Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:53 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dark
Today 04:52 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:30 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:12 AM
Plotfnder - Gathering...
Last post by Fish
Today 03:26 AM

Old May 14th, 2024, 08:23 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Claw and Conquer - ShadowClan Event

QUILLPAW
he/him. 7 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ no purrks ]

quillpaw stands there idly – that is, until his mother shows up. immediately, his eyes are locked on her, watching her approach redrobin. large ears swivel in the direction of the two mollies as he catches bits and pieces of their conversation. all seems fine for the most part – he's not sure why there was such a problem with sheathed claws. his eyes narrow just a tad as he watches redrobin spring back over to springblossom and tuftdance.

then the lithe tabby was back to searching the group for a partner. except, then, moonmeadow approaches his mother and redrobin and he just cant stop himself from inching closer, eager to hear what the new enforcer had to say. a lecture, how boring, he thinks with a disappointed sigh. he notices his father marching over and – okay, now he has to listen.

quillpaw didn't expect to hear darkfall absolutely tear into redrobin, though. he agrees with very few points, and disagrees with a lot of what his father says. he frowns, giving darkfall the nastiest side-eye in the history of side-eyes as the enforcer continues snarling. he's acting as if she's insulted our family, he scoffs. redrobin's response? she simply gives up and calls off the event. his father (who he thinks is acting more like a kit than the so called enforcer hes supposed to be) is whisked away upon mossfreckle's arrival. mistlewhisker steps in.

he can't help but feel a sense of disgust and embarrassment. with that, the apprentice leaves. absolute imbeciles.

[ reaction post ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 14th, 2024, 08:25 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Half blind tortoiseshell she-cat with blue-green central heterochromia. The markings on her fur swirl into beautiful heart-like and flower-like shapes.
She/Her | 21 Moons | Social Butterfly
Purrks:
Agatha Kitty | Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Letting out a sigh, Springblossom shook her pelt and eyed the two Enforcers and the Deputy, as well as the leader. Well, this escelated quickly. What was intended to be a wholesome and essential battle training session had spiralled into something not worth being a part of. Nervously narrowing her eyes and scanning around the place, she decided it wasn't the best to be near all these superior cats when they were almost all pissed.

She turned to Mistlewhisker, and with a quick nod, she stepped back.

"I'll... Go help Lostspark to get Redrobin. She might need a paw," Springblossom turned and went after the calico she-cat. "Mouse-brain." She muttered under her breath, scowling.

{ @Rose - @paris - @taillow - @Mica }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Fallenmoon looked around confused

Mothcloud nuzzled Iceclaw softly. "What did I miss now?"

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 14th, 2024, 08:56 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

he/him // 7 moons
35/100

---

Well this was certainly turning out to be disappointing. Watching the madness unfold he leans in closer to Magpiepaw to whisper to her, eyes still locked on to the older cats all but at one another's throats.

"Well so much for sparring." He meows quietly to her. "What a bunch of mouse-brains."

Maybe he shouldn't be gossiping right in front of the ones he was talking about but at this point? He could care less. Redrobin storms off, the deputy is suddenly involved, as well as the medicine cats... What fools. Scrambling around as if their heads had been cut off. Shaking his head he rises to his paws and begins to pad away from the commotion, back toward the apprentices' den.

"You're welcome to follow me if you also want to escape this nonsense."

And with that he takes his leave.

magpiepaw | @Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Oh there it was, all the freaking shenanigans. Magpiepaw couldn't agree more, they were mousebrains, about as educated as kits. Perhaps other and more capable cats had the exception, but a select few of them were total nuisances. What a way to ruin her fun, her battle training! The small she-cat groaned all of her pent up energy and adrenaline now having no place to go. Oh, screw this! Until they got that baby of a warrior (Redrobin) back into camp (but even that was optional, personally Magpiepaw would've left her out there), she was a sitting duck. And she was SOOOO excited too! All the sparring, the fun, the rush of battle. Again, again and again, it was stripped from her.

