Last post by SnowheartTC
Yesterday 11:46 PM

Old May 14th, 2024, 04:41 PM
Ratpalooza

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

SNAKEPELT

Non-binary | Moons: 21 | Kin: ? | Purrks: ?

Snakepelt lifted their head. An apprentice? They made sure to listen closely. They had never mentored before and wanted to make sure they didn't screw it up. When Wolfhive asked if there were any questions ... Snakepelt rushed to speak his.

"What parts of the territory are better to stay away from?"

Snakepelt asked. They weren't particularly sure, though they often went through the territory. Some things that weren't dangerous to warriors were dangerous to apprentices, though. And they wanted to make sure, again, that they didn't screw this whole mentor thing up.

OOC
sorry if I am a bit late! I've never actually mentored before, I'm kind of new. Is there any place I can go for tips and knowledge?

@BEAR. - Wolfhive @Katiethewolfchild - Porcupinepaw

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus

Last edited by rubberRatroom; May 14th, 2024 at 04:50 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 04:42 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive wasn't quite sure what was going on between these two. To him, it seemed like Sproutfleck had no clue what he was doing with Kestrelpaw, and now that he was getting called out for the lack of training he was acting like a concerned mentor.

Maybe Wolfhive's understanding was wrong, and he was missing a key detail, but it seemed very odd to him that Sproutfleck allegedly did all these things and couldn't find hide nor hair of Kestrelpaw. It just.. didn't feel right. "We can talk about this later." Sproutfleck and him were due for a chat anyway, and if he managed to handle this patrol with Kestrelpaw Wolfhive hoped to see improvements with both of them.

Kestrelpaw heard enough from Sproutfleck, and she'd come when called despite her poor attitude, so Wolfhive noved on. There was no point in waiting around. "I hope you were paying attention Sproutfleck, because I'm sending you two to Firefly Cove for battle training. Remember what I said and be back by Sun-high." They hadn't had questions yet, not for him at least, so he signaled they could leave with a flick of his tail.

[ @Rose @zBlaze ]

--- IMPORTANT OOC NOTE ----
This patrol is due 5/24 @11:59pm Pacific Time. If no report is made by then and an extension is not asked for prior to the deadline, punishments will be issued 5/25 for the offending stinkers. VM me if you need an extension!
Old May 14th, 2024, 05:15 PM
work is never done

Wolfhive twitched his ears at Snakepelt's question. It wasn't what he expected, but a question was a question. "Haggard Ruins. It's too dangerous to have untrained apprentices over there, even with that.. creature gone." Wolfhive also wanted to check it out, see what areas could be used and what needed to be avoided. He just hadn't yet had the chance.

"But, like I said a moment ago I'm assigning you the location once Porcupinepaw gets their tail over here." Judging by Snakepelt's reaction, he guessed the news of the new apprentice must've missed him. "Have you had a chance to work with them at all? I believe they were assigned to you during the last meeting."

[ @rubberRatroom give me a lil bit n i'll vm you! ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 14th, 2024, 05:23 PM
Ratpalooza

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy

Snakepelt shook their head.

"I have not, I was not aware."

OOC: (totally my fault for that, haven't checked the meetings! Will make sure to from now on :> )

@BEAR. - Wolfhive

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus
Old May 14th, 2024, 06:36 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 15/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Holy tail lights of fireflies, Sproutfleck was maaaaaaaaaaad. Like, mad mad. At her. Oh no. Nooo, she knew this would happen! Heck, Wolf-whatsitsname! A petulant scowl marring her maw as she slouched into a very unladylike posture, Kestrelpaw's ears pinned back against her skull as she sulked in her spot, eyes on the ground, shame glowing in her heart. Ugh, why was it her fault? She knew it was her fault, technically, but being scolded SUCKED.

Ears drooping lower and lower, the beige and brown cat kept her blue eyes on the ground. Bleh, she didn't want to clean out the nursery. That was for like, little kids! Shrikepaw should do that! Haha, if Shrikepaw had to clean the nursery it would be super funny- Oh no, she couldn't give her siblings a reason to laugh at her. Nooo, that was like, her worst nightmare! Ugh... but Kestrelpaw did like training, she swore! But doing it was soooooo boring. Sooooooooooooooo boring. Wait, um, Sproutfleck was still talking. Right. . . blah blah blah. Kestrelpaw internally made a silly face in her head, and then another part of her brain scoffed, and then another part of her brain chided her for not listening to Sproutfleck's angry words.

Oh no, why did he sound disappointed? And oh no, why did that feel bad? She didn't want to feel bad! That wasn't fair! Only Papa was allowed to make her feel bad, and that was cuz she wasn't being a good daughter. Where was Papa, anyway? She wished he could be her mentor, then she'd have been a warrior by now! Ha! Imagine that! A warrior at five - almost six - moons! She liked the idea of that, she really did. But that meant more training.

Pouting slightly, Kestrelpaw begrudgingly got to her paws. "Fineeee." She sighed dramatically, and then perked up excitedly. "Aha! I know what Firefly Cove is! Sproutfleck showed m-" Oh, right, she was sulking, and Sproutfleck was mad at her, and she'd also wandered off in the middle of their lesson last time so... Yikes.

[ @BEAR. - Wolfhive / @zBlaze - Sproutfleck ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; May 14th, 2024 at 06:36 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 08:48 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Porcupinepaw arrived. @rubberRatroom @BEAR.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old May 14th, 2024, 10:03 PM
work is never done

Wolfhive twitched his nose. "Well Snakepelt, see to it you try paying attention during meetings. It'll help you pay attention to territory issues and threats so you can avoid danger." His gaze rested on Porcupinepaw as they approached. "I hope you were listening Porcupinepaw." They didn't have much of a reaction to anything that was said, so he was going to assume they were nothing but incredibly attentive and invested. Otherwise... this might be unfortunate for them.

"Snakepelt, I want you to take them to Sunkissed Creek. We recently got it back from ShadowClan 'n I wanna make sure we take advantage of the spot. The trees around it look like they'd be great for beginner climbers, so go ahead and teach them how to do so. Be back by Sun-high and let me know how Porcupinepaw does."

[ @rubberRatroom @Katiethewolfchild ]
--- IMPORTANT OOC NOTE ----
This patrol is due 5/24 @11:59pm Pacific Time. Snakepelt (ideally) or Porcupinepaw can report back in this thread - it doesn't need to be fancy, Wolfhive just wants to know how things went. If no report is made by then and an extension is not asked for prior to the deadline, punishments will be issued 5/25 for the offending stinkers. VM me if you need an extension!
Old May 15th, 2024, 07:08 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior
Flock Together Tier 2 [ ACTIVE ], Beefed Up Tier 3 [ ACTIVE ], Lyrebird's Lullaby [ ACTIVE ]

Larkswoop slunk into the camp through the thorn / gorse tunnel, her green eyes narrowed. The warrior glanced over her shoulder to make sure that Bumblestar was following her. Both cats carried prey, though most of it had been caught by Larkswoop herself.

Heading over to the prey pile, Larkswoop set her prey on top of it. Between Larkswoop and Bumblestar's catches, ThunderClan would eat well tonight. The warrior lifted her head and looked around for Wolfhive so she could report that she and Bumblestar had gone out.

@dino. // @BEAR. - Figured Lark would need to report the hunt here in the Patrols Place lol /lh

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 15th, 2024 at 12:38 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 01:52 PM
work is never done

"Well, you two look like you had a good time." Wolfhive nonchalantly glanced up from where he was grooming his paw. "Kinda surprised you chose Bumba to help you with this. You still think she has an issue with you, Larkswoop?" This was more so a curiosity than anything since when they'd last talked, Larkswoop didn't seem very comfortable with his 'ma.

[ @dino. @paris ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 15th, 2024, 01:58 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior
Flock Together Tier 2 [ ACTIVE ], Beefed Up Tier 3 [ ACTIVE ], Lyrebird's Lullaby [ ACTIVE ]

Larkswoop shook out her pelt and headed over to Wolfhive, sitting down beside him and turning to look at Bumblestar. ''Believe it or not, Wolfhive, she actually asked me if I wanted to go with her,'' The dusky-brown-and-white warrior explained, turning her attention back to the dark gray tom. ''I took the opportunity, you know, get to know her better.''

She blinked. ''That magpie was actually a threat, though. If Bumblestar hadn't warned me, I would be a mangled mess with talon scratches along my flanks at the moment,'' She chuckled and gave Bumblestar a warm look. ''So, no, I don't think there's any lingering issues between us.''

@BEAR. // @dino.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty