Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:24 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 11:23 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 11:15 AM
Flooded Forest. [VA...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 11:09 AM
Lost and Found
Last post by Estelle
Today 10:53 AM

Old May 21st, 2024, 06:03 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

DIZZYCLOUD
Dizzycloud sat in wait after her brief interaction with the apprentice, blinking often. She was getting impatient now, and she disliked that the noises were getting louder.

She pushed herself onto four legs, sat a little closer to the exit, and sat back down again. Those monsters must be fairly slow if they hadn't come to kill them all yet. Orrr they were about to appear, murder everyone, then run away to eat some trees. She wanted to believe the first, but as stated before, optimism wasn't her strong suit.

She wanted to scream as Mossfreckle began to speak about handing the herbs around, but she resisted. I'm being thanked be quiet everyone it's almost time to go I don't need to endure this much longer thoughts make it worse SHUT UP Okay that was better, but not good. She breathed heavily, not out of exhaustion but because she felt like it.

She lightly closed her jaw around the pack of herbs, resisting the temptation to bite. As soon as she grabbed it, she had sprung to her feet and stumbled quickly to Mistlewhisker, just to return to the slightly quieter outskirts. "MMM!" She yelled "HHHEY, IT'S WAY TO LOUD" with her mouth shut. She mumbled a few angry things.
YELLOWTWIST
No, this isn't working. Way too many cats, and only one needed help. Were cats blind, and idiots. Right, right, they were. "Goopywhisker, Squirrelpaw. You guys can stay. Everyone else, go away. Mothcloud doesn't need people swarming like bees around them. It's completely redundant. Gutspaw, That includes you, apprentice." He snapped. He didn't know if he had that authority, but he did go over there first.

If everyone listened, he would continue on with what he was doing. It was almost time to go, to his relief. Yellowtwist looked around. Still no Palesong. Well, he stopped caring.

[ @Poprock @wolfie @furrensic @SeonghwasBunnyEars @IDIOTICBEAN101 ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by Aolani; May 21st, 2024 at 07:34 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 07:00 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aolani View Post
DIZZYCLOUD
Dizzycloud sat in wait after her brief interaction with the apprentice, blinking often. She was getting impatient now, and she disliked that the noises were getting louder.

She pushed herself onto four legs, sat a little closer to the exit, and sat back down again. Those monsters must be fairly slow if they hadn't come to kill them all yet. Orrr they were about to appear, murder everyone, then run away to eat some trees. She wanted to believe the first
YELLOWTWIST
No, this isn't working. Way too many cats, and only one needed help. Were cats blind, and idiots. Right, right, they were. "Goopywhisker, Squirrelpaw. You guys can stay. Everyone else, go away. Mothcloud doesn't need people swarming like bees around them. It's completely redundant. Gutspaw, That includes you, apprentice." He snapped. He didn't know if he had that authority, but he did go over there first.

If everyone listened, he would continue on with what he was doing. It was almost time to go, to his relief. Yellowtwist looked around. Still no Palesong. Well, he stopped caring.

Russetpaw-They/Them

-------------

Russetpaw nodded to Yellowtwist "Sorry, Yellowtwist, Mothcloud." They said before dashing back over to Slytiger. They still wanted to help Mothcloud, but if a warrior was telling them to go somewhere else, they would have to for now.

-------------

@SeonghwasBunnyEars - @Ian - @wolfie

Old May 21st, 2024, 07:27 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Somecat was pulling her leg... Maggotpaw? MAGGOTPAW!?! No WAY DID THIS IDIOT JUST--- Magpiepaw (yeah that's right, MAGPIEPAW) didn't even hide the scowl that flickered onto her face. She didn't know what Kestrelpaw's expression even meant, for all she knew it could be filled with smugness! The worst kind!

"Magpiepaw," she corrected icily. "I know your stinking name, get mine right." She huffed, using every bone in her body to keep herself from absolutely exploding. Her name was so important to her, it was so disgusting, so STUPIDLY WRONG to hear it be slandered like that. Who did this cat think they were!?

Just before Magpiepaw stormed into dizzying circles Bristlethorn validated her. Sure, the compliment was a bit late, but Magpiepaw wasn't picky. Just throw her a bone every once and again and she'll be as loyal as any good warrior. "Thank you." She said simply. "I just didn't wanna see a cat get left behind. Especially not a... You're sick, right?" Honestly, Magpiepaw still couldn't tell. She sorta just assumed that Bristlethorn was a lazy hag but considering they wanted the medicine cats over here she must've had something going on. Speaking of medicine cats, here came Mossfreckle in all his herbal glory. In Magpiepaw's opinion (which was the right one) everycat that worked with herbs in one way or another was always drowning in the bitter scent of the plants. The smell made her noise hairs rage with increased sensitivity. It cause Magpiepaw to hover her paw over her muzzle.

Mossfreckle addressed Bristlethorn and Kestrelpaw accordingly, expressing the want to properly tend to the warrior. As Bristlethorn explained her symptoms, Magpiepaw leaned over to whisper in Spiderpaw's ear. "Did you know she was sick before you started training? Or did she just suddenly get a fever? Eh, regardless, I hope all's going well for you, Spiderpaw. Funny name." Magpiepaw herself thought that spiders in general were pretty interesting, good and leggy creatures. Her mammy was quite fond of them.

Tags:
@/ellie // Mossfreckle
@Hound // Kestrelpaw
@Rowan // Bristlethorn - Spiderpaw

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 21st, 2024, 08:01 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Piercing golden orbs fixated on Hawkcrest as the warrior came up and bothered her with a foolish question that had already been answered. The supportive words were empty prattle to someone who'd been in her position for as long as she had. The only one who stayed by Dawnstar's side was herself. Cold, but the damn truth. "I appreciate the support, Hawkcrest. Now go join Mistlewhisker's group." She said, standing on three legs.

This has been interesting, but they've taken long enough. She glanced down at one of the kits that came to pester her before swiftly joining Nightshiver's group. There should be around four groups, Nightshiver's of kits, queens, elder, and helpers, Slytiger's apprentices, Mossfreckle's with herb carriers, and Mistlewhisker's of everyone else. Anyone who hadn't joined yet was on their own, Dawnstar had no time for slackers.

"We're leaving." The Queen of Mean roars. "Nightshiver follow me, Honeybite, follow at the end of the group, and make sure none of the kits and queens fall behind. Mossfreckle follows behind Honeybite, Slytiger behind Mossfreckle, and Mistlewhisker, you'll bring up the rear, and collect any stragglers on our way out. Let's move." Dawnstar wasn't repeating herself for those a bit on the slow side. The large feline limped up the exit and out into the territory.

The noise was worst outside of the camp. The loud cries of birds acted like an alarm overhead; the echoes of twolegs shouts were unnerving. Dawnstar walked in the opposite direction of the noise, heading towards the Mourning Ruins. The forest creatures were in disarray as the clan with the twoleg involvement. By the time she reached the burnt building, she saw a small herd of fleeing deer, a mother fox with her young, some raccoons, squirrels, an owl. The usual life that threatened the clan was more focused on running and hiding, disturbed by the twoleg activity than the large group of cats that passed through. It was nice to know that twolegs were equally hated by all wildlife.

"We're going up there." Dawnstar walked around the front of the burnt barn toward the back where the rugged pathway lay. "One at a time and the kittens must be carried up." She orders, tensing her hind legs, she leaps up onto the path, wincing as she has to set a little extra weight on her bad leg to keep from losing her balance. Climbing up the steep path brought her to the evergreen forest. While waiting for the clan to join her, Dawnstar tasted the faint scent trail she had left a bit ago.

"Come on this way," she ordered, moving deeper into the forest. They'd walk quite far, with Dawnstar scenting the air often, and finally reached a hill rise. At the top four gigantic cedar trees sit in four corners guarding a vast clearing covered in thick undergrowth, thicket, and some fallen trees. Toward the back behind two cedars was a tall wall of rock, a sheer cliff face a bit taller than the cedar trees. Dawnstar waves her tail to certain locations as she walks in.

"That's the warriors' den." She nods to the trunk of a fallen ancient cedar sprawled out at the edge of the clearing between two cedars. It was covered in moss and ferns. Her warriors could sleep inside the trunk or on the top if it got too hot. She had been thinking about giving that one to the apprentice but changed her mind after she noticed the burrow near the hollow trunk.

"That's the nursery." She waved her tail towards the large burrow covered in grass and splattered with wildflowers. It was in the back corner of the clearing, directly in front of a cedar tree. The burrow led directly underneath the tree. Dawnstar suspected that a badger had made this place their home for a time because there was a second den underneath the cedar across from the nursery.

"Mossfreckle, that's your den." Dawnstar jerked her head to the lichen-covered entrance of the burrow. There were cracks in the wall for herb storage, unlike the nursery, which is why she was shoving the medicine cat in there.

"The elders' den is over there." She looked toward the old fallen tree near the middle of the camp. It looked like it had snapped in two at some point, leaving a stump in the middle of the clearing. The top of the fallen tree rested in between two cedars, directly across from the warriors' den. The cluster of branches was bare. They'd need to weave in moss, lichen, ferns, or whatever they could find for shelter from the elements. Lush grass, ferns, and moss sprouting from underneath the branches, and through the tangled maze of branches a space inside for the elders.

"I want two walls built, one behind the warriors' den and one behind the elders' den. From one cedar straight down to the other." She meowed to no cat in particular. The four trees created a sort of box, with the wall behind them protecting the back of the clearing, the two sides were left wide open. It would bug her if walls weren't built for extra defense. Considering this was the most active she had seen her clan in moons, she was sure someone would jump to take care of the wall. Or Mistlewhisker would assign cats.

"That," Dawnstar turned to the stump in the middle of the camp. "Is the apprentices' den." There was a huge hole in the stump, it looked natural. It didn't look like anyone had lived there and would need to be cleaned out like the other dens, but it looked big enough to fit all the paws.

"Over there is my den." A small path led to a cave etched into the rocky wall at the back of the camp. A small network of tunnels twisted through the stone at the back of the cave connecting the nursery and the medicine den to the leader's den. There was also a second exit that led out of the camp. It was probably the most interesting den, but the least secure within the camp with four different exits. It would wreak havoc on her paranoia, but as she was a light sleeper anyway it'd probably be fine. She could close the three exits later if they caused too much hassle.

As for their meeting place. The fallen tree in the middle of camp would do. It lay sideways with the broken trunk like a jagged peak pointing upwards at an angle. It allowed her to overlook the whole camp and address the clan. She could work on names after she got the rest of the territory sorted out.

"Mistlewhisker, I'm leaving you in charge of cleanup. Assign whoever wherever, and ensure all the dens are cleaned up and the walls are built. Start on the nursery so the kits and queens can rest." She orders the deputy. They had enough moss growing on the tree trunks that no one needed to go out and fetch more.

"I'm taking out a border patrol to mark our new landmarks and border and see if we can get some hunting done on the way back. Who wants to come with me?" She called for volunteers with a yawn. The territory was deep in the forest voided of twolegs completely. Unless one was passing through, she doubted she needed to worry about her cats getting nabbed, let alone meeting a twoleg. Which is the main reason she chose this place.

"Also, before I forget we're going to war with ThunderClan and WindClan against RiverClan." Her yowls rang out to the clan. Not the best time to spring this on the clan, but it wasn't her fault chaos followed ShadowClan. "In a half-moon time. I want our herbs and prey stocked up before then. However, no one is allowed out of camp without mine, Mistlewhiskers, Mossfreckle's, or the Enforcers' permission. If you are not my deputy, medicine cat, or an Enforcer you're also not allowed out of camp without a patrol of three cats or more." ShadowClan still had a killer cannibal to find. If they went a moon without any more deaths, or the murderer was caught, Dawnstar might lift the restriction, big might though. Until then that restriction stayed in place.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Ragwort @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @alkaline @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @ophelia @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @ashtuft @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @sillycreatur @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Goopysharkboi @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @constellation @DragonloverWV @Daragca

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 21st, 2024, 08:07 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

LionFlop Began To Calm Down. I'll Go On Border. The Golden Giant Spoke Out.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 21st, 2024, 08:19 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

(by marigoldwhisper)
SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 11 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

squirrelpaw's jaw drops slightly as she hears dawnstar's order. yellow eyes slowly shift towards the burly leader, tail flickering anxiously. shadowflame, why!? why couldn't you just...urgh!! now you're getting exiled! she thinks, shooting a (very rare) pointed glare at the molly. she can't remember the last time she's ever gotten mad, but she feels irritated. though, it's mostly disappointment.

there's!! so much!! going on!! really, she wishes she could just close her eyes and appear at mourning ruins all ready. as soon as shrewstep approaches shadowflame to lead her out of the territory, the apprentice steps away in turn. ears swiveling (she tries to focus on just dawnstar's voice as she continues giving orders, but boy is it hard), she shuffles her paws. her eyes catch that familiar, goopy calico pelt - now covered in moss - and she's scurrying over, weaving through cats.

"best..friends s-sstick..together, ri-right?" she meows to goopywhisker, managing to force the tiniest of smiles. she's trying to calm herself down and!! it is not working!! she glances at the other cats. yellowtwist, russetpaw, and gutspaw – who she stares at as if teeth were a ghost before looking away – were already there. plus, goopywhisker. she's a little confused. mothcloud is pregnant..but..is four cats - er..five including me, necessary? I suppose I'm technically being watched over too, though.., she thinks, brows knitted together in concentration. luckily, gutspaw starts giving orders.

squirrelpaw feels like she might drop dead at any second as she sees mothcloud take a step back, the queens tail wrapped protectively over her belly. she can't blame the queen. the guards paws shuffle against the camp ground, sending a quick prayer to starclan before she speaks up. okay, operation calm everyone down is a go!! "mothcloud..? it - it's okay..j-just - .." she trails off. argh!! talking is so hard!! scary! "wh-what's wrong..?"

[ @Poprock @wolfie @Aolani @SeonghwasBunnyEars @IDIOTICBEAN101 ]

QUILLPAW
he/him. 7 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

with a decent amount of bedding gathered, quillpaw steps out of the nursery. he's just about to start padding over to mistlewhisker when he sees hawkcrest approaching his grandmother. didn't slytiger just say something about not bothering dawnstar just moments ago?? and hawkcrest..it looks like he hasn't even gathered any bedding nor prey. which, it didn't look like there was a lot of prey to begin with.

approaching the tom in swift strides, heterochromatic eyes narrow. a piercing glare is fixed on the large tabby. the apprentice really can't keep his maw closed, and so he speaks as soon as he places the bedding down briefly. "instead of bothering my grandmother with your paw-kisser nonsense, there's still lots of bedding that needs to be gathered out of the dens. why don't you go gather some, huh?" he suggests in a snarky tone. he makes no effort to mask the annoyance and venom in it, either.

some of these warriors make me mad, he thinks with a small snort. he then picks up the bedding he'd gathered earlier and starts padding towards mistlewhisker.

[ @lys.luvbot ,,quill is so mean I'm sorry LOL his words/thoughts do not reflect my own!!
@Mica - no real reason to reply this is more so just mentioning mistle ]
Mothcloud kept her wary and protective gaze up as she looked at the apprentice murmuring gently. "Crowded..."

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 21st, 2024, 08:20 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Russetpaw-They/Them

-------------

Russetpaw nodded to Yellowtwist "Sorry, Yellowtwist, Mothcloud." They said before dashing back over to Slytiger. They still wanted to help Mothcloud, but if a warrior was telling them to go somewhere else, they would have to for now.

-------------

@SeonghwasBunnyEars - @Ian - @wolfie

Mothcloud gave a gentle look. "You can stay and help if you'd like"

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 21st, 2024, 08:22 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aolani View Post
DIZZYCLOUD

She pushed herself onto four legs, sat a little closer to the exit, and sat back down again. Those monsters must be fairly slow if they hadn't come to kill them all yet. Orrr they were about to appear, murder everyone, then run away to eat some trees. She wanted to believe the first, but as stated before, optimism wasn't her strong suit.

She wanted to scream as Mossfreckle began to speak about handing the herbs around, but she resisted. I'm being thanked be quiet everyone it's almost time to go I don't need to endure this much longer thoughts make it worse SHUT UP Okay that was better, but not good. She breathed heavily, not out of exhaustion but because she felt like it.

She lightly closed her jaw around the pack of herbs, resisting the temptation to bite. As soon as she grabbed it, she had sprung to her feet and stumbled quickly to Mistlewhisker, just to return to the slightly quieter outskirts. "MMM!" She yelled "HHHEY, IT'S WAY TO LOUD" with her mouth shut. She mumbled a few angry things.
YELLOWTWIST

Mothcloud shot Yellowtwist a small look. "Gutspaw and Russetpaw are more than welcome to stay and help with my nest. It keeps them from under the warriors paws. The rest of the warriors crowded here can go, I'll just need one warrior and Iceclaw once I find his sorry behind" Mothcloud grumbled gently, looking for Iceclaw with her eyes and being a bit unable to move.

- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here

Old May 21st, 2024, 08:59 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

Brownpaw blinked, a little confused as to why Mossfreckle had ignored her twice so far. Maybe he just really hadn't heard? Or, it did seem like the medicine cat knew many of those he was entrusting the herbs to. They called Sleepypaw 'little star', which was quite a nice nickname, and her other siblings similar, sweet things. But, they couldn't have known every cat they named, could they...?

Well, Brownpaw didn't mind either way. She just wanted to help, but if the medicine cat didn't need it, she could find another way to make herself useful!

Dawnstar then called for Shadowclan to leave camp, and Brownpaw quickly followed after, having to move her paws fast in order to keep up in the crowd. Her legs weren't very long, after all. As they walked Brownpaw could hear the loud, painful noises of the twolegs, ears flattening and face scrunched up as she tried to walk faster. The birds of the forest cried and other animals ran from the destruction behind them, all of them feeling the same fear, same grief for the loss of their old home. Brownpaw was really glad Dawnstar was able to warn them in time...

Soon enough they arrived at an old, decaying barn, one Brownpaw had patrolled at before... she didn't even get to see their whole territory, before the clan had to leave today. Maybe they'd be able to come back one day, when it was safe again. She hoped so.

With determination, the apprentice readied herself to jump up onto the path above. Even Dawnstar seemed to have some trouble with it, but then again, she was hurt. There was no time to slow down! Brownpaw could make it, all by herself!

(brownpaw rolls a 5!)

She tried to grab the top of the ledge, but clumsily missed the mark and bumped her head while doing so. Brownpaw let out an alarmed squeak, falling flat on the ground and scrambling to quickly get on her paws again. She couldn't fall behind, she had to be able to do this! All of her clanmates were too busy to help her, and there were lots of little kits to carry. If only Brownpaw could help carry one of them, too... but she would need to get past this first.

(brownpaw rolls a 7!)

Trying again with a fiery huff, Brownpaw leaped up to where the rest of her clanmates already stood. Her nose hit the hard ground and she blinked the stars out of her vision, gently touching her face with her paw and seeing a few drops of blood. Owie... But, she was proud she had made it. If she wanted to help her clan, she couldn't afford to need help herself.

Deeper into the forest they went, enough that Brownpaw's legs started to feel sore, along with her still scratched up nose. After what felt like a very, very long time, but also no time at all, they arrived at where Dawnstar had wanted to take them. A cliff face, with two tall trees guarding each side. Brownpaw tried her best to listen to Dawnstar's announcement on where everything was, but mostly she was scanning through the crowd of her clanmates, to see if anyone got hurt on the way here... hopefully nobody was crying. She didn't know how to even start making them feel better. If anyone was sniffling in the new Apprentices Den tonight, maybe Brownpaw could go over and make a cozy cuddle pile.

Dawnstar had already called for clean-up and patrols to be sent out, snapping Brownpaw out of her worry and stumble up to Mistlewhisker instead. Her paws didn't feel very good, causing her walk to be a bit... shaky. "I can help you with anything you need, Mistlewhisker! I can go fix up the nursery right now."

@Mica
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 28th, 2024 at 01:45 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 09:04 PM
Ratpalooza

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Rain Frog View Post
LionFlop Raced Into The Nursery Of Camp, Searching. ThrushKit! Thrush Are Ya In Here? He Meowed With Worry And Inpatientance.
. @rubberRatroom

Thrushkit whipped his head around. He was next to Nightshiver and close to Yellowtwist. Though he wasn't quite sure whose voice it was...

Oh! Lionflop! He saw the golden warrior behind him, terrifyingly rummaging through the nursery. Thrushkit knew he meant no harm, he was just such a large warrior it was an odd sight.

"Over here!"

He squeaked loudly. He didn't know if his voice would reach the nursery. Thrushkit hoped Lionflop heard him. He looked at Lionflop and waited for him to respond.

@Desert Rain Frog - Lionflop @Estelle - Nightriver @Aolani - Yellowtwist

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus