Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rosekit finder
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:39 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:20 AM
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:08 AM
Maybe the moon isn't as...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:50 AM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:36 AM

Old May 20th, 2024, 09:05 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

°Spider’Paw°
Male / Apprentice / 9 Moons / ShadowClan / Mentor: Bristle’Thorn
sleek, small black tom with brown eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Hound

His ears went back in worry and embarrassment. Obviously she wasn’t feeling well! Why did he have to get so worked up about it and rush over. “Yeah-okay…sorry.” He took another deep breath. Just calm down…”do you need help supporting her?” He offered. He was a bit of a cat-pleaser, but not in a bad way. He would just offer help to almost anyone.

°Bristle’Thorn°
Female / Warrior / 27 Moons / Shadowclan / Apprentice: Spider’Paw
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Interaction For: @Hound

She gave a sympathetic glance to her apprentice. “Just calm down okay youngin? You never get this worked up!” She mused. She tried to appear stronger and more stable in front of Spider’Paw. She really didn’t want him to worry about her. Especially when he wasn’t used to being nervous. When she heard his offer for help, she cocked a brow and scoffed. “Am I really that heavy” she asked, unaware of her own size.

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Seemed like some other apprentice stole her thunder! Okay, so what? Whatever. She could be useful in SO many other ways, and she wasn't about to ask to help them, she didn't need to ask because she was already going to do it! Watch out, Magpiepaw is coming and she's coming to be seen.

"I believe you guys might need an extra paw," she chimed in all smart and wise and totally useful. "I'm going to assist." Careful words, Magpiepaw. Careful. Since Moonmeadow seemed to be as one-note as a bump on a log, Magpiepaw was quick to trot away from the enforcer once she realized her very important request had been ignored. How oh so polite of them.

By the looks of... Bristlethorn?... She was quite big, bigger than Magpiepaw was herself, but almost everycat she met towered over her in one way or another. It was embarrassing. "You might need three cats to lift 'er, it would probably be best if we didn't even try and just called one of the medicine cats over or something. At least they're fully grown warriors and can tend to 'er." Magpiepaw explained cooly with a yawn. "Just saying that I'm not willing to break my back to carry a... I dunno what she has... Warrior."

Brown eyes hovered from apprentice to apprentice as she tried to examine their faces and features. Their expressions were still unreadable (UGHHHH) but at least she knew what they looked like. Spiderpaw was Bristlethorn's apprentice (poor guy, Magpiepaw couldn't imagine him getting anything done with a cat who was sick) and Kestrelpaw (a name that she wouldn't be able to say correctly even if she tried) was the cat who stole her moment of validation. Her eyes narrowed at the tom briefly before she went back to acting nonchalant.

"But hey, I'm not the boss here," Those words hurt to say but she forced a shrug regardless. "Do what cha want and I'll assist as best I can."

Tags:
@Hound // Kestrelpaw

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 20th, 2024, 09:46 PM
bork bork

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired

Kestrelpaw
7 moons || ShadowClan || short-haired blue tom with amber eyes
tags @Marigoldwhisper @Rowan

Kestrelpaw smiled at Spiderpaw's apology . He understood Spiderpaw's concern and didn't want to make him feel worse. "It's okay, Spiderpaw! And It be nice if you could help-”

Kestralpaw glanced over at the new apprentice who had decided to help. He had seen her around camp at least once or twice—hmm, Magpiepaw? Maggotpaw? Mag something or other. "Oh Thanks for the suggestion, Maggotpaw," Kestralpaw replied calmly, trying to diffuse any tension. "Calling a medicine cat sounds like a great idea. Let's do that."
Kestralpaw threw a quick glance at Spiderpaw, even though he seemed calmer, Kestralpaw couldn’t imagine he’d want to leave his mentor. He turned his attention to maybe Maggotpaw "Would you mind going to get one of them?"

Last edited by Hound; May 20th, 2024 at 09:52 PM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 09:59 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound View Post
Kestrelpaw
7 moons || ShadowClan || short-haired blue tom with amber eyes
tags @Marigoldwhisper

Kestralpaw glanced over at the new apprentice who had decided to help. He had seen her around camp at least once or twice—hmm, Magpiepaw? Maggotpaw? Mag something or other. "Thanks for the suggestion, Maggotpaw," Kestralpaw replied calmly, trying to diffuse any tension. "Calling a medicine cat sounds like a great idea. Let's do that."
Kestralpaw threw a quick glance at Spiderpaw, even though he seemed calmer, Kestralpaw couldn’t imagine he’d want to leave his mentor. He turned his attention to maybe Maggotpaw "Would you mind going to get one of them?"

