Old May 20th, 2024, 12:18 PM
<3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post
Ummm... I'm a bit embarrassed, but how do I submit an application???
You submit applications in this thread - be creative !! Your application can take the form of written pieces, art, VAs, comics, really anything as long as it’s not a form form.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old May 20th, 2024, 12:20 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyheart of thunder View Post
Ummm... I'm a bit embarrassed, but how do I submit an application???
Just post in this thread!

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 20th, 2024, 01:08 PM

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Blah

@ellie and @Starphobia
Thanks!
Old May 20th, 2024, 10:20 PM

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Blah

Ok! Here's Fallowkit s application!

Fallowkit had always preferred the medicine den over the nursery, especially after he found Ashkit s body. When he heard that Lostspark was stepping down, he knew that this was his chance. He was never good at play fighting or practicing to hunt. He knew the requirements, and he knew that he met them. He was excited at the chance to be Mossfreckle s apprentice, but not over excited in case he wasn't chosen.
Old May 21st, 2024, 06:20 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Stressed

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications

2024_03_22_0em_Kleki.jpg

LostPaw

Her time being a kit, being a medicine cat was a dream, something her paws reached for more then she did for her dead mother, her eyes opened to speaking with starclan, her whole life around the very fact that she would be important either way to the whole clan! but she was refused, she was turned down, made to be a warrior, to fight battles, to cause bloodshed, to cause the very thing she wanted to fix. "starclan chose me!" she remembers pleading with her leader a while ago, "THEY CHOSE ME!" she remembers the pain of being chosen for fighting, for hunting, for cleaning out nest, for everything a warrior lived for, kits was never her mind set as she got older, her claws knew everything now then, a medicine cat apprentice, she be the oldest apprentice in camp, but does that matter to her? no, the leader refused her of starclan, but mossfreckle understood, and now the medicine cat was taking apprentice! she was young but not 6, she was so ready, to provide care for her clan, to help raise the clan up, to help queens give birth, help greencough with herbs, SO MUCH COULD BE DONE NOW! but would the medicine cat and the leader let her paws go to the path she was longing for?

((this is how Lostpaw has been feeling for a few moons of being a apprentice, she still is, honestly, when I made her, I wanted her to be a medicine cat apprentice but she wasn't accepted as one, this is her chance now though owo')
WindClan- N/A
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur,
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she, king snowflake-10M/Tom

Last edited by sylvia26; May 21st, 2024 at 06:25 AM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 02:33 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Relaxed

✩‧₊˚Lynxkitੈ✩‧₊
ED6F38A6-7031-41D7-960C-828A03408A31.jpg
5 moons / muscular grey tom with large forepaws and a stump for a tail / he/him / bisexual

With a muscular build, and large forepaws, Lynxkit would have made a powerful warrior. Why did he choose the path of a medicine cat apprentice?
Lynxkit flicks his ears, “Maybe I feel like I owe it to the clan. I’ve misinterpreted my visions, I’ve caused unnecessary bloodshed. It’s time I devote myself to something that really matters. I’ve been interested in herbs for as long as I can remember. It’s always fascinated me how a simple plant can have so many uses. Just one seed or stem, and you can save someone’s life. Isn’t that just incredible? I’ve always looked up to Mossfreckle, and I, er, want to make them proud. If I can assist my clan in this way, I’d be content.”

The shaded nursery didn’t have enough coverage to protect the sleeping kits from Lynxkit. With a mouthful of leaves, he sprang into the nursery, his massive paws slamming into his brother’s tail. Fallenkit slowly lifted his head, flicking his ears in annoyance. His eyes were merely pale blue slits, still adjusting to the dawn light.
“Get off of me.” He grumbled.
“Come on, mousebrain,” Lynxkit licked his cheek, “Everyone will know we’re gone if we don’t leave now.”
Fallenkit slowly rose to his paws as Lynxkit dashed to his sister’s side. Bluekit was curled in a tight ball, her pale fur bristled, as if she could detect her brother’s presence even in sleep.
“Bluekit,” Lynxkit mewed in her ear, “It’s time to go.”
“Why can’t you two just go without me?” She squeaked.
“We need all the paws we can get if we’re going to do this.” Lynxkit reminded her. The idea of their feat lay before the three kits. It felt like an attainable dream- if they could just sink their teeth into this idea, they’d be celebrated as heroes.
“What’s this?” Fallenkit pointed to the bundle of leaves beside him.
“This is an official Shadowclan adventure. Those are traveling herbs!” Lynxkit’s large, bushy tail was pointed in a bubbly sense of accomplishment.
They weren’t traveling herbs. They were leaves he had found at the base of a tree, petals from a flower he had found pretty. Fallenkit rolled his eyes.
“Let’s just get this over with.” Bluekit shook her pelt, puffing up her fur to appear larger. She was tiny in comparison to her two brothers, especially Lynxkit.
“Shh, not so loud.” Lynxkit flicked his tail to Almondivy, their mother. She wore her unimpressed expression, even in sleep. His smile grew, knowing that, soon enough, she wouldn’t make that face again. Soon, she would be impressed with her kits. The thought cast a glitter in his eyes; soon enough, his mother would give him the attention he craved. The love he wanted.
With the thought still lingering in his mind and motivating his paws, Lynxkit exited the nursery, followed by his siblings.

