Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:57 AM
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:47 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:26 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by sylvia26
Today 06:15 AM

Old May 19th, 2024, 11:27 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

WILDTWIST

CW: This post contains a slight mention of child death

Oh stars, a cat. Other cats had always been bad news for as long as Spot could remember [which is up to about 2 moons ago, give or take].

"otherwise you'd risk losing that one"

The tom stiffened for a moment, turning to face the cat. "I... I don't want to loose him. I already lost his siblings, I can't loose Blazing, too," leaf stated, shuffling his paws. It was odd to encounter a cat on the moor, and he had never seen a cat with that many scars. At least she didn't tell leaf his name was Wildtwist and he ruined their life like everyone else did. She didn't seem like that kind of cat. "I-I just needed a place to rest. Today was rough. Plus, the moor seems pretty. How about ya?" he asked, answering the older molly's question. Blazing let out a tiny squeal, and Spot chuckled. "It's okay, baby. You're fine," he cooed, gently stroking leaf's paw on the kittens soft fur. A spitting image of his father. He turned back to the scarred molly, a gentle smile on the tom's face. But something was off. Why did he feel like he has seen this cat before?

Then, Just like with Wolfhive, Spot found himself trapped in a memory. Cats all around. Three cats on a giant rock, blurred out. And there the strange cat was, clear as day. Same scars and all. And he heard the faint whisper of her name. "Twilightstar." And then he was back. This never would have happened if he didn't loose his memory in the first place!

He could remember her very vaguely. "T-Twilightstar?" they asked hesitantly, folding their one ear back. "I-I'm Spot. But every darn rouge I see calls me Wildtwist and says I ruined their life. Woke up a couple of moons ago next to a rock, couldn't remember anything. I-I just want a place where me and my kit can be safe, but I don't think I'll be able to with all of those cats. Damn it, I can't even remember what I did to them!" leaf explained, pulling their newborn closer. Hold up. Why was Spot spilling everything when she hadn't said anything at all?

"What are you doing out here. Never thought that there would be cats on the moor, especially with an odd name like the one strangers call me," they asked. Sure, he could remember the mollys name, but it still made no sense. Stars, memory loss was confusing to spot! Nothing could ever be simple these days.

[ @Moonraven - sosososo sorry if this post is confusing, if you need it edited lmk ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 20th, 2024, 06:53 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

A warm purr welled up in Alderblossom's throat, and the tortoiseshell gave a respectful dip of her head. ''If it is alright with you, Twilightstar, I would like to go by the name of Robinsnow. I do not wish to keep my name just for it to remind me of ShadowClan. I want a name that I know I can prove my loyalty to WindClan under.''

--

Fogmuzzle dipped her head. ''I will admit that an apprentice spoke out of turn at the meeting I was killed at,'' The silver-and-white warrior admitted. ''I will also admit that I got onto her, and that's when my Clanmates started attacking me.''

''Sure, I may have said a couple of things that may or may not have gotten on a couple of cats' nerves, you know, but I don't think those things were deserving of death,'' Fogmuzzle's blue eyes narrowed thoughtfully. ''Even in StarClan, I could tell that there was a very strong tension in RiverClan, and I don't think Fadingsun should be at the head of that Clan. It'll only make things worse.''

@Moonraven [ I ACCIDENTALLY MENTIONED YOUR BROTHER IM SO SORRY- ]

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 20th, 2024 at 09:54 AM.
Old May 21st, 2024, 11:59 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Dominion
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

The black kitten jumped as she was startled at the sudden voice behind her, it was clear she wasn't paying attention. Her attention had been on the open moors before them, brown eyes taking in her surroundings. "Lost? I ain' lost, I'm on one big adventure!" she tried to sound confident but that was kind of hard to do in front of a much bigger cat. "Maybe you're the one who's lost here!" that's right, redirect it to someone else don't let them know you messed up.

@Moonraven
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 26th, 2024, 03:57 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
WILDTWIST

CW: This post contains a slight mention of child death

Oh stars, a cat. Other cats had always been bad news for as long as Spot could remember [which is up to about 2 moons ago, give or take].

"otherwise you'd risk losing that one"

The tom stiffened for a moment, turning to face the cat. "I... I don't want to loose him. I already lost his siblings, I can't loose Blazing, too," leaf stated, shuffling his paws. It was odd to encounter a cat on the moor, and he had never seen a cat with that many scars. At least she didn't tell leaf his name was Wildtwist and he ruined their life like everyone else did. She didn't seem like that kind of cat. "I-I just needed a place to rest. Today was rough. Plus, the moor seems pretty. How about ya?" he asked, answering the older molly's question. Blazing let out a tiny squeal, and Spot chuckled. "It's okay, baby. You're fine," he cooed, gently stroking leaf's paw on the kittens soft fur. A spitting image of his father. He turned back to the scarred molly, a gentle smile on the tom's face. But something was off. Why did he feel like he has seen this cat before?

Then, Just like with Wolfhive, Spot found himself trapped in a memory. Cats all around. Three cats on a giant rock, blurred out. And there the strange cat was, clear as day. Same scars and all. And he heard the faint whisper of her name. "Twilightstar." And then he was back. This never would have happened if he didn't loose his memory in the first place!

He could remember her very vaguely. "T-Twilightstar?" they asked hesitantly, folding their one ear back. "I-I'm Spot. But every darn rouge I see calls me Wildtwist and says I ruined their life. Woke up a couple of moons ago next to a rock, couldn't remember anything. I-I just want a place where me and my kit can be safe, but I don't think I'll be able to with all of those cats. Damn it, I can't even remember what I did to them!" leaf explained, pulling their newborn closer. Hold up. Why was Spot spilling everything when she hadn't said anything at all?