°Bristle’Thorn°
Female / Warrior / 27 Moons / Shadowclan / Apprentice: Spider’Paw
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Interaction For: @Hound + @Marigoldwhisper

She gazed at Magpie’Paw for a moment. “You’re that apprentice that woke me up earlier huh?” She grunted, inspecting the she-cat for a moment before giving a curt nod. “Thank you” she paused before responding to her comments. “I shouldn’t need carried…just support. I’m doing my best to not pass out.

The conversation at least distracted her a bit from her headache but…the throbbing was still there, and she still felt warm under her long pelt.

°Spider’Paw°
Male / Apprentice / 9 Moons / ShadowClan / Mentor: Bristle’Thorn
sleek, small black tom with brown eyes and long scar on his side
Interaction For: @Hound + @Marigoldwhisoer

He watched Magpie’Paw as she first came up. He always scanned cats before interacting. The way she carried herself was pure confidence and pride. Some cats like that wer admirable in his opinion. She seemed like she could be a strong warrior one day. Maybe even more? Deputy—leader.

Many thoughts raced through his head, but he tried to think more of his mentor than himself. But the question kept popping up. What will he do if she’s still like this and training comes up? He was already halfway through his apprenticeship!

Old May 20th, 2024, 11:17 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Honeybite's head snaps to Sharpfrost the moment they pick up a kitten and begin to walk away. Not just any kitten, one of the very little brats she'd just gone through the trouble of collecting.
With a snarl, she leaps in from of the other warrior, and blocks them from walking any further.
"Stop right there, Sharpfrost. Where do you think you're going with that kitten? Dawnstar's orders are clear, we are to stay together, and she certainly does not want the kittens seperated."
Her tail lashes, and she's bared her teeth, but she will give her Clanmate the benefit of the doubt, and assume they have perhaps misunderstood the orders their leader gave.
"Set the kitten down, and wait until we are supposed to leave as a group. Running off will only make it harder to know who is and isn't accounted for, and who might need help."
It seemed she was in quite the generous mood today, from babysitting and soothing children to having an intelligent conversation with someone who could very well have bad intentions.
In the end, she'd be reporting the incident to someone with authority when they were safe, because this was, quite frankly, concerning.

[ @Willie Warf ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionparty25 View Post
---------------------

(Do you think the random kit could be my character?)
Sharpfrost turned around. "Huh? Oh! My apologies. I was asleep when Dawn came back so I hadn't fully heard what she said." She put the little one down. "Do you still want me to help with the kits? I would understand if you wouldn't."

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 20th, 2024, 11:38 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

#GUTSPAW
it . . teeth . . bite
spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes; huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - currently has pink nail caps on
[ ╰┈➤ @Poprock @IDIOTICBEAN101 @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Aolani ] || sorry this is a bit messy i am bit confused on what is exactly goin on and just wanted 2 give a quick reply + try to make this more connective ! ;;

Gutspaw dipped their head in acknowledgement of Russetpaw. Well, it supposed backup was fine. Grateful for it even considering Mothcloud seemed like she needed it. Strangely enough, the queen didn't seem to pay Gutspaw any mind. As if it it hadn't just tried to pick up her nest. She did stare silently at Russetpaw however which sent a cold shiver down teeth's spine. Mothers. Terrifying & unknown.

And then, Yellowtwist appeared and offered help which, fine more's the merrier it guessed - Mothcloud was having trouble to walk. She could have support on both sides. The tabby was having to begin to wonder if it was being purposefully ignored though since she even acknowledged - verbally - Yellowtwist! Its ear twitched in annoyance, switching the weight between its paws as it tried to wait patiently. And patiently. Expecting for them to begin to make a move on. And - and then Dawnstar assigned Goopywhisker to watch over Mothcloud and yipee do, there he appeared.

And now there were suddenly wayyy too many cats around it. Seriously, Mothcloud had four cats trying to help her and Gutspaw had no idea ShadowClan could be so hospitable. Two cats would've been fine, really in teeth's opinion but here they were. It shuffled a few pawsteps back, tail curling up neatly against bite's hindleg. Beginning to regret trying to help. Seemed like it wasn't very needed. Too in it to back out now.

"Russetpaw, help me carry her nest. Goopywhisker and Yellowtwist can help her walk, " It barked, hoping dividing the tasks would organize this er, supportive attempt. And maybe start to move because they were supposed to be near Mistlewhisker. (At least according to Slytiger.)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; May 20th, 2024 at 11:41 PM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 12:06 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Honeybite words towards Marshykit were harsh, and yet she couldn’t chide the warrior for it – her own treatment of the situation had fallen short, more concerned with getting the kits to listen and assembled, but that did not mean she condoned the equally harsh way the kitten had spoken. She let Honeybite handle the situation, clearly having it under control. Rather, she shifted her focus to Moonkit who trotted over, greeting the kitten with a gentle smile and smile usher towards the other kits.
[ @Mizu ]

Rosekit had come to join too, as instructed, and the forever queen’s expression had grown soft at her question.
“It is… as.. Honeybite said, Rosekit.., but… we w-will be…. Alright. Okay? We will… keep… you safe.”
She told the kitten with a soothing tone, briefly brushing her the kitten’s head with the tip of her tail.
[ @Blazing ]

From the corner of her eye she took notice of Quietpaw and Bleedingkit joining the group; she rose, smiling at the pair. Bleedingkit appeared concerned, and she looked on softly, nodding at Quietpaw’s words.
“Everyone… w-will be.. alright, including… your siblings. ”
She affirmed further, glad he at least had an older sibling to look out for him.
[ @Morrigan @Rani ]

As she said this, she heard a little voice beside her, and her attention was taken by the kitten who had just joined her side.
“Thrush..kit; thank you...for.. coming; stay… close, alright?”
She gave the kitten a smile, greeting him gently, eyes briefly sweeping over the other kittens upon her second statement.

Mousefoot had finally come to join them too and, lifting her gaze from the plethora of kittens, Nightshiver squinted her eyes gratefully.
“Thank… you, Mousefoot.”
She mew, though made a mental note not to bother the elder unless absolutely necessary; she didn’t want to have the elder be bothered with additional work.
[ @rubberRatroom – no worries, I don’t mind! ^^ ]

Suddenly her head swivelled around, mildly alarmed, when she noticed Sharpfrost making off with one of the kittens – she couldn’t quite tell which in her speed, but luckily Honeybite was already on the job. She gave the warrior a grateful look for all her help, stepping up beside them as she nodded.
“We… have to keep… them… together. But… i-if.. you want… to help…, you could…. walk.. with us, perhaps..”
She spoke softly, glancing Honeybite’s way towards the end of her sentence; she did not know how she felt about Sharpfrost dealing with the kittens, but they could use all the help they could get when it came to carrying them uphill once they got closer to Mourning Ruins.
[ @Willie Warf ]

Finally, the queen saw Fallowkit arrive, and a relieved smile spread across her face.
“There… you are.”
She said, leaning down to gently nuzzle the kitten for a quick moment. She nodded, smiling at Fallowkit gently.
“You… will.”
She mew,
“We’re… going t-to… Mourning.. Ruins; twolegs… a-are… causing.. some trouble, it seems, but… We’ll be.. alright.”

She smiled again, eyes moving up to see Twilightkit approach Dawnstar; she called out gently, humming in affirmation to her question.
“It is… true, but,.. everything.. w-will be… fine; c-come… Twilight..kit, you.. have.. have to.. stay with us… alright?”
She carefully moved to redirect the kitten towards the rest of the kitten group.
[ @Hollyheart of thunder ]

Her eyes moved as Honeybite approached with a Honeykit, nodding to the two of them.
“Honey..kit,”
She greeted,
“Make.. sure to… stay c-close… to us, alright? We’re… going t-to… Mourning Ruins”
She said just to be sure, before her eyes moved up to see Rookpaw, the newest ShadowClanner.
[ @WCUEhoneyfur ]

The apprentice had arrived with Mousefoot, it seemed, serving as an aid to the elder and the queen gave them a grateful smile; both at the sight and the offer.
“Thank.. you. Ah, w-welcome.. to… ShadowClan… too.”
Her smile grew a little awkward, knowing it was late and not the best time, but she ought to greet a helpful apprentice politely before she had to move attention back on the kits.
[ @alec ]

“Falcon...kit; Cougar..bite – Forest..paw”
She greeted the three as they joined her group too, relieved to see the family. Cougarbite received an affectionate squint of her eyes.
[ @JackHunt_17 @shaae_26 ]

A nudge to her side alerted her – though a slight startle at first – to the presence of an enforcer she couldn’t be more glad to see. She would be lying if she said she didn’t feel nervous, anxious, even – moving camps was stressful, it always was and yet of part of her somewhere was grateful for the time they were given to prepare. The sight of Hawkbite and his calming voice only served to have her feel a bit better, and she returned the nudge with care.
“Thank.. you; they m-might need… carrying… eventually; some.. of them.. are still.. fairly… young”
She didn’t need to say the road to Mourning Ruins may be long for a kitten, too, she was sure the commander knew.
[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

[ @Abyssopelagic ]

------

Patiently the dark apprentice awaited Mossfreckle’s instructions as a few others joined to help him carry the vast supply of ShadowClan’s herbs – though her paws itched to set out and make sure everyone was gathering as instructed, the young one knew of the importance of herbs, and did not want to retract her offer to help just when it was needed. She could do both, if anything, deciding to cast her gaze over the clearing until the medicine cat would speak. As she watched, surveying her surroundings and all those who went about her ears caught Lostpaw’s words, giving a light flick. She stood, parting ways from the medicine cat’s lair for a moment to approach the apprentice.
“Twolegs. Evacuating. Go with the group.”
She told the brown feline, expressionless, tail waving towards the main group.
“Or help..”
She continued, eyes trailing towards those who were handling the kits, the herb carries and sick-helpers in the back of her mind, though she had heard Slytiger already assign Dogpaw and Fogpaw to helping the sick such as Nightshade. Perhaps it was better if this one joined the main group until help was needed somewhere; it would be seen, but after those words, Sleepypaw turned around to return to the medicine cat’s den so she could help carrying herbs.
[ @sylvia26 ]

There as she took her seat once more, the sleepy-looking feline was joined by an unusual presence. Her eyes spotted the colour-covered pelt offering his help, a glance was stolen his way just before he spoke again; she was unsure, her mind had decided, who he was addressing and yet it was painfully obvious. The princess of shadows did not give an answer right away, letting the silence hang in the air for several heartbeats as her mind turned his face and words over again and again. He looked a slight bit more serious compared to the last time she saw him, and yet that carefree nature was still clear in his tone. After some time, she gave a subtle nod, though did not look his way.
“...Lets.”
She finally said with delay, eyes fixed on the herb den’s entrance.
[ @redshiftreign ]

Her ear flickered – mild annoyance, surely – when she heard a warrior call botheringly loud for for some apprentice, Silverpaw, was it? Add that to this warrior who had shown to help Mossfreckle too who couldn’t control their voice. Sleepypaw pursed her lips for a few seconds, and yet she clearly was not enjoying this chaos, all this… Screaming. It took but a few more seconds and loud voices from all around for to turn around, eyes dull yet haunting as she stared at the warrior whose name she ignored.
“Group... Silverpaw will follow.”
She finally said with a level tone despite the discomfort of the situation; they couldn’t have this warrior walking around with two apprentices looking for a third… At least drop the two apprentices off with the main group before continuing to search – the guard didn’t like this chaos.

Speaking off, her eyes turned towards another lone apprentice walking around as if they didn’t have a head; a dull expression she locked her eyes on Silverpaw – though she didn’t know the apprentice’s name herself – and spoke, again, briefly. A single word, almost.
“...Go to the group.”
She stated again before wordlessly turning around, clearly paying no further mind to the seeking felines. Gee, who knew she didn't like all this talking; or it was the chaos. Or both. Regardless, with that said and done, the young apprentice returned to awaiting Mossfreckle's following instructions, ready to aid the medic in what he needed to be carried.
[ @alkaline @silver. @Fish @glitch ]

Last edited by Estelle; May 21st, 2024 at 12:17 AM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 02:51 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Rosekit
Stiffly, the kit nodded her head as others continued to gather over. She glanced at other kits yet stayed silent as of now.
@Estelle
Old May 21st, 2024, 05:07 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Shadowpaw was sleeping in the back of the apprentice den hidden in the darkness when she heard her leader shout out something. Quickly the young apprentice ran out to see what was going on and saw that the clan was moving around like bees were chasing them. Not taking a moment to actually ask what was going on Shadowpaw ran into the nursery to find Wispkit.