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming," Magpiepaw replied to Bitternpaw immediately, not having the patience to deal with such unnecessary commotion. At least the other apprentice was smart enough to whisper their opinions, if it was up to Magpiepaw she'd be hurling insults like frog guts! Speaking of frogs...

Magpiepaw quickly grabbed a skinny frog from the fresh kill pile, her fur bristled like an angry bush. She almost looked average sized that way.... Almost.

She shredded the prey gruesomely on her way to the apprentice den, stopping every few moments or so to actually eat the slimy mess. Magpiepaw actually thought frogs tasted good which was a plus for her. Or maybe she just got used to the slimy texture, or maybe it was just the blood that was in them she craved. It didn't matter that much, Magpiepaw wasn't about to think about frogs in any meaningful way.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 15th, 2024, 06:13 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: Claw and Conquer - ShadowClan Event

Event [#event]

Redrobin
ShadowClan Warrior

The calico slunk back into the ShadowClan camp with Lostspark and Mirepaw on her heels. Redrobin held her head and tail high as she padded over to the small rock she had called the event from, and leapt atop of it.

Strong muscles rippled beneath her pelt, and the warrior flashed Springblossom a grateful look. ''I appreciate the offer, but Lostspark and Mirepaw already found me.''

She then turned to where Mossfreckle was confronting Darkfall, and her lips curled in the beginnings of a snarl. ''Darkfall, I advise you go with him. After your little outburst earlier, you're not welcome at this event, and that is my conclusion,'' Redrobin whisked her tail. ''You won't be welcome at any events that I host. Do I make myself clear?''

Green eyes narrowed, Redrobin glared at Lostspark's former mate coldly. ''The words you said to me are words that you could have left unsaid, but you refused. So, for that reason, you are disqualified. Do not let me see you here, at any event that I host, or even around me unless you are stuck on patrol with me.''

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @sillycreatur @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Krispedia @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Forgetfulshape @Slickback!

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 15th, 2024 at 06:36 AM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 09:51 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

Weak. Pathetic.

The words that The Spectre had used to describe Redrobin had been harsh, sure, however, he felt his point was only proven by the fact that she canceled the event and left. She hadn’t even tried to stick up for herself. He thought that it was laughable that someone who preached about doing things ‘the ShadowClan way’ was such a mouse-heart. His eyes narrowed as his daughter, Mirepaw, and her mother went after the she-cat, but he said nothing. Then, it was Mistlewhisker’s turn. The new deputy was doing some crowd control it seemed, however, she was directing her anger in his direction. Why? He had done little more than tell the truth. The premise behind the event, while good, was completely undermined by the fact that the rules were simply counter-intuitive and contradictory. Not willing to back down, he raised his chin and met her stare. The Spectre respected Mistlewhisker, yes, but he wasn’t going to compromise – not on this.

In the midst of their staring contest, the lithe form of the younger of the healers appeared at his side. His ear flicked when his name was called and looked down at the smaller tom, squinting scrutinizingly. ”Anger?” He echoed in a confused tone ”Now why would I be angry at myse–” His thoughts were interrupted by a very should-be-lying-down-and-resting Silverlark. Stars alive, someone needed to get back in the medicine den. Turning back to Mossfreckle, the dark-furred tabby gave him a hard look before gesturing to the youngest of the enforcers ”Fine. Let’s take that one wit–”

Stars freaking dammit, another interruption. Spinning around to once again face the host, his eyes blazed with unhindered fury. Instead of immediately tearing her a new one, he did something odd. He laughed. It was a hollow, empty laugh, devoid of any feeling or joy, an eerie sound that was very much unlike Darkfall. Forcing the slight limp out of his walk, he padded forward until he was right in front of where Redrobin was standing. ”I advise you keep your mouth shut,” He said, lips turning into a snarl ”It seems that you’ve forgotten your place, so allow me to remind you. You have no right to order a superior around, much less any warrior of the same rank as you – especially after your pathetic display earlier.” The massive tom then stood up straight, bright blue eyes fixed on Redrobin’s every move as he unsheathed his claws. ”One more word out of you, and I will personally liberate that tongue that you clearly can’t hold onto from your mouth and you will spend the rest of your days mute. Do I make myself clear.” A rhetorical question, as he didn’t want an answer.

This cat lacked any sort of authority and had the gall to boss him around? Yeah, no. That would not do. Both The Spectre and Darkfall were not ones to abuse their power, however, they would also not be disrespected by a lesser cat. Redrobin must’ve forgotten that as an Enforcer, his authority was second only to Dawnstar and Mistlewhisker (and technically Hawkbite and the medicine cats, but semantics). He could do whatever, wherever he pleased. Additionally, not just as an enforcer, but as the head of the guards as well, she had absolutely no right to bar him from anything. He then turned and casted a glance towards Mistlewhisker, and then to Dawnstar. ”Next time she dares tell me what to do, I’m killing her.” He said in a monotone voice before beginning to make his way back to Mossfreckle. The oriental was right, he needed to get his wounds treated and they needed to get Silverlark back in a nest, but star’s above, everyone wanted to start with him. Darkfall had done a lacking job as of late, however, The Spectre wasn’t going to let that slide anymore. He was going to remind them just who the hell he was.

He was a ShadowClan warrior, an Enforcer, and he would not be weak.
[ @paris @Mica @ellie @Undertaker just a head's up, unless physically restrained, Darkfall (aka The Spectre will attack Redrobin if she says anything mildly hostile towards and/or about him again before he leaves]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:14 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

Redrobin
ShadowClan Warrior

Redrobin let out a sharp hiss. ''I think you've forgotten who's hosting this event, Darkfall.''

Redrobin tipped her head to the side, green eyes narrowed. ''I think that would mean exile,'' She meowed coldly. The calico glanced at Lostspark. This must have been why the Enforcer had left Darkfall in the first place. ''You are not Clan Leader. You are not Clan Deputy, and you are not ShadowClan's Enforcer Commander, and I'll be damned if you ever make it to either one of those titles.''

A low growl rumbled in Redrobin's throat. ''I would like to see you try to lay your claws on me, Darkfall. You know what?'' A snarl had Redrobin's lips curling back to reveal sharp teeth. ''I dare you to lay your claws on me.''

The warrior jumped down from the rock, fur bushed up and dark ginger tail lashing behind her. Strong muscles rippled beneath her pelt, and Redrobin stole a glance at Dawnstar and Mistlewhisker, hoping that one of the two - or even both - would back her up.

[ nah, sorry - I don't give major injury perms

oh, and just a note <3 with your permission, dark, could red be the one to win this? :0

taker and mica, don't let dawn or mistle try to stop them because I wanna see an epic fight lol - I honestly think Dawnstar would be entertained by this, especially with redrobin's motive and ferocity.

also with your permission, dark, Redrobin is going to give Darkfall some scars to remember her by, and they wont be light /lh

omg, rose and tai, you two should have lost and mire cheer red on :3 (not forcing, just a suggestion)

oh, and dark- I did make it to where redrobin lost her sister - applestream (NPC) - a couple of moons ago, so she's still fresh out of grief and it only lights her fire more. /gen ]

@Dark // @Mica // @Undertaker // @ellie // @Rose // @taillow

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Last edited by paris; May 15th, 2024 at 10:26 AM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:59 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 40 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker was starting to get a headache. What part of "enough" did these morons not understand? Mistlewhisker's comment to Dawnstar two moons ago during their fishing trip rang in her head.

"If they wish to behave like wastes of space, then they ought to learn to eat like RiverClan."

Never did Mistlewhisker think her own clanmates would be arguing with each other like the fish-cats, least of all Darkfall. Darkfall had earned Mistlewhisker's respect through moons of training, patrolling and being a strong, loyal tom. But that respect was quickly slipping away with each word that left his snarling maw. Mossfreckle had already attempted to take him back to the den to look at a nasty wound on his leg, but he would not stop pushing.

