Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old May 15th, 2024, 02:18 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Springkit
[Open]

The grey and white kitten had been sleeping in his den when sounds from outside made him blink open his eyes and lift his head. A meeting was being called. Again? Hadn't there been one recently? He didn't know how the previous one had ended, sure, but what had happened so soon that another meeting was required? And more importantly, was it something he wanted to know..? Memories of the last meeting's events still plagued his nightmares and he couldn't shake the uncomfortable of one of his clanmates threatening another.

Shaking his pelt a little, Springkit decided to at least try and attend, since he was pretty sure kits were allowed on meetings now, at least usually and unless the leader said otherwise. His mother stayed by the nursery entrance, but Springkit wanted to be with his clanmates. He picked one of the kinder-looking ones and moved in their direction. "Mind if I sit here?"

@Dust - Cherryswirl

Cowskip

A raised voice from outside and her kit string beside her made the sleepy queen carefully open up an eye. Meeting? Right meetings. Again. A small yawn parted her jaws as she stood up (doing her best to put on an expression braver than what she felt like), but she couldn't bring herself to go much further than outside the nursery, where she settled, soft eyes following Springkit as he went on by himself. 'Let him if he wants to.' As long as nothing like the last meeting happened again. Cowskip herself had still not been able to stop picturing her sibling's bleeding body, but at least Springkit hadn't witnessed that. At least Springkit didn't know.

Hawkcatcher's finder

_______________ Tracker _______________
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Cowskip - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Purrks: Hawkcatcher has Mind Reader, Wyvern has Dreamwalker

Last edited by Luminous; May 16th, 2024 at 06:07 AM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 02:22 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw, Honeystep and Sharkhail gathered to watch the meeting. None of them seemed to be very impressed to what was going on. Least happy would have to be Honeystep being soft to the core the last meeting was just.. Well she lied to pretend it was just a bad dream and nothing else. Let's hope not for another nightmare.
Old May 15th, 2024, 04:13 AM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Springburst
She/Her ▵ Beefed up [tier 2](active), Lyrebird's Lullaby(active), Shadow fiend
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Oh how nice it was to be back at home to sleep on a nice nest that took time to make instead of the quick ones she made beforehand. Sadly she hadn't made it back in time to join them at the gathering but at least she was here finally. Just from the looks of everyone who was returning along with Fadingsuns demeanor, she could say it didn't go well. One green eye narrowed as she judged the supposedly new leader, when did they replace Birdsnow. The warrior hadn't all that much trusted him when he was a deputy and now he was the leader, she didn't like any of this. Fluffy tail curled in closer to her to cover her legs, her shoulders getting a bit tense. Springburst wasn't getting any good feelings about this abrupt meeting, something telling her to keep her guard up.

She glanced around to see if cormie was anywhere close by yet or if she had joined the gathering. Being back now she wasn't going to let the other out of her sight, obviously, this clan was still up to no good. She wouldn't have faith in them not doing so till she could see this place going through one whole moon of no problems. For now, she would suck it up and worry about herself and cormie when any problems arose. Her eye shot over to the spot where a deputy would normally sit but saw no one. Were they trying to copy shadowclan with their endless streaks of not having a deputy? It sure would seem so if there was currently no one in the spot, disappointing.

header art by night/nyx
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old May 15th, 2024, 05:12 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Rosehawk
RiverClan Warrior

Hearing Fadingsun's call, Rosehawk slunk from the warriors' den and padded gracefully over to the Floodstone. She noticed Dusklion's apprentice, Cobwebpaw, sitting alone, so she swerved and decided to see what was on her mind.

Sitting down beside the apprentice, Rosehawk wrapped her tail around her shoulders. ''Is something wrong, Cobwebpaw?''

@sillycreatur - occultation called a meeting, so I took the opportunity lol

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 15th, 2024, 05:23 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

hailstorm heard the call and walked up thinking about what it could be this time
Old May 15th, 2024, 05:37 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Wink Re: RiverClan Floodstone

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon stumbled clumsily out of her den, her jaws parted in a loud yawn as she made her way to the Floodstone. She had to will herself to stay awake and that's what made her even more tired. She couldn't nap during the day and now she couldn't even really nap at night, will she ever get sleep? Ugh, maybe not.

Sleep could wait though. If it turned out that Windclan or Thunderclan or whatever was declaring war then they needed to know right away even if that just so happened to be the middle of the night.

