RiverClan's crimes. ".. For what it's worth, I also.. agree, that we should allow those who wish to escape join. Kits, apprentices.. those who we know weren't involved, and those we don't have a reason to suspect." He was beginning to sound like Springlight here with his thought process! Oops. "But, if we open it to warriors, I think we should just keep it to younger warriors. RiverClan has been this way for.. seasons, at this point. Longer than I remember. Whatever the older cats of RiverClan have been teaching them, we can at least correct it 'n get them to the point where they're worthy of being called a warrior."

That was his two cents. Was a long way from his initial reaction, and left him feeling exhausted. Wolfhive shuffled over to sink by Violetfreckle, not-so-subtly wanting cuddles. [ @vellichor ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:33 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Oatpaw listened
Weepingwillow nodded

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:38 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Ripplepaw
He/Him
The Sun

Ripplepaw thought for a long hard moment. Especially with the situation at hand... Windclan, Shadowclan, and Thunderclan joining forces for the greater good? This was a first. Like, with all the hostility between Shadowclan and Thunderclan, this was news.

The green-eyed apprentice stood up and looked at Bumblestar. "I think we should let them in. Especially if they are doing it to escape from the cruelty of their own clan. Riverclan's acts are undeniably disgusting and wrong. But not every warrior, apprentice, or member of their clan were a part of their horrendous acts. I feel like if we allow them to join our clan, it would be beneficial to both us and them. For one, we'd have more paws around camp, and for them, they'd have a safe place to live. Away from the accusations of those acts. It isn't fair to lump every cat in with a few rotten ones." He had a big heart, he wanted the Riverclan cats to be allowed to redeem themselves for their clanmates acts of terror. His voice hadn't wavered once.

"I just want them to be able to redeem themselves, that is all." Ripplepaw stayed standing. Sure, he was anxious, but that was the most he ever talked, let alone in front of a bunch of cats. He smoothed down his blue neck fur as he stayed there. His eyes were wide as he watched the leader, and took a few glances towards his clanmates. He hoped they agreed with him.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:48 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Mushroompaw padded over(64/100)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; June 6th, 2024 at 01:49 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:53 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Skunkstrike's beefy self strutted up to the Stormcrest and took a seat, her eye fixed and attentive on Bumblestar.

Turtlekit hid by her mom's paws

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC