Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:08 AM
Maybe the moon isn't as...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:50 AM
Doves did always guide oss
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:36 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:26 AM
father daughter day
by stag
Last post by Dark
Today 02:22 AM

Old May 20th, 2024, 03:39 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime :3
My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Honeybite sees Twilightkit, Falconkit, and Fallowkit all make their ways to Nightshiver. Good, more of the little furballs they had together, the less that Honeybite needed to go collect.
Speaking of collecting....
A stray Honeykit stumbled into the clearing.
Without hesitation, she trotted over to said kit.
"Yes, moving. It's too dangerous to stay here. Come along, you'll need to travel with Nightshiver's group."
She curled her tail around the apprentice to encourage her to follow along.

[ @WCUEhoneyfur ]
Honeykit turned around to look for Nightshiver as she heard Honeybite's words. She instantly spotted Nightshiver and began to walk to her, but turns around mid-walk to ask a question- "Where are we going anyway?" Before Honeybite can even answer, she turns back around and plops down right next to Nightshiver.

@Estelle

Purrks: Prison escape 2 My lil pookies:

TC: Twigfreckle
ShC: Honeykit
RC: Mosspelt

*crickets chirping*

Old May 20th, 2024, 04:17 PM
bork bork

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired

Kestrelpaw
7 moons || ShadowClan || short-haired blue tom with amber eyes
tags @Rowan

Kestralpaw steadied Bristlethorn as she hesitated, sensing her reluctance. "You're not a bother," he said firmly. "Besides It's kinda sorta Mossfleck's job to help, even if it's stressful... If we need to evacuate, we need every cat to be able to move quickly, And no offense, but it seems like you can hardly walk by yourself right now.
Old May 20th, 2024, 04:27 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound View Post
Kestrelpaw
tags @Rowan

Kestralpaw steadied Bristlethorn as she hesitated, sensing her reluctance. "You're not a bother," he said firmly. "Besides It's kinda sorta Mossfleck's job to help, even if it's stressful... If we need to evacuate, we need every cat to be able to move quickly, And no offense, but it seems like you can hardly walk by yourself right now.

°Bristle’Thorn°
Female / Warrior / 27 Moons / Shadowclan / Apprentice: Spider’Paw
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Hound

She knew the apprentice was correct, and his point was completely reasonable. “I’m…not to sure this is a quick fix” she sighed, looking at her paws, figuring out how to place one in front of the other steadily as she walked. “Thank you for your help. What’s your name?” She asked, more gentle than whenever the apprentice originally came over. He didn’t need her snapping at him right now. Every cat was stressed, and he could be helping himself right now but he’s not.

Old May 20th, 2024, 04:30 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

YELLOWTWIST
Yellowtwist heard Nightshiver say something and watched Thrushkit dart off without a second thought. Was he free to go now? Nope. He was a guard, so he had to go look around camp, or at least that's what he remembered Mistlewhisker saying

"I'm going to do a quick look around the camp, stay with me." Something was off. He had counted the number of cats accounted for and looked at who the cat was, and he expected to see a few not there, But there was one cat missing and he couldn't put their name on them. He was only a little more concerned than with the other cats, but may as well.

The golden guard looped around the camp swiftly, black, sleek, paws kicking sand through the air before drifting down back onto the ground and leaving small marks in the ground, soon to be destroyed.

He eyed every cat as he passed, occasionally pausing to try to remember if they were worthy of note. Ultimately, everyone was either boring or an idiot or a boring idiot who was screaming their head off. There was this one Mirepaw. They seemed like a headache.

He knew who was missing now. Palesong. Honestly he wasn't opposed to leaving them behind. But they were a Shadowclan member that did something (very rare, he knew) so he'd have to see if they were there.

Huh, weird. He couldn't find'em yet. That was actually pretty good. He darted to the warrior den, grabbed some moss from his bed, and turned back. (He is now holding 5 clumps of moss). "Gram wha'eve you nee an we'll be ready, mofclou. An do ih quicky."
[ @seongwhasbunnyears @Luminous @starry ]

DIZZYCLOUD

No, she wanted her moss back! But the herbs... she'd get the herbs. To no avail, she tried to tune out the yelling cat... Mirepaw, by humming a single note quietly, but she could still hear it herself. She knew it wouldn't work, which really sucked. Why! Why did Mirepaw have to yell?

