Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:17 PM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by squidz
Today 02:06 PM

Old May 21st, 2024, 11:46 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: unfurling buds- willowpaw crush finder

bump!

forms' been tweaked a bit, but nothing big

Currently a little sick, replies and art commissions might be a bit slower

Last edited by Myling; May 21st, 2024 at 11:48 AM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 08:57 AM
evermore haunting~

Will be choosing the kitti on June 15!

Old June 1st, 2024, 01:09 PM
evermore haunting~

*kewl bump*

Old June 4th, 2024, 03:53 PM
evermore haunting~

must... bump

Old June 8th, 2024, 05:06 PM
evermore haunting~

bump!

Old June 10th, 2024, 12:01 PM
evermore haunting~

five days left bump go brrrrrrrr

Old June 12th, 2024, 10:38 AM
evermore haunting~

bump!!

Old June 12th, 2024, 10:52 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Possible placeholder
Wait no im too late i cant make an application that fast

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Aolani; June 12th, 2024 at 10:54 AM.
Old June 12th, 2024, 01:03 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Marshykit/Paw

Child of Circus
Male // 6 Moons on June 15 // Sexuality Unknown // ShadowClan // “Everything At Once

“Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!”
~ Marshy ~

Crabs probably think fish can fly.
Well, they’ve seen birds before, so I suppose fish would seem to be… hovering? Floating? Hm. These are life’s greatest decisions, aren’t they?

Does a straw have one hole or two?
Well, considering that the technical definition of the term, “Hole” is, “A hollow place in a solid body or surface”, straws would have to only have a singular hole. They only have one hollow place, and the only reason one could look at a stare and think that it has multiple would be because there are two circular shapes/openings into the same hole. In the end, due to the straw being a tube-like structure, by definition, only a single hole is formed, despite this hole having two rims/openings.

I love debates. Now, onto the topic of Marshypaw and Willowpaw’s possible relationship with one another!

- Overall -
Hey there, hope you’ve been doing well! I noticed this finder and immediately felt interested. I think that Willowpaw’s personality is unique, as well as fun to roleplay with, so I am happy to throw in Marshy’Something’Or’Other as a possible crush in the near future. So first things first: Marshykit is a kit at the moment, but he reaches six moons in… well, the very day you accept an application, conveniently for me. So in the end, they’re around the same age group, with Marshykitpaw being less than two moons younger, assuming Willowpaw is still seven moons old. For the sake of awkwardness, I will be calling Marshykit ‘Marshypaw’ throughout this application.

So over all, Marshypaw is… a lot. Here, have a decently organized biogroahy! Now that you have his information landfill out of the way, time for the details on his actual relationship and dynamic with Willowpaw! I think that these two could have a funny dynamic with one another, seeing as Willowpaw tends to hang out on the shyer and quieter side of the spectrum, meanwhile you’ve got Marshypaw on the opposite side setting up his own performance/version of Romeo and Juliet and showering in as much attention as he can manage. There are also some sadder plot ideas that could come from Marshypaw’s love for drama with this, but I’ll save those for later! If Willowpaw were to have strong feelings for Marshypaw and he were to realize it, he would take it as the perfect, perfect chance to have some drama in his own life, leading to chaos. Again, I’ll get into that later.

So the following spoilers have been copy and pasted form Marshykit’s biography, but I’m just making sure they stand out form the rest of the biography, being the most important/most information-full. These are the basic things, such as personality, appearance, his strengths, his weaknesses, statistics, etc. Here goes nothing, enjoy.

I like to image Marshykit being the weirdest kind of theater-kid stereotype. He will take the simplest of things and turn them into full-on dramas. For example, if he witnessed two cats bickering casually, he’d gasp and begin explaining how absolutely terrible these cat’s are feeling about each other, and all of the pain and heartbreak they’re feeling, so much that they’re having to argue and shout like this. When cats tell him he’s overreacting, he gets a little offended and tells them no, they’re underreacting. This shows how stubborn he can be- he refuses to accept the fact that he’s a drama-queen. He also gets excited when traumatic things happen to anybody, because that makes it easier to think up entire stories about things that don’t actually exist.

He loves to make up and tell stories- I’m sure he’d make a nice elder. He’ll go on and on spouting out the interesting stories that he came up with all in his head, developing them more and more as he grows. Once he’s a little older, he’ll begin to realize the importance of morals and themes in stories and include those in his storytelling, until finally, he’s created entire worlds and universes in his mind. In case it wasn’t clear, he is imaginative. He may be dramatic and noisy sometimes, but you have to admit that he’s creative.

His mood depends heavily on whatever is going on at the time. If everybody is feeling sad, he exaggerates the sadness and goes into an entire breakdown of misery and despair. If the population’s mood is excited, he’s so enthusiastic he feels like he could fly. And anger? That’s always fun. Marshykit just tries to be as iconic as possible, so much to the point it annoys his clanmates. Fortunately for him, some enjoy his iconic personality, making it easier to befriend him. He either loves or hates you, and everything you do will either be remembered by him forever or forgotten the very moment it’s done happening. When he seriously wants or doesn’t want to remember something, it gets permanently engraved into his head. But when the event turns out to be insignificant and his story-creating can’t save it, he forgets it in a snap.

Marshykit goes around searching for big personalities, looking for cats to have dramatic and dynamic-full interactions. He hates having to waste time interacting with boring cats. He admires anybody who expresses themselves uniquely and even excessively, respecting anybody for simply having a lot of personality. You could be evil and terrible, and he’ll still idolize you, just so long as you’re either (a), interesting personality-wise, and/or (b), have a traumatic backstory. He also loves to make up little poems. Finally, nobody in the entire universe had ever loved roleplays as much as this cat. The moment he and his peers arrange a roleplay game, he puts his entire heart and soul into his role, even if he’s the grumpy elder in the corner. And for some reason he likes to add little dancey-dances into his movements, especially in roleplays. He’s odd.

Speaking of heart and soul, rarely is there anything he does that doesn’t involve stuffing tons of emotion into it. I apologize if this description of his personality didn’t sound right- hopefully you get the gist.

Too Long To Read? Well… -Brief Personality-

Marshykit is the kind who never stops moving, never stops thinking, and never misses an opportunity to dance in the spotlight. He thrives- and when I say ‘thrives’, I mean thrives- off of drama and chaos, and nothing makes him happier than watching tear-tests, celebration, and/or just general craziness. He is relentlessly dramatic, and as long as he is given the chance to ramble off stories to people, he might just calm down for a second or two and quit making every little situation a dramatic one. Again, I refer to him as the Child of the Circus- and naturally, he isn’t just the clown. This guy’s the whole thing, the entire system.

When certain cats are present, this information will change a little bit- they also change based off of the environment. If everybody else is being rude, so will he. It all depends. Especially the whole kindness thing.

Strengths:

Creative- He can whip up a good story within seconds- or, at least, he’ll learn to as he grows.

Kindhearted- He is very kind to everybody who he either likes or has never meant. The only exceptions are the ones who have already made it onto his bad side.

Confident- He believes strongly in… believing. He feels like if he believes in himself and all that he does, he can do it. This makes him extra motivated to do great things.

Neutral:

Extroverted- He’s both extroverted and loud. He likes to express his thoughts and feelings externally, and being around others gives him energy-boosts.

Negative:

Noisy during moods like anger and excitement- He wont shut his mouth during these moods, and even when told strictly to quiet down, he struggles to do so.

Too quiet during his silent-treatment sessions- Upset him or betray him and he will refuse to speak to you. You could be up in his face, and he’ll ignore you completely, maybe stop what he’s doing just to wait out the interaction, hope you’ll leave as soon as possible.

Dramatic- It is literally impossible to just have a casual interaction with him unless you’ve known each other well for a while. Otherwise, prepare for his performance.

Sometimes very, very mean- Around certain cats/in certain situations, Marshykit can be a complete menace. He will say whatever he wants, whenever he wants, however he wants, and he won’t feel bad about it at all. And naturally he’ll be smiling happily while he does so.

Left to right: The more dark stars, the more of the subject there is.

When certain cats are present, these statistics will change a little bit- they also change based off of the environment. If everybody else is being rude, so will he. It all depends. Especially the whole kindness thing.

Emotional Stats:

Kindness- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Sociability- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Generosity- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Intelligence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Courage- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Confidence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ambition- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Loyalty- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Physical Stats:

Speed- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Strength- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Swimming- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Climbing- ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Balance- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Senses- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Hunting- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Flexibility- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Appearance
Fur Length- Long and hanging like marsh
Fur Texture- Soft, wispy, but also heavy
Primary Color(s)- Cream-brown (partially russet)
Patterning and/or Markings- His limbs and face are mostly patterned tabby russet, while his entire torso area is plain cream-brown
Build- Lean and narrow underneath the valley of fur
Height- Average
Scars and/or Deformities- N/A
Eye Description- Narrow and bright with dark fur lining the top as if the cat-creating gods wanted to give him eyeliner, heterochromatic: Left eye = Bright turquoise and Right eye = Glare-y Yellow
Key Features- The weird coloring of his pelt, with the random striped and markings on his limbs, tail, and face
Other- Usually smiling or frowning with no in between

Alright! Hopefully that didn’t bore you too much- moving on! From now on, nothing is copy and pasted, and everything was made in a slightly less lazy fashion! I will try and include plot ideas, their dynamic, the extra things, and whatever else I feel the need to here! Hopefully this will be more entertaining than boring to read, anyway! ^^

Marshypaw and Willowpaw ~ Overall Plot
Marshypaw loves anything dramatic and he will take all sorts of risks to make his life as much of a story as he can. This will certainly involve romance and I was thinking that Willowpaw could fall victim to his obsessions. My main plot for all of this is mostly a sad one, and I can see it making a handful of people angry with Marshypaw and what he’s doing, but I didn’t create him to be a hero, now did I? Time to get into the plot. Marshypaw would most likely stand out to Willowpaw because of his humor, his cleverness, his love for performing things, and his love for stories/storytelling. Marshypaw would adore the unique personality that Willowpaw has, and he would want to add onto the ‘story of his life’ by being at least her friend. When he realizes that Willowpaw is actually feeling romantic feelings towards him, this kid will get insanely excited, and despite not actually feeling the same way towards Willowpaw, his intense love for drama would cause him to fake a mutual feeling of romantic love for Willowpaw. In other words, she would be convinced that their romantic bond is two-sided thanks to Marshypaw’s fake comments and confessions, while Marshypaw would only be lying to her for the sake of earning himself a more dramatic life. If Willowpaw were to find out, I’m sure she wouldn’t be… particularly happy.

Let’s ignore that whole chaotic plot for a second and move onto a lighter topic- dynamic! Overall, Marshypaw would try his hardest to make Willowpaw get out there more and be a bit less shy, but he would make it clear that he respects her for who she is and loves her just the quiet way she is. Even thought his romantic feelings would be completely fake, he would still be trying his hardest to make her feel loved and happy with him. This is both an advantage and disadvantage of this relationship, seeing as it makes him both extra understanding/kind to Willowpaw… and extra manipulative, even if it isn’t exactly intentional! Here’s the thing: Marshypaw doesn’t understand that his love for drama is excessive, and he thinks every choice he makes is good. He will not understand that his lies are a bad thing, and he would keep them up. This being said, he does not want to hurt Willowpaw is anyway, and in the end, he does love her enough to care like crazy, even if it isn’t romantic.

Willowpaw is quiet and shy, as we both know. She’s nervous and fidgety, and that’s something Marshypaw would notice right off the bat. He might tease her for her hesitance and worrisome self, but he would brush it off afterwards and always assure her that he finds her personality unique, interesting, and lovable. His support and encouragement could be something that leads Willowpaw to like him romantically, feel extra happy with him. When she suddenly wants to spent extra time with him, Marshypaw will get extra enthusiastic on the inside, and he will be extra nice to her, looking like everybody’s image of a good boyfriend. Mentally, Marshypaw might appear to be… a weird mix of your golden-retriever stereotype and a… snake…? Anyway, that would be his kindness and sudden mood-shifts to clever sassiness. The moment somebody judges, bothers, or messes with Willowpaw, Marshypaw magically appears and starts to ‘sass’ them to death.

So excluding the fact that he is faking his romantic feelings because he’s a dramatic jerk sometimes, Marshypaw would treat her very well, very nicely, and in return, she would appreciate him, try and spent extra time with him, and do all of the other things she does to show affection.

Marshypaw’s Love-Language

Have you ever seen those happy couples that just make you like those same couples are the reason there is happiness in the world? If you’re like me, yes, yes you do. Anyway, that is the kind of appearance Marshypaw would be aiming for. Be would respect Willowpaw, be polite, support her, cannibalize her enemies, stand by her during trouble, and overall, just be there. He would also tell her random stories every once in a while, occasionally be dramatic and cheesy and try sneaking romance into them. So overall, Marshypaw’s love language is quality time, followed by all the rest. Gift-Giving is probably at the back of that line, because he thinks that true relationships don’t need gifts to be happy, but every once and a while, he’ll catch prey for her or offer something else unexpected. Marshypaw would just try to make her happy, while secretly preparing to have the relationship take a turn and cause drama.

Marshypaw, as we now know, would not return Willowpaw’s romantic feelings, but he would pretend to. In addition, he would be planning out a dramatic twist for their relationship, somewhere where he plans to fail the relationship and upset everybody involved, Willowpaw certainly being involved. This guy does not understand what romantic relationships ships are for. Marshypaw thinks that the purpose of any sort of relationship, romantic, platonic, whatever, is for drama purposes. This, of course, is not true, but he will never catch on to that- or, at least, not for a while. But I have a feeling that Willowpaw might be one of the reasons he begins to see the error of his ways or something, and this would happen if she gets more upset than he expected when he fails the relationship. As an extra detail, by ‘fail’, I mean Marshypaw would just find some other cat he suddenly ‘like-likes’ (as if he actually felt that way, nah-) over Willowpaw, basically dumping her just like that. DANG.

Willowpaw may or may not bring up his excessive desire for a dramatic life when she’s upset (likely the moment the relationship ship is officially failed) and by now, Marshypaw would have accidentally made it obvious that he feels no romantic feelings towards anybody at all, and in the end, he just wants drama. If Willowpaw were to bring this up, that’s when Marshypaw would begin to understand his problems. It’s possible that if Willowpaw said something along the lines of that Marshypaw didn’t experience real emotions, only a desire for drama, (I’m assuming this is a bit out of character, but she just got dumped, man, I don’t know-) then Marshypaw would feel kind of bad, realizing: Welp, my life has been a lie. What now? Just an idea, though kind of a big one!

Let’s take a moment to think about the happier, funnier portion of Willowpaw’s crush. Marshypaw, even if he doesn’t feel the same way about her, will get awfully embarrassed if something awkward happens between them. I can see Willowpaw being really awkward about things, with Marshypaw teasing her for it as respectfully as he can. They would be spending lots of time with one another, and with each interaction, they would begin to like one another more. I’m not sure who’s confession (Marshypaw’s wouldn’t be genuine ahemFAKEahem) would jump out first, but either way, I’m sure they’d both be very happy about it.

Extra Things + Misc

What if they gifted each other little accessories?- I think that make a lovely idea. Marshypaw would go hardcore decorating his accessories.
Favorite spot top meet up/be with each other?- With the new territories, there are a handful of options. I think that Willowpaw could be the one to awkwardly introduce Marshypaw to the glory of this place, and they’d meet there constantly. My idea is that they would meet up by the grotto in the Evergreen Grotto area.
What if they had little game they play? Something like 'I spy'?- This sounds fun. I think they could make something up, something like
A special place where they met?- Evergreen Gotto, as mentioned above. ^^
A shared enemy?- That would be interesting. Marshypaw, using the power of sass, would try and scare them off.
Cozy time?- Probably taking walks together at night or in the late evening would be fun/a ‘cozy time’.

Surprise surprise, that’s all. Sorry if you were hoping for some more information, by brain is now empty of plot ideas and details. Still, I hope you have a nice day, and enjoy roleplaying Willowpaw + undecided crush!

~ @Myling ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~