Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Rani
Today 05:46 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:41 AM
Windy Hills
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:35 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:34 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:53 AM

Old May 14th, 2024, 07:15 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

ShadowClan emb(ARK)ing on a hike. [training thread]

Rookpaw, Birdpaw, Cinderpaw, Moonpaw, & Mirepaws Territory Tour

● - Completed
◌ - Not Completed
* - Optional

TERRITORY TOUR
Croaking Swamp
◌ Mourning Ruins
Icy Heartlands
Shadow's Break
◌ Saltmeadow March
◌ Whispering Wetlands
◌ Herondive Hollow

Moonlit Grove *
◌ Hidden Haven *

Last edited by Rose; May 23rd, 2024 at 02:57 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 07:48 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Cool Re: emb(ARK)ing on a hike. [training thread]

Lostspark had promised to spend time with her kits, so that was just what she'd do. Rising from the corner of the clearing where she'd taken to sleeping - Lostspark could not for the life of her sleep in the warrior's den. She had gotten used to the Medicine Den, and trying to move back into the warrior's den had proved unsuccessful. It made her feel antsy. But anyway... back to the highlight of her day.

"Birdpaw, Cinderpaw, Moonpaw, and Mirepaw! If you all could come here, I figured it'd be best to give you guys your territory tours?" She hoped they didn't feel awkward around her after the... family meeting. That was the last thing she wanted - more distance between herself and her family. Seeing another familiar pelt, Lostspark called out to that cat as well. "Sleepypaw, I know you've gotten your tour already, but you can join in if you'd like to."

[ @Mica - Birdpaw / @Neptune. - Cinderpaw / @Poprock - Moonpaw / @taillow - Mirepaw / @Estelle - Sleepypaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; May 15th, 2024 at 01:35 PM. Reason: forgot the bbcode
Old May 15th, 2024, 11:42 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: emb(ARK)ing on a hike. [training thread]

Cinderpaw
~<>~
12/100
7 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

A walk with momma to see the territory..? Ok, that sounded... ok. She could do that!! Not too bad... just don't do the wrong thing, step the wrong way, make a weird face. Any one of those things might ignite the yelling again and Cinderpaw wanted anything but that. She wasn't alone, though, Moonpaw, Mirepaw, Birdpaw and Sleepypaw had all been called up as well. Cinder wasn't sure what their opinions were, but she couldn't exactly ask either so she'd have to be left in the dark for now.

Wobbling up to her mother, Cinderpaw sits, tail curled over her front paws as they wait for everyone else, opening and closing her mouth a few times like she has something she wants to say, but both of them know she cannot speak even if she really wanted to. Instead, amber eyes focus on the ground, watching idly as ants scurry in and out of their hill.

[ @Mica - Birdpaw // @Poprock - Moonpaw // @taillow - Mirepaw // @Estelle - Sleepypaw // @Rose - Lostspark ]

Last edited by Neptune.; May 15th, 2024 at 01:35 PM.
Old May 17th, 2024, 10:34 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Birdpaw
ShadowClan
she/her | 7 moons | 24/100
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Lostspark - @Rose ] [Cinderpaw - @Neptune. ] [Moonpaw - @Poprock ] [Mirepaw - @taillow ] [Sleepypaw - @Estelle ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdpaw popped her head out of the apprentice den when she heard Mama call her name. Eagerly, the little apprentice skittered over to her mother and plastered herself to her side. Territory tour!! Oh wow!! She hadn't been very far into the territory yet, and not at all to the borders! Er, except the ThunderClan border, but she didn't remember a lot of that since she had kind of eaten some weird stick that made her sleepy. Couldn't hurt to get a refresher!

Plus, it was with siblings she actually liked!

And Moonpaw. He was there too.

Seeing that Cinderpaw had arrived first, Birdpaw gave her sister a smile while she waited for the rest of the group to show up.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old May 18th, 2024, 06:31 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonpaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

He had been so worried Momma wouldn't love him anymore after his blow up, but she did! She really did! Sure he would have to deal with his arch enemy Birdpaw, but who cares? MOMMAA TIMMEEEE!!!!!!

He didn't bother acknowledging his other siblings when he shot over to sit in front of Momma; wagging his tail like a puppy. They weren't worth his time. Instead his amber eyes were trained on Lostspark, and Lostspark only. "Momma I bet I could tell you everything about the territory, because I'm super duper smart!" He puffed out his chest proudly, before side eyeing his sisters. Unlike sooooooome of you idiots! Hopefully Momma would just gush over her intelligent son rather than ask for some tidbits, because he had not a single idea what anything outside of camp even looked like. He'd been on... one (?) herb patrol and the whole time he had been zeroed in on finding Momma's herbs.