This was like the last nightmare she had, which was a long, long time ago, but it had been a conglomeration of everything she hated. Stagnant, warm air, and the noise. At least in this living nightmare, it was colder (not as cold as she would like) and the clouds trapped sunlight behind them.

She closed her eyes and turned to the ground. She only imagined the note now. She placed her paw near her moss clump. It was nice and soft, unlike the loud, irritating noises that played through the clearing.

Another noise, and this one was directed at her. an Overwhelming part of her told her to bite him or yell at them, but he was being nice.

"Nnno, I'm fine," She meowed, concealing her high amount of irritation. She did want the moss to bite, but she was gonna carry herbs and not destroy it. She would have to focus on the herbs. "Ttthank you for asking..." She paused. "...Spiderpaw."

Pale blue eyes drifted from her moss, to the horrible, horrible chaos outside, back to Mossfreckle. Please give me herbs soon, I want out! She shuffled her paws a bit. Be distracted! I can do that! Uh, trees. The ones that are... falling. How dang convenient. a Fluffy cream tail swished from side to side. Well, surely the cats would SHUT UP?
[ @Rowan - ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by Aolani; May 20th, 2024 at 07:13 PM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aolani View Post
YELLOWTWIST
Yellowtwist heard Nightshiver say something and watched Thrushkit dart off without a second thought. Was he free to go now? Nope. He was a guard, so he had to go look around camp, or at least that's what he remembered Mistlewhisker saying

"I'm going to do a quick look around the camp, stay with me." Something was off. He had counted the number of cats accounted for and looked at who the cat was, and he expected to see a few not there, But there was one cat missing and he couldn't put their name on them. He was only a little more concerned than with the other cats, but may as well.

The golden guard looped around the camp swiftly, black, sleek, paws kicking sand through the air before drifting down back onto the ground and leaving small marks in the ground, soon to be destroyed.

He eyed every cat as he passed, occasionally pausing to try to remember if they were worthy of note. Ultimately, everyone was either boring or an idiot or a boring idiot who was screaming their head off. There was this one Mirepaw. They seemed like a headache.

He knew who was missing now. Palesong. Honestly he wasn't opposed to leaving them behind. But they were a Shadowclan member that did something (very rare, he knew) so he'd have to see if they were there.

Huh, weird. He couldn't find'em yet. That was actually pretty good. He darted to the warrior den, grabbed some moss from his bed, and turned back. (He is now holding 5 clumps of moss). "Gram wha'eve you nee an we'll be ready, mofclou. An do ih quicky."
[ @seongwhasbunnyears @Luminous ]

DIZZYCLOUD

No, she wanted her moss back! But the herbs... she'd get the herbs. To no avail, she tried to tune out the yelling cat... Mirepaw, by humming a single note quietly, but she could still hear it herself. She knew it wouldn't work, which really sucked. Why! Why did Mirepaw have to yell?

This was like the last nightmare she had, which was a long, long time ago, but it had been a conglomeration of everything she hated. Stagnant, warm air, and the noise. At least in this living nightmare, it was colder (not as cold as she would like) and the clouds trapped sunlight behind them.

She closed her eyes and turned to the ground. She only imagined the note now. She placed her paw near her moss clump. It was nice and soft, unlike the loud, irritating noises that played through the clearing.

Another noise, and this one was directed at her. an Overwhelming part of her told her to bite him or yell at them, but he was being nice.

"Nnno, I'm fine," She meowed, concealing her high amount of irritation. She did want the moss to bite, but she was gonna carry herbs and not destroy it. She would have to focus on the herbs. "Ttthank you for asking..." She paused. "...Spiderpaw."

Pale blue eyes drifted from her moss, to the horrible, horrible chaos outside, back to Mossfreckle. Please give me herbs soon, I want out! She shuffled her paws a bit. Be distracted! I can do that! Uh, trees. The ones that are... falling. How dang convenient. a Fluffy cream tail swished from side to side. Well, surely the cats would SHUT UP?
[ @Rowan - ]

°Spider’Paw°
Male / Apprentice / 9 Moons / ShadowClan / Mentor: Bristle’Thorn
sleek, small black tom with brown eyes and long scar on his side
Interaction For: @Aolani (@Hound)/sort of

Concern was evidently etched into his features. His brows were knit closely together and he inspected the warrior for a moment before giving a small nod. “Okay…whatever you want. If you change your mind though I’m right here. And there’s plenty of cats around to help with herbs so…you don’t have to worry about it too much” he reassured. He didn’t want to overwhelm her more so he backed off.

He had always been calm and collected. He knew how to keep himself steady in times of panic like these. He could also tell a little when cats were on edge. That was his small thing though…

He glanced around, searching for any other cat that needed aid. He saw a drowsy figure, looking weak and appeared to be waiting for Moss’Freckle. It took him a moment to recognize the large she-cat. Bristle’Frost? Bristle’Frost…BRISTLE’FROST! Oh no! Did she get hurt? He couldn’t tell. He rushed over to her and the apprentice supporting her. Spider’Paw was sure he’s seen the cat around but that didn’t matter to him right now. “Bristle’Frost! Are you okay!? What happened?” He took a need breath. Okay…he had to calm down. Bombarding her with questions wouldn’t help.

Old May 20th, 2024, 06:33 PM
nothing's forever

fenneldrop
WHY is he walking away?? No, no, come here, you stupid little guy, she thinks anxiously, padding quickly after him. If he were smaller, perhaps not by much, she would've grabbed him by the scruff and hauled him out.

Fenneldrop glances at Leapingpaw, her mouth quirking in a weak smile at it. "Okay, okay, so there's one," she says to Bitternpaw. She studies his sibling quickly again and says to it, "C'mon, stick close, alright?"

She sweeps her gaze around, looking for Silverpaw. If they're related to Bitternpaw, then they might look similar; she scours the pelts for any pale, silvery ones. "Silverpaw!" she calls out sharply, in a voice bitingly loud. She doesn't want to wait, and if they take too long, they're going to get left behind. While she would hate for that to happen, there are already two other apprentices with her who can't stay behind as well... She grinds her teeth, feeling apprehensive and frustrated.
@silver. @Fish @glitch

Last edited by alkaline; May 20th, 2024 at 06:36 PM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 06:37 PM
bork bork

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

Kestrelpaw
tags @Rowan

Kestrelpaw's ears twitched in surprise as Bristlethorn asked for his name, realizing with a jolt that he had never introduced himself. A flush of embarrassment warmed his cheeks beneath his fur. "Oh... I'm Kestralpaw! Sorry, I should have introduced myself earlier."

He glanced away for a moment, feeling a bit sheepish. Just then, he noticed a nervous-looking apprentice sprinting towards them, Kestrelpawonly had time to take a quick step back before the apprentice nearly Crashed with him in his rush. Bristle’Frost! Are you okay!? What happened?” Seeing that Bristlethorn was already feeling unwell Kestralpaw thought it best to politely interject and calm the situation. "She's not feeling well, Spiderpaw. We're taking her to Mossfleck for help."

Last edited by Hound; May 20th, 2024 at 06:38 PM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 06:53 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

Chaos. That was the only thing Silverlark's mind was aware of as it struggled into consciousness. It was a rather arduous task, considering the blood loss he'd had and continued having during his recovery period, his sudden motions during the worse of his resting tearing his injuries until they reopened. Heavily, the gray tom opened his eyes, lifting his head first as he battled with the ground, finally gaining some semblance of balance as he got up. Cats were gathering around Mosster, asking to help with herbs. The enforcer's nose wrinkled, uncertain as to what exactly was going on. He could hear Whisk's voice barking commands just beyond the healing den's walls, Dawnstar's voice booming close by as well. As the dark warrior slowly gained some degree of sense, one thing because blatantly clear. Something bad was going on. Really, really bad. And he had to help, too!

A swift motion as he tried to rush through forcing a grimace on his white muzzle, the stocky feline paused, eyes watering at the still unfamiliar pain. His neck just... didn't feel right. He wasn't used to any kind of feeling like this ever slowing him down before. Had he really been beaten up so bad? He knew he had been hopelessly outnumbered, but he killed a lot of them... and he managed to chase the rest away, right? Surely that meant he couldn't be that injured... Although the medicine cat apprentice certainly seemed to think so. Why, he hadn't even had time to go train Flash- Oh no... Oh no no no! Flashies! Where was she? Had everyone gotten the apprentices?! He was not losing another apprentice. She would not be another Cloves. Another Rising. Not again!

Ignoring the sting on his neck, Silverlark padded through the gathered crowd, his verdant hues brimming with confusion at the chaos in camp. Some cats seemed to be gathering others, and his vision started to swim, a slight tinge of red seeping through his bandage. Right... He had to help. He had to... Whisk seemed to know what was going on. She was dishing out orders, right? Maybe... maybe he could find Flashie there? He could call to her, at least, right? Oh, but Flashie had a hard time hearing. Would she be able to hear him?

"Flashies! Flashies you here?!" the tom called out, feeling his neck stiffen as he exerted his voice.

Taking a sharp breath of air, Silverlark had to consciously stop himself from shaking his head, knowing by now that would do him no good. Snarling in frustration for a moment, he turned, rushing towards Whisk as fast as he could. His apprentice was smart! If something was going on, she would be with the enforcer in charge already! And if not... and if not... No! No! He wouldn't think about that. Not yet. He would jump that ledge when he got to it.

"Yooo! Whisk! Yous seen Flashpaw? I needs to finds her, but I can help, yeah? I can help," the tom called out as he approached, his brow creased with concern as he battled his disorientation, trying desperately to stay awake and standing despite how much everything kept moving.

@Mica [Mistlewhisker] | @ellie [Mossfreckle] | @zBlaze [Flashpaw]
| Just mentioning Mossfreckle so that you know he exited the med den in case Mossy would call him back or have instructions for him! He's still confused and bleeding a little because he got a little overexcited, but nothing too bad. Also have him looking for Flashpaw because I know you wanted a quick interaction between the two, Blaze! Feel free to have her hear the still injured Silver if you want, but you can also ignore him, no worries! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 20th, 2024, 07:04 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonpaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

Moonpaw awoke from his dream with a start at the sound of Greemaw's call. Groggily, the spotted apprentice rubbed at his eyes while he tried to process everything. He had a prophecy from Wolverine, Smokekit was ok, he had a prophecy, twolegs were closing in and they were evacuating, he had a prophecy. How was he supposed to care about the Icy Heartlands when he had a PROPHECY????

Still, he wasn't one to disobey Greemaw; nor did he want his dear mother to worry. With a slooooooooow stretch, Moonpaw decided it was time to leave his den. There was no need to rush or worry! This was merely the beginning of his journey to the top! The twolegs were probably sent by Wolverine to give Moonpaw a headstart on purging the ones he didn't like from Shadowclan. Speaking of which...

Amongst the chaos and pushing and shoving was the leech. Miserable, confused, pathetic Bleedingkit. Immediately his ears flattened against his head at the sight of that thing that corrupted his Momma.

Self, you know what you gotta do to him.

No! I can't! It would be too nice. Death is like a nice nap. It doesn't deserve that.

He did nothing as the kitten was pushed over. He did nothing as the kitten cried out in pain. Instead, he walked right past him. Towards the group - and hopefully Momma! Hopefully the leech would be left behind.

Until his IDIOT sibling felt like playing hero and scooped the rotten thing right up! Even worse, she led it right to Nightshiver!! The apprentice hissed, tail lashing behind him. He was going to have to get his paws dirty. Otherwise this thing would continue to torture him until... until who knows when! No thank you!

"Quietpaw!" He called, padding up to stand beside his sibling and the roach she kept watch over. Even standing near it was enough to make his fur stand on end. "Momma wants it-er him with her. I'll take over for you here." Finally his amber gaze moved to look at Bleedingkit. Disgusting, weak, worthless Bleedingkit.

You could never replace my brother. You could never replace me.

"Come on." He spoke to the kitten quietly, hoping Nightshiver was too busy tending to the kits that mattered. Quietpaw wouldn't fight him over a leech, right?

@Rani @Estelle @Morrigan
---
Goopywhisker
Warrior || He/him || 11 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

"A-all... icky?" He blinked at her for a moment, then looked down at his disgusting pelt. A pelt so disgusting he was literally named after it. Perhaps she's being nice? He thought with a small smile. He wanted to press her more on the matter, maybe even find out what part of him was not 'icky', but time was running out. A quick swivel of his ears confirmed his fears, the clan was mostly gathered. And Dawnstar was calling his name.

"I'm sorry about your r-rock. My best f-friend found a pebble, the r-roundest pebble you'll ever see! The idea of l-leaving is behind makes me really upset. B-but isn't part of the c-charm in finding such a cool trinket? Whose to s-say there aren't dozens of more pink rocks for you to fi-ind where we move next?" He let the question hang in the air for a moment, multicolored gaze locked on the molly. If this didn't work... stars he didn't even want to think about it. "I... I have to g-go. But... I h-hope to see you out there soon." He offered her a sympathetic smile, then was off.

Lucky for him, Mothcloud was amongst the few queens in the clan, making her easy to find in the crowd. The warrior approached her with a nod. It seemed Russetpaw and Yellowtwist had both offered the queen support in one way or another, but now it was his turn.

"S-sorry I'm late! C-could I offer you a ride?" Lucky for them, moss still clung to his pelt from his nest. Enough moss to create a barrier between his sticky pelt and hers, perfect to offer the queen a piggy back ride. A trick he had learned all those moons ago when Squirrelpaw had had a nightmare. He glanced around for his friend, curious if she would walk beside them.

@IDIOTICBEAN101 @Aolani @SeonghwasBunnyEars @furrensic

Last edited by Poprock; May 20th, 2024 at 09:49 PM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hound View Post
Kestrelpaw
tags @Rowan

Kestrelpaw's ears twitched in surprise as Bristlethorn asked for his name, realizing with a jolt that he had never introduced himself. A flush of embarrassment warmed his cheeks beneath his fur. "Oh... I'm Kestralpaw! Sorry, I should have introduced myself earlier."

He glanced away for a moment, feeling a bit sheepish. Just then, he noticed a nervous-looking apprentice sprinting towards them, Kestrelpawonly had time to take a quick step back before the apprentice nearly Crashed with him in his rush. Bristle’Frost! Are you okay!? What happened?” Seeing that Bristlethorn was already feeling unwell Kestralpaw thought it best to politely interject and calm the situation. "She's not feeling well, Spiderpaw. We're taking her to Mossfleck for help."

°Spider’Paw°
Male / Apprentice / 9 Moons / ShadowClan / Mentor: Bristle’Thorn
sleek, small black tom with brown eyes and long scar on his side

His ears went back in worry and embarrassment. Obviously she wasn’t feeling well! Why did he have to get so worked up about it and rush over. “Yeah-okay…sorry.” He took another deep breath. Just calm down…”do you need help supporting her?” He offered. He was a bit of a cat-pleaser, but not in a bad way. He would just offer help to almost anyone.

°Bristle’Thorn°
Female / Warrior / 27 Moons / Shadowclan / Apprentice: Spider’Paw
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes

She gave a sympathetic glance to her apprentice. “Just calm down okay youngin? You never get this worked up!” She mused. She tried to appear stronger and more stable in front of Spider’Paw. She really didn’t want him to worry about her. Especially when he wasn’t used to being nervous. When she heard his offer for help, she cocked a brow and scoffed. “Am I really that heavy” she asked, unaware of her own size.