Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Journey for the History...
Last post by squidz
Today 11:09 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:01 PM
Reedkit Finder!
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 10:59 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 10:41 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 10:22 PM

Old May 5th, 2024, 02:24 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default under a starry sky

( @Mica )

Against anything he'd experienced before, Fadingsun actually felt a desire to try to get close to an apprentice. In all the days he'd spent with RiverClan, this was the first time it had happened. Eaglepaw was much more tolerable than any other apprentice he'd known before; she was dedicated, passionate, and kind- not whiny, lazy, or annoying like so many youth wound up being sooner or later.

Dusklion seemed to like the 'paw, too, which was a great sign. Fadingsun wasn't sure how to go about forging a stronger mentor-apprentice bond, but perhaps just going out for a walk would be a good place to start? Maybe they could... talk? Talking about anything but training with an apprentice was an odd thought, but perhaps with his leadership it was time to start doing what was truly uncomfortable.

Making his way over from his own den, he poked his head into the apprentices' den. It was quite late, so he figured Eaglepaw would be in here. "Eaglepaw? I'd like to, uh, go on a walk with you, if you'd be alright with that? No training or anything, just... spending time together." Stars, could he get over the awkwardness? This was his own apprentice! If he should be able to have a normal conversation with any 'paw in this Clan, it should be her!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 8th, 2024, 12:27 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: under a starry sky

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 8 moons | 62/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Fadingsun - @occultation ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw had not been sleeping when Fadingsun called her, instead sorting through her rapidly swirling thoughts, trying to calm them for the night. It hadn't been working. Needless to say, Fadingsun's call was a welcome distraction. She had been hoping for some late-night training--maybe stealth? She heard rumors of ShadowClan cats being trained in stealth--but his admission of their walk being just... casual, had her ear flicking in concern. She was in trouble for something. There was no reason anyone would want to spend time with her save for training or to tell her something she was doing wrong. Had Dusklion said something? Eaglepaw had been doing her best to grow past her anxiety surrounding the head lionheart, and felt as though she was making progress. Maybe she was wrong.

Eaglepaw pushed herself to her paws, wobbling slightly as she bumped her paw on her moss nest, then pushed herself out of the den to see Fadingsun waiting for her. She tried to give him a big smile, but could tell it fell a little short. She cast her gaze up to the sky, her anxiety falling away in the presence of such a beautiful night. It reminded her of Her Place, except no bright ribbons of light swirled across this sky. She was immediately comforted, her form relaxing a little. Whenever she could see the stars, she knew everything was going to be okay. This time when she smiled at Fadingsun, it was softer and more genuine. "Where are we going?"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old May 19th, 2024, 10:47 PM

( @Mica )

Anxiety churned in Fadingsun's stomach as Eaglepaw appeared. Now he was past the point of no return; he had to commit to this little excursion of theirs, no matter how anxious it made him feel.

Clearing his throat, he turned toward the exit. "Right. I'm gonna take us out to Rugged Range. There's... something I want to show you."

A vague explanation, but if he told her ahead of time then it wouldn't be as impactful. In RiverClan these days, it was so easy to get caught up in what was happening in their stretch of land. It was easy to forget that there was a grand world beyond their own borders, with many others who had problems, lives, and dreams entirely separate from their own.

It was something he'd forgotten.

As they walked, he glanced down at his apprentice. "I want to tell you that you're doing a great job so far. I'm proud of you; you're going to make a great warrior one day." He meant it. Eaglepaw was one of the few cats in this Clan he respected these days; she was steadfast and loyal, two qualities that too many lacked these days.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 26th, 2024, 10:37 PM
The Ping You Dread

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 8 moons | 81/100
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Ah yes, she was absolutely getting murdered. Eaglepaw stared at the back of Fadingsun's head as they walked, mulling over his words. Something he wanted to show her? At the Rugged Range? Definitely a planned execution.

Eaglepaw was assessing how far she could get if she started running when Fadingsun began speaking.

He was... proud of her? He thought she was going to make a good warrior? All thoughts of running back to camp dissipated, and Eaglepaw felt a little sheepish smile creep across her face. Someone was proud of her. Someone had noticed the hard work she tried to put into the clan, and commended her for it. "Thank you." She meowed quietly, not meeting Fadingsun's gaze. She was afraid that if she did, she might start crying.

She hadn't realized how much she needed to hear those words. "I'm proud of you".

The little voices in her head could scream all they wanted about how he was just trying to catch her off guard, but the small, lonely little kit inside of her was smiling too wide for them to matter.

[OUGH THEM <33333]

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; May 26th, 2024 at 10:37 PM.
Old May 30th, 2024, 10:41 PM

( @Mica )

Fadingsun smiled in response to Eaglepaw's thanks. At some point, when he hadn't even realized it, he'd started to see her as... almost like a little sister. The idea of having to look out for someone freaked him out to no end, and it always ended up making him itch to run whenever he thought about it.

But, Eaglepaw was strong. Surely she'd be able to survive, especially with him helping watch her back. He wasn't sure if she had any other cats in the Clan she was close to. Should... he ask? Was that a bad idea? Did mentors often show interest in the social lives of their apprentices?

It seemed like a good thing to ask if he wanted to get closer to Eaglepaw, but at the same time, what if it somehow upset her? What if she didn't have any close friends?

Deciding in the end it would be best to hold his tongue on that particular matter, he quickly tried to scrounge up some other topic of conversation. "Have you given any thought to what your warrior name might be, one day?" There. That was good. Every apprentice liked talking about their warrior name... right?

Fadingsun hadn't chosen his name; it wasn't a bad name by any means, but there was a part of him that would always stay attached to just Fade. It was the name his parents had given him; that made it more special than any Clan name he could ever receive.
Old June 2nd, 2024, 08:49 PM
The Ping You Dread

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 8 moons | 89/100
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
The anxiety that usually controlled Eaglepaw was slowly leaking out of her the longer they walked. She even walked closer to Fadingsun, no longer lingering behind him in hesitation. When he asked about her warrior name, she hummed thoughtfully. "No," she admitted, "not really. Maybe Eagletalon." The name was a little unweildy, and she wasn't a huge fan of Talonpaw--not that the name had ANYTHING to do with him--, but for some reason it felt right. "Eaglefeather, maybe." Though if she was being honest, that felt too... weak. Vulnerable. Soft. Perhaps when she was a kit, when she still wanted to be a medicine cat, that would have been the name she hoped for. But that name felt like it belonged to a cat who was long dead.

---
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old June 4th, 2024, 10:08 PM

( @Mica )

Fadingsun was glad that Eaglepaw had a couple of ideas to respond with; it gave them something to talk about as they continued to head to Rugged Range. "Those are both good names; they do a good job of matching the eagle theme. If it were up to me, I think I'd name you... Eaglewatch. It seems fitting; you always seem to care about what happens to RiverClan. I remember when you were much younger, and you tried to help our Clan out when ThunderClan invaded."

It felt like a lifetime ago now. In some ways, Eaglepaw reminded Fadingsun a lot of Dusklion. They both had a lot of heart, although Eaglepaw was much more reserved in the ways she showed it. They both had a lot of care for their Clan, despite its... less than stellar track record as of recent. Eaglepaw had grown quieter and more to herself as she'd aged, but that made sense considering how doom-and-gloom life was right now.

Finally, they reached their destination. The ground dipped below their paws into a large impression in the earth. They were mostly surrounded by big rocks; Fadingsun leapt atop one. Turning, he extended his paw down to Eaglepaw so she could grab it; when she did, he'd hoist her up to join him. It was quite a tall rock; an apprentice of her age would have trouble getting up here on their own.
Old June 12th, 2024, 01:57 PM
The Ping You Dread

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 8 moons | 95/100
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw canted her head, considering the name Fadingsun had mentioned. Eaglewatch. While not a fan of the "watch" suffix, Eaglepaw could appreciate the meaning behind the name he suggested. His mention of the ThunderClan raid and Eaglepaw's involvement had the apprentice looking ahead, a distant smile on her face. "Yeah, I remember that. Thought I could impress everyone enough that they'd make me medicine cat apprentice." She barked out a laugh, though it was a little harsher than she intended. Her expression softened. "I wanted so badly to be useful, then. I still do, but..." Now that she was an apprentice, she could be useful. Often was, if Fadingsun's words were any indication. "Now I'm just grateful to be training as a warrior." Eaglepaw slid her emerald gaze to Fadingsun. "I was never meant to heal. I was meant to provide." For the first time in moons, the apprentice's eyes glittered with surety. "Prey, herbs, services. Being out here, in the territory--" she did a slow turn, still walking along with him as she did "--that is what I'm meant for."

By the time she finished, Fadingsun was extending a paw for her to take, which she did. With a swift upward movement, she was able to heave herself up the stone with Fadingsun's help. Letting go, Eaglepaw looked out over the view the rock provided, a low sound of contentment rumbling in her throat. It was... gorgeous.

---
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!