And stars, Silverlark was awake. Mistlewhisker's tail truly lashed in anger then. He was supposed to be on bed rest, and the caterwauling out here had brought him out of the den. "Mossfreckle, take Silverlark back to the medicine den. Silverlark," Mistlewhisker trained her one-eyed gaze on the young Enforcer. "I am glad to see you awake and moving. Let Mossfreckle ensure that you are capable of doing so in the future, and follow them." It wasn't an order, but it was damn well near one.

With that, Mistlewhisker turned to Redrobin and Darkfall. It seemed that everyone was leaving the event, so there would be no more event today. As Redrobin and Darkfall postured to each other, threatening violence, Mistlewhisker was half-inclined to let them go at it, if only to get some entertainment in place of the failed event. But she knew that Darkfall would absolutely destroy Redrobin, and from the way he was acting, he would undoubtedly kill her.

"You two. Shut your traps for a heartbeat and listen."

"Redrobin. I was willing to allow the event to continue, even after you left. Your instructions were contradictory, but with some changes they could have been useful for the event." A flick of her large tufted ear. "Now not only do you have no one to participate, you have only succeeded in making yourself look like a defensive fool. You wish to be the bigger cat here. Then be it. Do not justify Darkfall's claims."

Mistlewhisker glared at Darkfall. "You are an Enforcer, and Head Guard. Act like it." She hissed. Though, some of his words rang true. Redrobin was, in fact, a lower rank than him. But that did not give him the excuse to threaten to kill a clanmate. "Threatening to kill a clanmate? I thought you were smarter than that." Cold disappointment dripped from her words.

"Darkfall may not be the Clan deputy but I am. You will not fight, posture, or continue this conversation until Dawnstar decides it should be continued." She meowed lowly, low voice rumbling over the clearing with no room for argument. "I was willing to defend you and your event before you started acting like a kit and almost leapt into a fight that you would not walk away from." Darkfall had moons of training over Redrobin, plus his size. Mistlewhisker had seen him in battle, and it was nothing to scoff at. Something told her that here, he would not treat this as a regular spar.

Mistlewhisker padded the last few pawsteps until she was directly in between them, her hulking form towering over Redrobin and directly rivaling Darkfall's height. "If either of you continue this without Dawnstar getting a word in, I will rip your tongue from your throat."

[Please do not post again until Taker does. Thank you!]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; May 15th, 2024 at 11:01 AM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 11:06 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Dark - Darkfall @paris - Redrobin @Mica - Mistlewhisker [Thank you for waiting! So Dawnstar's not the type to sit back when so many cats are running their mouths in front of her, like she isn't there. If they want fight, they're fighting her, and she will straight-up try and murder both of them if they don't calm down after a few posts. You'll get a warning and if they don't back down they're dead. So up to you guys if you want to continue.]

Well, this was blown out of the water very quickly. Dawnstar watched as Lostspark showed up and started fussing about Redrobin's instructions, though valid points were made, she did feel like they were unnecessary. Then Darkfall showed up and made it worst, of course, he was harsher than Lostspark for no damn reason. The hell?! If Dawnstar didn't know any better she'd think Redrobin murdered one of his kits... or maybe the little show was because Lostspark was there, regardless this was his final strike.

While Mistlewhisker got up and start ordering cats about, Dawnstar continued observing until more Enforcers and even the medicine cat got involved. Did they not think that this was a bit much, I mean, the Queen of Mean was right there! Apprentices were starting to walk off, clearly, no longer wanting to be involved. Dawnstar was all for entertainment, but not when it was disturbing training or challenging her authority.

Before she could get to scolding everyone else on a power trip, except Mistlewhisker and Mossfreckle, Darkfall started going off as soon as Redrobin returned. Dawnstar couldn't even get a word in about Redrobin arrogance, Darkfall was worse. What the hell was this? SHE WAS RIGHT HERE? The only one with any right to throw her weight around in front of Dawnstar was Mistlewhisker, who had the only rank to succeed Dawnstar. Darkfall and Redrobin were way too presumptuous right now and Dawnstar wasn't having it.

