Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:30 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:12 AM
Plotfnder - Gathering...
Last post by Fish
Today 03:26 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:06 AM
You don't learn to fight...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:52 AM

Old May 5th, 2024, 07:06 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default The Finest Ways to Land a Kill

Kamiko

Male / 6 Moons / Rouge/Outskirts / Pansexual
White, Black and Gray tabby tom with very dark markings, bright and round blue eyes, prickly fur, and a large scar across his clouded left eye

Nah, ‘course I didn’t murder a guy! Get your facts right, man- I killed three, not one!
~Kamiko

✽❀✽

♫ “Skip, trip, fall it a pit, break a hip,” ♫ Kamiko sang out into the darkness shamelessly, letting the airy notes hover awkwardly in the air as he moved.

Time had passed and his wounds from the accident were recovering well. At least, they had healed enough to allow him to prance on through the forest without falling over in pain and bleeding out all over again. In Kamiko’s opinion, that was enough to show that he was completely fine. Sure, basically half-blinded with blood constantly pouring out from the wound like a water fountain, but that was nothing! Life could be worse- at least he had any life at all.

The misty air, damp with the occasional raindrops falling down from the sky, held each note, the silence making way for whatever freak’ish noises Kamiko wanted to make. There were so many ways to ruin silence; Shrieking and singing off-key was only one of the variety of nonsensical sounds he could make effortlessly. But for now, he would just stick to singing.

♫ “Not gonna lie, I can’t count all the times I prayed for you to die, what a lovely life!” ♫

Kamiko ended the song there, light smile crossing his face as he walked slowly through the most and trees. Nothing like fantasizing over other cats’ deaths at midnight in a cold and eerie forest, he thought to himself. Perfect time, perfect temperature, perfect singing! Lastly, perfect combination. He proceeded to walk through the woods, stepping passed trees whenever they blocked his path into the unknown of the mist. With the song finished, the only sound was the quiet crack that popped whenever he took a step. A pleasant sound, I suppose, he thought, turning his head down to watch his paws as he walked. He squinted at them. But something still isn’t right. Huh, what a shame. I was sure going on a long walk like this in almost complete darkness would rid me of my restlessness… how wrong I was!

It was true. Maybe it was from all of the empty waiting for his wounds to heal just enough to allow him to get up without toppling over and knocking out all over again. Bleeding the living crap out of himself earlier hadn’t been his ideal method of fun. Kamiko preferred watching other cats bleed the crap out of themselves, instead of Kamiko himself having to- hey! A realization popped into his head, and Kamiko’s eyes widened. That’s it! There we are, I know what’s going on! Boredom- well, duh, duh boredom- but the unfulfilled desire for something dramatic… something… violent! At the thought, Kamiko’s smile grew, spreading across his face dreamily. Ah, and what a life it could be! Kill upon kill upon kill… no more boredom, not ever again! It would be beautiful, that’s what it would be! I’m sure my claws would enjoy it almost as much as me, wouldn’t they?

But when Kamiko took a look around the area, his smile drooped. There didn’t seem to be anything but heavy mist and lone trees, all scattered across the land. He could go hurry on back to Spook’s home early, but where was the fun in that? No, Kamiko wanted to some back with a story to tell- something interesting! Some… blood! It was that simple, so why couldn’t he get it? Why did life have to be so complicated!?

Kamiko slowed down a little, eventually coming to a full stop. So silently and sadly, he stood alone ip with misty air dampening his fur, leaving the naturally prickly strands to poke out comically like thorns. Yeah, no, Then and there, he made his decision. Going home even more miserable than he’d left was quite the opposite of what he’d left on a walk for. There’s absolutely no way I’m turning tail and walking off without some drama- some fun chaos! And it won’t even be that bad… promise, it’s just some fun…

One kill, that’s nothing…” He mumbled to himself underneath his breath. It wasn’t anything new for Kamiko to talk to himself, it was helpful when it came to organizing his mind and plans. He found that saying things out loud increased his chances of remembering them, going through with their spoken plans, and most importantly, believing the words. He continued, raising his voice just a little. “…nothing but some fun. What’s the world gonna do anyway, kill me to? Ha, already tried that time and time over again- dummies, I’m invincible!

His flame of confidence was back to flickering and shining, and Kamiko lifted his head. He glanced around briefly again, this time just confirming that there wasn’t a cat sitting out in the open waiting for him to sink his teeth into their waiting throat. As expected, there was nobody. So what? He asked himself. It didn’t matter if someone didn’t come running at him, screaming for him to hurry up and murder them- he could do the job of searching just fine. Boy, this’ll be entertaining! He told himself, starry eyed.

So he picked up his feet and got a move on, returning to skipping along through the forest. He found the first lyric of the song he’d finished just a minute ago and started it up all over again, this time extra quiet to keep a potential victim from hearing the sound of his song. He was going to look for somebody to ruin- to tear up, just as he’d hoped to for so long. Here he was, off to a good start with beginning his dream. This dream just so happened to revolve around psychopathy, blood, and other questionable topics, but Kamiko coudln’t care less. He was going to have fun whether the world liked it or not.

He was going to have fun whether anybody liked it or not. This was all he wanted, some fun, some chaos, and some fresh blood, and if somebody tried to get in his way, they’d only suffer the misfortune of becoming a part of his fun.

This is the beauty of this kind of craziness; Life stops getting more interesting. There was always something beautiful and bloody to come.

✽❀✽

// So apparently I’m not very good at making starters, lol- well, I apologize if anything looks funny when it shouldn’t. Enjoy. \\

~ @lys.luvbot ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old May 15th, 2024, 12:24 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: The Finest Ways to Land a Kill

┊Cliff
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

Cliff had been lying under a tall oak tree for what felt like an eternity, her twisted leg making it impossible for her to find her way back to ShadowClan. She couldn't shake the worry about her daughters, BlackberryKiss, SilhouettePaw, StarryLight, and a few others whose names were shrouded in the fog of her memory. If only she hadn't ventured out for a walk that fateful day, perhaps she wouldn't have found herself stranded, hungry, and more isolated than she had ever been in the elder's den. Cliff lay beneath the towering oak tree, her leg twisted and her thoughts consumed by worry for her daughters and the other cats from ShadowClan. Stranded, hungry, and isolated, she longed for the familiar company of her clanmates. As she leaned against the rough bark, she meticulously groomed her fur, her weary eyes scanning the surroundings for any sign of life. With a feeble effort, she leaned against the rough bark of the tree, her old bones trembling beneath her fur. She meticulously groomed her long orange and white coat, her weary green eyes scanning her surroundings for any sign of life. A part of her longed for the company of a kind soul, someone who could offer her food and companionship. In ShadowClan, prey had been plentiful, and she had never felt alone. Exhausted, she allowed her body to sink back onto the unforgiving earth, closing her eyes for just a moment's respite. However, her brief moment of peace was shattered by the sound of a cat nearby, singing a haunting melody that sent shivers down her spine. She whimpered softly, her frail form clinging to the comforting solidity of the tree that had been her only companion for the past few days.

@Weekend-Wondering [Kamiko]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old May 15th, 2024, 05:46 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: The Finest Ways to Land a Kill

Kamiko

Male / 6 Moons / Rouge/Outskirts / Pansexual
White, Black and Gray tabby tom with very dark markings, bright and round blue eyes, prickly fur, and a large scar across his clouded left eye

Nah, ‘course I didn’t murder a guy! Get your facts right, man- I killed three, not one!
~Kamiko

✽❀✽

Kamiko raised his head and prepared to let out more eerie song, ready to break the peace of the misty air all over again. But then without warning something interrupted him, and the young tom froze. There was a sound- he was sure. It was quiet, quiet and soft… but a sound was a sound. It hadn’t belonged to any sort of breeze or mist, that was for sure- it sounded too creature-like. It sounded too cat-like. Head still raised, Kamiko let his eyes scan the area, thinking back on the small sound as he did. Had somebody said something to him from a distance? Well, that would be odd… why hadn’t they called him again once he didn’t catch on? No, it sounded something like a dog-whine… a whine… a whimper? His blue eyes flashed.

It seemed rather… near, He told himself, lowering his head to get a proper look at the ground beneath the trees. Cats were normally unable to fly, therefore making the ground the most likely place to look, right? If only I didn’t have my nose all cut up, could’a smelled ‘em out. He was beginning to feel irritated with the darkness that surrounded him, it made it incredibly difficult to locate the source of the whimper. What if had just been the whistle of the breeze, and now he was just stupidly looking around for the air itself? What if- there.

Kamiko smiled and felt his whiskers twitch. There was an old she-cat beneath an oak tree not too far away, and it seemed she hadn’t noticed him yet- well, she hadn’t seen him yet. The tom’s heart leapt, and immediately, he knew exactly what he planned on doing. This is- this is my chance! A chance to start something, and… and get my drama… oh, that cat’s gonna get DEAD! Kamiko made sure to drop into a careful crouch before the elderly she-cat could notice him, picturing other hunters’ hunting positions in his head and using images to properly position his own body. Once he had it right, he began to creep forward. Here I go, He told himself. He was going for the kill- he was going to took like Toni, and even Spooks! Speaking of the strange, ghostly tom- he had quite a strange method of threatening and attacking cats, now didn’t he? Why shouldn’t I give the spookiness a try? But the mean, clearly threatening thing wasn’t completely Kamiko- no, Kamiko had to add some personality to this. Some style.

So Kamiko grunted silently, gathering up his voice. He made sure he was still hidden behind the nearest oak trees and tall grass. Then finally, once he was just close enough to the stranger to speak without being too terribly obvious, he spoke, unusually softly and breathily. “Goodness, why the loneliness? Don’t you feel rather… elderly to be so lacking of company?” Kamiko was aware that he was no God of the Shadows, so he quickly hurried away from the spot where he’d just spoken, hurrying away from the direction his voice had just come from as quickly and silently as he could, zipping through the tall grass until he found another tree to stand behind. Then once he had a new spot, he peeked over at her from behind the tall oak. He noticed something else, soemthing new and certainly important; She was unusually thin, even for a scrawny elder. Hunger was most likely the answer. He spoke again. “[B]And is that starvation I see? Oh, misery, misery… May I take it off your mind with a little something else?[B]”

And now for a hit, maybe? Kamiko thought about it, and made his decision. It wasn’t like this old, drying rag could do anything about it, now could she? Still crouched, he zoomed over her way, lightening the weight of his paws as much as possible to stay silent. Then he unsheathed his claws, and paused just behind her. Excitement was swarming his heart and soul, and he could feel a pounding in his chest like all of the enthusiasm he’d ever felt in his entire life had been preparing him for this very moment. The joy was clear in his tone when he whispered in a high-pitched breath to the stranger, “Boo!

Then he sprung forward and above her, aiming to tear his claws across whatever area of her face he could get to. Whether he managed or not, he landed decently gracefully a few mouse lengths away from her and sprinted off towards another tree. Now this feels about right, He promised himself, smile wide across his face. THIS is the life I need… and THIS is a start!

✽❀✽

// I notice that this turned out kind of long. If this is too lengthy, there’s no problem with me shortening more Roleplay posts with Kamiko + Marshy’s w/ Primrose and Cliff roleplay replies. By chipping off some unimportant details, I could make it happen if necessary! Have a nice day! ^^ \\

~ @lys.luvbot ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~