by silver.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:23 AM

Old May 15th, 2024, 06:09 AM
Just a small town girl

Bump Policy: I'm not big on it, but only one bump per day
My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Oooh, fresh mouse, Dawnkit thought. She loved shrew as well, but mice were the next best thing. She leaned down and took a bite, savoring the yummy flavors of the forest. "What's we doing today?" She asked Amberwhisker curiously. @Kacey!
Old May 15th, 2024, 09:58 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

, @Realm @Epiales

Purekit kneaded a feather, chewing it into shreds with a bit of fuzz hanging off the side of her mouth. her tiny pink jelly beans felt kind of ticklish from the feather causing her to giggle softly

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:06 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
, @Realm @Epiales

Purekit kneaded a feather, chewing it into shreds with a bit of fuzz hanging off the side of her mouth. her tiny pink jelly beans felt kind of ticklish from the feather causing her to giggle softly

Vixenpaw
|she/he|light orange and cream cat with green eyes|purrks: N/A| 5 moons| selectively mute|
"speak the truth, even if your voice shakes"

She furrowed her eyebrows at the kit nibbling on the feather. Feathers are bad for you, didn't the kit know? He gave a soft growl and bated the feather and the fluff away. She shook her head at the feather and pointed to her mouth. Bad kitty, not eating feathers. He picked the cat up by the scruff and dusted the area under her with his tail, before setting the little kit back down and tilting his head. She seemed happy, and she was giggling. She gave a smile at the young kit.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:09 AM
Love is dangerous

Bump Policy: when I don't respond in a while

Brightheart walked in, looking around, finds Purekit. "hello," he said softly.
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:20 AM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm View Post
Brightheart walked in, looking around, finds Purekit. "hello," he said softly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Vixenpaw
|she/he|light orange and cream cat with green eyes|purrks: N/A| 5 moons| selectively mute|

She furrowed her eyebrows at the kit nibbling on the feather. Feathers are bad for you, didn't the kit know? He gave a soft growl and bated the feather and the fluff away. She shook her head at the feather and pointed to her mouth. Bad kitty, not eating feathers. He picked the cat up by the scruff and dusted the area under her with his tail, before setting the little kit back down and tilting his head. She seemed happy, and she was giggling. She gave a smile at the young kit.
purekit squeaked as she found herself being lifted up, giggling at Vixenpaws actions, not fully understanding what the older cat was doing. rolling onto her back, the kit swipped playfully at vixenpaw with her tiny paws. squealling with delight when she heard Brightheart Speak her name

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:32 AM
death does not define us

Quote:

purekit squeaked as she found herself being lifted up, giggling at Vixenpaws actions, not fully understanding what the older cat was doing. rolling onto her back, the kit swipped playfully at vixenpaw with her tiny paws. squealling with delight when she heard Brightheart Speak her name

Vixenpaw

He sat and curled his tail around the kit, giving her a little lick on the ear. She was adorable! Which, at the thought, made her give out a little purr of happiness. Maybe he would take the kit out, then again, the kit was young. Which made her frown with the choice. Keep cooped up in here. She nudged the kit towards the opening on the den and tilted her head in question. Did the kit want to go out? Then Vixen could help her, of course. And maybe she can meet others!

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:50 AM
Love is dangerous

"she is adorable," Brightheart said to vixenpaw, "this your sister?"
Old May 16th, 2024, 08:09 AM
Call Me Zei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm View Post
"she is adorable," Brightheart said to vixenpaw, "this your sister?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Vixenpaw

He sat and curled his tail around the kit, giving her a little lick on the ear. She was adorable! Which, at the thought, made her give out a little purr of happiness. Maybe he would take the kit out, then again, the kit was young. Which made her frown with the choice. Keep cooped up in here. She nudged the kit towards the opening on the den and tilted her head in question. Did the kit want to go out? Then Vixen could help her, of course. And maybe she can meet others!
Purekit mewed and looked at the den entrance... just now noticing the hole to the outside world. perking her head up she tried to stand, but her paws wobbled and gave way...

but she tried again a few more times before finally standing... now to figure how to walk... She looked up at the older cats in a questioning gaze

Old May 16th, 2024, 09:30 AM
death does not define us

Quote:

Purekit mewed and looked at the den entrance... just now noticing the hole to the outside world. perking her head up she tried to stand, but her paws wobbled and gave way...

but she tried again a few more times before finally standing... now to figure how to walk... She looked up at the older cats in a questioning gaze

Vixenpaw

Vixen tilted his head at the kit in question before flicking his tail to the entrance, did she want to go out? She would help the kit out if she wanted to. He walked a bit forward with the kit, who, although was getting the hang of walking, still wobbled a bit. She kept near, making sure the kit didn't trip or hurt themselves. Eventually, Vixen bent down to pick the small kit up and brought her to the edge of the nursery entrance before gently letting her down and nudging her forward slightly. Vixen let out a slight cough before talking, just slightly, "go... out?" she asked, her voice quiet but hoarse from lack of use. He barely spoke but this kit was confused and there was no way of explaining it to the kit otherwise.

Old May 16th, 2024, 09:46 AM
Love is dangerous

Brightheart stays close by in case they need help but understands Vixenpaw when she speaks, asking if the kit wants to go outside.