Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Shorecrest's kit and...
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 06:53 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:48 PM

Old May 15th, 2024, 10:49 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

WindClan Raptor Hunting

Event [#event]

He forgot to ask the Furies if they knew how to hunt raptors! Leechscar huffed to himself as he padded to the base of the Galewood, underneath his mother's den. So, it had taken him a little longer than he would have liked to convince her to let him hunt down the vultures in the territory. He finally got permission so long as he brought some of the older furies. He wasn't excited about hunting with relics, but he saw the wisdom in having some of them tag along.

Leechscar couldn't be in two places at once. He wanted to tackle the hills. The others would have to head to Twilight Falls. He needed someone who knew what they were doing over there. Outside of Batglare, Dapplebreeze, and Bravebird, Leechscar's never worked closely with Crowtooth and Hawkfur. Both seemed like ancient furballs, mousebrained at times, but easy to work with and dependable. So Leechscar was pretty sure he could make this work.

"WindClan, gather at my paws if you want to learn how to hunt some raptors," The Fury demanded, leaning down to give his scar a few licks. " Once we're done training, we'll immediately test those skills. I'll need warriors to accompany me to the Windy Hills and another to tackle Twilight Falls once I'm assured you can hunt vultures properly." The tom told them. Vultures should be way easier than hawks, they're big but don't normally attack living animals since they're carrion eaters, still dangerous in their ways though. Leechscar planned to lure them in with some fresh kill and ambush the large idiots this should be easy and quick so long as no one screwed up.

"Apprentices, depending on whether you have battle training and I deem you fit, will decide whether you'll be allowed to come on the patrols. Twilightstar didn't want any apprentices involved, but as you need the experience and there will be warriors around, she's agreed to let some of you come along." That had been an entertaining debate. Now he just had to ensure that none of the apprentices died or his mother would give him an earful.

How this works:
*Will spend from 17 - 23 training (unless training is completed faster) and from the 23 - 30 attacking vultures.
*I will use the clan-wide mention once, after that, I will only mention those who reply.
*I will try and inform you when my next post will be, if I do not get a response by my next post, I will assume you dropped the event and will no longer mention you.
*Apprentices without battle training will not be allowed to join the patrols to fight the vultures, but can still learn how to hunt raptors.
*If Apprentices don't have any hunting training, Leech will fling your apprentice to one of the other warriors or Furies for a quick lesson.
*Depending on how much interest this obtains will determine whether this becomes WindClan's new Clan Skill.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 16th, 2024 at 01:56 AM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 12:31 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Raptor Hunting

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Looks like someone was hopping on dealing with the vulture problem. Good on Leechscar, beating everyone else to the punch in getting things done. It was perfect timing too, the tunneler had just taken a patrol to clear out the crowfood from the territory and had found there'd been numerous raptors in the area. They hadnt attacked the large patrol of warriors the tom had lead, all keeping a firm eye on the birds but had they been a patrol of two or even four it mightve been different.

So, with the crow-food gone now and today blocked off to take out the vultures that'd be that issue cleared and the clan free to focus on Riverclan! As long as everyone was careful and didnt get taken by birds, of course.

Padding up Crowtooth waved a tail at Leechscar, trying to catch his attention as he muttered a "I know how ta raptor hunt but struggle wit' the leapin' part o' it." which was an obvious statement given the toms body type. All brick like brute strength and no cat like agility, Crowtooth could jump but not enough to be the perfect cat for it. He'd need to be paired with someone with the agility side of things to compensate while he could better function as a 'closer' to finish off the large bird once grounded. "If ya wanna shuffle some cats onta me ta train or ta tag team this wit' me Im keen fer whatever plan ya got goin'."

After all, this was Leechscars show and the tom wasnt here to usurp that. Even if he couldnt help but think of a once friend and namesake, Stagleech as he spoke.

@Undertaker
Old May 16th, 2024, 05:20 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Watertail padded up. He'd left Pumpkinkit and Orangepaw to sleep, the large Maine coon sat elegantly, his sharp gaze flittering around his clanmates with gentleness but also curiosity. Who would join? Who would protest to such a dangerous though worthy task? Being a senior warrior Watertail had come to realize.. all he had was worried these days.
Giving a light sigh Watertail looked up.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 16th, 2024, 06:55 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

S H R I K E P A W
He/*It - 7 Moons - WindClan Apprentice - Purrks: Skunky
Lean dark brown tom with a cream
chest and green eyes
3/100

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
[Shrike is not out to anyone
about his It pronouns]

Drat. He can't go on patrols due to having no stinking battle training. Well, he'll still learn how to hunt the raptors. It padded over to Leechscar, a disgusting odor emmiting from it's pelt. This would be an interesting experience.

[ OPEN ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 16th, 2024, 06:59 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Fanatic

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 25 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: Bewitched, Kitty Softpaws, Two Left Paws
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

OOOOOOO, learning to hunt and kill raptors? This would be fun!! Flashfeather stumbled out the warriors den, tripping over his paws several times before making his way to the gathering crowd of his clan. Flashfeather sat down, puffing out their cream and gray fur, green eyes flickering around to spot any cats he may know.

[ OPEN ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 16th, 2024, 07:19 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Rainyday
she/her || large grey she-cat with brown eyes

Hunting raptors, ey? Rainyday approached the base of the Galewood, listening curiously as the Warrior explained what would be happening. She tilted her head and cocked an eyebrow, smiling. Finally, WindClan would be getting off their bums and fixing this problem. She waited patiently for the next command, watching more cats gather around the meeting place.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old May 16th, 2024, 07:28 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Brightpaw heared the call and came. It was a good thing her mentor had given her a battle-training session recently.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old May 16th, 2024, 07:55 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Crippledoak paddled over without hesitation

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old May 16th, 2024, 08:28 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Hunting the raptors? That definitely seemed like a skill Deadmoon should try to learn, whilst it was on offer. She had a guess as to how it might work, perhaps one luring them down by looking dead-ish and other cats jumping them, but if Leechscar had a better method than that which would result in less injury she was all for hearing it. And once she knew she could teach Honeypaw and Duckpaw when she went over predator fighting. It would probably be worth it to do a rundown of all of the common threats at some point, dogs, foxes, minks, vultures, lynxes, that sort of thing. But for now, learn how to hunt the vultures. (OPEN)
Old May 16th, 2024, 08:51 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Starving

Vinepaw-7moons-tunnler-Dustbunny

Vinepaw trotted over near crowtooth the older tunnler in Vinepaw eyes was wise and cool even if he never exactly talked to crowtooth the knew his mentor had and well he would have to start working with him sooner or later besides he wanted to learn how to take down a raptor so that if he ever accounted one he would be prepared

Last edited by Tallstar; May 16th, 2024 at 09:29 AM.