Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

°Bristle’Thorn°
Female / Warrior / 27 Moons / Shadowclan / Apprentice: Spider’Paw
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For:

The tired warrior decided to take a stroll around the territory. The fresh air felt relaxing as she breathed it into her lungs. She stayed closer to the border, glancing a bit at the area outside of her own clans. She couldn’t imagine leaving her clan. Not even to go to the rest of her family. They didn’t matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Rowan; May 21st, 2024 at 04:27 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 04:26 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan Warrior
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

PURRKS —> BEEFED UP T1
——————
| Mentions ———> @ophelia |
——————

☘︎ Pebblesplash padded quietly through the forest, her paws whispering over the damp ground. The air was heavy with the scent of pine and earth, mingling with the faint, metallic tang of morning dew. She was on a routine hunting patrol, her thoughts wandering as she scanned the undergrowth for any signs of prey. Ever since Snowleap's disappearance, her heart had been a tangled web of worry and longing. The clan needed her strong and focused, but the emptiness of her heart caused unbearable pain…

☘︎ As she crept closer to a familiar thicket, she noticed an unusual scent on the breeze. It was faint, almost masked by the forest's natural aromas, but it was unmistakable—blood. Her pulse quickened, and she followed the scent trail, her instincts screaming that something was wrong. Pebblesplash pushed through the dense foliage, her heart pounding in her chest, until she stumbled upon a scene that made her breath catch in her throat. Lying in the grass beneath a tree was Beastflame, his once-strong form now battered and bloodied. His fur was matted with dirt and his breaths came in shallow, ragged gasps. Pebblesplash's eyes widened with shock and fear. "Beastflame!" she cried, rushing to his side. "What happened? I told you it was too dangerous to go alone!" Her voice trembled with a mix of relief and despair, seeing her friend alive but in such a dire state.

☘︎ “But… you’re alive… you’re really here… oh my goodness…” Pebblesplash pressed her nose to his, her heart aching for her brave, stubborn friend. "You should have let me come with you," she whispered, tears welling up in her blue eyes. "Now look at you... we have to get you back to camp." She began to nudge him, urging him to stand. "Come on. We'll get you to the medicine den. You’ll be safe there." With great effort, PebbleSplash decided to toss him onto her back, staggering underneath his weight…As they made their slow journey back to RiverClan camp, Pebblesplash's thoughts were a whirlwind of worry and guilt. She had lost Snowleap, and she couldn't bear the thought of losing Beastflame too. She would do whatever it took to save him, to keep him safe, just as he tried to do for Snowleap...

——————
Notes: speed writing. Let me know if I made any mistakes!
——————
Old May 21st, 2024, 06:07 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

[ @Dakotaa - next post in mc den? starry approved his healing request, so pebs can drop him off and grab dusklion ]
Beastflame

The darkness was crushing. Or maybe it was just the pain in his head weighing him down. Either way Beastflame had a sinking feeling that he was never getting up. But the grass was soft, and the sun was warm. He inhaled deeply, drifting off…

“Beastflame!” a voice cut sharply through the silence, drilling into his head. His amber eye shot open, rolling in disorientation as he struggled to find the source of the sound. Who was that? A ShadowClan cat was by his side, a familiar one. “Pebble…” he mumbled, blinking heavily. He tilted his head to return the greeting, pushing weakly with his nose. She was still talking, but he couldn’t really focus on sorting out the words. The she-cat was worried and insistent, but all Beastflame felt was relief and exhaustion. So much relief, in fact, he was giddy with it. Maybe he was going insane, but he felt the urge to laugh out loud. And he probably would’be, if it didn’t take energy to do so. Instead he offered a drowsy, half-grin. “Apple…apollo…apologies…” he trailed off, attempting to convey his guilt for making the molly so upset. What had he done wrong again?

Beastflame felt Pebblesplash drag him upward and across her frame, but it was like he was viewing the scene from the outside, detached from reality. Was she going to carry him all the way back? That was…nice. What a nice friend. Stars, he was dizzy. And why was everything so bright? What was wrong with him?

They were on the move now, the slow move. Like a fish on land, flopping forward unsteadily. They traversed the territory at a painstakingly slow pace. Beastflame gritted his teeth with every step Pebblesplash took, bracing himself against the jarring movement and attempting to rekindle his strength. He felt terrible, and a little embarrassed, that the molly had to help him this way. But they were close…so close. He was almost home.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old May 21st, 2024, 09:02 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( @taillow )

Cinderflare had left fairly quickly after the last meeting.

She was off in a distant part of the territory now. It was odd, how quiet the forest was. Normally it was birdsong to her ears, but now it felt strange. Threatening, almost. As if the forest was promising upheaval to come.

She shook her head. You sound like one of those dreamy elders, head stuck in the clouds imagining things that aren't real. Silence is just that. Silence.

Pushing through some undergrowth, she stopped as a somewhat-familiar scent hit her nose. Dusklion. The two had only ever had one conversation, yet the gray molly's interest had been piqued in a way it wasn't with most RiverClan cats. There was something... complex about Dusklion. Much more so than pretty much anyone she'd ever met.

Glancing around, she tried to pinpoint the molly's location. When she finally found it, she padded over coolly and calmly. "Well, at least if you run into a deputy out here you'll be well within your right to kill them." Her tone was teasing, not mocking or scornful.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; May 24th, 2024 at 01:29 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 10:54 PM
red's #1 fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @Dust , @taillow , @Fits , @Marigoldwhisper
trigger warnings for this post: none

thank starclan for goddamn cherryswirl. cobwebpaw spared a quick glance at the other cat, thankfully dipping her head as she started to keep dusklion warm. fur prickling, cobwebpaw started to talk. ' stay with dusk. please. if you leave, if she gets worse while i'm out grabbing herbs, well.. i don't know what you'd do, or i'd do. sorry for being kind of.. i'm just delirious. tired. exhausted. ' cobwebpaw flicked a tail at dusklion. ' please stay here. yell for me if her condition changes. ' she padded away, nose down to the ground.

before she left, though, two other cats.. uh, heroneye, and owltalon, the lionheart, coming to help. cobwebpaw sighed loudly, exhaustion coating her actions. ' i don't know what happened. i came down here and she was just like that. she's not dead. breathing, at least. cherryswirl is staying while i go get herbs to help her. ' her rapidfire explanation of the situation left her breathless, breath that was even more stolen when dusklion lifted herself up and then slumped back down. ' everyone back up!! please!! thank you!! ' panic tinged her voice as she shooed everyone backwards. ' owltalon, please retrieve some moss- you can find it at the base of most trees- and bring it to the river. soak it in water and please bring it back. '

cobwebpaw's paws shook as she turned to heroneye. ' please- go grab poppy seeds, if you can find them. they're in a red flower, just shake them out. and if there's thyme, bring some of that too, please. ' she hoped herself barking orders wasn't too mean. ' sorry. i get loud. and a little bossy, when i'm scared. ' twitching her tail to send off the two and turning back to cherryswirl and dusklion. she bent down to dusklion, murmuring soft words to her mentor. ' hey. you're okay. breathe. '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers

please be patient with me ! i am an hsp & i have autism and osdd-1b .

i have chronic pain & chronic illness, meaning i am in and out of the hospital a lot ! for time sensitive replies , i will try to get to those , but everything else will be put on the back burner for my recovery <3
Old May 22nd, 2024, 02:28 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau View Post
Dunepounce lead the way out into the territory, humming tunelessly to himself. A hunting patrol, should be easy enough. He spared a glance to his patrol mate - still on the younger side of an apprentice. “Have you had any hunting lessons yet?” Best get a grasp of the other’s skill set before setting her loose.

[ @Mica ; apologies for the delay! we have an extension to the 24th ]
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 8 moons | 76/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw nodded. "I've had a few." The large apprentice felt a little woozy as they traveled into the territory, her pace slowed as her exhausted body struggled to chug along. "Though if you have suggestions, I am always willing to learn more." She might have been on her last thread recently, but the opportunity to learn something new was always welcome. Learning was her favorite thing to do!

As the pair slowed in a patch of long grass, Eaglepaw split off and began to scent the air for prey. Catching the woody scent of a mouse, Eaglepaw dropped to the crouch Mistyshard had taught her and began to follow the scent. She was able to remind downwind up until she could spot the mouse snuffling through the grass, when a sudden change in wind direction had her scent blowing right towards the prey. It hardly mattered though, as she was close enough to leap out and snag the fleeing mouse with her claws.

[Eaglepaw gained +1 mouse!]

Nestling it in the grasses, Eaglepaw continued to scent around until she found a vole just exiting its den. With a strong pounce, she relished the feeling of the warm vole blood spilling over her claws. She stared at the dead prey, thoughts drifting to a distant place.

[Eaglepaw gained +1 vole!]

The thought of killing anything else had her stomach curdling, so Eaglepaw headed back to Dunepounce with her mouse and vole.

[No worries! Also I love the Keating quote in your sig]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; May 22nd, 2024 at 02:29 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 09:39 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

[this got burried in my open replies sorry]

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
@chickadee @ophelia
bearsnout had immediately agreed, good, he looked rather happy about it as well. now to beastflame, "just out into the territory, wont be long, preferrably small animals...mice, that kinda stuff." he turned to lead the way out of camp and into the slowly regrowing undergrowth. "jayfrost" he mewed, head turned to look at beastflame over his shoulder.
after a short walk, he truly didnt want to take long for this whole trip, he gave the other two a nod before splitting from the group to start tracking.
the spell of mouse lead him straight to a wide meadow, small holes in the ground were the only sigh of life. well, aside from the occaisionally rustle of leaves as the creatures moved. if he was quiet enough he could catch more than one..
as quiet as possibible as to not spook any of the mice hurrying around the grassy ground, he crept around the clearing, positioning himself at one of the further ends before zero-ing in on a particular mouse. it was close enough that he could try to kill it, and run over to the other end to catch any that had taken too long in hinding.
blue gaze briefly switched from the mouse at the other end of the clearing to the one closest to him, before leaping at the animal and quickly sinking his teeth into its throat. there was no time to check if it actually died but he trusted his hunting experience enough to know the mouse was dead, so he focussed forwards, and on the other mouse he had picked out earlier.
it had begun to scurry away but jayfrost extended a tabbied paw to whack the mouse off track, buying him enough time to repeat the same action as before.
mouse in jay he turned to gather the other one, before stashing them under some leaves for safe keeping until they left the area.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 23rd, 2024, 07:08 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillycreatur View Post

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @Dust , @taillow , @Fits , @Marigoldwhisper
trigger warnings for this post: none

thank starclan for goddamn cherryswirl. cobwebpaw spared a quick glance at the other cat, thankfully dipping her head as she started to keep dusklion warm. fur prickling, cobwebpaw started to talk. ' stay with dusk. please. if you leave, if she gets worse while i'm out grabbing herbs, well.. i don't know what you'd do, or i'd do. sorry for being kind of.. i'm just delirious. tired. exhausted. ' cobwebpaw flicked a tail at dusklion. ' please stay here. yell for me if her condition changes. ' she padded away, nose down to the ground.

before she left, though, two other cats.. uh, heroneye, and owltalon, the lionheart, coming to help. cobwebpaw sighed loudly, exhaustion coating her actions. ' i don't know what happened. i came down here and she was just like that. she's not dead. breathing, at least. cherryswirl is staying while i go get herbs to help her. ' her rapidfire explanation of the situation left her breathless, breath that was even more stolen when dusklion lifted herself up and then slumped back down. ' everyone back up!! please!! thank you!! ' panic tinged her voice as she shooed everyone backwards. ' owltalon, please retrieve some moss- you can find it at the base of most trees- and bring it to the river. soak it in water and please bring it back. '

cobwebpaw's paws shook as she turned to heroneye. ' please- go grab poppy seeds, if you can find them. they're in a red flower, just shake them out. and if there's thyme, bring some of that too, please. ' she hoped herself barking orders wasn't too mean. ' sorry. i get loud. and a little bossy, when i'm scared. ' twitching her tail to send off the two and turning back to cherryswirl and dusklion. she bent down to dusklion, murmuring soft words to her mentor. ' hey. you're okay. breathe. '

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\42 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
"Thank ya, chap." Owltalon leaned down to press her nose to Cobwebpaw's forehead. Goodness, the apprentice was as stressed as ever, they trembled like a stubborn leaf in the autumn breeze. The Lionheart hoped her small gesture would calm the shaken cat.

She glanced at Cherryswirl, then Dusklion, and finally Heroneye. She smiled apologetically at the latter. "Sorry that the huntin' lesson kinda went south," Owltalon winced. Hopefully stuff like this wouldn't happen while she was trained her apprentice.

[Time to find moss! Owltalon will be rolling by 20. Any roll above 10 means Owl gets to retrieve it, any roll bellow 10 means she failed to get the herb.]

Owltalon galloped up to the first tree she saw. As Cobwebpaw insisted, moss lined its base in fluffy swirls. Owltalon kneeled down at opened her jaws to retrieve it.

[OWLTALON ROLLED A 9]

Unfortunately for her, she was unsuccessful. With a slightly frustrated snort, Owltalon raced to the next nearest tree. She didn't have time to lag, Dusklion needed water as soon as possible.

It didn't take long to find another tree with moss swirling at its base. With a sigh of relief, Owltalon once again crouched down to retrieve the herb.

[OWLTALON ROLLED A 2]

Once again, she couldn't get the moss from the base. Stars, she was pretty bad at this, wasn't she? Okay okay, no time to mope, she had to get a move on.

Owltalon made a sharp turn to another tree, praying to the stars above that she'd get something. At this pace, Dusklion might be knocked right back into unconscious by the time she actually got some wet moss.

[OWLTALON ROLLED A 15]

It seemed that her prayer worked as she carefully gathered the moss from the tree. All those previous times she had managed to rip the moss when she tried to gather it. Well, thank the stars.

The Lionheart ran all the way up to the river the bordered the camp. She drowned the moss in the water, her own muzzle and cheek fluff now dripping wet. "Gof ib!" Owltalon said, her voice heavily muffled as she tried to mew through the moss. She kept the herb tight in her jaws as she trotted back to the cats, her tail high at her achievement. At least that was something to keep her busy.

Tags:
@Fits // Heroneye
@taillow // Dusklion
@Dust // Cherryswirl

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 24th, 2024, 12:39 PM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Goofy

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

“Please, don’t worry about it,” Heroneye said to Cobwebpaw. The ability to take charge in these sorts of situations was certainly a quality that Heroneye envied, anyway.

She turned to Owltalon. “Don’t apologize. It’s not your fault, and there are more important things, after all.” This was an attempt at encouragement, but her stoic expression probably didn’t convey that very well.

Heroneye also departed, her eyes scanning the ground for any red flowers. She was sure that she had seen poppies along this way in the past, but she hadn’t paid very much attention to them before, which she cursed herself for now.

After running for some time in one direction to no avail, Heroneye realized that she wasn’t finding anything. She had to pause and reconsider her next course of action. Of course, she wanted to find the poppy seeds as soon as physically possible, but that wasn't going to happen until she could collect her bearings.

She’d come upon a sunny area. She quickly noticed a fresh scent that stood out from the rest of the area. Her eyes followed it, and in a stroke of luck, the source turned out to be a bushel of thyme. As Heroneye bent down to collect it, she became antsy as she reflected on her inability to find any poppies thus far. Whatever. Just get what you can for now, she thought, beginning to pick the thyme.

When she decided she’d gotten a sufficient amount, she raised her head, only to notice a lone red flower just a few rabbit hops away. Shaking off the embarrassment from not having noticed the poppies right in front of her nose, she went to collect the seeds. She picked the flower as gingerly as if it were made of spider web, carefully shaking it and taking as many of its seeds as she could carry along with the thyme. She then turned back in the direction of Dusklion and the rest.

( @Marigoldwhisper ; @Dust ; @sillycreatur ; @taillow )
Old May 25th, 2024, 09:48 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Dunepounce didn’t say anything as the pair split - as long as the apprentice was in earshot they should be fine.

He stalked through the area, keeping eyes ears and nose out for any prey. A rustle of a grass alerted him to the presence of a squirrel. He crept towards it, lowering himself into a crouch and then sprung out. His front paws landed neatly on his target and he killed it quickly.

[ +1 squirrel ]

He scanned clearing a bit longer, hoping to get at least one more piece of prey, but no dice. Oh well, at least he’d be bringing back something. He caught sight of Eaglepaw and was glad to see she had been more successful than he had. “Good work, let’s head back to camp.”

[ @Mica ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit