Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lost and Found
Last post by Bean
Today 10:43 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:33 AM
Maybe the moon isn't as...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 10:07 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 09:55 AM

Old May 16th, 2024, 09:42 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Name: Marigoldleap
Rank Request: unsure
New Name:
Reason for Joining: Wants out of Riverclan after realizing all the crimes they have done and wants to try and come back to Shadowclan. She's realized recently her loyalty is to her former home and will do anything to come back.
@Undertaker; I know Dawns probably mad at her still, but I'd like to help settle that a bit and apologize even if she's not allowed back.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; May 17th, 2024 at 05:19 PM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 04:59 PM
THE SQUID

Bump Policy: anytime m8
My Mood: Crazy
Post Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Name: Ash
Rank Request: Kit
New Name: Ashkit
Reason for Joining: Needs a safe place to live, mother recently passed so no protection

Ash padded swiftly across the dewy grass, looking around haphazardly. They shivered in fear — this place was much scarier on their own. Ash crept through the foliage, but only until they placed their paw on a twig by mistake, causing it to alarmingly snap.
Old May 19th, 2024, 09:09 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Cascadepaw lifted her head, meeting Dawnstar's amber gaze coolly. ''Let's just say that things have happened in RiverClan,'' She began with a wave of her tail. ''Fadingsun and Dusklion - as you know - are now in charge of RiverClan, yet the first thing they do is execute a young warrior for defending herself.''

The apprentice narrowed her eyes. ''They executed her, and her father watched the entire thing. The thing is, Fogmuzzle had defended Dusklion just for Fadingsun to order his sister to kill her. Another thing, Dusklion is Fadingsun's littermate - as mentioned - and was appointed as Fadingsun's first deputy, which must have clouded his judgement.'' Cascadepaw shared a glance with Berryflare.

''Before we left - and yes, we left according to our own will - Dusklion let Talonpaw tear out Fogmuzzle's tongue before she was killed. Berryflare and I both disagree with the harsh punishments. I, for one, called them both out,'' The mottled blue-gray mackerel tabby let out a soft snort. ''Talonpaw described Fogmuzzle as....disgusting, so I let RiverClan know the true meaning of disgusting - their entire Clan including their leader and deputy, and excluding their medicine cat and medicine cat apprentice. They had no right to be killing cats for little to no valid reason.''

''Besides that,'' Cascadepaw whisked her tail. ''We have come to ask for a place within ShadowClan. At this point, RiverClan has stooped lower than ThunderClan and we do not wish to be a part of a Clan who wants to do nothing but murder their own warriors in cold blood for defending themselves.''

She dipped her head respectfully to Dawnstar. ''If you'd have us, that would be appreciated. If you do not, however, we will understand and we will leave. I just figured you'd like to have the information about RiverClan.''

[ nooo if rivulet was a valid prefix, then i'd have her name changed to rivuletpaw and her warrior name would have been rivuletbabble (which is adorable. <3) ]

@PoisonOrchid // @Blazing - I assume Doedapple may be showing up sometime soon lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonOrchid View Post

Berryflare

Before the she could say anything, Cascadepaw opened her maw and let out a lot of words. She listened carefully, making sure the apprentice included everything that happened. "Cascadepaw seems to have mentioned everything. No cat want's to be in such a filthy clan. We think being in a clan with an actual structure and leader who knows how to lead their clan without overreacting would be nice. Which is why we've come here. We also know the cats of your clan are actually hard-working, loyal, and caring. Quite the opposite of the cats in Riverclan."

She paused to take a moment to think. It was quite nerving talking to a leader, especially Dawnstar. From what she's heard, Dawnstar was one of the best leaders. "We both are disgusted by the actions of our high-ranks. Cats who are supposed to protect, help and lead our clan with loyalty and mostly peace. The punishment they gave her was simply unacceptable as I believe. As Cascadepaw has said, we would love to be a part of your clan and will greatly appreciate it. New additions who will serve, protect and be loyal to Shadowclan. However if we aren't welcome, we'll still appreciate your time and understanding of our situation." She meowed, nervously waiting for Dawnstar's response.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
Name: Doedapple

Rank Request: Warrior

New Name: She prefers to keep her old name, but anything works!

Reason for Joining: Same reason as Cascadepaw and Berryflame, though Doedapple thought more of how RiverClan is growing rotten and corrupted, at least the high-ranks were. First there were Birchbranch targetted and demoted, then left due to Birdsnow, who, in her perspective, didn't do well. Then it was the reign of Fadingsun and Dusklion that killed Fogmuzzle.

RiverClan is in shambles and Doedapple, despite having her loyalty still lingering, questioned the good of continuing staying there. It only caused her tiredness and frustration. She needs a new place to start, a new start at another clan, perhaps. But it'll take a while for her to fully lower her guard.

Mention: @Undertaker @paris @PoisonOrchid

[So I'm just putting all three of you together since it seems like all three are more or less coming around the same time]

Wow, RiverClan sounded like utter chaos. She hadn't known Fadingsun and Dusklion were siblings! That just made this show far more entertaining. Dawnstar had heard about the execution, but not the reason for it nor the fact that they let an apprentice rip out the accused tongue! That was brutal even for her. If she was ripping out a cat's tongue that was the punishment, why kill them and rip out their tongue? There was no fun in that. You either live with your punishment or die as your punishment.

"So," Dawnstar stared and paused as another she-cat showed up behind the two. She smelt of riverclan, weirdly enough. So now two turned into three wonderful. Anyway, "You do know that I let my cats skin their enemies for the fun of it right? I won't kill you without a reason, but I do have no problem breaking my clanmates if they step out of line. Threats are thrown around my clan with nearly every breath taken. Yet, for some strange reason, you want to join ShadowClan?" She meowed, sincerely confused about that.

"I'm not sure ShadowClan is for your lot. Fogpaw and Rookpaw, or as you knew her as Minkpaw, has been fitting in well enough, but you three... here my word is the law. I don't mind listening to you or hearing your arguments if you truly believe what I'm doing is wrong, but I'm anything but kind. I've shattered my clanmate's jaw for attacking me and torn out another's eye for invading a clan's camp. I am as cruel as I am reasonable. My clan is not for the weak." She warned them. "If RiverClan's cruelty is what has you turning your back on them, I've no reason to believe you'll remain in ShadowClan let alone loyal here."

Now that Dawnstar's thought about it, it's been a long while since she's had to hurt one of her clanmates to keep them in line. She had to yowl at them here and there, but beyond the occasional threat, they've been doing pretty good with not making her break them.

"Not to mention, if I order you to turn your claws against your former clanmates are you going to be able to do that? I repeat I do not tolerate weakness within my clan." They seemed too soft for ShadowClan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Name: Marigoldleap
Rank Request: unsure
New Name:
Reason for Joining: Wants out of Riverclan after realizing all the crimes they have done and wants to try and come back to Shadowclan. She's realized recently her loyalty is to her former home and will do anything to come back.
@Undertaker; I know Dawns probably mad at her still, but I'd like to help settle that a bit and apologize even if she's not allowed back.

[I'm interested in seeing how this goes, I need a starter.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtuft View Post
Name: Ash
Rank Request: Kit
New Name: Ashkit
Reason for Joining: Needs a safe place to live, mother recently passed so no protection

Ash padded swiftly across the dewy grass, looking around haphazardly. They shivered in fear — this place was much scarier on their own. Ash crept through the foliage, but only until they placed their paw on a twig by mistake, causing it to alarmingly snap.

A new hairball? Dawnstar stalked out of the shadows towards the kit with a scowl. "You reek of fear, you better calm down you'll attract predators like that." Dawnstar told the kitten. "What's your name and what are you doing in my territory?"

