Jax's Chars
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 11:40 AM

Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:59 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Vinepaw-8 Moons-Tunneler apprentice

Vinepaw padded into the clearing and sat down he had gone out hunting with his mentor Dustbunny and had caught a plump rabbit he was extremely happy with how his training had been going he was brought from his thoughts at the mention of going to battle he knew this battle was inevitable with him being at the clan gathering and hearing first hand the promise of war while he was a tad bit nervous he wanted to fight and help he looked around for any of the other apprentices to see their reactions to the news but he didn’t see anyone maybe Dustbunny would allow him to participate in the battle he had already learned some battle moves in a group session and maybe if he got more lessons he could show his mentor he was ready he knew others thought his size was a disadvantage but he knew deep down it would allow him to be quicker than his enemy but he decided he would ask after the meeting

OPEN

@Moonraven(Dustbunny Mention)

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 22nd, 2024, 05:05 PM
Why bother?

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
--------------

Her heart soared with delight at this news. Some long-overdue justice. RiverClan had gone too long making enemies, and the time had come for them to pay for their arrogance.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 05:11 PM

Spiraltail listened to his leader

Old May 22nd, 2024, 05:19 PM
just feel the rock

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

Maplepaw
A tall tri-colored she-cat with blue/green heterochromia.
a light Russian accent [R's are rolled or 'purred']
Purrk(s): Monkey's Paw (wish & withdrawal determined)
Not the most social cat

note:
any sentence that is communicated through sign language will be in italics
any sentence that is communicated through verbal dialogue will be in bold

Maplepaw raised a brow. Yeah, okay, RiverClan may be as brainless as their fish counterparts, but was forcing them out of their home necessary? That was like forcing a kit out of the nursery for a day because they kept picking fights.

51/100

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd

Old May 22nd, 2024, 05:29 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Warmsun Grinned
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 22nd, 2024, 06:31 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN ~

AMAB | HE/HIM | BEEFED UP TIER 1

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with amber eyes and light cream-gray fluff covering the front of his neck and chest.

Wolffang hadn't been sleeping tonight. He'd stayed awake, intent on learning the news from the Gathering. His throat wound was healing nicely. Lightningstorm had said it would leave a scar, but it would hide well enough behind his neck fluff, and he didn't mind, anyway. Every warrior got scars. He just felt bad for Leopardsong. She didn't deserve to be scared. He didn't want to scare her. As a warrior, he had to do his duty, but he also had to stay alive for those he loved. Like her.

Commotion from the camp entrance caused the large tom to lift his head and squint toward it. The camp was dark, either doused in shadows or bathed in silvery moonlight, but his eyes had had time to adjust. There was a mass of cats moving forth with a small, lean, proud figure in the front. One eye glinted from her face. That was Twilightstar, no doubt.

Wolffang rose to his paws, ready to listen to the other warriors and glean what he could, but Twilightstar was already moving toward the Galewood. He blinked at her washed out figure in surprise as she leaped into its branches and yowled the familiar meeting call. This late? Her news must be important. The tom made his way across the clearing, muscles shifting beneath his dappled gray pelt, silvered by the light of the full moon and the glittering glory of Silverpelt.

Twilightstar was speaking before he'd even had a chance to sit among the crowd. She'd spoken to two other leaders - Bumblestar and Dawnstar - and they'd agreed to go to war against RiverClan.

Grim excitement sparked in his blood. Wolffang used to hate the idea of WindClan needing help from the other Clans, and he still resented teaming up with ShadowClan - especially since Dawnstar was doing this for her enjoyment of bloodshed, not just for her hatred of RiverClan - but the idea of all of them teaming up against those cruel fox-hearts... It filled him with determination and joy.

Those fish-faces will learn that they can't mess with us, he thought, unsheathing his claws and curling his lip. It would be a just punishment to drive them out briefly until they got their act together. They deserve to suffer after everything they've done to us. Images flashed through his mind. Of Fallownose, of Fernrise. And of Twistedpaw, mutilated at their claws. Wolffang's vengeance swelled until it hummed in his blood, absorbing everything in its path.

"RiverClan will get what they deserve!" he roared, his tipless tail lashing behind him as his claws dug into the grass.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old May 22nd, 2024, 06:53 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.

(OPEN!!!)

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN ~

AFAB | SHE/HER | APPRENTICE | 16 MOONS | NO PURRKS

Small, skinny, black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip, a mangled tail, a crooked jaw, and one blind eye.

Twistedpaw had been dozing in the medicine cat's den, but she was having trouble falling asleep. Her wounds were healing better; they didn't burn nearly as much as they had a week or so ago, and she was certainly better off than she'd been when she was first brought in. A shiver snaked down her spine at the memory, causing her stomach to groan in protest. She winced. Her talk with Batglare had helped a lot, but it would take time to get over the horror and pain of the mauling. And that was okay. Once she was better, she would get better at fighting so she could face off with RiverClan or anyone who tried to hurt her. It's scary, but I can do this, she told herself. I need to do this for WindClan. I have to fight for them. I have to protect them. And... and I have to protect myself.

A yowl from outside caused the overaged apprentice to lift her head. Her bulging, dented, light gray tail-tip twitched. Her single ear perked. She still wasn't used to only having one. It was disorienting, feeling only one ear stretch upwards when she'd always had two, however tiny. Twilightstar's calling a meeting. Briefly, she felt confused; it was late at night! She could tell from the silver light and black shadows pouring in through the entrance. Then she remembered that there had been a Gathering tonight. She must've just gotten back. But why call a meeting this late? There was only one explanation. Something big must've happened. Presumably with RiverClan.

Curiosity and foreboding filling Twistedpaw to the brim, she rose to her paws, ignoring a familiar twinge of pain. She carefully walked outside. The cool night air washed over her. She wasn't freezing cold anymore, so it was soothing on her healing wounds; however, she still wished for Batglare's - or Cowtuft's, she thought with a familiar pang - fluffy warmth.

The Clan had only just begun gathering for a meeting, but Twilightstar was already talking. Twistedpaw walked a little closer to the crowd, sat, and listened. She didn't feel as self-conscious. It was surprising sometimes, whenever she stopped and realized that she wasn't constantly beating herself up. It was... liberating. So, so freeing. And she was getting used to it. That's... that's a good sign, she thought, lifting her head up.

Because Twistedpaw didn't deserve it. The extra pain and suffering.

But that didn't mean there wouldn't be cats who tried to exert it on her because she'd been born deformed. Different. Strange.

A tingle ran through the black-and-light-gray she-cat as Twilightstar talked about the oncoming war. The other two Clan leaders had allied with her against RiverClan. That's good, right? Everyone else supported their cause. WindClan wasn't alone. That, too, felt liberating, but in a different way.

Twistedpaw blinked at the next bit of news. Driving RiverClan out? That seemed a little... intense, right? She relaxed a little when she learned that it was brief. Two moons isn't bad. But will it help? Surely the shock of losing their home would help them get their act together. They'd realize that what they'd done was wrong.

Still, she remembered the fire and all the pain and suffering that had caused. I lost my home. That was awful. She wouldn't wish it on anyone. What about the innocent queens and kits and elders? They'll have to escape. And with ShadowClan joining in for the fun of it, wanting to shed blood and force RiverClan to lose their home...

Yet... yet she supposed there was a difference. RiverClan would still have their home. They were just being taught a lesson. Still... The idea was unsettling. Surely not every RiverClan cat deserved to be punished?

But Twistedpaw trusted Twilightstar. She trusted her leader's judgment. RiverClan had been cruel, too. Mutilating her, killing Fallownose, taking one of Twilightstar's lives... They have to learn. It's a fair punishment.

Twistedpaw couldn't help feeling bad for the kits and queens and elders who would have to leave, though. And at all the cats who might die. A shiver of fear ran through her.

Please, StarClan, let this work. And... and please keep as many cats as you can safe. Even from RiverClan.

Three Clans against one. RiverClan would surrender. It wouldn't be that bad. No one had to die.

But even Twistedpaw felt like that was falsely optimistic.

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old May 22nd, 2024, 07:26 PM

Vineoaw had been at the gathering and was slightly tense from it he wanted to fight for his clan but he was afraid he wouldn’t be allowed to he looked around for another apprentice to sit next to and saw twisted paw he had never talked to the other cat and figured it would be a good idea to talk to the older apprentice he may be a tunnelers apprentice but he still needed to make connections outside of that he had Lightningpaw and Rabbitpaw and a few others but he still wanted to talk to more people “Twistedpaw right?…I’m Vibepaw I don’t think we’ve met before he looked around anxiously
@TheNyanCatMinecart

Last edited by Tallstar; May 22nd, 2024 at 08:05 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 08:31 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch (This is before the new gathering)

Whisperinghive started padding towards the Medicine Den, glancing to the side when he saw familiar fur and anxious eyes. 'Could it be..?' He thought, looking a bit closer but still walking forward. Dear Starclan.. It was!! Whisperinghive smiled warmly at Berryfrost, nodding to her softly before continuing his trek. Knowing his past mentor was still here, still watching, that put the marigold-orange tom at peace.

[At the current gathering]

Whisperinghive padded out and sat in the crowd.

@Moonraven @Rose

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old May 23rd, 2024, 01:42 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Sleepybramble felt slight worry bubbling up in her a she quietly looked down at the ground. She was not going to enjoy forcing RiverClan out of their territory.