Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 01:37 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 12:55 AM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by alec
Today 12:24 AM
in the rushes (adoption...
by lark.
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:17 AM

Old May 20th, 2024, 10:24 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes
'i can carry my own weight' rookpaw gave mousefoot another glance "feel free to tell me if you need help" before catching up to nightshiver and the various kits already gathered around. nighshivers greeting was met with a nod on rooks part and a nod in the kits direction "i can carry a kit if need be" curse the offer to mossfreckle i guess.rookpaw didnt really expect him to approach her with that anyway, and it looked like a lot of warriors and apprentices had already gathered around to help. on the other paw, mousefoot was truly a mysterium to rook, it didnt seem like she was really in the moment with them and rook wouldnt necessarily trust her to carry both her own weight and a kit. her own weight maybe..the kit..hm
nightshiver took the lead, good, rook was more than happy to find her place in the ground towards the back to make sure no one got lost and also because she didnt really trust her knowledge of the territory anyway.

[ @Estelle @rubberRatroom the elder group has merged w the kit group o7 ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 20th, 2024, 10:32 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarbite and Forestpaw gathered the kits and brought them over to where Nightshiver was, as Dawnstar instructed.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 20th, 2024, 10:33 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Falconkit followed his dad and older brother, stumbling along at their side on his kit-legs
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old May 20th, 2024, 10:43 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

MIREPAW
she/her | shadowclan apprentice | 7 moons
Everything was so loud!

"MAMA?? PAPA???" Mirepaw's voice echoed through the crowd as as she darted and weaved through others, little paws trying to find out where Mama or Papa were. Her eyes were wild in fear and the scent dripped from her in pools. Ears pressed flat back against her head with the heron feather that Howls had given her clutched firmly in her jaws. Twolegs and dogs and trees falling and - Howls. Where was Howls?? She had been gone for a moon and tears continued to slip from Mirepaw's eyes. Where was everyone??

In her desperation to run towards any sign of familiarity the apprentice ran smack-first into the flank of a cat. She was sent backwards with an 'oof!' and landed on her haunches, feather knocked from her jaws. Shaking her head and trying to rid herself of the disorientation, Mirepaw looked up to see - "STARLINGGGG" Oh, great bleeding burning skies above she was happy to see her mentor!! Immediately she got to her paws and aimed to rub her head along the warrior's flank before realizing she didn't have her feather.

Spinning around Mirepaw ducked and picked up her treasured feather and turned back to Starlingstreak. "Where's Mama? Or P-Papa? Or Howls or Birdy or Bleeding or-or-or..." Inoutinoutinout. Her breathing was quick as she gazed around frightfully, pressing her flank against her mentor's.

[ Starlingstreak - @carmen ]
[ @Rose - just so you know where mire is! in her fear she didn't see the others and ran into her mentor instead! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 20th, 2024 at 10:43 AM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 12:26 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

The last few days had passed in a blur. Mossfreckle had convinced him to take a few poppy seeds in order to help with the pain. Of course, The Spectre had no idea that it would sit him on his ass the way that it did. In his barely conscious state, Mossfreckle fed him more when the effects began to wear off, keeping him from actively causing mayhem and verbally eviscerating any who disturbed him or did something stupid. In a way, this was the closest Darkfall had been to regaining control, as the mental cage containing him grew weaker.

That didn’t happen though. Hearing a loud commotion outside of the den, The Spectre’s eyes flew open. The first thing he noted was the pounding of his head. It was as if a drum were being banged upon just between his ears, causing an unstarly migraine. He didn’t seem to notice that his control had begun slipping, as he still believed the persona that belonged to Darkfall to be dead. How long had he been in the den? He wasn’t quite sure. The concept of time hadn’t even been a construct to be considered while he was left in his daze.

Ears perking up, he was able to catch some of the words that were spoken throughout the camp. It appears as though some two-legs were making their way through the Icy Heartlands and tearing up the trees. Once again, two-legs were taking away the things that he loved. Or well, the things Darkfall loved. It had happened once before, Darkfall’s mentor had been brutalized by a group of two-legs early in his apprenticeship, which left the former deputy dead. Before even that, they’d poisoned the land, leaving their fires burning and causing clanmates to be injured which led to a temporary move. Now, here they were once again, destroying a swath of the home he’d grown up in and he’d be moving once more.

He didn’t know what it was, perhaps some sort of divine intervention, or maybe a moment of laspe in his iron grip of control – but as he rose to his paws, something drew him toward the back of the den. As he stood there, The Spectre took a deep breath, breathing in the scent of the two nests that resided there. One held the strong scent of Mossfreckle, and then the other… held a far staler scent of Lostspark. Nestled within the moss and brambles was a dark brown owl feather. For a moment, he stared in silence. Memories he strained to suppress began bursting at the seams of his mind, threatening to overtake him. This… was important. He wasn’t quite sure why, but he picked it up gingerly and made his way to the entrance of the den, stumbling out.

Though he had access to many of Darkfall’s memories, some things, like the importance of this feather were lost on him. It was like the memory of obtaining it was simply… gone – as if it never existed in the first place. Now that he had that done, azure blue eyes scanned the chaos of his surroundings. The first order of business was to find and get his (Darkfall’s) children. The ones still remaining still had bright futures ahead of them and he expected good things. Perhaps, he could help out with evacuating too… He could hear his daughter, Mirepaw calling out to him or her mother. Turning, he noticed that she met up with her mentor. That was good enough, but that still left the others unaccounted for. Head still pounding, he began to make his way to the apprentice’s den to see if there were any stragglers.
[ @Ian let’s get this Slytiger and Dark - apprentice rescue party on the road!]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; May 20th, 2024 at 03:26 PM.
Old May 20th, 2024, 12:38 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

batpaw
he/him // 16 moons // shc apprentice
purrks: shadow fiend, burn baby burn
18/100

---

Snorting at Midpaw's words, he follows her instruction and makes his way toward Slytiger to await her return. He keeps an eye open for anyone struggling but won't go out of his way to help unless he absolutely has to. Now hopefully no one would need his help.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 20th, 2024, 03:04 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aolani View Post
DIZZYCLOUD
There was way too much yelling from bigger cats. much too loud for her liking, at least. She bit the moss she was carrying hard, but careful not to break it, which seemed to make her calm down. She was busy, she didn't need to pay attention. Moss. I have moss. The noise shouldn't bother me and also I have moss. She had gotten used to the chaos by the time she had chanted that like four times in her head.

And then she saw someone grabbing herbs without permission. She didn't say anything because 1, she didn't need or want to and 2, Mossfreckle wasn't blind as far as she knew. Lotsa cats were coming to the den too. Maybe she should back up.

Before she could Move, Mossfreckle started saying things. She needed volunteers, huh? Yeah, She could do that, although she had to drop the moss. Was it worth it? Mmm, yes it was. She could try to push herself? Man, optimism wasn't working as well as people said it would. She dropped the moss.
[ @ellie ]
YELLOWTWIST
Honestly, Yellowtwist was really hoping he didn't get told to grab a kit. Well, that hope flew out the window as Thrushkit approached him. He didn't know why he was hoping in the first place, he literally technically volunteered, but still.

Oh, and he needed Pigeonpaw. Great. "Pigeonpaw, get over here!" He meowed loudly in their direction. They just needed to get out as fast as possible. He wasn't excited to see his first tree-eating creature of pure evil. Oh wait, that was Thunderclan! In that case he really wanted to book it. Actually fighting would be better, but these ones had respectable strength.

"Trushkit." He let the know he saw them. "Oh, gotta go."

He joined the other Guards. Where were the enforcers? Huh. He glanced around, looking for people running around like headless chickens. So far, he saw no one. He didn't know his fellow guards very well. You'd think he'd see them as equals, though. Too bad you're wrong, he was better. "Hi. I'm busy with the kits" He hoped to get out as soon as possible. He turned back and started looking for them.
[ @Estelle @Morrigan @furrensic @Omari @ChaosBringer. @rubberRatroom @Luminous ]

°Spider’Paw°
Male / Apprentice / 9 Moons / ShadowClan / Mentor: Bristle’Thorn
sleek, small black tom with brown eyes and long scar on his side
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Aolani

The apprentice, while waiting for any order from Moss’Freckle, watched as Dizzy’Cloud appeared to indecisively set down the moss she had. While he would like to do something more useful and carry some herbs, he knew moss would be important for cats to nest in their temporary home. He padded up to Dizzy’Cloud. “Do you need me to carry that moss for you? Or are you going back for it?” He questioned, looking up at the warrior.
Old May 20th, 2024, 03:12 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Honeybite sees Twilightkit, Falconkit, and Fallowkit all make their ways to Nightshiver. Good, more of the little furballs they had together, the less that Honeybite needed to go collect.
Speaking of collecting....
A stray Honeykit stumbled into the clearing.
Without hesitation, she trotted over to said kit.
"Yes, moving. It's too dangerous to stay here. Come along, you'll need to travel with Nightshiver's group."
She curled her tail around the apprentice to encourage her to follow along.

[ @WCUEhoneyfur ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 20th, 2024, 03:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

The first thing to race through this toms mind was checking on Pretty Kitty. His safety was above all else in this situation. He barely gave Dawnstar a glance as the splotched tom raced to the medicine cat den to catch Mossy scolding an apprentice. He kept his mouth shut as he took control of the situation and got to work. Mossy definitely wasn't as timid as he once was.

Of course, Mossfreckle had a job to attend first and he watched the pretty feline work his magic on the leader from a distance. Admiration flickered in his blue eyes. These were skills he'd never obtain, but he was fine with that. He could watch and step in to help where needed.

Oh! Oh! Help! Fogwatcher shook his head to clear it, remembering the situation at hand. He bounded up to the other with urgency. "Tell me how to help!" he'd chirp, ignoring everything else around him. He was here for Pretty Kitty, and he alone.

@ellie

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 20th, 2024, 03:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Hawkbite had exited the Warriors' Den following the confirmation that everyone had exited it. Everyone had a job now and he was no different. A quick glance around the clearing told him everything he needed to know. One of the few important cats left to him was attempting to lead a group of kittens and elders. Rookpaw was there too, helping how she could. Good.

The Commander wasted no time, bounding over and nudging Nightshivers shoulder gently to alert her of his presence. "Hey you," he spoke calmly, unsure how she was with handling all the pressure. He held a very calm and steady energy as the chaos continued around them. "Let me know how I can help. Some of the kittens can ride on my back if needed," he suggested. Little kittens meant little legs. They'd move faster from danger with some support. Carrying them on his back and in his jaws were some of the options he was providing.

@Estelle - Nightshiver | @alec - Rookpaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL