Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\42 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The Lionheart smiled unevenly at her friend before looking back at the crab underneath her paw. "Well... I uh---"

Screaming. Goodness, she heard screaming. "That can wait." Owltalon said, panicked at what she heard and saw. "Heroneye, you wouldn't mind following me, would you?" She didn't look back at the warrior, leaving the crab lesson unexplained and left out in the open.

Cherryswirl, way more panicked than she was, darted over to the source of the wails for help. Owltalon tracked behind her, her head paws kicking up sand as she quickened her pace. Blood. She smelt blood. Owltalon winced at the scene before her, her heart churning and flipping all the way to the pit of her stomach. She gave Cherryswirl an attentive nod, almost a silent congratulations for being so on top of things.

She couldn't believe it. Dusklion. Dead. She looked dead and it... Goodness it messed with her head horribly. She flicked an ear at Cherryswirl before speaking up herself. Be strong, sound strong, stay strong. "Cherry here is right," Owltalon chimed in. It wasn't particularly helpful or anything but she might've just burst if she didn't say anything. "What happened, Cobwebpaw? Why is Dusklion...?" She trailed off, a falter in her hard expression.

Amber eyes flicked back to Heroneye. She really hoped the warrior was somewhere behind her, she needed a rock right now, something to keep her brain steady. "You said you need help, little one. I'm assuming it's serious. Oh who am I kidding? Of course it is."

Tags:
@Fits // Heroneye
@Dust // Cherryswirl
@sillycreatur // Cobwebpaw

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 18th, 2024, 10:32 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Skyfall just slept away, ignoring his surroundings. He had... done horrible things, but none were quite so horrible as killing his own sibling for being outside the Warrior Code. His ears were flat, and he remained there like a garden ornament.
Old May 18th, 2024, 11:08 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons

. .

. . .

The first sound that came through to her ears was comforting. It was warm and inviting, and it brought flickering first memories back of safety and peace. Dusklion leaned into them as she began to stir, eyes still closed but breathing getting a bit stronger. A tongue grooming her made everything disappear until milk-scent and comfort were the only things left. "Mom..." came the very quietly murmured words, likely unheard unless a cat was listening close enough.

But then reality crashed in, and the cold of the forest contrasted heavily with the warmth that was... still there. Eyes fluttering open, the first thing she saw was Cobs looking around wildly. The tongue that had been grooming her felt more real, and Dusklion picked her head up to look behind her at - Swirls. Swirls was here. Why? Then the sound of paw-steps running and the familiar pelt of Owls came into view.

"...'M.... fine.." came the hoarse reply - when had her voice gone scratchy? - "...Just... tripped 'n fell." Getting herself into a lying position the deputy shook her head. Everything still felt off and her tongue felt like it was on fire at hearing some mention water. Shortly after there was a rumble in her stomach, and exhaustion started to creep up again. It had been... some time without proper sleep or water, the hallucinations of Fallownose had -

Fallownose.

Immediately spooked the deputy stood and spun around, fur fluffed up and claws out. Her eyes were wild as she searched the dark territory for the gray-furred deputy. Where was he? Was he going to come back to finish the job? Adrenaline didn't last long to keep her up though as Dusk's legs failed her and she sank back down onto the ground, a raspy cough coming from her. "...Water would be, uh, nice..."

[ Cobwebpaw - @sillycreatur ] [ Cherryswirl - @Dust ] [ Owltalon - @Marigoldwhisper ] [ Mistyshard - @starry ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 18th, 2024, 11:33 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION

. .

. . .

The first sound that came through to her ears was comforting. It was warm and inviting, and it brought flickering first memories back of safety and peace. Dusklion leaned into them as she began to stir, eyes still closed but breathing getting a bit stronger. A tongue grooming her made everything disappear until milk-scent and comfort were the only things left. "Mom..." came the very quietly murmured words, likely unheard unless a cat was listening close enough.

But then reality crashed in, and the cold of the forest contrasted heavily with the warmth that was... still there. Eyes fluttering open, the first thing she saw was Cobs looking around wildly. The tongue that had been grooming her felt more real, and Dusklion picked her head up to look behind her at - Swirls. Swirls was here. Why? Then the sound of paw-steps running and the familiar pelt of Owls came into view.

"...'M.... fine.." came the hoarse reply - when had her voice gone scratchy? - "...Just... tripped 'n fell." Getting herself into a lying position the deputy shook her head. Everything still felt off and her tongue felt like it was on fire at hearing some mention water. Shortly after there was a rumble in her stomach, and exhaustion started to creep up again. It had been... some time without proper sleep or water, the hallucinations of Fallownose had -

Fallownose.

Immediately spooked the deputy stood and spun around, fur fluffed up and claws out. Her eyes were wild as she searched the dark territory for the gray-furred deputy. Where was he? Was he going to come back to finish the job? Adrenaline didn't last long to keep her up though as Dusk's legs failed her and she sank back down onto the ground, a raspy cough coming from her. "...Water would be, uh, nice..."

[ Cobwebpaw - @sillycreatur ] [ Cherryswirl - @Dust ] [ Owltalon - @Marigoldwhisper ] [ Mistyshard - @starry ]

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Oh stars, oh my stars, you aren't dead?! Jeepers, commander! You scared me so darn bad!" The large she-cat shook her head in utter disbelief, crouching down to meet the exhausted deputies eyes. Sure, Dusklion wasn't dead, but she certainly looked quite scarred up. Must've been a rough fall if it knocked her down that harshly. And whatever did it obviously left the deputy shaken, guessing by the short spasm of pacing before her legs gave out.

"Any volunteers? Cherryswirl, you offered the water, I'm sure you won't mind getting some for 'er." She turned to Cobwebpaw. "You wouldn't happen to have some dry or wet moss on you, would you dear? Or at least know where to find some." Owltalon tried to steady her trembling voice, but she gave up mid sentence. She really truly did think that they'd just lost another great cat to some monster.

Oh, Owltalon had to do something too, right? She wasn't quite sure what though. She could just watch over Dusklion, make sure she didn't roll off another cliff or something. She offered the warriors (and apprentice) around her a reassuring smile. Hopefully Dusklion would be strong enough to waddle back to camp where she can rest properly.

Tags:
@Fits // Heroneye (I'll stop @ing you after this one!)
@Dust // Cherryswirl
@sillycreatur // Cobwebpaw]

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 18th, 2024, 02:35 PM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Inspired

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye tensed at the sound of screaming. Her face, which had dared to relax just a moment prior, turned cold, eyes narrowed and teeth clenched. She pelted after Owltalon, and her mind, too, raced with possibilities.

Coming upon the deputy, her neck fur bristled with alarm as she saw the state she was in. Just like everyone else, the thought that she must have died entered Heroneye’s mind, and her breath deepened as she looked upon the scene.

But then--by some miracle--Dusklion was responsive. Heroneye let out an enormous sigh in spite of herself; if there was one thing that RiverClan did not need right now, it was more death, more chaos.

Heroneye remained in place with her quiet seriousness, ready to assist if needed.

( @Marigoldwhisper ; @Dust ; @sillycreatur ; @taillow )
Old May 18th, 2024, 05:54 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

———————

(roll=18)
Walking with Stormcreek, Caveclaw found a decent amount of cobwebs. There were sticks nearby, so she used about five to wrap in cobweb, before holding all five in her jaws. She set it down on a rock for a quick moment “Do you think this is enough for Mistyshard?” They asked Stormcreek.

———————

@Epiales

Old May 19th, 2024, 06:36 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

TW: PANIC ATTACK, PTSD, GORE

Skyfall quietly got up, but as soon as he tried he felt fear welling up.
Had someone seen him kill Appleberry?
Was he in danger?
Was he going to die?
What had he done..?
He felt his breath becoming shallow, panic growing, memory of parts from his past flooding him all at once, claws unsheathing for a few seconds as he suddenly backed himself into the tree trunk and shadows started to close in around him. Suddenly, Crowglow became visible and he unintentionally lunged forward, taking out the shadow-black tom's eye. Crowglow reeled back quickly, noticing his eyeball now on the floor. He slowly backed up and began speaking.
"What was that for, Skyfall? A-are... are you alright..? You're breathing is awfully shallow..." Crowglow watched as Skyfall's legs buckled underneath him and he passed out from fear. Crowglow worriedly picked the tom up by the scruff and dragged him to beside a lake before splashing him with a bit of water. Skyfall came back to his senses in confusion.
"Where..? Oh, hey Crowglow...what happened?" Skyfall asked Crowglow, who quietly sighed.
"You seemed stressed and you passed out so I took you over to this lake. I understand if you don't want to tell me but I do wanna know what happened." Crowglow seemed worried.

