Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:24 AM

Old May 20th, 2024, 01:32 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

He was used to hearing his name called by his mentor but when Rabbitpaw turned he was expecting training or something like that, he wasn’t really expecting to be assigned on a border patrol. Not only that but a Riverclan one. That was a bit more frightening than he would like to admit and the blond apprentice had to take a moment to fix his fur from where it raised slightly in fear. These were cats that had killed his clan mates with ease and without remorse, attacked a fellow apprentice and broke into camp. They were reckless and horrifying. Though Rabbitpaw wasn’t one to hide away even if he was scared, so he hopped to his paws and padded over to the two felines already gathered for the patrol. He was supposed to be a runner if things went wrong, he could do that, Rabbitpaw was pretty quick. “Alright Crowtooth!

He took a spot near Swiftfire to wait for Blazesong, “I haven’t been on a border patrol before, can you tell me about it Miss Swiftfire? I want to make sure I do everything right.” That and also he didn’t want to mess up around this border. Fernrise, Twistedpaw, Fallownose, all came to mind first as he stared out at the exit of the camp and out into the territory beyond. He tried to seem like he wasn’t scared because he was training to be a warrior, he’s 7 moons and nearly 8, he shouldn’t be scared! He’s supposed to be strong and fearless and everything. So for now he was pretending until he could not be scared of Riverclan genuinely. He blinked and tried to focus back on Swiftfire rather than his circling thoughts.
[ @Tiabirb - Swiftfire | @Marigoldwhisper - Thundersnow | @ zBlaze - Blazesong ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 20th, 2024, 03:40 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Another patrol? Deadmoon hadn't expected to be sent out for hunting or border work so soon after having to deal with those stupid cobwebs, but she supposed if nothing else it meant she was viewed as reliable enough to get things done. It was little surprise that Crowtooth was assigning them, seeing as he was one of the cats Twilightstar trusted the most with Fallownose deceased, and she dipped her head in his direction as she made her way over. She was slightly uneasy about going to the Thunderclan border (they weren't actively at war but they weren't really allies either, and there were certainly a few vicious squirrels) with just two apprentices, but it would probably be fine. Totally.

Putting a smile on her face in an effort to suppress the wince on her face as she quickened her stride, Deadmoon mewed a decently jaunty Hello! to Honeypaw and Spottedpaw. It was good experience for her apprentice at least, she was getting some nice life experience of how to be responsible and such. Deadmoon was hopeful that this, like the herb patrol, would be nice and successful and drama free, and Honeypaw wouldn't have to deal with any annoying or panicky patrols until she was a bit more experienced and had a bit of battle training. Though that was really her own fault. Ready to go check on Thunderclan? she asked, a rhetorical question because she was already on her way, limping (though not as dramatically as a few days ago) out of camp. @Fish @CloudlessEve
Old May 20th, 2024, 04:32 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Littleshock
Warrior || She/her || 21 Moons || Purrks: Ultimate predator

A groan from her lounging spot in the clearing as she heard her arch enemy yowling out patrols. Of course right when she had found the perfect spot to lay in the sun the Old Man began his screeching. Ughhhhhh!!! And of COURSE she was on one! It had to be intentional...

She grumpilly padded over to where Wolffang and Vinepaw had gathered, not bothering to even glance at Crowtooth. His smell was bad enough, she couldn't bare to see his ugly mug.

"Don't forget 'bout me, pipsqueak!" She meowed lightheartedly, smiling down cheekily at Vinepaw for a moment, before turning to Wolffang. Her face immediately dropped into a blank, disinterested stare. I'm not 'bout to give ya anything to hate me over. I'll keep bein' my perfect self and you'll realize I'm actually a pretty respectable warrior!

"Let's get this over with."

@TheNyanCatMinecart @Tallstar
Old May 20th, 2024, 06:21 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Dainty-looking gray paws rested over the edge of the entrance where the WindClan leader rested. She lifted her head, turning to look down at Lightingstorm as she called patrols together. She was ashamed to admit that she wasn't aware immediately that the molly was calling her for patrol. It took her a few seconds; thankfully she had been listening.

Stretching, Twilightstar spangs out of her den and lands among the roots below. It's been forever since she's been on a herb patrol, or a patrol in general. She recalled in her younger moons how much she loathed going out on patrols, now, they served as a much-needed break for her. She offered Lightningstorm a look full of gratitude as she looked around for her patrolmates.

Larkspring [ @Littlesun0112 ] | Lightningpaw [ @Lightningpaw666 ]
[I completely forgot I'm in a patrol with her]
Lightningpaw was just outside of the Apprentices den grooming himself as he usually did. That was until his ears picked up something that made him anxious but also excited. Lightningpaw was to go on a herb patrol with Larkspring and Twilightstar! Lightningpaw couldn't help but hop right to his paws. Twilightstar his leader and he got to go out on a Patrol with them! Lightningpaw would pad over to his leader although he was 7 moons old he looked small and lithe much like a 6 moon old Apprentice. He had orange tabby fur with yellow eyes and a Lightningbolt scar on his flank that he got from a hawk grabbing him as a kit. The scar is what gave him his name. Lightningpaw would sit down next to Twilightstar but didn't speak unless he was spoken to. Lightningpaw generally wasn't so tight lipped but he wasn't sure what to say to his leader.

@Littlesun0112 @Moonraven
Old May 20th, 2024, 08:28 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Barleypaw
[ She/her - Windclan App -
Purrks: Heightened Hearing & Flock Together(1) ]

Hearing her name the young apprentice popped her head up, moving her gaze to where she heard Crowtooth. She nodded her head before scenting and listening for her clanmates. First cat to find was the other apprentice, but where was her mentor. Wasn't she supposed to be the first one there? Hopefully she's show up or they'd have to find a warrior to take them out. There was no way she was going to get in top trouble for not completing the patrol. Her clouded eyes panickily moved around as if she was looking for Silverrose, though she couldn't see.

[ @Estelle; @Neptune.; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 22nd, 2024, 12:05 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It was rather embarrassing; she was tardy in appearing for her patrol, and a flushed feeling rose beneath her pelt. Much to her luck and embarrassment, both Lichenpaw and Barleypaw had already appeared - she dipped her head in greeting the moment she arrived.
"I am here,"
She stated, eyes moving to her apprentice as she noticed her worried state.
"If there are no issues, we shall depart right this second. Come along,"
Silverrose mew, letting her tail brush past Barleypaw's shoulder to indicate the direction in which they were heading, eyes looking back at Lichenpaw to ensure the apprentice was following too.

[ @Madelaine @Neptune. - the hunting patrol ]

Last edited by Estelle; May 22nd, 2024 at 12:10 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 12:10 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Though a bit tardy - she feared she was getting a bit under the weather - Silverrose appeared for her patrol with sign of neither apprentice in sight just yet. It was no surprise for Adderpaw by this point; the apprentice did not even show up for training. She ought to issue some punishment for the feline, though Barleypaw she had more hope would actually show.
"We shall be off in an instant,"
She informed the medicine cat, rolling over the information in her mind - sturdy sticks and celandine for eye infections; bright yellow flowers with four petals (a noteworthy bit of information; it is the specialty herb for eye infections opposed to marigold, though also useful, remains better; she ought to remember that). But moving on, the warrior moved towards the apprentices den, sticking her head inside.
"Barleypaw, Adderpaw - we're sent on herb patrol, so if you would please present yourselves."

[ Adderpaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ] | Barleypaw [ @Madelaine ] - the herb patrol ]

Old May 22nd, 2024, 03:16 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
"EEEP! I GOING ON A PATROL IMMA LEARN TO HUNT LET'S LEAVE NOW!" Snowpaw danced around, then started darting around and started looking around Hawkfur, her mentor. "LET'S LEAVE ALREADY LET'S GO! I WANNA FEED THE CLAN ON MICE!" @Mica
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 50 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes ]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
As Crowtooth's voice rang out over the camp, Hawkfur padded over knowing he would probably be assigned one. Lo and behold, Crowtooth asked him to take Snowpaw to the Starry Meadow for some hunting. This would be good--he hadn't had a chance to teach Snowpaw more than a crouch in their training what with everything going on and the vultures making going out to train difficult.

Hawkfur chuckled to himself as he heard Snowpaw's eager words, tail swishing behind him as he gestured with his head for her to follow him. "I'm sure you're going to catch enough mice to feed the entire clan." He meowed, leading her out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:46 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Vixenstare

Vixenstare padded out of the medicine den to the patrol place, careful with her movements so her wrappings didn't rip or fall off. Her orange and brown fur had bits of moss in them, which she quickly shook off. A patrol...How wonderful.

Vixenstare looked around for Mosspaw and Watertail, her eyes sharp. 'I can wait for a bit.'

@SeonghwasBunnyEars @Rustleaf
Mosspaw comes and stands next to Vixenstare.

(Make sure to mention me wherever we’re hunting! Also sorry it’s so late, Mosspaw just got back from another patrol.)

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 07:41 PM
Star light, star bright,

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 50 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes ]
Purrks: Flock Together T3, Beefed Up T1
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
As Crowtooth's voice rang out over the camp, Hawkfur padded over knowing he would probably be assigned one. Lo and behold, Crowtooth asked him to take Snowpaw to the Starry Meadow for some hunting. This would be good--he hadn't had a chance to teach Snowpaw more than a crouch in their training what with everything going on and the vultures making going out to train difficult.

Hawkfur chuckled to himself as he heard Snowpaw's eager words, tail swishing behind him as he gestured with his head for her to follow him. "I'm sure you're going to catch enough mice to feed the entire clan." He meowed, leading her out.
"OH YEAH I WILL!" Snowpaw yelled, running after her mentor. (you make first post)
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)