Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Maybe the moon isn't as...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 10:07 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:55 AM
Lost and Found
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:52 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:50 AM

Old May 21st, 2024, 11:06 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

As the Clan left, BeetleJuice and BubbleBunny quickly ran after. LionPaw scooped up LeechKit and followed.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old May 21st, 2024, 11:34 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Tired

I can go on border patrol if needed foxear responded

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 21st, 2024, 11:52 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Her heart froze for a moment when Fallowkit spoke; Ashkit, dead, gone. The air stopped moving to a from her body, and the gentle queen had to force a small smile upon her face as she looked down at Fallowkit.
“Per...perhaps. But.. the… the life of… a medicine… cat isn’t… easy. And, f..few get… the chance… to walk… that… path; but…, love, ev..even if… you don’t… become… a medicine cat… you will… find your… place… in… the clan. I… know… you will.”
She didn’t doubt the kitten might want to be a medicine cat, and the forever queen wanted to support the young one she had taken into her care. But she couldn’t lie to him; she couldn’t promise the kitten that he would be a medicine cat – that was the work of StarClan and the current medicine cat, something she had no knowledge or control over.
[ @Hollyheart of thunder ]

From the corner of her eye the forever queen had seen Honeybite accompany back two of the kits that had wiggled away to help Mossfreckle after all. A slightly tired yet soft smile drew on her maw, watching the three. They just wanted to help – she couldn’t be angry, they were returning anyway.
“I’m… here,”
She mew, smiling down at Frecklekit and Cloverkit.
“You’re… so… st..strong for.. helping… Mossfreckle with… the herbs…! But… stay close… now, alright? Hold… on to them… well.”
She spoke to them gently, noting how the bundles must be barely cumbersome for the kittens. Thank goodness; she could only be appreciative towards the medicine cat for being considerate.
[ @Eden @Bean ]

Ah, Dawnstar spoke. She tore her eyes away and looked up and the intimidating leader’s voice; she still felt a lump in the stomach whenever the feline said her name, yet there was no reason for worry – she was merely ordered to walk behind to queen of darkness, with Honeybite at the rear of the kitten group. She gave a nod, eyes sweeping over the group and doing a last head count. All the kits they had gathered were there, including queens and an elder – and yet, some kittens seemed to have disappeared all together, such as Lightningkit. Her heart dropped and the queen wanted to stay behind until each and every kit was found, but… Dawnstar was already moving out, and she couldn’t abandon these kittens too. Her heart ached painfully and guilt swam in her mind as she bit her lip, forcing a smile across her maw as she looked over all the little ones.
“Alright… we’re leaving; make… sure t-to… stay close… to us, and, let… u-us know… if… you need… anything.”
She tried to sound even just a bit upbeat, hoping to dispel some of the kitten’s worries.
“Everything… will be… alright.”

And just like that, they were off, Nightshiver at the head of the kitten group behind their leader. She looked back quite often, doing quick head counts and checking in on the young ones, offering to carry any of the kittens that looked tired. The cacophony of noise assaulted her ears in more ways than one; they frightened her to the bone, made her anxiety rise but the forever queen was well-versed in keeping that anxiety to herself – at least around the kittens. She forced her ears to remain upright, to show no fear or weakness in front of the young ones as she did not want to frighten them any further. And, thank goodness, they were moving away from the sound… Away from those who had taken her mother from her more than once. StarClan guide us, she couldn’t help but think, her mother on her mind.

Reaching beyond the familiar yet painful place that was Mourning Ruins, Nightshiver wasted no time in gently carrying up the kittens with Honeybite’s help, some one by one, others two by two, doing another quick headcount before continuing after Dawnstar. She would ask them, ‘are you doing alright?’, ‘how are you holding up?’, ‘do you need carrying?’ with her usual stutter, checking on the young.

And just like that, they had arrived. She blinked, observing the new camp, the new… Home, another new home, as Dawnstar pointed out each specific den. Some of the kittens were already spreading, oh dear; she walked towards the nursery, waving her tail for each kitten to follow – her tail swayed behind her when she heard Honeybite speak to Rosekit. She blinked slowly towards the kitten, looking at her before sweeping her gaze over all the bundles of fur as she spoke.
“I know… it is… scary; and we… a-all… miss… the old… camp. But, sometimes… sometimes… life… b-brings… changes; this… isn’t… the first time…. ShadowClan… has...has had to… move camps – but… each time, ...we manage…. to make it…. A home. This place… will be… too…, eventually.”
She mew to the ground with a soothing, soft tone, briefly brushing the tip of her tail over some of their heads.

