Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bound to duty. [p]
by silver.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:23 AM
blessed by the stars [p]
by alec
Today 12:18 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:11 AM
Former titans and going...
by Rani
Today 12:06 AM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:58 PM

Old May 14th, 2024, 01:28 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Honeypaw's Territory Tour (Private)

With the meeting and her self-embarrassment out of the way, Deadmoon figured it was time to get moving on Honeypaw's first Apprentice Activity. A territory tour was a relatively simple proposition most of the time, but Deadmoon was not looking forward to this one. Hence her desire to get it out of the way as quickly as possible. Not that it would be quick, because her shoulder was the reason she wasn't going to enjoy it. It wasn't broken or anything, but some muscle had definitely been squished or twisted in a way it wasn't supposed to squish for too long and was being a big pain to make sure she never did the same thing again. Deadmoon had taken notice, and was definitely going to be more careful from now on. As annoying as her already lame leg was, it could definitely be worse if she wasn't careful as she was discovering now.

This in mind, it felt only fair to give Honeypaw a warning. I'm going to be a bit slow because I did something she shrugged to my shoulder in the fight with the minks she wasn't bragging that she was there, certainly not and now if I try and go too fast it hurts. So you'll have to bear with me. It's alright if you want to wander a bit, just stay within eye range so I know where you are. and so she knew if any vultures were coming. With this disclaimer delivered Deadmoon marched out into the meadow, assuming Honeypaw would be hot on her heels. She started walking farther into the territory, towards the Riverclan border, right away, but if Honeypaw wanted to linger and marvel for a moment that was fine by her. Deadmoon could do with the head start, and she didn't think the kid would let herself get too far behind after that warning.
@CloudlessEve (Would you be interested in a minor vulture encounter, like one swooping and landing near them but them chasing it off, to spice things up a bit, or stick to a normal tour?)
Old May 15th, 2024, 04:19 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
Default Re: Honeypaw's Territory Tour (Private)

Honeypaw
7 Moons
7/100
Purrks: Flock Together T1

A territory tour? This is gonna be so cool! Hearing Deadmoon's disclaimer, she nodded and followed, or perhaps went slightly ahead of her mentor. She had to see everything after all. She turned to her mentor. "It's so huge out here! Is that why we're the strongest clan? Because we have the most territory?" She wasn't aware of where they were headed, but right now she just wanted to look at everything. It was just a tour, not a patrol, right?

( @gs29513 , I think that vulture encounter would be interesting so sure! She probably couldn't help much though lol.)
Old May 16th, 2024, 07:47 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Yep, DEFINITELY along the lines of Duckpaw rather than Snowybreeze. Honeypaw's enthusiasm was endearing, and she got her first taste of Deadmoon's weird laugh timing as the warrior chuckled, snorting unattractively for good measure. Huge it is! Though I wouldn't say we're necessarily the strongest clan, certainly don't say that at a Gathering. Perhaps this was an opportunity to give her a quick lesson on dealing with other clans. Because that was a somewhat important thing to know, especially as they were almost at the Riverclan border. All of the clans think they're the strongest, whether they actually are or not. And all of the other clans are likely to smack you in the face if you say anything potentially insulting.

Ah yes, there was that familiar fishy smell. Speaking of clans likely to smack you in the face! Stay. Away. From. Riverclan. Though her tone had previously been rather light, it was now firmer and more serious. This was life or death, literally. They have killed our warriors, you would be TOAST. We're probably going to fight them soon and I'll try and get you trained for that, but until then stay AWAY from their border whenever possible. Yes it probably wasn't nice to try and scare her apprentice, but she would prefer her alive and a bit twitchy about the fish cats than bold and dead. If Honeypaw wanted to approach a bit closer to the border and sniff around she wouldn't stop her, but she also wouldn't encourage it. @CloudlessEve
Old May 17th, 2024, 02:45 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Honeypaw
7 Moons
10/100
Purrks: Flock Together T1

RiverClan. She'd heard a lot about them recently, really bad things. They were this close to something so dangerous? The idea of fighting them seemed fun, but probably not today. The idea of getting killed...not so fun. She heeded the warning. "Got it. I think I smell them, I remember from when those warriors were in our camp. Are we too close?" Fish smell gross! I don't know how anyone could eat that!