"...Fine. I saw Appleberry had returned to the territory so I killed him but beforehand I had some sort of flashback to every time he had told me that siblings stuck together. And I'm starting to think it was the wrong thing to do..." Skyfall broke down gently. Crowglow comforted him.
Old May 20th, 2024, 12:11 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
Making quick work of exiting the territory and out into the early morning light, Dusklion allowed herself to stop briefly to feel the slight breeze through her fur. She had always been an early riser, preferring to be the first cat up and about - and that had only increased since her promotion. She had a long way to go if she planned on turning the Clan's opinion of her around, and what better way to do that then to get right to work?

Breaking into a quick trot the deputy navigated RiverClan's territory, every once in awhile brushing up against a tree or a patch of undergrowth to reinforce the RiverClan scent. A twinkle of something caught her eye as she hopped over a fallen log, and upon closer inspection it appears to be some sort of twoleg thing. Using a paw she flipped it over, realizing it was rather sharp and letting out a hit as a droplet of blood oozed from the small cut. "Stupid twolegs.." she muttered under her breath, using her other paw to bury the object so no one else would step on it. Hmph.

Once satisfied with how deep underground the object was, Dusklion tested her paw. It was fine, so she picked up her quick trot with her first stop being to head towards Sleepy Thicket. Her paw pad stung a bit but soon the pain went away.

[ preferred not to be open ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 20th, 2024 at 12:11 AM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 02:42 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

beastflame
[ @Dakotaa ]

He was almost home. There was a pounding in his head and an aching in his...well, everywhere, but he was so close. He could practically smell the familiar scent of his clanmates already. Beastflame paused, jaws parted to determined whether it was simply his imagination. No, this was it. He was back. A wave of relief crashed over him, then excitement, then anxiety. What if they wouldn't take him back? Was Beansprout still the leader? Beanstar? From what he recalled, the other warrior - leader? - had always been cordial, friendly, a respected individual. But what would they think of Beastflame's reappearance after nine moons? Would they call him a traitor?

Thoughts swarming his mind, a final wave collided with the warrior: exhaustion. The massive tom was quite the sight to behold, and not in a good way. His fur was in disarray, he was covered in small scratches and bruises, and he was rather dirty. But the worst part of his appearance was sure to be the right side of his face, where a deep scar twisted from the base of his ear to the corner of his mouth, right across where one of his eyes used to be. It had taken several moons for the wound to close, and just when it had seemed to be getting better, the tom's impatience in getting home had reopened the injury. It was certainly infected, based on the heat he felt and the tenderness in the surrounding area. And the pain, which had started as a fiery burn, had dulled to an aching pulse that seemed to drive deeper into his skull with every step he took.

Baring his teeth, Beastflame surged on with his remaining strength, making an impressive total of three strides before his oversized paws caught the root of a tree and he was launched forward by his own momentum. The grey warrior landed on his side in the grass with a heavy thump, panting heavily. Too tired to pull himself to his paws, he let his head drop to the ground and closed his eye. Head spinning, he began to drift out of consciousness, hoping a patrol would come by soon. If not, well, at least he would die in his own territory.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old May 21st, 2024, 03:55 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Dunepounce lead the way out into the territory, humming tunelessly to himself. A hunting patrol, should be easy enough. He spared a glance to his patrol mate - still on the younger side of an apprentice. “Have you had any hunting lessons yet?” Best get a grasp of the other’s skill set before setting her loose.

[ @Mica ; apologies for the delay! we have an extension to the 24th ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Closed Thread