Personality: Lynxkit is an easy-going, good natured cat that is very rational and calm. He thinks things through and always puts his best paw forward. Below his calm personality is a desperate sadness. With a mother who never cared for him and an accident that left him scarred and damaged, he carries a lot of guilt and is constantly trying to prove himself, even if he is able to cover it up with a joke or a sarcastic quip. He rarely lets his true feelings show, covering his pain with humor in an attempt to deflect attention from his insecurities. He yearns for validation and acceptance, especially from his mother, and his relentless pursuit of proving himself leads him to the entrance to the medicine cat den. Lynxkit is social, caring, logical, and quick-witted. During dire situations, he seems to know exactly what to do, even if he struggles in day-to-day tasks. He rarely takes things 100% seriously, sprinkling in his humor or sarcasm to his daily routine. However, he can be stubborn, overcritical, defiant, and unaccountable.

Bluekit sniffed the ground, her eyes fixated on each billowing blade of grass, battered by the wind. The forest seemed far larger than Lynxkit had imagined. With trees so tall he couldn’t see the tops, he felt smaller than ever.
Beside him, Fallenkit didn’t seem to mind the forest. In fact, he seemed to stand a little taller, as if he were at home in the woods. Bluekit continued to lead her brothers, following the nearly-stale scent.
“Have any more of those dreams, Lynxkit?” Fallenkit asked.
“Yeah,” He sniffed, “I had one last night.”
“What was it this time? The badger again?”
“No. This time, it was a cat. A big cat, with huge paws and a tiny tail. It stood on a jagged rock, and red leaves fell all around it. But it got scary. The leaves turned into fire, and the cat growls really loud.”
“Huh,” Fallenkit was the only one to believe in his dreams. Bluekit never took them seriously and Almondivy always narrowed her eyes with thinly-veiled hatred. Lynxkit had stopped telling her about the dreams, “What do you think it means?”
“I don’t know. I figured I would tell Mossfreckle about it. Maybe.”
“Wait, Mossfreckle? Do you think it’s from Starclan?” Fallenkit’s voice was twinged with admiration. Lynxkit held back a purr; he liked to feel as if he were special.
“Who else could it be, really?” Lynxkit said, “It could be a sign that I’m going to be the greatest warrior this forest has ever seen.”
“Oh, shut up, you know that’s going to be me.” Fallenkit battered Lynxkit’s long, bushy tail with a paw.
“You never catch me when we play Hunting Patrol!” Lynxkit reminded him. Fallenkit was usually the noble warrior in their games, while Lynxkit assumed the role of a lowly mouse. Bluekit was usually left out of their games, her brothers mocking her for her size.
“That’s because-”
“Here. It’s over here.” Bluekit interrupted them, flicking her tail towards a large cracked rock. Like parting jaws, the two sides of the crack were jagged, like a row of fangs adorned the sides. Lynxkit’s fur bristled. All of his dreams- or nightmares, he corrected himself- had led them here. This was a matter Starclan had trusted him with, and one he had to deal with.

Relationships:

Almondivy: Although Almondivy is Lynxkit’s mother, she has never been emotionally available to him or his siblings. The birth of her litter triggered a severe bout of postpartum depression and mania, leaving her emotionally unstable and unable to bond with her kits. She often experiences episodes of detachment, viewing her own offspring as strangers rather than her own flesh and blood. This emotional disconnect has created a significant rift between Almondivy and her kits, leaving them yearning for a maternal love they have never known.

