Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:53 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dark
Today 04:52 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:30 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:12 AM
Plotfnder - Gathering...
Last post by Fish
Today 03:26 AM

Old May 15th, 2024, 10:38 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Silent Stalkers - WindClan Hunting Event

Event [#event]

Cormorantwing
WindClan Warrior

Cormorantwing launched herself up onto a nearby rock that jutted just above the warriors' den.

''WindClan, gather around! I have a challenge for you!'' The black mackerel tabby called out to her Clanmates, her green eyes glittering with excitement. ''I wanted to do a small hunting event - mainly for our apprentices, but warriors can join in, too.''

Cormorantwing tipped her head to the side. ''Depending on how many cats attend this event, they will be split up into groups with a couple of warriors as supervisors,'' The WindClanner explained with a graceful wave of her tail. ''The winning group of this event will be allowed to have the first picks of the fresh-kill pile after Twilightstar and Lightningstorm.''

HOW THIS WORKS:
- Cormorantwing has decided that she would host a hunting event!
- As she mentioned, depending on how many cats attend this event, they will be split up into groups with two or three warriors as supervisor.
- If your character is supervising a group, they cannot join in on the hunt.
- As Cormorantwing mentioned, the winning group will get the first picks of they prey pile after Twilightstar and Lightningstorm.

!!! My next post with Cormorantwing will be later this evening. !!!

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 15th, 2024 at 10:45 AM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:44 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Silent Stalkers - WindClan Hunting Event

Kestrelsoar-She/Her(MtF)

-------------

Kestrelsoar walked into the event. She hadn't been involved in many events, so why not participate in this one?

-----------

Old May 15th, 2024, 11:21 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sleepy

Vinepaw-7 Moons-Tunnler-Dustbunny

Vinepaw padded over to the event excitedly this sounded like fun I wonder if we will be allowed to hunt in the tunnels he thought to himself he looked around and waited for more of his clanmates to show up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
art by elaif
Stonetail-warrior-
Stonetail heard the event being announced and decided to join as a supervisor I wonder if Shrikepaw would like to join
@Bean(Shrikepaw mention)

Last edited by Tallstar; May 15th, 2024 at 02:15 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 11:35 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Birdpaw joined.

Foxpaw joined.

Adderpaw joined.

Caterpillarpaw joined.

Swanpaw joined.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old May 15th, 2024, 02:24 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw’s ears twitched as he looked up at the sudden call in the clearing. Oh it was a warrior that he didn’t know that well but a hunting competition sounds awesome! The blonde gave a couple of last licks to his paws, they were irritating him again. The skin was red and calloused oddly, but he didn’t pay much kind to them. They were clean for the most part so any day now they would go completely back to normal, no worries yep yep! His green eyes landed on Comorantwing and then to some of the other cats that have gathered. He wasn’t sure if hunting should be what they focus on right now though, he means, hunting is super important but also with the lingering threat of Riverclan weighed down on his little bones. Had Fallownose’s murder been given a place as deputy? Well of course! That was such a Riverclan thing to do! They were going to pay but in the meantime the clan needed to be taken care of! Hence the hunting, that was so smart! Miss Comorantwing is so smart to think through things like that!

Pushing away the dread that always seemed to be stalking in the shadows nowadays Rabbitpaw trotted his way over easily and spotted Vinepaw among the gathering cats. He was training to be a tunneled too right? With Dustbunny? That’s so cool! Maybe Rabbitpaw could show the other apprentice how to hunt voles and moles in the tunnels just like how Crowtooth taught him! The blond padded over and took a seat besides Vinepaw and offered the younger tom a smile, “Heya! You’re training to be a tunneler too, right? I’ll have to show you some hunting stuff that Crowtooth taught me! Well if we’re hunting underground though I can help you out with land hunting as well if you want!
[ @Tallstar - Vinepaw ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 15th, 2024, 02:40 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sleepy

Vinepaw-7 Moons-Mentor Dustbunny
Vinepaw looked up at the apprentice "Oh hey Rabbitpaw! Yep, I'm training to be a tunnler he says happily "Although I haven't been in the tunnels yet Dustbunnys been a bit busy but I would love to learn a few tricks to help" he looks at the ground for a moment then looks back up at rabbitpaw "Ive been thinking about the gathering a lot and well do you think ill have to fight riverclan I don't have battle training and to be honest it scares me." he stops again for a moment but then says "I know it sounds like cowardice but when we were at the gathering I was so jumpy"

Last edited by Tallstar; May 15th, 2024 at 02:42 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 06:53 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: Silent Stalkers - WindClan Hunting Event

Event [#event]

Cormorantwing
WindClan Warrior

Cormorantwing gave a determined lash of her tail. ''Come on, warriors and apprentices! We need cats to join so we can get the prey pile stocked by sundown.''

!!! My next post with Cormorantwing will be first thing in the morning when I wake up for school. !!!

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 15th, 2024, 06:58 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Warmsun Joined In.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 15th, 2024, 07:34 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Sad

Snowpaw bounded up. "Me, me!" She yelled. She was all for this!
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old May 15th, 2024, 07:36 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Vinepaw-7 Moons-Mentor Dustbunny
Vinepaw looked up at the apprentice "Oh hey Rabbitpaw! Yep, I'm training to be a tunnler he says happily "Although I haven't been in the tunnels yet Dustbunnys been a bit busy but I would love to learn a few tricks to help" he looks at the ground for a moment then looks back up at rabbitpaw "Ive been thinking about the gathering a lot and well do you think ill have to fight riverclan I don't have battle training and to be honest it scares me." he stops again for a moment but then says "I know it sounds like cowardice but when we were at the gathering I was so jumpy"

Lightningpaw had come over at the moment that Vinepaw had begun to talk about Riverclan and not wanting to fight them due to fear. "A bunch of mouse-brained cowards if you ask me! The lot of them! They only ever attack when they have the numbers or strength advantage! I hope I am allowed to fight them! I'm going to show them what a true Warriors Apprentice can do!" Lightningpaw hissed as he approached seeming interested to join the Hunt after all although what seemed to really get him in the area was mention of Riverclan.