"Let's go." She mumbled, her voice heavy with sleep.

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\6 moons/Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Marigoldkit watched curiously from the nursery. She hadn't really tried to watch a meeting before because of what Lark--- no no.... Because of what Bird--- no wait wait.... There was a new one. Fadingsun. Whenever Fadingsun started these meetings he always specified that the cats who joined had to know how to catch fish. Marigoldkit had no idea how to do that, she didn't know how to do anything but repeat herbs in her head and pray she'd get better.

There was a reason why she didn't know anything about her clan though, this was the reason. But today it would all change, that is if someone didn't scold her or something. Hopefully they didn't, hopefully they'd let it slide just this once...

Marigoldkit quietly made her way out of the nursery, her paw steps more wobbly and disoriented than usual. She sat down at the farther end of the clearing wondering when she went here last.

She kept her curled ears perked as she smelt... Blood. Oh my stars she smelt blood. Strong and horrible and metallic. Where was it coming from?

Marigoldkit peered through the many hills that were her clanmates to see small patch of sand was red. Red, red, red, red. Marigoldkit suddenly didn't want anything to do with this meeting.

[open!]

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 15th, 2024, 06:37 AM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

ThunderChaser
(Activity post)
“Oh my Stars. Can we be done with the meetings EVERY OTHER DAY, for crying out loud.”
The cat said sitting in the back.

Old May 15th, 2024, 06:49 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

It was so late, and mudsmoke was absolutely exhausted. He entered camp with the rest of the cats from the gathering and broke of from the group heading towards the warriors den where his warm and welcoming nest was surely waiting for him. He had been on a hunting patrol, and honey gathering punishment and to a gathering, there was nothing on his mind OTHER than flopping down into his messed up mossy nest and completely passing out but by the sound of Fadingsuns yowl he knew that was not going to happen just yet.valmost like on autopilot, Mudsmoke made his way to usual spot in the clear and glared incredulously up at the floodstone where Fadingsun stood calling a clan meeting. What could be so important that this meeting could wait till morning?

He would be mousebrained to not to think something was up, the was no way in Starclan that Fadingsun would call a meeting at this stars forsaken time if it hadn't been important. He just hoped it wasn't another execution. He had sort of an idea what was going to most likely be in the meeting, Fadingsun was obviously going to exile Sweetsong and honestly Mudsmoke didn't mind that. The other reason, well he was unsure about that. All he knew was as soon as this was over he was heading straight to his nest and sleeping!
{ O P E N }

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Aspenkit
he/him |4 moons | RC | Reckless, naturally energetic | a little fighter and future nuisance
__________________________________________________ __

Aspenkit had never been to a clan meeting before, he had always avoided them. They were boring, all you had to was sit and listen! Can you believe that? Well actually he was wrong, he had heard alot of the cats around clan gossip or talking about the last meeting. Some of the kits even talked about something- someone called fogmuzzle- in simple he missed out on a really cool meeting and he wouldn't allow himself to miss anything ever again!

He had already been waiting to see his clanmates return from the gathering and ask what had happened, unlike most of the other kits he didn't have a mom in the clan so there was no one to force him to go to bed. He watched as Fadingsun leapt up onto the floodstone and began to call a meeting, at night time? That was new- he thinks. Just as he was about to step paw out of the nursery, a different figure- kit! Walked passed him. He recognised her, didn't remember her name but he had seen her in the nursery before. She didn't go to the meetings either.

He watched as she made her way across the clearing to sit further away than the rest of the cats. Originally Aspenkit wanted to go sit at the very front or next to dusklion, he hear she became the deputy! He didn't know what that word meant but it must be important if every cat was making such a fuss about it. He couldn't see dusklion in the crowd so he decided he'll go find her after the meeting, instead he would go sit next the other kit! It could be there first meeting together. He bounded towards marigoldkit and skidded to a halt next her."Hi!" he greeted as he sat down. "first meeting too? I thought they were boring before but then everyone else was all talking about the last one which means it must be fun!" he exclaimed excitedly, he didn't notice her expression or the smell of blood.

TAGS:
-Marigoldkit [@Marigoldwhisper]
|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Artshop||Character Bio's(WIP)||Magpiepaw finder
Old May 15th, 2024, 07:06 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

StormCreek and Frostmelt walked over and sat down.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties