Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 01:37 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 12:55 AM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by alec
Today 12:24 AM
in the rushes (adoption...
by lark.
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:17 AM

Old May 20th, 2024, 06:48 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Spear Fishing - Group Battle Lesson !!

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Alright! Tunneler duo! Him and Vinepaw, that was a good duo, Rabbitpaw made a note to be easier on the younger apprentice, unsure of how much training he has gotten or more so what he lacks at this point. Though that doesn't mean Rabbitpaw is just going to roll over for Vinepaw. The blonde apprentice dropped into a battle stance that Crowtooth had taught him and a group of apprentices not too long ago. His mind dragged up the moves that he was taught there, which included the front paw strike, that was one of the first things that Crowtooth taught actually. Though he also kept in mind that Vinepaw was likely going to try and use speed given the size advantage that the two shared, though Rabbitpaw has received some training in how to attack and dodge quick by a spirit in his dreams so he was ready for that as well. His green eyes landed and stilled on Vinepaw as the other apprentice watched Flashfeather's demonstration and then turned to Rabbitpaw.

Rabbitpaw took note of what he had over Vinepaw. To Rabbitpaw's knowledge this was one of the younger apprentice's lessons so that may mean that he doesn't know what to dodge or aim for yet. Or at least the things you wouldn't really aim for initially. Though he didn't want to go too far off of Flashfeather's request to go over just front paw strikes. Bravebird had also taught him this move, or something similar though she aimed for his shoulders and head so perhaps Rabbitpaw could throw out a double hit as well. "More than!" Rabbitpaw called out and took that as his cue to start, he dashed forward towards Vinepaw. When in range, Rabbitpaw aimed a paw swipe, trying to be gentle but firm, to hit at Vinepaw's shoulders first and then another towards his head. Regardless of if those hit or not, the blonde apprentice hopped back, and into a more defensive stance, ready for Vinepaw's response. His green eyes narrowed and his ears pinned as he watched Vinepaw carefully.
[ @Bean - Flashfeather | @Tallstar - Vinepaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 20th, 2024, 07:49 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Lightningpaw would look over at the other group he really wanted a rematch with Rabbitpaw to try and see how much he had improved. Their spar in the clearing was pretty evenly matched but that was a Moon ago. And in that time Rabbitpaw had many training opportunities that Lightningpaw didn't. Lightningpaw only recently been made Bravebird's apprentice after Crowstumble hadn't been around. But Lightningpaw was behind in his training. This made him stretch his claws in frustration. 'I can't be outdone! I must get better! Better than any cat before me!' Lightningpaw thought to himself unwilling to be bested. He would rest his eyes upon his teacher for today. Heatherstem was her name... Lightningpaw hadn't known about her much but if she was a Warrior she obviously knew more than him. Lightningpaw would make sure to absorb everything he learned. @constellation @Bean

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 20th, 2024 at 07:53 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2024, 07:55 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Tired

Vinepaw watched Rabbitpaws body language carefully calculations his moves he decided he would try to launch and try to get a good hit in but he was brought from his thoughts when Rabbitpaw went in for a hit he tried to dodge but wasn’t quick enough Rabbitpaw got the hit but it wasn’t enough to knock him off balance vine paw flattened his ears he was serious now he sprang at the older apprentice claws seathed aiming a well calculated hit on his shoulders he lashed his tail trying to keep balance

@Dolomedes

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 27th, 2024, 10:54 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 8 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw ducked as he watched Vinepaw spring forward after shaking off the blonde's hits on him relatively easily, perhaps Rabbitpaw was going to easy on him? Maybe not, maybe he was just good at recovering naturally! That's super awesome. Though the way that Vinepaw jumped for him had Rabbitpaw thinking for a split second of time that he had. Rabbitpaw had found himself trying to leap onto his enemies backs often and now it seemed(?) that Vinepaw was attempting to do the same. Though also, couldn't that mean he could... Rabbitpaw lowered himself to the floor and dashed forward, hoping that when Vinepaw went over him, he could jump up into Vinepaw's open stomach from underneath. Hopefully this worked, over wise he had just allowed for Vinepaw to land on his shoulders and then that wasn't very good. He would be able to bite his neck and have easy access to his face.
[ @Tallstar - Vinepaw ]
[ Sorry about the wait ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 28th, 2024, 04:39 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Tired

Vinepaw sprang forward and was caught off guard at the sight of Rabbitpaw dashing forward he quickly tried to avoid the grasp of the other apprentice but was caught anyways he grunted as the other apprentice latched onto him he yowled in frustration and tried to shake him off he used his hind legs to kick at the other apprentice hoping to hit him in the shoulder. get off get off he thought in desperation

@Dolomedes

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554