Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:45 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:35 AM

Old May 15th, 2024, 05:44 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Fireflyflicker
ShadowClan Warrior
The Collector [ ACTIVE ], Mind Reader [ ACTIVE ]

Fireflyflicker emerged from the warriors' den with a gleam in her amber eyes. She had offered Midnightpaw to take her night hunting, and she would. The warrior slunk over to the apprentices' den and stuck her head in.

''Midnightpaw!'' She hissed faintly, just loud enough for the black apprentice to hear. ''Meet me outside of camp.''

@Omari

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 15th, 2024 at 08:02 AM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 08:30 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

Fireflyflicker
ShadowClan Warrior
The Collector [ ACTIVE ], Mind Reader ACTIVE ]

Fireflyflicker sat in the clearing, giving her pelt a thorough wash. She looked up as a Clanmate approached her.

''Oh! Hello, Foxear,'' The warrior purred warmly, her amber gaze glittering kindly. ''How are you?''

@Tallstar

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Old May 15th, 2024, 08:34 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post
Fireflyflicker
ShadowClan Warrior
The Collector [ ACTIVE ], Mind Reader ACTIVE ]

Fireflyflicker sat in the clearing, giving her pelt a thorough wash. She looked up as a Clanmate approached her.

''Oh! Hello, Foxear,'' The warrior purred warmly, her amber gaze glittering kindly. ''How are you?''
Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Foxear-50 moons-Grouchy
Foxear looked towards the voice and fixed her eyes on the cat in front of her truth be told she was in a sour mood with the failed attempt by the apprentice den "Hello Fireflyflicker I'm swell how are you?" she tries to deflect the question off of herself and back onto Fireflyflicker
Old May 15th, 2024, 08:40 AM
High-Function Autistic

Fireflyflicker
ShadowClan Warrior

Fireflyflicker's amber eyes narrowed slightly. She had always been sort of a Mind Reader, so she could tell when something was off.

''Is something bothering you, Foxear?'' Flicks questioned gently, pushing herself into a sitting position. The she-cat wrapped her tail comfortingly around her fellow warrior's shoulders.

@Tallstar

Last edited by paris; May 15th, 2024 at 08:43 AM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 08:54 AM
High-Function Autistic

Fireflyflicker
ShadowClan Warrior

Fireflyflicker lay in the clearing, giving her pelt a thorough wash. Her tail would wave in the air here and there.

The pale-ginger molly was bored. If she had a Clanmate that would talk to her for a few moments, that would be great.

@SuspiciousMindz

Last edited by paris; May 15th, 2024 at 11:24 AM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 09:06 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sleepy

Foxear-50 moons
She sighs and contemplates telling this cat everything but she withholds some information but she does tell some of the truth “Well I’ve been feeling useless lately,I wasn’t able to help at the battle of the minks I’m not the best fighter then when I tried to get an apprentice to help with some hunting that went poorly.I just want to be useful she mutters more to herself than to the cat in front of her.”Oh sorry that was more than I should have said”. @paris
Old May 15th, 2024, 11:59 AM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Frostkit existed.

(Closed activity post)

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old May 15th, 2024, 06:07 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
89/100

The fluffy, black-furred apprentice had been anticipating the warrior’s arrival, so practically as soon as Fireflyflicker’s head poked into the den, Midnightpaw was up and on her feet. “Coming.”

She slipped out of her own nest–which had been a little bit over-crowded lately, but nevertheless–and quietly navigated her way out of the apprentice’s den and out into the clearing to meet up with the ginger molly.

[ @paris ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:13 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopywhisker
Warrior || He/him || 11 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Bringing Whitetwist home was a miserable affair. Goopywhisker did not utter a word the whole way home; not that he could if he wanted to. The killer's fur tuft was clenched in his jaws - the only evidence they had.

Once they arrived back in camp, he looked to Mumblemoth for help unsticking Whitetwist from his own sticky pelt. The poor warrior was still dripping in blood, and had even stained all of Goopywhisker's side a dark crimson. The warrior felt sick, angry, sad. He wanted justice and vengeance and a proper burial for the fallen warrior, but the clan unfortunately needed to know the gory details.