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 19th, 2024, 09:40 PM

Marigoldleap
[ She/Her - Loner -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

Heading away from where she stayed in Pine watch Patch the molly finally got the courage to actually talk to Dawnstar. She already knew she wasn't going to be happy and she was prepared for an attack just in case. She'd be angry to if someone you trusted would leave. Along her neck was the skeleton of a snake. She had caught it earlier after remembering the tome she gave her cousin one before. Though she wasn't going to use to to suck up to the leader, but as a peace offering. Marigoldleap knew they had ended up on the wrong foot and she did regret it. Like a lot. She had even planned on going back to Shadowclan before joining Riverclan. She just hadn't felt like she was good enough for her former clan. She didn't realize what she had before it was too late.

Marigoldleap reached the Shadowclan border, but sat down on the opposite side. She knee better than to cross into Shadowclan. Might give Dawnstar a reason to attack her. She lowered her head, sliding the skeleton from hee neck. For once she wasn't that nervous. It was something she'd have to face one way or another. She had hid long enough. That time was over.

[ @Undertaker; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 20th, 2024, 06:41 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Cascadepaw's blue eyes narrowed slightly. ''All three of us are capable of listening to orders, Dawnstar, but not ones that come from either Dusklion or Fadingsun.''

She tipped her head to side. ''If you were ordering us to use our claws on RiverClan, I'm sure that we'd be glad to do so.''

“I may not have much training at the moment, but Doedapple here-“ She gestured to the brown warrior who had arrived. “Is my mentor. She has taught me the warrior code, and I know that killing a cat for defending herself was wrong. I mean, what kind of messed up RiverClan cat does that?”

Cascadepaw very much knew the answer to that.

Talonpaw.

“RiverClan has gone mad, Dawnstar. I don’t know what else to say. We don’t want to stay there.”

@PoisonOrchid // @Blazing // @Undertaker

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 25th, 2024 at 03:00 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 02:35 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

Name: Astrid (bio in sig)
New Name: Up to you.
Reason for Joining: Astrid was an outsider and thought she enjoyed it, until she joined the Dusk Syndicate and found out how much better it was living with a group of other cats. After the DS dissolved and she found herself back on her own, she found that she missed the security, connections, violence, and rivalry of the group. She's been living on her own for the past few moons, but recently heard of ShadowClan from a fellow outsider/former Thunderclanner, and it piqued her interest.

[ @Undertaker ]
Astrid

It was dark by the time Astrid reached the edge of the territory. The scent was strong, just as the former clan cat had described. What was her name again? August? Didn't matter. The chatterbox had talked Astrid's already shredded ear off but it had been worth it to hear more about the group called ShadowClan. It had taken her a couple days to journey here, and the anticipation was immense. From the stories the calico she-cat had told, ShadowClan was a force to be reckoned with. The Dusk Syndicate had been formidable, filled to the brim with rascals and brutes, but it was disorganized, reckless, and...in a tunnel underground. The dust had been an absolute nightmare. This, however...this had potential.

The black she-cat sniffed the pine tree again, cautiously. Relatively fresh. That was good, maybe someone would be by soon. Someone who could take her to see...what was her name again? Darkstar? Deadstar? All she remembered was the 'star' part, because it had been weird. Was she going to have to get a weird name? It would be worth it, she supposed. She wasn't particularly attached to her own anyways.

Crooked jaw parted and lips curled into a twisted grin, Astrid crossed the border and entered ShadowClan territory. She didn't go farther than a few paces in, not wanting to be perceived as a threat. Instead, she settled on the root of nearby tree in a crouch, amber eyes blinking into the darkness as she waited patiently.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old May 21st, 2024, 09:27 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Doedapple

The warrior looked down and hummed a response. She can listen to orders, and if needed she could be cold-blooded. Yet if there was someone that is close to her back in... RiverClan, she wonders if she could do so, actually.

However, taking a deep breath, she looked up again with a flame of determination and nodded her head.
@PoisonOrchid // @paris // @Undertaker
Old May 27th, 2024, 06:53 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Marigoldleap
[ She/Her - Loner -

Heading away from where she stayed in Pine watch Patch the molly finally got the courage to actually talk to Dawnstar. She already knew she wasn't going to be happy and she was prepared for an attack just in case. She'd be angry to if someone you trusted would leave. Along her neck was the skeleton of a snake. She had caught it earlier after remembering the tome she gave her cousin one before. Though she wasn't going to use to to suck up to the leader, but as a peace offering. Marigoldleap knew they had ended up on the wrong foot and she did regret it. Like a lot. She had even planned on going back to Shadowclan before joining Riverclan. She just hadn't felt like she was good enough for her former clan. She didn't realize what she had before it was too late.

Marigoldleap reached the Shadowclan border, but sat down on the opposite side. She knee better than to cross into Shadowclan. Might give Dawnstar a reason to attack her. She lowered her head, sliding the skeleton from hee neck. For once she wasn't that nervous. It was something she'd have to face one way or another. She had hid long enough. That time was over.

[ @Undertaker; ]

Dawnstar thought her eyes were playing tricks on her at first. But no, the cat before her was not a figment of her imagination. What in the world was she doing here? Dawnstar knew the cat as Ebonyfang, but considering she could still pick up traces of fish on her, she doubted the cat went by that name any longer.

"Let me guess." A growl built in her throat as she spoke. "The fish are drowning and you finally remember how good you had it back in ShadowClan and have come crawling back, hoping for forgiveness." It was rare for anyone who left for another clan to return to their original clan. The fact that whatever her name was here meant that RiverClan was falling apart. Dawnstar barely glanced at the skeleton, all her attention was focused on the traitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Cascadepaw's blue eyes narrowed slightly. ''All three of us are capable of listening to orders, Dawnstar, but not ones that come from either Dusklion or Fadingsun.''

She tipped her head to side. ''If you were ordering us to use our claws on RiverClan, I'm sure that we'd be glad to do so.''

“I may not have much training at the moment, but Doedapple here-“ She gestured to the brown warrior who had arrived. “Is my mentor. She has taught me the warrior code, and I know that killing a cat for defending herself was wrong. I mean, what kind of messed up RiverClan cat does that?”

Cascadepaw very much knew the answer to that.

Talonpaw.

“RiverClan has gone mad, Dawnstar. I don’t know what else to say. We don’t want to stay there.”

@PoisonOrchid // @Blazing // @Undertaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing View Post
Doedapple

The warrior looked down and hummed a response. She can listen to orders, and if needed she could be cold-blooded. Yet if there was someone that is close to her back in... RiverClan, she wonders if she could do so, actually.

However, taking a deep breath, she looked up again with a flame of determination and nodded her head.
@PoisonOrchid // @paris // @Undertaker

Dawnstar lashed her tail back and forth at the response. It seemed these warriors were fine with the apprentice doing the talking. Dawnstar sighed softly, she warned them. "I already have two of you what's more." She still didn't think they'd last long here, but she was always okay with being proven wrong.

"You can join but you'll be having restrictions. You're not allowed out of camp for half a moon, and the warriors will be treated as apprentices until you've finished a territory tour and learned how to night hunt. You get one chance here, you give me or any of my cats a reason to believe you're disloyal or you'll betray us, and you're gone." She didn't elaborate on what gone meant.

"You, will be getting a new mentor. You join ShadowClan you get a ShadowClan mentor." She told Cascadepaw.

"You, I still need an answer." She turned her attention to the one who hadn't said anything yet, Berryflare.
@PoisonOrchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
Name: Astrid (bio in sig)
New Name: Up to you.
Reason for Joining: Astrid was an outsider and thought she enjoyed it, until she joined the Dusk Syndicate and found out how much better it was living with a group of other cats. After the DS dissolved and she found herself back on her own, she found that she missed the security, connections, violence, and rivalry of the group. She's been living on her own for the past few moons, but recently heard of ShadowClan from a fellow outsider/former Thunderclanner, and it piqued her interest.

[ @Undertaker ]
Astrid

It was dark by the time Astrid reached the edge of the territory. The scent was strong, just as the former clan cat had described. What was her name again? August? Didn't matter. The chatterbox had talked Astrid's already shredded ear off but it had been worth it to hear more about the group called ShadowClan. It had taken her a couple days to journey here, and the anticipation was immense. From the stories the calico she-cat had told, ShadowClan was a force to be reckoned with. The Dusk Syndicate had been formidable, filled to the brim with rascals and brutes, but it was disorganized, reckless, and...in a tunnel underground. The dust had been an absolute nightmare. This, however...this had potential.

The black she-cat sniffed the pine tree again, cautiously. Relatively fresh. That was good, maybe someone would be by soon. Someone who could take her to see...what was her name again? Darkstar? Deadstar? All she remembered was the 'star' part, because it had been weird. Was she going to have to get a weird name? It would be worth it, she supposed. She wasn't particularly attached to her own anyways.

Crooked jaw parted and lips curled into a twisted grin, Astrid crossed the border and entered ShadowClan territory. She didn't go farther than a few paces in, not wanting to be perceived as a threat. Instead, she settled on the root of nearby tree in a crouch, amber eyes blinking into the darkness as she waited patiently.

Enormous, thick, spruce trees tower above and pierce the sky with their pointed crowns, hiding her within their shadows. For a moment everything was still, and then a shadow broke away from the massive trunks stepping forward as soon as the cat took a pawstep over her border.

She had been lurking, as always, watching. The crooked-jawed cat that sat at her border was unknown to her. Dawnstar didn't see any need to show herself as she was not interested in getting her ear talked off. She did notice that the cat lived a hard life. She wondered if her jaw had been broken like that or if she had been born with it. As soon as the cat decided to cross the border she moved.

The leader walked on near soundless paws, hard muscles under her pelt coiling for a fight. Dawnstar practically materialized right before the cat's eyes, golden orbs fixated on the stranger. "You must be quite bored with your life see how badly you want to end it." A dangerous sneer curling her lips. "Remove yourself from my territory or I'll toss your corpse out instead."

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 27th, 2024, 06:55 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Cascadepaw dipped her head. “I am completely fine with that. Thank you.”

She shared a glance with Doedapple before turning back to Dawnstar. “If I may ask, I would like to be called Pondpaw from now on. I don’t want a RiverClan name. I want a name that’s completely my own.”

@Undertaker // @Blazing // @PoisonOrchid

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 27th, 2024 at 06:56 PM.
Old May 27th, 2024, 07:47 PM

Marigoldleap
[ She/Her - Loner -

Body tensing the molly felt her eyes fall onto Dawnstars. She couldn't look away. She could see the anger and Marigoldleap couldn't blame her. She had left Shadowclan after comong back to life. The last thing she had wanted was Dawnstar to hate her, but look where she was at now.

Marigoldleap flinched a bit at the wanting to ask for forgiveness. That was the last thing she knew she was going to get. "Normally thats what cats want. I do want that, but I know it be no use. I'm sorry if I made you feel as if I betrayed both you and Shadowclan, but thats the last thing I wanted to do. I never betrayed Shadowclan. I left, but if anybody asked me about the secrets of my former clan I'd either change the subject or just ignore it altogether.", she responded.

"I was just going to be gone for a couple of days. I needed some time to figure out myself. I was going to come back, but I just felt I wasn't good enough for Shadowclan or you. I let my emotions get the better of me and I did something I have regretted since that day I left the home I knew all my life.", Marigoldleap admitted.

[ @Undertaker; ]