Fallenkit: Fallenkit has never recovered from the trauma of the accident at the badger's den. The physical scar across his face serves as a constant, painful reminder of that harrowing experience, making it impossible for him to move on. He carries a deep resentment towards Lynxkit, blaming him for the incident and the subsequent suffering. Their once-close bond has been irreparably damaged, leaving a lingering rift between the brothers.

Mossfreckle: (If selected) Lynxkit feels an overwhelming sense of joy and gratitude to be under Mossfreckle's guidance. He is driven by a deep desire to please them, constantly pushing himself to exceed expectations in his apprenticeship duties. He thrives under their mentorship, relishing the opportunity to openly discuss his visions from Starclan and gain insights from someone with more experience. Mossfreckle's presence fills a void in Lynxkit's life, providing the emotional support and understanding he never received from his own mother, Almondivy. He sees him as a surrogate parental figure, offering him the love, guidance, and validation he has always craved.

cw: graphic depictions of violence
Bluekit screeched, sprinting away from the den. Fallenkit had already begun attacking the young badger, his claws sunk deep in the brutish animal’s side. He sank his fangs into the badger’s neck, causing the creature to cry out in pain and attempt to shake the kit off. With ease, the badger was able to overpower Fallenkit, sending him flying across the forest floor.
Lynxkit hissed as he sprinted to the badger’s side, slashing an unsheathed claw across the badger’s muzzle. The animal roared in anger before sinking its jaws around Lynxkit’s long tail. Its jaws fastened on his tail, fangs sinking into his skin. He cried out in pain as the badger quickly whipped his head from side to side, prying Lynxkit off of his paws. With a horrific ripping noise, Lynxkit was released from the badger’s jaws. He was tossed, like crowfood, away from the badger, slamming into the roots of a tree. Lynxkit lay there for a second, his eyes closed, too weak to move. He was mousebrained. His dreams about the badger weren’t some sort of convoluted prophecy- it was an omen. He had led his siblings into danger. At the sound of Bluekit’s screams, his eyes quickly shot open. Bluekit’s head was in the badger’s jaws. She was crying out, feebling moving her paws in a desperate attempt to free herself. Fallenkit was slashing at the badger’s legs, who didn’t seem to even notice him. The badger continued to tear at Bluekit’s fur, ripping skin and limbs off at a time. Bluekit’s screams of agony were sickening. He had never heard his sister so loud. He quickly got to his shaky paws, dashing to his brother’s side.
With two kits attacking him, the badger quickly lost interest in Bluekit, tossing her to the side. The monster’s face was covered in her blood. Summoning all of his anger, Lynxkit raised his hackles, hissing loudly. Fallenkit sprung up, clamping his teeth into the badger’s throat. The young animal cried out. It freed itself from Fallenkit’s attack before quickly dashing away. Its tail was raised, as if it were playing a game with the three kits. The blood that was spilled- it was all a game to that creature. And it had found great pleasure in what it had done.
“Lynxkit!” Fallenkit hissed, interrupting him from his thoughts. He turned to see Bluekit, her face shredded, and her right arm torn off. She was a bloody mess, but in spite of her injuries, he could see her chest rising and falling, feebly. She was losing blood quickly.

Roleplay Ideas:

Lynxpaw’s visions: Lynxkit has struggled to interpret his visions, leading him and others into the mouth of danger. What will happen when, after becoming a medicine cat apprentice, he receives more visions? Will he begin to reject them, in fear of interpreting them incorrectly again? Is everything pre-planned by Starclan or do they have any control over their fates? This is a question Lynxpaw will always grapple with.
Fallenpaw’s revenge: Blaming his brother for the death of their sister, and viewing his clan as traitors for rewarding his visions, Fallenpaw will begin to turn against his clan and classmates, becoming bitter, resentful and even bloodthirsty. How far will he go for revenge against his brother and clan?
Almondivy’s mate: Lynxkit never knew who his father was. Was it a rouge or a loner? Was it a tom so disgraced to Shadowclan, Almondivy wouldn't dare utter his name? Was it a cat of another clan, completely unaware that he has a litter in another clan? This could be interesting to explore how it affects Lynxkit and his apprenticeship.
➤And many more!!

cw: graphic depictions of violence
“No!” Lynxkit’s cry was shrill and heart-wrenching, echoing through the forest. Bluekit lay on her side before him, her paws sprawled at unnatural angles. She was torn, battered, ripped apart. Fallenkit couldn’t look at her, keeping his gaze above the forest floor.
“I’ll go get help.” He breathed, hardly louder than a whisper. Blood was dripping from a gash across his face, and one of his ears was torn. Still, Fallenkit mustered enough courage to rush towards Shadowclan camp, his small tail between his legs. Lynxkit turned his attention back to his sister.
Her fuzzy coat was covered in sappy blood. A laceration cut across her stomach. The cut was deep, lined over her round stomach from countless meals of milk. She should be cuddled to her mother’s side right now. Her forehead should be receiving an onslaught of caring licks. She should be listening to the elder's stories, or begging the apprentices to tell her about their experiences out of the camp. She should be building her collection of feathers and stones. Bluekit’s eyes were glazed over in pain and shock. Lynxkit wasn’t sure if she was aware of what was happening or not.
Lynxkit sprung forward. His heart felt as if it were twisting, but he had to leave his sister alone for a moment. She could hold on for a moment, right? He raced to the large cluster of trees, searching for cobwebs. His heart beat dangerously fast in his chest, his mind swimming with thoughts. Lynxkit shook his head, as if clearing his mind; he had to focus if he wanted to help his sister.
Between the roots of a large tree was a spider’s home, thin white strings connecting the two roots in an intricate pattern. He bit into it, grabbing as much as he could, biting back the dusty scent that filled his nostrils. He sprinted back to Bluekit, his jaws filled with cobwebs. Her frail body was not hard to find, nor was the pool of red she lay helplessly in. He placed the cobwebs over her wound, pressing down with his large forepaws. He moved quickly, eliminating any panic or fear that may slow his treatment down.
“You’re going to be okay, Bluekit,” He squeaked, “You’re going to be alright.”
Her pupils thinned- she could see him.
“Lynxkit…” She gasped for breath. Even speaking was a struggle for her.
“Shhh, don’t speak. It’ll be okay.” A flash of yellow caught his eye. There was a sprout of dandelion not far from the pair, a colorful beacon of hope. Quickly, he dashed to the sprout, plucking it from the earth. He had seen Mossfreckle use this for injured warriors, hadn’t he? He could hardly recall, his mind was so fixated on the present.
It was worth the risk. He chewed the plant and began to apply it to her wounds.
“That hurts.” He could hardly hear Bluekit’s voice over the rhythmic beating of blood in his ears.
“It’s going to make you better. You’ll get up after this and you’ll be all better.” Lynxkit promised. He continued to press down with the cobwebs, masking the horrific slashes across her stomach. He could feel her chest rising and falling, weakly. It was hardly detectable under his paws.
There was nothing he could do when her chest stopped moving.
“Bluekit?”

Thanks for reading everything!! Hope this application is considered! Down below is a bit about me and why I believe I am a good fit!!

What you're looking for:

Activity: I have been roleplaying as Lynxkit on a separate roleplaying server, and I know his character very well. It will not be a challenge for me to jump right into it with him! I am very active on this website, and would be able to respond to conversations incredibly quickly.

Interest: I have been browsing this site since 2021, and have decided to join now that I saw that this position was opened! I am incredibly interested in this position! I understand that it is a huge time commitment, but I am willing to commit! I don't have Discord but I can make an account if needed. I feel like this position would be a great way for me to fully get involved in the WCO community.

Reliability: I don't have much else going on in my life haha. I spend most of my time on this website anyway. And with a very defined character that I understand very well, Mossfreckle will have an apprentice he can rely on

Communication: I am able to communicate well in and out of character to discuss any issues or ideas I have with anything. I have many ideas for plots involving this character and outside of this character and would love a space to really see where these ideas go. Out of character, I promise to communicate with any issues I have or feelings I may have about the role.

About me: I've been in the Warrior cats fandom since around 2016. I've been a huge fan of the series, which inspired me to write over a dozen Warrior cats books of my own. This spread into taking writing as a serious profession, and I am currently enrolled in university for creative writing, which starts next Spring. I have a lot of experience writing and roleplaying, as well as conflict resolution and communion. I have a lot of free time, and would love for Lynxy to have this role!! Thank you so much!!

Last edited by lionparty25; May 31st, 2024 at 12:26 AM.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:42 AM

this is not the place for meee
I'm always earlier than 9/10 of the website and I'm at school sometimes so
good luck though
Old May 26th, 2024, 11:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

My totally legit application
art by arinoelle on Smogon

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 30th, 2024, 10:33 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Last day lovelies! Good luck!!

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

Chaos is yet to arrive

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, and Marigoldwhisper all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Old May 30th, 2024, 12:47 PM

How get this job.