The kit was sitting in the nursery sulking. He rather stay here in this clan thinking no one would notice him at all or care. Then an apprentice tugged him to his feet by his scruff. Wispkit let out a hiss in protest but Shadowpaw couldn't care at all. When he was usually like this it really meant nothing. He was all hiss and no claws.

"Wispkit you are getting too old for me to pick up anymore" Shadowpaw grumbled. "You are going to have to walk on your own now and when this is all figure out I'm going to force you to become an apprentice, its overdue." He could wallow in self pity all the stardamn he wanted but he was going to actually do things in this clan. Shadowpaw wasn't going to let him get kicked out, with how he acted he was going to starve out there. Shadowpaw couldn't let this happen without trying.

Once she managed to convince Wispkit to follow her along she left the nursery to see her... mentor right? Yelling out her name. "I'm here but whats all the fuzz?"

@kittycatburmise
Doeflame

There was Shadowpaw, coming out of the nursery with a kit on her heels. Reaching her, she asked a question, and Doeflame's whiskers twitched as she answered. "The territory's kinda falling down, so we're evacuating. So we, y'know, don't die."

"C'mon, let's get some bedding before we go," Doeflame said before turning off towards the elders' den. Doeflame's pace slowed as she entered, looking around at the decorations she, Bloomingblaze and Mothcloud had put up. Now they would be destroyed along with the rest of the camp. A shame, really. She had put effort into those decorations. Taking her mind off them, she grabbed the moss nest in there- just one, because there was only one elder- and started dragging it out. "You wanna grab some decorations?" Doeflame asked between a mouthful of moss. "Or some of that extra moss."

Last edited by kittycatburmise; May 21st, 2024 at 05:20 AM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 05:25 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post

Moonpaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

Moonpaw awoke from his dream with a start at the sound of Greemaw's call. Groggily, the spotted apprentice rubbed at his eyes while he tried to process everything. He had a prophecy from Wolverine, Smokekit was ok, he had a prophecy, twolegs were closing in and they were evacuating, he had a prophecy. How was he supposed to care about the Icy Heartlands when he had a PROPHECY????

Still, he wasn't one to disobey Greemaw; nor did he want his dear mother to worry. With a slooooooooow stretch, Moonpaw decided it was time to leave his den. There was no need to rush or worry! This was merely the beginning of his journey to the top! The twolegs were probably sent by Wolverine to give Moonpaw a headstart on purging the ones he didn't like from Shadowclan. Speaking of which...

Amongst the chaos and pushing and shoving was the leech. Miserable, confused, pathetic Bleedingkit. Immediately his ears flattened against his head at the sight of that thing that corrupted his Momma.

Self, you know what you gotta do to him.

No! I can't! It would be too nice. Death is like a nice nap. It doesn't deserve that.

He did nothing as the kitten was pushed over. He did nothing as the kitten cried out in pain. Instead, he walked right past him. Towards the group - and hopefully Momma! Hopefully the leech would be left behind.

Until his IDIOT sibling felt like playing hero and scooped the rotten thing right up! Even worse, she led it right to Nightshiver!! The apprentice hissed, tail lashing behind him. He was going to have to get his paws dirty. Otherwise this thing would continue to torture him until... until who knows when! No thank you!

"Quietpaw!" He called, padding up to stand beside his sibling and the roach she kept watch over. Even standing near it was enough to make his fur stand on end. "Momma wants it-er him with her. I'll take over for you here." Finally his amber gaze moved to look at Bleedingkit. Disgusting, weak, worthless Bleedingkit.

You could never replace my brother. You could never replace me.

"Come on." He spoke to the kitten quietly, hoping Nightshiver was too busy tending to the kits that mattered. Quietpaw wouldn't fight him over a leech, right?

@Rani @Estelle @Morrigan
---
Goopywhisker
Warrior || He/him || 11 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

"A-all... icky?" He blinked at her for a moment, then looked down at his disgusting pelt. A pelt so disgusting he was literally named after it. Perhaps she's being nice? He thought with a small smile. He wanted to press her more on the matter, maybe even find out what part of him was not 'icky', but time was running out. A quick swivel of his ears confirmed his fears, the clan was mostly gathered. And Dawnstar was calling his name.

"I'm sorry about your r-rock. My best f-friend found a pebble, the r-roundest pebble you'll ever see! The idea of l-leaving is behind makes me really upset. B-but isn't part of the c-charm in finding such a cool trinket? Whose to s-say there aren't dozens of more pink rocks for you to fi-ind where we move next?" He let the question hang in the air for a moment, multicolored gaze locked on the molly. If this didn't work... stars he didn't even want to think about it. "I... I have to g-go. But... I h-hope to see you out there soon." He offered her a sympathetic smile, then was off.

Lucky for him, Mothcloud was amongst the few queens in the clan, making her easy to find in the crowd. The warrior approached her with a nod. It seemed Russetpaw and Yellowtwist had both offered the queen support in one way or another, but now it was his turn.

"S-sorry I'm late! C-could I offer you a ride?" Lucky for them, moss still clung to his pelt from his nest. Enough moss to create a barrier between his sticky pelt and hers, perfect to offer the queen a piggy back ride. A trick he had learned all those moons ago when Squirrelpaw had had a nightmare. He glanced around for his friend, curious if she would walk beside them.

@IDIOTICBEAN101 @Aolani @SeonghwasBunnyEars @furrensic

Mothcloud blinked at the cat gently. "Are you sure.... I won't be to heavy? My fur is quite thick and kits aren't light. Despite my small size I've picked on some weight" Mothcloud purred gently, her eyes thankful but worried. She didn't want to hurt the helpful tom.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 21st, 2024, 05:29 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
#GUTSPAW
it . . teeth . . bite
spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes; huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - currently has pink nail caps on
[ ╰┈➤ @Poprock @IDIOTICBEAN101 @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Aolani ] || sorry this is a bit messy i am bit confused on what is exactly goin on and just wanted 2 give a quick reply + try to make this more connective ! ;;

Gutspaw dipped their head in acknowledgement of Russetpaw. Well, it supposed backup was fine. Grateful for it even considering Mothcloud seemed like she needed it. Strangely enough, the queen didn't seem to pay Gutspaw any mind. As if it it hadn't just tried to pick up her nest. She did stare silently at Russetpaw however which sent a cold shiver down teeth's spine. Mothers. Terrifying & unknown.

And then, Yellowtwist appeared and offered help which, fine more's the merrier it guessed - Mothcloud was having trouble to walk. She could have support on both sides. The tabby was having to begin to wonder if it was being purposefully ignored though since she even acknowledged - verbally - Yellowtwist! Its ear twitched in annoyance, switching the weight between its paws as it tried to wait patiently. And patiently. Expecting for them to begin to make a move on. And - and then Dawnstar assigned Goopywhisker to watch over Mothcloud and yipee do, there he appeared.

And now there were suddenly wayyy too many cats around it. Seriously, Mothcloud had four cats trying to help her and Gutspaw had no idea ShadowClan could be so hospitable. Two cats would've been fine, really in teeth's opinion but here they were. It shuffled a few pawsteps back, tail curling up neatly against bite's hindleg. Beginning to regret trying to help. Seemed like it wasn't very needed. Too in it to back out now.

"Russetpaw, help me carry her nest. Goopywhisker and Yellowtwist can help her walk, " It barked, hoping dividing the tasks would organize this er, supportive attempt. And maybe start to move because they were supposed to be near Mistlewhisker. (At least according to Slytiger.)

Mothcloud gave a small grunt as she sat up. She ran her tail along Gutspaws shoulder. "Sorry for not thanking you sooner. I'm just confused with the amount of cats. Thank you Russetpaw as well. " Mothcloud mewed gently. As so many cats appeared Mothcloud took a wary step back. Pinning her ears, suddenly the small queen looked fierce and protective. She wrapped her tail around her stomach. Mothcloud was extremely claustraphobic and nervous when many cats got around her, she was vunerable as being pregnant. Mothcloud looked around for Iceclaw. Mothcloud kept her defensive position, not knowing what to do with the amount of cats around. Mothcloud then swiftly scanned the clearing... Albatrosspaw was there... Twistedpaw good... Sharp..... Mothcloud stopped herself and narrowed her eyes to look at the cats in front of her.

@Starphobia (Dragging her bae in again, hope you don't mind <3 )

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; May 21st, 2024 at 05:32 AM.