Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 08:46 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by leopardheart00
Today 08:42 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:39 PM
Adoptables :0
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 08:35 PM

Old January 23rd, 2024, 06:51 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Soft Wool, Shorn Heart [p]

Many go out for wool, and come home shorn themselves.

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 46 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

This attempt was one that Crowtooth felt..... Hesitant about.

He genuinely meant well, meant to help meant to comfort but.... He'd advocated for the exile or demotion of her mentor. Temporary sure, Crowtooth had and still did desperately want Cowtuft to come back, but did it matter? Did the tunnelers kind words to the medicine cat mean anything in this?

Probably not.

Still he tried and it took a couple of trips. First he had to talk his way past Firestorm guarding the entrance and shuttle in the catmint and cobwebs he'd gathered. Then there was the rabbit off the prey pile and the gift.

The last thing had taken a bit. The warriors first thought were feathers, given the molly had some in her fur but reflecting it felt too.... Personal. Crowtooth didnt know the story behind them but something there rang that more feathers, as pretty as they could be, would be too personal.

Really he'd just stumbled upon the wool that he'd decided to bring instead. A large bundle of soft and dense wool, warm and musty smelling with a faint hint of the moor wind that'd brought it to the territory. Maybe Lightningstorm would want to use it as a pillow given wool unlike moss didnt have to be tossed out or maybe it'd just be something soft for comfort but the brown wool was a rare treat unless you wanted to brave the farm on the outskirts.

Placing the things down Crowtooth nudged them over and awkwardly rasped "Heya Lightningstorm, found some wool out on the moor an' I thought ya might enjoy it. Thought 't could be a mite cool 'ere alone 'n the den an' 'ts pretty warm." Damn it Crowtooth too soon you big mouthed fool! "Also, uh Fire-brand said ya 'avent eaten today" Not really, he'd muttered about it, worried and the tunneler had just happened to overhear it. "an' neither have I. A whole rabbit would be greedy ta eat alone soooooo ya wanna share 't?" It was basically just an excuse to make sure the molly ate and didnt get worried she'd be poisoned or whatever given Crowtooth would be sharing the same rabbit but it was a good one. Crowtooth was a tad hungry.

The tom awkwardly grinned in a crooked way, unsure what to say further to convince her further and offered a "I can tell ya embarrassin' stories o' some o' the 'dignified' older cats they try an' not remember now that I remember 'em." He had a few stories of Bravebird sticking her paw in it, Wolffang being an idiot, and even one of Fallownose tripping at the worst possible time. It was a hilarious bait on offer.

@Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Rani; January 23rd, 2024 at 06:51 PM.
Old February 15th, 2024, 09:04 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Soft Wool, Shorn Heart [p]

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

She wasn't used to it. Cats just barging in on her inside the den. Her first reaction was one of fear. Hackles raised as the dark tom appeared, his expertise inside tunnels evident by how much better he moved within the confines of her den in comparison to the rest of them. There had once been a time when cats rushed in and out of the healer's chambers. Would approach for visits, any little scrape. Knowledge on herbs. Cowtuft had been beloved by all. Until he wasn't. Until his mistake took lives and suddenly nobody had a shred of mercy to offer for the black and white tom. Namely those who had dared offer to hunt him like if the whole ordeal had been little more than a game.

Lightningstorm had put a stop to those visits. She understood now that her former mentor had been too kind. Too benevolent. To innocent with his patients. It was clear someone had wanted to poison the clan... for what purpose she did not know. To kill WindClanners randomly? To implicate Cowtuft? To create chaos? Or was it a defined plan? She didn't know, and frankly at this point, she didn't care. For the reason, that was. For the cat? That was another story. If she caught wind of them... heard word of who it had been? She would drag herself with them to the darkest depths of the Dark Forest... and nobody would be able to do a bloody thing about it.