@Rose @Neptune. @taillow @Estelle @Mica
Old May 19th, 2024, 09:56 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default one of these [things] is not like the other /ref /j

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey and white cat with grey eyes
rookpaw was thrilled to finally get a feel of the territory, the first step in the right direction perhaps, even if that meant awkwardly keeping up with lostsparks kin, her kin that also happened to be far younger than her. its fine, its no big deal, but it kind of is. she was probably just getting into her head with this again, it was less trouble to just do one trip so why not include her? but on the other hand these werent random apprentices but very specifically lostsparks own children..
conflicted, but exited, she stuck relatively close to lostpark, unwilling to go meddle with their fellow apprentices right now.
cinderpaw, who stood a bit wobbly on her three legs, and was also the first to appear after lostsparks call, looked a bit unsure as she sat, eyes cast down. it wasnt hard to get a feel of the kits, maybe rook was just getting overly confident but when birdpaw popped out of the apprentice den she was already sure that this cat was at least a bit more convinced about this whole deal. more actively awaiting it perhaps.
the third one, second to last if rook had properly kept track, was the exact kind of person rook generally didnt enjoy thinking about so she simply didnt. well, it was actually a bit harder than that but she had dealt with cats like this and this one was a literal child. head nodding and humming suppressed to keep up appearance, rook had always gotten the feeling it made cats uncomfortable, she settled on letting her striped tail tap the ground while waiting.

[ @Rose - lostspark; @Poprock - moonpaw; @Mica - birdpaw; @Neptune. - cinderpaw; @taillow - mirepaw ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 23rd, 2024, 02:57 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Once whichever respective kits (and an apprentice) had gathered, the amber-eyed feline took a moment to scrutinize Rookpaw before figuring it was likely about time the apprentice be given a little bit of trust. Standing, the lithe grey feline lashed her plumed tail against the ground to garner the attention of her pupils. That was what they were today - there would be no bias here. Lostspark had once been the Apprentice Enforcer, even in her warrior days, because of her tendency to steal away random apprentices for training.

"Follow me, keep up." She said, voice sharp. She wasn't entirely heartless though, and even had it been any other apprentice, Lostspark would still have done what she did now. She slowed down marginally from her usual brisk pace to a more normal one, because Cinderpaw was likely still adjusting to the use of only three limbs.

Croaking Swamp was the first area Lostspark led them all to, making sure they were all still with her as she went. She wouldn't abandon an untrained apprentice in the territory, no matter how much it may seem that way.

This area's land was a marsh, getting muddier and more unpleasant the deeper a cat went. "Watch your step. This is Croaking Swamp, one of ShadowClan's landmarks. You can hunt lizards, birds, and fishes here. I usually send patrols here for herbs like mushrooms and broom." She lifted a shoulder in a shrug.

"One day, if you're up for it, I can teach you how to swim."
She paused, gaze flitting to the former RiverClanner in their midst. "I reckon you can swim already, but don't test out these waters without ... adult supervision." Technically, Rookpaw was practically warrior aged, and taller than Lostspark already, but semantics. They knew what she meant. Wait for a properly trained warrior before committing to stupid stuff.

Shadow's Break was the next area Lostspark led them to, her ears flicking as she scented the air, making sure no predators lurked. "This is Shadow's Break, and just beyond is Icy Heartlands, where we're going next. We use this mainly as a herb gathering ground, but hunting is encouraged so long as you're not going around trampling all this greenery."

Picking her way over to the next landmark she had in mind, the herbalist inclined her head. "I just mentioned this one. Icy Heartlands. Named after Icestar, a former ShadowClan leader. A lot of the trees here are home to spiders, so if you're assigned to a cobweb patrol, you're probably coming here."

[ @Mica - Birdpaw / @Neptune. - Cinderpaw / @Poprock - Moonpaw / @taillow - Mirepaw / @Estelle - Sleepypaw / @alec - Rookpaw | I just wanted to get this over with quickly since it was requested the old landmarks be familiarized before the move - For tal and Estelle, you guys can say Mirepaw / Sleepypaw are with them, I didn't have Lostspark address it directly, kept it vague so you two can still join in if you wish! ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.