by stag
Last post by stag
Today 11:09 AM
Lost and Found
Last post by Estelle
Today 10:53 AM

Old May 21st, 2024, 03:08 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Owlkit did some kit stuff so the inactivity gods didn't come after her.

[closed]

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |

Last edited by Myling; May 21st, 2024 at 03:08 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 07:22 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
As the kits started to argue and screech louder than owls, Dusklion flattened her ears and resisted the urge to smack both of them. It seemed like neither were interested in her story. Standing back up again she glanced around for any queens present. "Ah, Seagullwing [ @Mizu ], can you come gather up these two please? Not sure where their mother is, but caught 'em tryin' to sneak out, so I want you to keep an eye on them, okay?"

[ Fishkit, Wishkit - @Hollyheart of thunder ] [ Seagullwing - @Mizu ]
Seagullwing didn't know what to expect when the Riverclan deputy called for her. But when she heard this, she trotted over. "Of course, Dusklion." the queen purred. She loved watching kits, she just hoped they weren't going to be too bad. "Come on, kits! Let's go play a game of moss ball, or do you want me to tell you a story?"
@Hollyheart of thunderclan
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old May 22nd, 2024, 03:57 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotaa View Post
(header Placeholder)
—————
Stars, PumpkinKit already hated it here. The place was tight, and there wasn’t much room to sleep. Her brother, being a kind sibling, kept himself curled up so young Pumpkinkit could sleep how she wanted. She appreciated that. With a yawn, the ginger she-cat stood up… where was her brother anyways…?
—————

༄ Blazekit ༄
riverclan - he/him - 2 moons

Silverkit hated it here. There were too many cats, and too much going on.

Drample-whim had insisted that he stay in this ‘nursery’ place with them, thank the sea he had left before the tomkit woke up. What is that guys deal anyways? Silverkit scowled, biting down a bit harder on the fish in his jaws, as he streaked across the den. He had even slept in the nest with the twins, and although he kept his distance from them, the orange tabby still didn’t like it. Silverkit had gone so far as to place himself between Drample-whim and his sister, and sleep in THE WORST POSITION IMAGINED. IN EVER. No one, but crab-brained cats, would choose to sleep in a ball. It's super uncomfortable. Now his back hurts a LOT. Like a lot a lot.

Picking his way past the nests of smelly, loud, mewling kittens, and after nearly forgetting where his and his sis’ nest was, he finally made it back. “Mornin’” Silverkit meowed around the fish, giving her a playful nudge as he sat down. “there's a giant pile of food outside, ..they just.. leave it there?” he said between bites, “dunno, seems pretty dumb to me.” with his mouth full, he lazily pushed the, now half eaten, fish over to Pumpkinkit.

[ yo, sorry for the late reply, also, Silverkit is temporarily Blazekit, he still calls himself Silverkit. ]
Old May 22nd, 2024, 11:32 AM

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Seagullwing didn't know what to expect when the Riverclan deputy called for her. But when she heard this, she trotted over. "Of course, Dusklion." the queen purred. She loved watching kits, she just hoped they weren't going to be too bad. "Come on, kits! Let's go play a game of moss ball, or do you want me to tell you a story?"

Just so you know, Fishkit is already going back to the nursery, and Wishkit is talking to Dusklion.
Seagullwing- @Mizu
Dusklion- @taillow
Old May 22nd, 2024, 11:37 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

(header Placeholder)
—————
@Apollo.
—————
“BROTHER!!” She squeals as she runs a circle around him. Pumpkinkit had thought that her brother, Silverblazekitty had left her. The ‘kit’ suffix was weird to her. She didn’t like it. It made her feel small. She wondered if her brother felt the same way. Pumpkinkit hated being small… Anyways, she looks at the meal he delivered after getting her zoomies out. “Morning brother! What is that? Oh!!! A Fishie!!! Did you catch that yourself? WAAIIITTTT!!! Did I miss out on hunting…?! AWWWWW!!!! NO FAIIIRRRR! We are supposed to do everything TOGETHER!!!” She always jumped to conclusions like this… After whining, she decided to eat, as she was pretty hungry… She missed her mom’s milk, how warm it felt going down… Fish was cold… and a bit hard… very hard… Little did the kitten know, she was just chewing on fish bones because she thought it was the meat…
—————
Old May 22nd, 2024, 09:12 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post
"Dusklion, you seem like a firm cat who can keep my sister in line" Wishkit said. "Do you suppose, you could mentor her?" They asked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post

DUSKLION
Oh thank the stars. As Seagullwing came over the small dark tabby cast her a grateful glance. "Think Fishkit headed back in, but take Wishkit with you," she gestured to the kit still in front of her. Her question though caught the deputy off guard. Blinking a bit she took a moment to mull it over. "...I'm sure she'll get a good mentor when the time comes. Not really up to me anyways, that's Fades' job. Plus I've got my paws full with new duties 'n trainin' Cobs 'n Mossy." It felt awkward to turn the kit down so she tried to offer a half-grin, but that felt even more out of place.

Giving a flick of her tail towards the queen and trusting that she would watch the two young kits, Dusklion turned and left the nursery.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 23rd, 2024, 06:50 AM

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:

DUSKLION
Oh thank the stars. As Seagullwing came over the small dark tabby cast her a grateful glance. "Think Fishkit headed back in, but take Wishkit with you," she gestured to the kit still in front of her. Her question though caught the deputy off guard. Blinking a bit she took a moment to mull it over. "...I'm sure she'll get a good mentor when the time comes. Not really up to me anyways, that's Fades' job. Plus I've got my paws full with new duties 'n trainin' Cobs 'n Mossy." It felt awkward to turn the kit down so she tried to offer a half-grin, but that felt even more out of place.

Giving a flick of her tail towards the queen and trusting that she would watch the two young kits, Dusklion turned and left the nursery.

Wishkit saw the deputy's forced grin. They returned the grin, though they had to force it. They padded after Seagullwing, following her into the nursery.

Seagullwing- @Mizu
Dusklion- @taillow
Old May 23rd, 2024, 04:04 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Dapplewing had been hanging out in the nursery lately--y'know, to be with his(kinda? not really) kittos.

[activity post kekekek]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 23rd, 2024, 07:50 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:

DUSKLION

Seagulliwing watched the warrior go, then turned to Wishkit. She wasn't sure what to do just now.
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old May 23rd, 2024, 07:53 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Lurking

Freezefire attempted to sleep.