Now… She had a nursery to prepare. But first of all, the kittens.
“Can… can you all… stay here… for… a-a second, please? Let… me k-know you’re… here, when I call… your name… alright?”
She swept her gaze over the kitten, internally doing a headcount.
“Falcon..kit; Marshykit; Clo..Cloverkit; Fallowkit; Rose..kit; Hon..Honeykit; Tw-Twilightkit; B..Bleedingkit; Thruskit; Freckle..kit; M-Moonkit; Flame..kit; Tickkit;”

[ Night’s doing a quick Kitten Role-call: @Fritter @Rani @Mizu @Bean @shaae_26 @WCUEhoneyfur @rubberRatroom @Hollyheart of thunder @Blazing @Weekend-Wondering @Eden @lionparty25 ]

Her eyes travelled from one kit to the other, gauging their presence and feelings;
“H-hey… if… you’re a-all.. here, how… how about we… m-make the...nnursery a… cozy place… together, once… it’s clean? I… c-can… show you… how… to make...make your own… nests, then.”
She offered gently, hoping to make the kittens feel a little better – or anything, distract them a little from the move by offering a small activity. She knew Mistlewhisker had been put in charge of handling to who cleaned what and where, but with the nursery at the forefront, she hoped she could find a moment to show the kittens how to build nests if they were interested.
“You can… rest a… little... here, for now (until... the den i-is... clean), but, st-stay… where I can… see you.”
She told them just in case, not wanting to lose any kittens in the new territory before the walls were properly built; if they wanted to help, then she would find something for them to do.

[ @Abyssopelagic ]

In the back of her mind she noted the call to war against RiverClan; her mind flew back to Icestar’s rule, their constant issues with the clan of the fish and the raids. Then WindClan. Now it was ShadowClan – and ThunderClan and WindClan – going after RiverClan all at once. They… Some nasty things must have happened for it to get to this, and she felt a slight shiver at the thought, but distracted herself with looking after the kittens.

Old May 22nd, 2024, 02:56 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Palesong
she/her | shadowclan warrior | 11 moons
It was time; they were evacuating. Palesong took a deep breath before joining the gathered cats. Mentally, she wasn't really ready to leave. This was her home and everything she knew. She'd grown up here, completed her training here, had many ups and downs... and now they were moving. The new territory would be so unknown; so weird. A single tear rolled down her cheek as everything came into place. Never would she come back here. Look at one corner of the camp and be like, "oh, I remember doing that here".

However, now was not really the time to think about that. With a sigh, Palesong joined Mossfreckle and dipped her head respectfully to the medicine cat apprentice.... or should she say medicine cat, since Lostspark was resigning? Gosh, there were so many herbs. She'd definitely help him and carry as many as she could. "I'm up for helping!!" she mewed with a small smile. Amidst the chaos, she always tried to be the light for others.

Ohhh! Yellowtwist was there, also carrying herbs. She looked up as Mossfreckle called her name, assigning her a bundle to carry. Nodding, she grabbed it and ran out of camp, trying to catch up with Yellowtwist. Why was he so far awayyy! "Yullowtwast!!" she panted, voice muffled by the herbs in her mouth, as she finally caught sight of the guard.

[ @ellie @Aolani ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 22nd, 2024, 02:57 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Rosekit

The words of Honeybite made Rosekit enthusiastic and energetic once again. "I can't wait!" she exclaimed. "I'll be one of the first to know this place since youth!" She was bouncing around and ready to diverse away before Night called for all the kits. Shaking her pelt, she would regain herself back and make her way over to the molly.
@Estelle Abyssopelagic
Old May 22nd, 2024, 05:11 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

(the collector active)

butterflyspark trotted over, wanting to help Mossfreckle with the herbs. Her tricoloured paws were itching to do something and be helpful. Her tail was bouncing from side to side, excitement filling the molly as she thought about assisting Mossfreckle. She loved helping others!! A grin spread on her maw as he handled her a big bundle, and she grinned widely at him.
"thank you!! I promise I'll bring this back safely" she chirped, grabbing the herbs and then dashing off to their new camp.

( @ellie / open )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 22nd, 2024, 05:18 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ShadowClan Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

LostPaw

"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"

Lostpaw nodded, her paws leading her to go collect moss from some bedding, did mossfreckle need help, she then decided to check, her paws taking her around camp to the medicine cat, she placed the moss at the base of her tail and curled it to keep the moss in place, it was as much as she could hold in that spot. "mossfreckle? do you need help? I can grab some herbs for you." she looked desperate, to help at least, her paws iched to do something aside from just going to run, why couldn't they fight the twolegs? they were animals right?

@ellie mentioning and speaking to (mossfreckle)
@Estelle (replied)
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom
Old May 22nd, 2024, 05:46 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Marshykit
Male / 3 Moons / ShadowClan / Sexuality Unknown
Russet tabby tom with cream-brown fur around the torso, blue and yellow heterochromatic eyes, and a naturally sinister expression

Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!
~Marshykit

✽❀✽

Marshykit pondered as he stumbled on after the Nightshiver and his fellow kits. Oh, the misery, He thought with great sorrow, blue and yellow gaze stuck on the ground as he moved forward. Leaving our home, our lives, the literal only place I have ever set my bratty little eyes on… gone! Oh, the saddness, oh the drama! It’s terrible, it’s beautiful! He had been wearing a wide smile across his face throughout almost the entire trip, but now it was beginning to burn like crazy. He ignored the pain and let his happiness continue to take over, holding the expression up and steady. Oh, oh, oh! I can’t wait to watch kits cry once they wake up and remember that they’ll never go home again! Ah, beautiful!

He hopped along after the rest of the kits, and a new thought entered his head. What would it look like when warriors and apprentices adjusted? They were actually more used to the camp than Marshykit, despite having seen even more of the other world than him. Huh, He took a look around at his older clanmates, still walking with his own group. Maybe I’ll be watching THEM cry once they wake up… hm. Interesting. He stopped thinking about them and still smiling, moved his thoughts and wonders along to the next topic. Alright, hunting… I wonder if food’s gonna be any different here…

But he was interrupted when cats began to slow down and excitement increased, as well as anticipation. Quickly, his clanmates looked and started in a certain direction, chatter somehow both dying down and blowing up. Marshykit’s eyes widened. He hurried towards the area, making sure to stay decently near Nightshiver and the rest of the kits as he did, and with his jaw hanging a little, he found the sight that had been so attractive to them. Oh… my… stars… If smile so painful it couldn’t grow any longer, it would have. That’s the new camp. That, that new thing, is ShadowClan’s new home. W- wow.

He faded right back it it he group of kits just to avoid freaking anybody out, accidentally making them think that he had gone missing on the walk or something- no, he had been there all the long, and he planned to stay. It was a good thing he hadn’t died off along the journey, because Marshykit was finding this event very, very interesting. By the time Nightshiver and the rest of the kittens fully entered the camp, ready to listen to their leader speak, Marshykit was shining.

From the four guards, massive cedar trees standing by camp, to the soon-to-be dens, Marshykit instantly felt a strong liking to towards the place. It was just so… new, soemthing different from the old camp. All this time he had felt dependent on the old ShadowClan territory and his apprenticeship for something new, but now, he was given the perfect opportunity for something different. He loved it.

Nightshiver requested that they stay put, so obediently, Marshykit forced his paws to stay still and he waited patiently. The queen was calling role, finding each of them and moving onto the next, it seemed. His name was called second, and when making himself known, instinct was the only thing driving his response. Loudly, with enthusiasm clear in his voice, he let out a, “WHOOO H- Ah. Here!” Before finalizing it with an overly dramatic and energetic tap-dance of his paws.

[ @Estelle ] // I am very sorry if you’d didn’t want to be mentioned here, I wasn’t sure whether you’d prefer me add in the mention or not! \\

Once the had announced himself, Marshykit looked around again. After some time, he decided to acknowledge the little molly that had been bouncing around camp excitedly for a while now, and turn to face her. He identified Rosekit, but didn’t judge her for her excitement. He had heard the other kit say that she couldn’t wait to be one of the first cats to grow up from youth here, and he had to agree. He found it pretty awesome that they would be the first group to grow up here. So eventually, he responded in a whisper, “Right, right- but just imagine the warriors!

He smiled menacingly. “I bet they’re just gonna love having to go scavenging for new territories and problems to get rid of… all that work, crazy! This is gonna be one heck of a time, am I right?” He looked back over at the kit group with a smaller smile.

[ @Blazing ] // No need to respond to this if you aren’t interested. I just decided to throw in an extra Marshykit interaction, one that can easily be one-sided. \\

✽❀✽

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old May 22nd, 2024, 06:37 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 4 Moons | Just a Scratch

For all that anxiety had continued to wrack the little tom hanging around Quietpaw for a time had soothed it a bit, tension in the kittens frame easily and some of the worse involuntary trembling soothing. The two had stuck together as the kit group lead by Nightshiver left the camp and begun the journey heading in the direction of the new camp. If Quietpaw was even upset that sticking with Bleedingkit meant she was lagging behind, having to slow down to keep pace with the disabled tom the bengal didnt hear any protests, and he even started marking Quietpaw as one of the safe siblings. Someone who might allow him to be family to her later.

But happiness was not to be not for Bleedingkit. Moonpaw.
The kitten froze, locking in place as he appeared, flinching at the mere sight of him and in a way thankful that his wobbling masked the slight trembles of his frame from everyone. The blond bengal was scared of his brother, the one who'd hit him and got away scott free with some light scolding from the family and little else. It'd set a precedent to the kitten, that his Mama's blood kin could hurt Bleedingkit and not be hurt and punished in turn as long as it was 'light' (a dangerous idea, given the kittens inability to feel pain and tell when an injury was serious). Was this precedent true? Well it didnt matter really, what did matter was the unhealthy ideas it propagated in a young mind.
Ideas that lead to Bleedingkit believing Moonpaw completely, or at least being too scared of him and being a bad disobedient kitten to not obey.

Perhaps Quietpaw would argue with Moonpaw given Bleedingkits fear, contradict her littermate, but any protests the molly might give were forestallen by a hesitant "M-Mama wants me? I-I'll g-go, w-we shouldnt keep her w-waiting. S-she's probably up ahead r-right?" From the kitten as he stepped away from her warm fur and supportive side. Right now the cats were in the back half of the traveling group, but in it enough to not be suspicious and Moonpaws words were entirely plausible. With Bleedingkit going willingly, looking back at Quietpaw and forcing a confident grin to go along with his "T-thank you for helping me big sis. Mama probably wants to mind me now, Im sure lots of other kits w-would really appreciate your help though!" And there were lots of other kits in Nightshivers group to help, ones Quietpaw would hopefully pair with now as Bleedingkit waved at her, wobbling after Moonpaw and disappearing into the chaotic throng.

UNDER THEIR NOSE & SHADOW FIEND: DISCOVERED AND ACTIVE. CATS WILL NOT NOTICE MOONPAW AND BLEEDINGKITS ACTIONS BETWEEN THE LINES AND THAT BLEEDINGKIT IS GONE UNTIL SHADOWCLAN IS IN THEIR NEW CAMP.

But stars the kittens confidence was a lie. He wanted to disappear, struggling to keep up with Moonpaw as the older tom didnt support him and his wobbling as he 'lead the kitten to Lostspark'. Bleedingkit was just so scared, all earlier fear at the chaotic situation rushing back on top of the general fear he had of Moonpaw. He wasnt stupid really, with the situation it'd be very easy for Moonpaw to hurt him and the apprentice did not have good intentions for him. But to disobey would make Bleedingkit a bad kitten, especially if his mama wanted him!
He just wanted to vanish right now, be unnoticed, and unknowingly the kitten was doing just that, stealth skills he learned in Hawkbites event and innate talent kicking in as the bengal faded into the background, little legs pumping and scrambling to keep up but not draw Moonpaws attention as-

Hey. Where did the rest of the clan go?

Not paying attention had cost Bleedingkit as blue eyes went wide looking around on a foreign part of shadowclans territory, the two having broken away from the clan without anyone noticing awhile ago. It was silent here, bar the distant sound of twolegs felling trees, and the familiar sound and scents of the clan heading to a new home where just gone leaving Moonpaw and Bleedingkit.

Oh stars Bleedingkit was alone with Moonpaw.
What happened next was a rush of terror and pain and panic as the older toms words burrowed into the kittens brain, Moonpaw uncaring of the tears and panicked hitched breathing that the little bengal produced as he cowered away. Later the words would be hazy, fine details lost in the overwhelming sea of what Bleedingkit was feeling in that moment but he recalled key points well enough. "Leave." "Leech." "Parasite." "Burden." "Never come back." "Freak." Not family. Not kin." "Just Die." This and threats of what'd happen if the tom kit was to return burrowed and burrowed into an already insecure psyche with horrible precision, terror mounting until it was just too much and the kitten bolted into the underbrush, desperate to get away from this dangerous cat before Moonpaw decided not to leave his death and suffering up to chance.

Bleedingkit would melt into the shadows, undetectable to all but a few key skilled cats, accidentally pulling further and further away from the clan until the kitten came to hide in an old rabbit hole shaking and sobbing to hide until the 'danger' had passed. Though it wouldnt pass, as a lost and alone bengal would find that separated from his clan in a now twoleg infested territory a dangerous place for a kit.
Moonpaw for his part would be able to return to the moving shadowclan group, just in time to see their new home without anyone noticing, many probable convenient excuses of 'last I saw him he was walking right over to Lostspark! What do you mean hes gone?' already prepared and any suspicions unable to be confirmed. Crimes unpunished, because life just wasnt fair.

It was never fair to Bleedingkit.

[Open for any cat to notice bleedingkit has been lost and is not among the group upon reaching the new camp. He will not be active in this event until found ic in the territory.] Tagging relevant cats/those who might notice: @Estelle @Rose @Morrigan @Poprock @taillow @SuspiciousMindz
Old May 22nd, 2024, 06:41 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Tuftedtusk followed his clanmates through the woods and up to the new camp. When Dawnstar asked for volunteers, he bounded over, tail swishing. "I can come, Dawnstar. We need to tell everyone and everything that this is ours now." He mewed, eyes narrowing as he imagined his claws sinking into a RiverClanners pelt.

[ @/Undertaker ]

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; May 22nd, 2024 at 06:42 AM.