After getting Whitetwist's corpse unstuck, Goopywhisker gently placed the unknown clump of fur on the ground and covered it with his paw. Now it wouldn't blow away and he had use of his mouth again! Not that he was looking forward to this in any way... but it had to be done.

"S-shadowclan!" He called, voice cracking awkwardly. "Whitetwist's b-body has been found out in the I-icy heartlands by Mumblemoth and I. A-after I carefully examined them it's c-clear they were murdered by a c-cat. Blood was e-everywhere, and l-long claw marks litter Whitetwist's pelt. I... I can't s-say for sure which clan b-but there was only Shadowclan s-scent. W-whats worse is.... is....." He gulped, trying to push down another sudden wave of nausea. He breathed in, out, then in again before continuing. "W-who ever did this... they a-ate parts of the body." He stopped then, allowing the clan to process the information. To grieve their clanmate. He squirmed awkwardly in his now seated position near the body, but did not move. There was one key detail he still needed to share.

"The only evidence w-we have is this." A paw raised to show the crimson tuft of fur held in between his claws. It really wasn't much, and the true color couldn't be identified with the blood stained into it... but it was something. "I found it in between W-whitetuft's claws."

TLDR: Goopywhisker and Mumblemoth have brought back the body of Whitetwist. It's clear that they've been murdered! The only evidence found was a single tuft of fur in between Whitetwist's claws.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @sillycreatur @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Forgetfulshape @Slickback! @Lucythecat

Last edited by Poprock; May 15th, 2024 at 10:14 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 10:25 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poprock View Post
Goopywhisker
Warrior || He/him || 11 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Bringing Whitetwist home was a miserable affair. Goopywhisker did not utter a word the whole way home; not that he could if he wanted to. The killer's fur tuft was clenched in his jaws - the only evidence they had.

Once they arrived back in camp, he looked to Mumblemoth for help unsticking Whitetwist from his own sticky pelt. The poor warrior was still dripping in blood, and had even stained all of Goopywhisker's side a dark crimson. The warrior felt sick, angry, sad. He wanted justice and vengeance and a proper burial for the fallen warrior, but the clan unfortunately needed to know the gory details.

After getting Whitetwist's corpse unstuck, Goopywhisker gently placed the unknown clump of fur on the ground and covered it with his paw. Now it wouldn't blow away and he had use of his mouth again! Not that he was looking forward to this in any way... but it had to be done.

"S-shadowclan!" He called, voice cracking awkwardly. "Whitetwist's b-body has been found out in the I-icy heartlands by Mumblemoth and I. A-after I carefully examined them it's c-clear they were murdered by a c-cat. Blood was e-everywhere, and l-long claw marks litter Whitetwist's pelt. I... I can't s-say for sure which clan b-but there was only Shadowclan s-scent. W-whats worse is.... is....." He gulped, trying to push down another sudden wave of nausea. He breathed in, out, then in again before continuing. "W-who ever did this... they a-ate parts of the body." He stopped then, allowing the clan to process the information. To grieve their clanmate. He squirmed awkwardly in his now seated position near the body, but did not move. There was one key detail he still needed to share.

"The only evidence w-we have is this." A paw raised to show the crimson tuft of fur held in between his claws. It really wasn't much, and the true color couldn't be identified with the blood stained into it... but it was something. "I found it in between W-whitetuft's claws."

TLDR: Goopywhisker and Mumblemoth have brought back the body of Whitetwist. It's clear that they've been murdered! The only evidence found was a single tuft of fur in between Whitetwist's claws.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @sillycreatur @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Forgetfulshape @Slickback! @Lucythecat

Bloomingblaze-She/Her

-------------

Bloomingblaze stared at Goopywhisker. The poor cat had just become a warrior and already found a body?
"What do you mean ate!?" She questioned, looking at the body. Someone in the clan was a cannibal. They had to find out who it was.

-------------