Last post by Daragca
Today 06:47 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:26 AM

Old May 18th, 2024, 10:37 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: Twilight Falls

Sunnypurr
Tom - He/They - 26 Moons - No Purrks

Sunnypurr bent down to sniff the plant. "Yeah, it does. I mean...it smells and looks like Burnet..." He answered, looking back up from the plant. They grabbed the plant in his mouth.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Rustleaf ty for mentioning me i forgot abt this )

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!
Old May 18th, 2024, 11:00 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Kestrelsoar-She/Her

———————

Kestrelsoar nodded before also grabbing as much as she could in her jaws. She also left room for more to grow, at least she hopes she did that right. Once she was sure they had enough, she flicked her tail, questioning if they had enough to head back to camp. Yes, she was the one leading the patrol, but it was always good to have the input of others.

———————

@ollie - @Rustleaf
[That’s okay!]

Old May 19th, 2024, 12:46 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Kestrelsoar-She/Her

———————

Kestrelsoar nodded before also grabbing as much as she could in her jaws. She also left room for more to grow, at least she hopes she did that right. Once she was sure they had enough, she flicked her tail, questioning if they had enough to head back to camp. Yes, she was the one leading the patrol, but it was always good to have the input of others.

———————

@ollie - @Rustleaf
[That’s okay!]

Mosspaw nodded with his mouth full of mint and began heading back to camp.

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old May 21st, 2024, 11:20 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw padded after his mentor as the older tom called him to join up with a huge group of cats, well not really, but it was bigger than usual patrols by a lot. Not that Rabbitpaw has been on many, but he would count and watch the other patrols go by when he was younger and he even does it now. Point is, the apprentice was left wondering what would need such a big group as he padded at his mentor’s side as the other led them out to Twilightfalls. Or at least, if he was remembering that correctly, which he was pretty sure he was. Oh wait, words processed, they were going to pick up crowfood? Rabbitpaw scrunched his nose as though he could smell it already but someone had to pick it up and he would rather it be him than someone like Lightningpaw. No offense to his friend, Rabbitpaw just knows that the ginger cares a great deal about his fur and thus would hate a job like this.

The stench hit him before Crowtooth even mentioned it and it was worse than what Rabbitpaw had anticipated and the young feline was left wincing physically from the force of it. They were to pick it up and throw it to Riverclan? Oh, wouldn’t that mean the vultures would go over to them then? Rabbitpaw nodded his head because he wasn’t sure he wanted to open his mouth and risk even more of the scent flooding his senses. That was the point, getting the prey over there meant Riverclan had to deal with vultures rather than Windclan. It was what they deserved, for hurting so much of their clan and was completely unapologetic about it. It was awful and they were no better than the crowfood that they were tossing over, were they?

Some of the warriors set to work right away so Rabbitpaw followed behind them, making sure to be near at least one of them at any given time. He was one of the smallest cats here so the vultures might swoop him or something and wasn’t that a scary thought. Not as scary as Riverclan though. Anyways, work time! The blonde apprentice padded over to some prey that he couldn’t even really tell what they were anymore and started to push the remainders to the bank of the river where some were tossing the crowfood across the way. He doesn’t think he could get any all the way over so for now he’ll just get prey piles at the bank for others to throw and then try his paw at tossing when that is done.

One paw, two paws, three paws, four! One by one, Rabbitpaw, scrunching his nose against the smell and wincing as his paws hit the rot, started to drag each piece and animal over to the bank near the other warriors. One, two, three. So much wasted prey! Minks were annoying and harmful and wasteful! Rabbitpaw was still kind of feeling guilty that he wasn’t able to help his clan at the mink fight but he was helping now, with the prey and the raptors. Or at least, he would help with the raptors if Crowtooth let him… surely he was big enough for that. Oh, maybe the vultures would go away after all the crowfood was gone? Though something told him that was wishful thinking. Doesn’t hurt to think positively as long as you don’t cross out the more negative outcomes as well, or something like that.

Rabbitpaw set down a mouse next to the rest of the pile that he was starting to build on the bank before his green eyes moved up to the other side of the river so far away. Without talking to anyone specific, “Do you think I could get some across? How should I do that?” He looked over to Miss Littleshock and Miss Swiftfire and they were just tossing it. Was Rabbitpaw strong enough to do that? Well, only one way to find out. He picked up a field mouse in his front paw and then aimed for the other river bank and threw it as hard as he could. It plopped into the water, not close to the bank. “Uhh, I’ll leave the throwing to Miss Swiftfire, Miss Littleshock, and Miss Daybreak.” He murmured to himself more than anyone around him and looked back towards any remaining prey that needed to be picked up still.
[ @Rani - Crowtooth | @Poprock - Littleshock | @Tiabirb - Swiftfire | @poppy - Daybreak | @gs29513 - Deadmoon | @redshiftreign - Cloversnap? ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 21st, 2024, 02:22 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah

Quote:

Sunnypurr
Tom - He/They -26 Moons - Purrks: N/A

Sunnypurr nodded, unable to verbally respond due to the herbs in his jaw.

[ @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Rustleaf sorry I forgot abt this haha ]

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!
Old May 24th, 2024, 03:37 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

It was rather nice to come up with a rather dubious plan and have no protests. It was even more nice to have verbal support. It seemed for once windclan was all in agreement and understanding about riverclan, that they deserved no mercy and honor for all they'd done to windclan, that they went low first and now they deserved to be met with the same energy. Though.... For a long moment getting support from Littleshock (ugh) made him doubt this plan, and his wide eyes confusion/shock showed that though Swiftfire at least helped.

Her support, a cat he respected and liked settled the thoughts and the tom grinned, tail flicking pleased as he rasped a "Ya flatter me too much, Im just payin' 'em back some trouble they deserve. But thank ya regardless."

Crowtooth had been examining his thoughts about Swiftfire a lot of late. Everyone around him had been finding love and that had turned his mind to the topic and so her. Swiftfire was attractive(?) maybe (?), Crowtooth was consistently confused by romantic stuff but he very much respected her and admired her strength and conviction so maybe that was attraction? And he always felt warm when they interacted and had (correctly, not that he knew it) chocked it up to the warmth of friendship but maybe it was more? .....It was a topic to further prod later but as meh as he'd always felt about it maybe romance was just something like that?
(it wasnt, it really wasnt he was just ace and stupid)

Right now wasnt the time though, and Crowtooth set to work holding his breath to not smell the rotting disgusting mess he was slinging across his back in preparation to get rid of it. Though, it was kinda hard to do that and answer the question, so the tunneler did gag once as he explained.

"Ah I got gettin' this mess ta riverclan sorted. We're gonna head ta the border once we've gathered this an' chuckin' it inta the river. I spent some time throwin' sticks inta the river an' I found a spot where the current takes thin's pretty consistently ta the riverclan side. If yer strong an' confident ya can go ta the narrow spot an' give it a heave but if not the spot will do, even if it dont make it ta the other side they cant fish in the river after regardless. Win win."

That was the cruel side of this plan really, either the vultures would come down on the other clan or their river would be fouled by the ongoing rot of the crow-food. But stars Crowtooth didnt care about their suffering. They hurt Twi, killed Fallownose and Fernrise, hurt Twistedpaw, and shattered the peace the clan had been enjoying for no reason. They deserved this.

Gathering the last of the rot Crowtooth flicked a tail to indicate the group follow him and headed to the border, explaining the fine details. "We aint stickin' around fer long. Ill keep watch but yall just toss yer burden an' skedaddle, dont wait. We aint tryin' ta start a fight, we need ta be fresh fer the main event so make it quick. Lets go."

@Poprock @Tiabirb @gs29513 @poppy @Dolomedes
(Ill be double posting into the rc border so respond there~ We dont need long post, speed is the mission so no post order just pls get the post out asap we're in and out here.)