Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by Aroogi
Today 03:29 PM
A Journey for the History...
Last post by taillow
Today 03:14 PM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by constellation
Today 03:13 PM
Earning My Keep [Eaglepaw...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 03:07 PM

Old March 5th, 2024, 01:03 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Poppypaw's Training

~ POPPYPAW'S TRAINING ~

TERRITORY TOURS
✧ Smallpines
✧ Herondive Hollow
✧ Thunderglade

✧ Willow's Rise
✧ Haggard Ruins
✧ Cattail Pond
✧ Firefly Cove

TRAINING
✧ Battle
✧ Hunting
✧ Tree Climbing
✧ Etiquette (A Lioncrest special)

MEETINGS
✧ 1:
✧ 2:

GATHERINGS
✧ 1:
✧ 2:

PATROLS

Old March 5th, 2024, 01:12 PM
I have the high ground

Default Re: Poppypaw's Training

~ Lioncrest ~

Today would mark the start of attempting to surmount the challenge that Bumblestar had placed on him by assigning him... a very unique apprentice. Was it a punishment for the disappearances of his previous charges? Surely not, it must have been a test of some sort. Perhaps an evaluation of his bountiful strengths to ensure he was utilizing all of them in service of his clan. Whatever the case, Lioncrest was not about to question her orders.

Large paws padded up to the apprentice den with purpose, and the large golden tom summoned his newest charge with a simple command.

"Poppypaw! Let us begin your training; meet me at the camp entrance," he rumbled, tail flicking behind him as he turned to await his apprentice at the assigned location. Unbeknownst to her, this would be her first real evaluation. He needed to see how she moved on her own; away from the queen that acted as a crutch or peers to assist her.

[ Taadaa! Training start! ]

Old March 21st, 2024, 07:52 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Bleeeeeeehhhhhhhh. Poppypaw was sticking out her tongue. For no apparent reason, mind you, lest you count tasting the air as a reason. She had been long awake, unable to sleep much this morning. Mainly because the little apprentice had been waiting for her siblings - FleckFleck and plumy - to join her, only to realise they never entered the den this morning at all! So, Poppypaw was waiting for their return. If it wasn't for the voice of Mister Crest calling her. Curled ears perked up and her tongue disappeared back inside her mouth. Oh. Oh! It sounded like Plumy and FleckFleck would have to wait for her now... Mister Crest was going to teach her more! Like bigcat tried to! Excited for her first training session with Mister Crest, the wobbly apprentice shot up and hurried out of the den, tripping only once, on the way. Which would count for improvement if it wasn't for the near faceplant-slash-collision she caused upon joining her mentor. But she recovered quickly, picking herself up from the ground with a slight wobble and a bright smile.
"Poppy learn! Poppy learn!"

[ @Jayvines ]

Old March 30th, 2024, 09:03 PM
I have the high ground

~ Lioncrest ~

Hmmmm... Decent enough movement at higher speeds, one kit-like trip over their feet on the way, and... the large golden tom winced slightly as the young apprentice faceplanted at his paws... At least she was enthusiastic about this arrangement. Forcing a tightlipped smile onto his muzzle at her odd exclamation, Lioncrest flicked his tail towards the entrance of camp without much fanfare.

"And learn you will," he rumbled beginning to pad out from the confines of camp and shooting the occasional glance behind him to ensure his apprentice didn't fall behind. "But first things first; a warrior must know the ins and outs of the territory they defend. Let us take a tour of the borders and a few of Thunderclan's notable landmarks. Do speak up if you have a question during our travels."

Perhaps they would head to the Thunderglade first. The terrain was slightly flatter, and recent tensions seemed to have been relatively smoothed over, so it may be the safest first option. Guiding his newest charge in that direction, the large golden tom carefully selected paths that avoided thick foliage and questionable obstacles. They could take a little more time today; besides his apprentice seemed fresh out of the nursery and they were probably bursting with questions about the world.

[ @Estelle ]

Old April 17th, 2024, 11:30 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

He smiled! Mister Crest smiled! Despite his tight expression, Poppypaw only returned an eager grin as she scrambled back up, seemingly unbothered by the hit she just took to her face. She only giggled, following after her mentor with sloppy movements and a happy hum. Still, though a bit slower than most, she managed to keep up with poorly positioned legs and the unmistakable trip. Largely because she was more focused on seeing her surroundings than actually paying attention to where and how she was walking. Everything was just so pretty! And fun!!
“Where is Mister Crest taking Poppy first? Poppy heard a bunch about – uhm – land with names!! Oh, oh!! Did you know, did you know, Mister Crest!! Poppy hunted, mhm!! With Bigcat!!”

[ @Jayvines ]

Old May 21st, 2024, 12:00 PM
I have the high ground

~ Lioncrest ~

Amber eyes flicked back and forth between his apprentice and the path forward as he guided the chatty kit towards their destination. His charge certainly had a... Unique way of moving. Perhaps it could be moderately corrected with some lessons on mindfulness and awareness of their body's movements... Because currently she seemed to move with a chaotic, response-based pattern... Ah, there was a question.

Listening to her rapid-fire chatter, the large, golden tom's whiskers twitched in amusement before answering.

"We are going to be visiting one of our borders little one," he rumbled, tail flicking forward as they broke through the last bit of foliage into the familiar clearing that led to the plains. "This is the Thunderglade; our border with Windclan. Ensure that you do not approach too closely, but do take a moment to observe their scent. If you catch wind of it anywhere else within our territory, it means we have intruders and the clan's warriors must be notified."

Ears perking up as the small apprentice mentioned hunting with "Bigcat", Lioncrest let out a small rumble of approval.

"It is good to take in lessons from all of your clanmates," he started, fluffy tail flicking lazily behind him. "Tell me, what did you catch with this 'Bigcat'?"

[ I'm finally back in a place where I can do RP again! *tiny party horn* @Estelle ]