Ramen’s art shop
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:06 PM

Old May 22nd, 2024, 06:28 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

Lioncrest was the first warrior to arrive.

Wolfhive wasn't surprised by the inaction of the other two, he was just disappointed, and his patience with them and the final apprentice who hadn't come was wearing thin. Did they think this was a game? "Mudblaze, Rattail, Rosemarypaw! Get your hides over here now." Just because they didn't show up didn't mean he couldn't still issue punishments - it gave him more of a reason to!

[ Just a small lil reminding bump! 2 days left before Wolf issues punishments, and if possible I'd like to avoid that @Peril @Epiales @Ragwort ]

As for Lioncrest and Poppypaw, his gaze softened. He didn't have an issue with either as long as they both showed a willingness to get things done and tried. He was also grateful Lioncrest didn't toss a fit over the callout - Wolfhive was fully aware some cats got their tails in a bunch especially when it came to age.

"Lioncrest, I want you to take Poppypaw hunting at the Thunderglade." She seemed a little wobbly? Wolfhive figured this might be one of the safer routes to take until they determined how wobbly she really was. He didn't want her to get hurt! "And remember - back before Sun-fall, make sure you report to me. Just wanna brief rundown of how things went." He dismissed the duo with a short flick of his tail, so they didn't feel the need to stand around and wait. [ @Jayvines @Estelle ]

As for Alpinepaw... the fact Mudblaze was making her wait around was just irking Wolfhive further. She deserved better. "Have you had any training yet?" [ @Highsnow of Matterhorn ]

--- IMPORTANT OOC NOTE ----
Lioncrest's patrol is due 6/1 @11:59pm Pacific Time. If no report is made by then and an extension is not asked for prior to the deadline, punishments will be issued 6/2 for the offending stinkers. VM me if you need an extension!
Old May 22nd, 2024, 09:44 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Rosemarypaw padded over with a heavy Sigh @BEAR. /

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old May 22nd, 2024, 11:02 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

SPRINGLIGHT
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 20 moons

Disappointed. That was how the medicine cat was currently feeling. The lack of patrols returning caused a lingering paranoia of hers to rise from the fact that she needed herbs now more than ever with the changes of seasons. She had sent out at least five specific patrols - hers included, but she had made sure to get hers done on time. This one, however, had no one bothering to even get out and about to start getting the herbs that she had specifically ordered. She didn’t know where exactly Eggbite went, but she had noticed Woodpaw at least making an appearance for the patrol, but he didn’t bother to go to her about Eggbite’s lack of attendance. The calico could feel her mind brewing a storm as she waltzed around camp thundering out the names of the cats she acquired. Eggbite’s lack of attendance did nothing but spark the flame of her anger, while Woodpaw’s lack of integrity to report the warrior not showing up made her further irritated more than anything.

“Woodpaw… Orangeblossom… I want… you both… here… this instant!” she called, her tone that a queen done with a particularly troublemaking kit’s impertinence. Orangeblossom wasn’t the one she was most peeved with, it was more of the latter. She hadn’t seen Woodpaw bother to go to her about Eggbite’s lack of attendance, and the reason he was there was relatively obvious. Peering her gaze hard onto the apprentice, her tail lashed behind her as her expression showed her hard disappointment for the apprentice. “Woodpaw… you were… told to… go to… Willow’s Rise… to collect cobwebs… poppy flowers… and borage… and yet… I did not… see you… bother to… come to… me… when Eggbite… didn’t bother… to show up… I am… very dissapointed in… you… if no warrior… is bothering… to come… assist your… aid… be better then… them and… tell me… and I… will assign you… with someone… random… I don’t want… to see… something like… this again… or there… will be consequences.”

Honestly, she would presume that a kit would do better than this. Focusing her attention on Orangeblossom, her gaze softened as she let loose a light sigh. “Orangeblossom… you will… be going… with Woodpaw… to help him… collect the herbs… that he… was suspected to… require for… the clan… I trust… that you… will be… able to… supervise him… and make… sure he… gets it done.” Springlight stated, her tone brisk and businesslike as she waved her tail, dismissing the duo before making her way back towards the medicine den to organize the herbs that were brought to the den from earlier patrols.

[ @Dolomedes @Blazing ( you have until june 1st 11:59 pm est to hand in this punishment patrol. due to the events of eggbite’s exile, know that woodpaw will have to go with orangeblossom to get this patrol finished. there will be in-character punishment if this deadline is failed.) ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; May 22nd, 2024 at 11:04 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 03:54 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
Lioncrest was the first warrior to arrive.

Wolfhive wasn't surprised by the inaction of the other two, he was just disappointed, and his patience with them and the final apprentice who hadn't come was wearing thin. Did they think this was a game? "Mudblaze, Rattail, Rosemarypaw! Get your hides over here now." Just because they didn't show up didn't mean he couldn't still issue punishments - it gave him more of a reason to!

[ Just a small lil reminding bump! 2 days left before Wolf issues punishments, and if possible I'd like to avoid that @Peril @Epiales @Ragwort ]

As for Lioncrest and Poppypaw, his gaze softened. He didn't have an issue with either as long as they both showed a willingness to get things done and tried. He was also grateful Lioncrest didn't toss a fit over the callout - Wolfhive was fully aware some cats got their tails in a bunch especially when it came to age.

"Lioncrest, I want you to take Poppypaw hunting at the Thunderglade." She seemed a little wobbly? Wolfhive figured this might be one of the safer routes to take until they determined how wobbly she really was. He didn't want her to get hurt! "And remember - back before Sun-fall, make sure you report to me. Just wanna brief rundown of how things went." He dismissed the duo with a short flick of his tail, so they didn't feel the need to stand around and wait. [ @Jayvines @Estelle ]

As for Alpinepaw... the fact Mudblaze was making her wait around was just irking Wolfhive further. She deserved better. "Have you had any training yet?" [ @Highsnow of Matterhorn ]

Lioncrest's patrol is due 6/1 @11:59pm Pacific Time. If no report is made by then and an extension is not asked for prior to the deadline, punishments will be issued 6/2 for the offending stinkers. VM me if you need an extension!
~ Lioncrest ~

Poppypaw's boisterous arrival made this embarrassing endeavor slightly more tolerable. Heated emotions shifted to vague amusement as the young cat *bonked* into his side-fluff with an overtly optimistic chirp of the situation they found themselves in.

"Indeed you are," he rumbled, before turning his attention back to Wolfhive as he stated their assignment. Hunting to start... Perhaps this was a blessing in disguise. The little kit had mentioned on their territory tour that they had been taken out hunting by "Bigcat". Now would be a perfect opportubity to evaluate what they had been shown, and whether or not he needed to fully re-instruct an imbecile's lessons. Since he had no idea who this "Bigcat" was, he couldn't be sure of their training quality.

"I will report back upon our return," the golden tom stated, dipping his head towards the younger cat before ushering his apprentice to follow. "Come Poppypaw. Let us return to the Thunderglade for your lesson."

[ @Estelle I will post a starter shortly ]

Old May 22nd, 2024, 11:31 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

@Dolomedes @iliri [Hi :') Sry for being troublesome]

Woodpaw

His head was bowed down slightly in shame of what he did. He trotted over to Springlight then Orangeblossom. "sorry," He mumbled.
Old May 24th, 2024, 03:51 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

[Drizzlecloud has called for herb patrols, and if you’ve been mentioned, you’ve been placed on one of them! If you do not wish to be put on a patrol, please vm me and request to be replaced within three days of the patrols being organized. (If you want to be replaced, let me know by May 26th)

These patrols will be due by June 3rd at 11:59 PM EST. If you need an extension, please let me know before then, however, you may ask for an extension up to three days after the due date (June 6th). If this is done, you may still be subject to very minor punishment (such as a scolding, as well as Drizzlecloud’s disappointment!).

Lack of communication whatsoever will result in a moderate punishment. Communication after the due date will result in a minor punishment. Communicating that you are not able to finish the patrol on time/asking for an extension will result in no punishments.

When it comes to replies, bumping someone after 48 hours with no response is acceptable, but after 72 hours you may skip their turn.

Patrol leaders, please remember to add your patrols to the patrol menu! If you do not know how, let me know, and I can add it for you.]

-

There was a slouch and a lag in Drizzlecloud’s footsteps as she trudged her way out of the medicine den. Their stock had gotten a little bit low again, so she would send out some patrols to fetch some herbs that they could find useful… She found herself repeating the herbs that she had picked out before, hoping not to get lost within the depths of her own draining thoughts–just get these patrols done.

Patrol One: Marigold and Ragweed

“Violetfreckle [ @vellichor ],” She called out simply, her tail twitching behind her, a hint of unease in her actions. “I’d like to ask you to go to Smallpines for me. Take Daylightwing [ @Ladiebugg ] and Ripplepaw [ @Kaybug. ] along with you.”

There was a pause as she inhaled, as if she were gathering her thoughts simply with the action. “Marigold flowers and ragweed are what you’ll be searching for. You can find both of those near water, hence why I send you that way.. Marigold are yellow–sometimes orange flowers with many petals. They taste bitter, so you can use that to further understand what herb you are to gather… And, ragweed are leafy green, but they have these sort of… Flowers that grow at the top of them. Not similar to marigold flowers, they’re quite different actually, less petal-y. They have a very strong smell, too.”

Patrol Two: Juniper Berries and Cobwebs

“Mistheart [ @Jayvines ], darling,” Drizzlecloud called for the she-cat–she didn’t know the molly very well, but she had a soft spot for her nonetheless. She was a good cat, reliable. Offering the warrior a sheepish smile upon her approach, she nodded to another set of pelts among their clanmates. “Orangeblossom [ @Dolomedes ] and Woodpaw [ @Blazing ]will accompany you out in the territory to find juniper berries and cobwebs.”
“It shouldn’t be hard to find juniper berries around the territory, they will grow in bushes wherever it’s dry. They’re purplish-blue, and they grow on juniper bushes–those ones with the spikey leaves.”
Drizzlecloud gave the group a simple nod before she stood, trotting off to go and retrieve her own patrol-mate.

Patrol Three: Lavender and Yarrow

“Sparrow [ @SuspiciousMindz ],” Drizzlecloud murmured quietly, waving her tail to the tom in an inviting manner. “Come to Firefly Cove with me? I’d like to bring home some lavender and yarrow, so I hope we’ll be able to find some.. Lavender has that really calming scent, those purple flower sprigs.” She was guilty of smelling like lavender at times, as she liked to thread the flower in her bedding to help her sleep. Guilty as charged. “And yarrow grow in clusters together, sometimes yellow, sometimes white. They taste bitter and smell almost sour..”

A sharp sigh escaped her as she finished speaking, offering him a sheepish grin. With a flick of her tail and a certain movement of her paws, she silently asked the tom, shall we head out?

[Patrol leaders, make sure to report back to Drizzlecloud once the patrol is done! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 24th, 2024, 06:21 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DaylightWing nodded, looking around for VioletFreckle and RipplePaw
@vellichor | @Kaybug.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Last edited by Ladiebugg; May 24th, 2024 at 06:21 PM.
Old May 24th, 2024, 11:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch | Hulk Smash

He'd be lying to himself if he tried to say he hadn't been keeping a closer eye on the medicine cat. A sense of relief had washed over him as she invited him out on a patrol with her. Just like the good ole days.

Sparrowpelt's famous toothy grin crossed his face as he made his way over, nodding in agreement to tag along. That was simply a question she never needed to ask. At this point, she should've just assumed the answer would always be yes. "Let's do it!" The large warrior would sign in return. Signing wasn't anything new to him, but he tried to make it more of a habit now that his mate couldn't hear him. Using that in place of words took some habit building, but he was certainly getting better.

@Omari - Drizzlecloud

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 25th, 2024, 09:51 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

@Jayvines @Dolomedes
Woodpaw

The apprentice nodded his head as he made his way towards Orangeblossom and Mistheart.
Old May 25th, 2024, 03:14 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Alright, if they were going to disregard a patrol Wolfhive was going to send them packing. "Rattail, Mudblaze. I don't know who taught you to ignore a patrol call, but consider yourselves exiled for a quarter-moon. I don't want to see hair nor hide of either of you 'til that time's up." They could try their luck as a missing cat returning, though Wolfhive would love to hear their excuse as to why they flopped so badly. How hard was it to come when called? They'd be lucky if Wolfhive didn't see them demoted upon return for this behavior.

Rattail and Mudblaze have been exiled from ThunderClan until 6/1. Any posts they make around ThunderClan will make them susceptible to being attacked if they do not leave or, circumstances depending, executed.

During the time you roleplay them as exiles, please make at least 3 posts with them in the outskirts before you try to have them rejoin. Follow Missing Cat instructions, but instead of the "why did I go missing" IC, I would recommend focusing on "why I want to come back"! When you're ready for the rejoining, ping dino., Starfall, or myself. @Peril @Epiales