Mistlewhisker started snapping at everyone, and right now she was the only one that made a lick of sense. She was certainly proving that she was smarter than everyone else here. Finally, someone understood that the Clan leader was right there!

"Redrobin, just because I allow cats to hold events doesn't mean you suddenly hold all the power in the stars and can ban whomever you feel like for petty reasons. If you want to ban a cat from an event you speak to me. If you can't handle a bit of constructive criticism, go back to the nursery and hide under the queens' tails! You better stand down before I put you in the ground permanently."

The Shadow Queen leaped off the Shadowledge. She could already see a fight brewing. Both of these idiots were pushing her limits, if they had death wishes she'd happily grant them. In a few powerful strides, she overtook Darkfall and blocked him from leaving with a challenge burning in her amber glare.

"Darkfall, I've had enough from you. You've forgotten your place, your rank's gone to your head. I say who dies and who doesn't. You've been walking on thin ice for moons, it's finally cracked. You're out of the Enforcers, and off the Guard. Perhaps some time focusing on your warrior duties will help you get your head on straight." These cats were driving her insane. She didn't know what was up Darkfall's ass but it would be her foot very soon if he didn't watch himself.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 15th, 2024 at 11:11 AM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 11:12 AM
High-Function Autistic

Redrobin
ShadowClan Warrior

Redrobin dipped her head respectfully to Dawnstar and stepped back. ''I'm sorry..'' She murmured quietly. ''I shouldn't have taken it that far, but losing my sister has made it hard for me not to lose my temper.''

The calico didn't look at Darkfall, but narrowed her eyes. She didn't get ripped to shreds like the tom did, and Great StarClan was she lucky. Dawnstar wasn't a cat whom should be messed with.

[ I do gotta say that redrobin's willingness to deal with Darkfall is impressive lol ]

@Undertaker // @Mica // @Dark

Last edited by paris; May 15th, 2024 at 12:56 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 12:18 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation
Pp: perms given by Ellie

The Spectre got ready to tear Redrobin a new one, but Mistlewhisker stepped in, saving the other warrior. Perhaps threatening to kill another clanmate was a bit much, but he didn’t care. Enforcer or not, he was not going to be met with disrespect.

Before he could move away, Dawnstar began speaking, stepping in his way. So he was to be demoted, removed from both Enforcers and the Guard? So be it. He wasn’t that same waste of space he’d been before, and would prove to Dawnstar and the others that he could achieve the rank once more. It’d take some time, surely, but he’d done it once and he’d do it again.

Bright blue eyes burned with challenge as he met the amber stare of the leader, not so much as flinching. He wanted to say something, argue that it was silly that he was being demoted over such a petty squabble, but he didn’t. He wouldn’t. He thought it silly that she claimed the rank got to his head, that was not the case. When the Spectre took over Darkfall’s mind, he decided he would no longer allow weakness into his heart and this was proof of that. Dawnstar had told Darkfall that he was soft, too soft for the clan, but was now punishing him for finally falling into the mold she had set for him. A bit frustrating, but he’d get over it.

”Very well, Dawnstar. While I did not appreciate their disrespect — I shall take this time, as you’ve said, to focus on my warrior duties and work to regain my previous position.” The large tom said, forcing the growl out of his voice. On the inside he was fuming, but Dawnstar had done no wrong, and challenging her, regardless of the condition of his leg was not a good idea. She had twice as many moons of experience over him, and while he may be slightly larger at the moment, he was not willing to test his mettle in what could potentially turn deadly. It was best to shut up and accept it for now.

At his side, Mossfreckle approached and murmured something along the lines of it was enough and time to leave. Fine. Tail lashing furiously, he grunted to the younger tom before inclining his head in a slight nod and pushing past Dawnstar to head to the medicine den.

This wasn’t over. Far from it.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here