"What are you doing out here. Never thought that there would be cats on the moor, especially with an odd name like the one strangers call me," they asked. Sure, he could remember the mollys name, but it still made no sense. Stars, memory loss was confusing to spot! Nothing could ever be simple these days.

[ @Moonraven - sosososo sorry if this post is confusing, if you need it edited lmk ]

The cat seemed to care greatly about the kit, but she didn't understand why he was hauling the newborn around like this. He was looking for a place to rest but wasn't saying why. Twilightstar didn't bother answering his question and continued staring inquisitively at him.

Something must have clicked within his head for he suddenly spoke her name. Twilightstar's whiskers twitched, but aside from that she gave nothing away. Spot? Wildtwist? Neither name sounded overly familiar, but he had all but confirmed that he was recently in a clan. She swore it was ThunderClan, but clearly, she wouldn't be getting any confirmation. Oh dear, this was soundly a lot like the numerous amnesia cases that WindClan's had.

It sounded like he had caused trouble if he was being chased off repeatedly. She deepened her frown at the mention of her name, but the lack of recognition of who she was or even about the clans. She was not interested in wasting her breath explaining anything to him. He wasn't her problem. If he couldn't remember his life before being an outsider, Twilightstar wasn't interested in taking him. He wouldn't be able to tell her why he had left or gotten booted from his original clan in the first place.

"You already know why, I live on the moors. Although I'm sorry to hear about your situation, it isn't something I'd be willing to jeopardize my clan's safety for." She told him, rising. "I will not take you in, but I'm willing to take your kit. The newborn is young enough to remain within my clan's nursery. Or you can both leave, perhaps you'll find a nice twoleg to live with."

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
A warm purr welled up in Alderblossom's throat, and the tortoiseshell gave a respectful dip of her head. ''If it is alright with you, Twilightstar, I would like to go by the name of Robinsnow. I do not wish to keep my name just for it to remind me of ShadowClan. I want a name that I know I can prove my loyalty to WindClan under.''

--

Fogmuzzle dipped her head. ''I will admit that an apprentice spoke out of turn at the meeting I was killed at,'' The silver-and-white warrior admitted. ''I will also admit that I got onto her, and that's when my Clanmates started attacking me.''

''Sure, I may have said a couple of things that may or may not have gotten on a couple of cats' nerves, you know, but I don't think those things were deserving of death,'' Fogmuzzle's blue eyes narrowed thoughtfully. ''Even in StarClan, I could tell that there was a very strong tension in RiverClan, and I don't think Fadingsun should be at the head of that Clan. It'll only make things worse.''

@Moonraven [ I ACCIDENTALLY MENTIONED YOUR BROTHER IM SO SORRY- ]

"If that is what you wish to be called from now on, Robinsnow it will be." She told the newly named warrior. "You will get one chance here, and one alone. If you cause trouble or mess out you will return to exile." Twilightstar told her. She waited to make sure the molly's eyes were closed before leading her back to camp.
[Done]

-----
Twilightstar felt that she wasn't getting the whole story here and was getting agitated that she had to fish for more answers. Her tail swung behind her in sharp motions, and her expression remained stoic. This was not a good start.

"You're telling me that they murdered you for merely speaking out against an apprentice and getting on a few nerves?" That's it?" Twilightstar's tone took on a sharp edge. She ignored Fogmuzzel's comment about Fadingsun, still stuck on the lack of details being given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post

Dominion
▵ She/Her ▵
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

The black kitten jumped as she was startled at the sudden voice behind her, it was clear she wasn't paying attention. Her attention had been on the open moors before them, brown eyes taking in her surroundings. "Lost? I ain' lost, I'm on one big adventure!" she tried to sound confident but that was kind of hard to do in front of a much bigger cat. "Maybe you're the one who's lost here!" that's right, redirect it to someone else don't let them know you messed up.

@Moonraven
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Yup, stupid kittypet. Twilightstar debated carrying the cat back over the border or scaring her away. "You're adventure has led you to trespass on my territory." Twilightstar growled in the back of her throat. Twilightstar wasn't interested in entertaining kittypets today. "Leave and return to your home, now."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 26th, 2024, 04:10 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

@Moonraven

Fogmuzzle nodded and dipped her head. “Yes, Twilightstar. If you don’t want me here, I’ll leave.”

Robinsnow followed, eyes closed.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; May 26th, 2024 at 04:11 PM.
Old May 30th, 2024, 08:20 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
This is for any missing cats and outsiders. Missing cats must speak with Twilightstar or Fallownose before they are added back to the Allegiances.

Outsiders will do a brief introduction and reasoning as to why they want to join the clan with Twilightstar. Outsiders who are accepted will be allowed to roleplay as official members of the clan.

Outsiders must use the form for joining in the WindClan Resources and then post a starter. Any missing cats rejoining may post a starter here without the form.

Outsider Joining is currently open.
can i join as an outsider? I'm new so I don't know haw
Old Yesterday, 03:35 PM
THE SQUID

Bump Policy: anytime m8
My Mood: Crazy
WindClan Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Name: Bramble
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Reason for Joining: Was recently chased out of his original home by some very volatile minks.
Rank Request: Warrior, will start as apprentice
New Name Request (optional): Brambletuft
Mention Me: @Moonraven

Bramble stood at the outskirts of Windclan’s territory.
A clan seemed fascinating to a loner like him, especially considering he had no home at the moment.
For the last couple of days, he had been restlessly searching for a new place to live, but being in a clan?
That would be the best case scenario.
Nonetheless, however long he stood there nervously, the idea welled up in his mind.
Eventually, he called out to anyone in earshot;

“Hello? Is anyone there?”

stay sigma, chat!

Last edited by ashtuft; Yesterday at 03:36 PM.