And yet, despite her feelings of animosity towards WindClan as a whole of late... she felt her hackles lower despite the narrowing of her eyes. Like Silverpaw, Crowtooth hadn't been in WindClan for his entire life. Certainly not for hers. Having known each other only a few moons... and consequently Cowtuft in turn, she could understand why the tom would turn his back on the healer and her. Even with the lack of evidence on the matter as far as her involvement went. Other than she happened to be the alleged poisoner's apprentice, of course. And yet... she still remembered. His indignation when those rats had suggested their little hunt. How he'd tried to keep a level head until the end. If only the rest of his clanmates could be that way... maybe her life wouldn't be the miserable waiting game it had become. But there was no time to grieve for what could not be changed. For what would not be changed. Instead, she focused on his words. On the items brought forth by the tunneler. Focus on anything other than the hateful grumbling of her stomach at the scent of fresh prey.

"Did she now?" the healer mewed with interest, unable to keep the curiosity out of her tone in regards to the pretty tabby who she'd mostly been avoiding ever since she'd had to break her heart. Lightningstorm couldn't help it. A small smile peeked through her maw. She was frustrated, of course, that the bloody tabby seemed incapable of just letting her go... but then that silly stubbornness was just one of the many qualities she'd grown to love of the fiery tempered warrior, wasn't it? "Sounds to me like Fire-brand needs to find some patrols to keep busy, then."

The Oriental mix wanted to be annoyed. Angry, even, but even she couldn't keep the fondness out of her voice as she spoke. A small tsk escaped the calico as her stomach churned loudly once more, coaxing a wince out of her. It had been a few days since she'd last allowed herself to leave the den to hunt. Rabbit was admittedly not her favorite... but in her starvation she could not remember a more appetizing scent. She worried, of course, of the possibility of poison. Of the same offender to try and spread death through the prey pile instead. But then... Crowtooth had offered to eat alongside her... Brought herbs that were so desperately needed in the face of WindClan doing what WindClan did best and fail to bring back herbs from their patrols. And the wool would be... nice. It was... so very lonely in here. So cold with nothing but bitterness and shattered hope to dwell on. She would be a fool to deny the gifts offered here today, even to her paranoid mind.

"Any knowledge is good knowledge," Lightningstorm mewed after a pause, allowing herself to relax, her tail no longer lashing behind her back. Tilting her head curiously she studied the tom, assessing him with a clinical eye before adding, "I take it your memory is back then, innit? Bits and pieces, at least? Proper chuffed you must be. Let's hear it, then. Stars know this void could use some laughter here."

@Rani [Crowtooth]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:36 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons

Whoops the tom mightve just accidentally thrown Firestorm under the bus here without meaning too. Eh, Lightningstorm didnt seem that upset about it, even fond. Maybe the tunneler had helped the warrior out! Yeah thats what he was gonna tell himself to not worry he'd set the healer on Firestorm. Yep.
"Might be a good choice ta burn off some energy, ya might 'ave ta go wit' 'er though. Dunno what happened but she's stickin' close like a leaf stuck ta sap."

That was a new habit and curious Crowtooth cocked his head, looking for any information on the change in habit. Of course, as was predictable from him in this he'd accidentally stumbled over a sensitive subject and a bare flash of any sort of discomfort would show that. Whoops, well before Lightningstorm had to answer or deflect Crowtooth did so himself, not wanting to cause issues with a rasped.
"OOOorrrr maybe 'll shove 'er down inta the tunnels an' see 'f a groundhog will tire her out. Would be a good boost fer the prey pile anyways. Need ta find their colony again though they moved.... Weird creatures groundhogs, lemme tell you-"

Yes Crowtooth, wonderful deflection you conversational genius, now Lightningstorm probably thought you were some strange groundhog fanatic. Or just weird. Good work.

New topic, now please before the medicine cat decided to treat you for being brain-dead when you were just awkward.
Crowtooth coughed, shifting slightly uncomfortably as he bit into the rabbit trying to recover from sticking his paw in his mouth.
"Some a 't 's. Memory 's.... fickle 'm findin' but triggers an' time helps."
Crowtooth was well aware there was lots that'd never come back cats lost to death and time who werent here to prompt the amnesiac. But for those who were here, he remembered.

"Well first ol' Brave, grew up wit' her an' she does a good job at bein' a fierce reliable warrior but I know better! She was a dork as a kid.

Once we were onna patrol wit' Breezefeather (dep at the time, serious guy) an' 'td just rained an' hard. He'd told us ta be careful on the hills cus 'ts slippery but Brave, tryin' ta prove herself ta the deputy did not listen ta said deputy."
Crowtooth chuckled, recalling the event.
"She went aftera bird downhill an'- well she missed the bird but not the hill. Couldnt get traction after that an' rolled the rest o' the way downhill scrambling at the mud an' yelpin' like a whelp. Wasnt hurt, bar 'er pride, but was coated 'n mud.

I refused ta touch her, so did Breezefeather an' it was too cold ta wash off 'n the river so she was stuck that way until she could fix it 'erself! Real lucky she wasnt renamed Brownbird honestly, ya'd think she was born that well how covered she was!

Needless ta say, she did not impress Breezefeather an' neither did I cuz I had ta be brought ta Coldamber fer laughin' myself mute."

The memory helped Crowtooth not take her too seriously nowadays, even when she got dramatic and angry which honestly was probably a good thing. It could be easy to forget who a cat really was by who they were at their worst.

@Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Rani; February 26th, 2024 at 08:37 PM.
Old March 6th, 2024, 09:53 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningstorm |

Despite herself, the healers large ears perked up, a somewhat interested gleam crossing her gaze as the tom spoke. Herbs had never been her sole interest. As a kit, the young calico had not dreamed of the day she would be stuck inside a den with nothing but plants for company, with cats seeking her out only when they were injured or unwell. She'd wanted knowledge. All of it. Every kind. About predators and prey. About hunting and battling. About tunneling, forming secret pathways away from the view of the stars. While the information might have been given in an attempt to deflect... to change the subject, it interested her all the same. Groundhog. It was an odd name with some clues to follow. Was there a different kind of hog? She was certain there had been a Hog... something or other when she was a paltry couple moons old. This had been of course before she had taken to heart her promise to remember everyone. To know everyone's name. To ensure no one in the clan ever died alone and forgotten.

It was odd. How time changed things. Gave a new perspective on things. Probably not the sentiments Crowtooth had been trying to evoke with his mention on the critters, but it was hard for Lightningstorm to not have her thoughts brought to her current state of being of late. It was all she was allowed to think of. To be. Trapped in this den as she was day after day to ensure that no one got to the scant herbs afforded to their precious clan. She brought none of this up, however, opting instead to nod along as he awkwardly spoke about his returning memories, following suit and nibbling a piece of rabbit, her pupils instantly dilating in pure bliss as the taste of fresh food overtook her senses, considering for the first time in her life that maybe she had been too hard on rabbit. That perhaps the WindClanners were on to something with their odd obsession for the prey.

Despite her half glazed over eyes and half aware appearance, the Abyssinian mix was well aware of the tom speaking to her even as she nibbled another piece of rabbit for herself. It was because of this very reason that it took the she-cat tremendous force of will to not spit out the bite of prey at Crowtooth's story. Normally she would have doubted the validity of a story that presented such a vocal warrior known for her ferocity and ability to go against the flow of the clan as little more than a sniveling, clumsy apprentice true. Her younger self would have never been able to picture Bravebird under such a light. But the medicine cat was not an apprentice anymore, and she'd seen enough. Had seen the way the warrior could turn off her brain if it so fit and follow the clan in decisions that were half formed with little to no facts to back up said action taking. And even prior to that... there had been the matter of her... accessorizing.

"I'll well believe that," Lightningstorm mewed, the ghost of a smile crossing her lips, albeit not reaching her sunken eyes. "Hare-brain came back one day from an emergency herb patrol with a face full of quills. 'Pparently just had to get her face up close and personal with a bloody porcupine's arse before coming back to camp. Surprised by the consequences of her actions. Had the nerve to show some attitude when called out on it, too... Mind, maybe I could have laughed a little less, but honest... How else is any cat supposed to react to an overgrown, pouting kitten with a face like tha'?"

@Rani [Crowtooth]

Old March 13th, 2024, 02:07 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Crowtooth

..... If Crowtooth didnt know better he'd say Lightningstorm was almost interested in his awkward rambling about groundhogs. Which was weird because no one was ever interested in his groundhog ramble. Or any of his ground rodent rambles, or soil density word vomits, or any of his weird niche knowledge talks really. So he easily convinced himself that this was another case of far too much hope anyone would wanna know anything about his strange profession.

..... But he couldnt help himself from planning to drop in some more info in the hope someone would hear his talks without thinking he was touched in the head for once.

Not right now though. Crowtooth has just been handed gold. "She did what!?!?!?" His grin and demeanor was probably a bit too happy for hearing about a clanmates misfortune but he'd just been handed blackmail about a kithood friend he was pretty sure the rest of the clan did not have. "I didn' know! How'd that little sneak hide a nose full o' quills from the clan 've not heard a peep 'bout this?!?" And this was exactly the type of hot clan gossip that if anyone knew about wouldve spread and fast. Crowtooth wheezed an involuntary belly laugh, eyes tearing at the edges. "She must've hid 't! Prolly smart fer a cat who made sucha stupid mistake, stars knows she never gonn' hear the end o' 't now that I know. 'f yer cruel fer laughin' at that mess 'm prolly worse miss don' you worry."

The tom continued to rasp out a chuckle, leaning in to 'whisper' "She ain' the only one wit' little slip ups~ I see all would ya believe.

Wolffang, big burly tom he 's, face an' mind o' stone. He's a kitten 'n tight areas! We used ta have a back up camp the warren, made 't myself, an' sheltered there from a storm. Fer bein' the fearsome deputy I had ta feed 'im cus he was too afraid o' being 'n there ta move! The kits took 't better but the moment we got out he swore me ta secrecy so shhh, don' let 'im know I told ya his weakness.

An' Fallownose 's no better! I told an' old story recently an' mentioned how Fallowpaw tripped? Well the details are so humiliatin' I didn' even mention fear o' becomin' a rug. The truth 's Fallownose never got hurt 'n the attack, he got hurt face plantin' tryin' ta grab a kits toy an' had been tryin' ta ferget 't ever sense. But I remember~

Ain' no one 'n this clan free o' stupid mistakes I swear! Biggest group o' dorks this side o' the territory really, worse then overblown pheasants."

No one was the titan they tried to pretend to be, all were just cats and Crowtooth could only pray his were semi forgotten by time because his own brand of dumb would be enough to bury him. He'd probably tell Lightningstorm though, if it'd cheer her up.

@Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Rani; March 13th, 2024 at 02:07 AM.
Old March 30th, 2024, 10:42 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningstorm |

The larger tom's words seemed to echo throughout the silent, empty tunnels of the healer's den, and Lightningstorm's small smile widened alongside his, finding it hard to not be swept away by the sheer glee on the tunneler's face. For a moment, the den stopped being the prison it had become these past few days. It was... almost vibrant. Alive. A home. It would never be again. Not really. Not after the conditions of her mentor's exile. But to be allowed to forget for a moment? To simply talk and tease like she used to? She would have to begrudgingly admit it felt like a balm on her broken, battered heart.

"Feel free to give her hell for it. As far as I'm concerned, she got off far too easy what with nobody talking about it afterwards. Not sure how she handled that. I don't care how bloody good of a warrior you are, you come back with a face that's more quills than whiskers, you can bet that porcupine's arse it's going to be laughed at. Gratefully, I left her looking good as new with a couple of well made poultices and refined plucking, not that she ever said a word of thanks for it. Guess that's not all that fair though, innit? What with her not being able to say much with that right tiff she was throwing about," the calico mewed, giggling at the memory despite herself.

That had been just before it all... went to hell. Probably why it hadn't been talked about, to be honest. But she would cling to the happier memory for now. At least there was something to laugh about from all this. Not that it made up for what was loss, of course. Nothing would be able to make up for that.

Even with this in mind, however, even Lightningstorm couldn't stop herself from leaning forward as she nibbled some of the last morsels the rabbit had to offer, momentarily forgetting herself. Paranoia giving her a blissful reprise as she cocked her head to the side, eyes now fully glinting with interest. She found herself chewing on her cheek as she pondered whether to divulge some stories of her own or not. Prior to this, the medicine cat had never really relished in idle gossip. She had always preferred facts over the prattle spewed around camp. The type of prattle that got far too naive toms exiled while the real killers stayed at large, forgotten by the clan thanks to them no longer being the hottest topic of interest for the rats.

There was something about Crowtooth's stories, however, that made her feel less inclined to dismiss them in the same fashion. These stories seemed less the type of tall tale spun to maliciously spin someone else's life out of control and more the type of fun, old memory shared among friends. Would that have been what her own porcupine story would have turned into in time? Had none of this happened? Had she remained in blissful unawareness of the rift between proper clan cats and the healers whose sole purpose was to serve them until they had outlived their use? A teasing story between friends? It was hard to imagine herself and Bravebird as ever being close anymore. Not after everything. But she knew well enough that just because she would never have those friendly stories to tell it did not mean the same for the rest of the clan. Besides... after the black and white tom had so graciously given up some of his own knowledge, it would be rude to let him leave without his own in return.

"I'll be right honest with you. The deputy and Wolffang both lost their air of mystery a long while ago. Was a new medicine cat apprentice myself. Seems a lifetime ago... hard to believe it was barely three seasons ago. We'd just gotten to this new spot. You hadn't made your comeback then, not yet. When we got to Twilight Falls - back then it was just the waterfall close to camp, mind - I've no clue what happened, but Fallownose went head first into the pool. Wading distance only. Not even a kit would drown in there. Didn't stop Wolffang none from throwing himself right on after and flopping around like a fish out of water in the shallows trying to rescue the deputy. Should have seen Twilightstar's face. I'm surprised lightning didn't just come straight out of the sky and strike them both down for their splashing about," she laughed, remembering all too well the confusion on Fallownose's face alongside the absolute mixture of devastation and ire in Wolffang's... not that it could compare to Twilightstar's deadpanned expression. It had definitely been eye opening to be the mature high rank on patrol that day, that much had been for certain.

@Rani [Crowtooth]

Old April 8th, 2024, 02:13 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Crowtooth
Art by Marigoldwhisper

At this point Crowtooth had surpassed maniac cackling and was just full on belly laughing at this entire disaster.

For a time it wasnt disastrous, the tom commiserating that "I dunno how she does 't but I swear fer a full grown warrior Bravebird throws tantrums rivaling the kittens!" and it even looked like the laughing would cool down for more tale swapping.

Then Lightningstorm dropped more tea and it was all over. The belly laughing was rapidly becoming silent wheezing interspersed with hacking fits as Crowtooths throat just couldnt handle the strain of his howling. "No! No they didn'! Why would Fallow even wanna go in there- Why would Wolffang go after him- What were they even thinkin????" He collapsed into mad wheezing again, simple unable to throw himself together as he became a puddle on the medicine cats floor.

It was an indignant look for a strong looking warrior, one who despite not caring for his appearance or grooming and so looked generally scruffy, unintentionally portrayed the image of a brutally strong if loyal warrior. However none of that hard working giant was present here, as a large paw beat against the ground while Crowtooth started to snort through his ugly wheezing.

Eventually he pulled himself together at least a bit, shoulders shaking as he choked out a "I just- this clan 's a disaster, no one here aint a moron in their own way are they? Shocked Twi hasnt given up on our mess an' just laid down fer a nap. Wit' all the trouble we give 'er she must be exhausted." A large satisfied sigh came forth as he shook his head pulling himself up a bit. "I don' envy yer task o' healin' these idiots either, ya must see the dumbest injuries I couldnt even think of. 'ts like theres sum contest o' who can be the biggest moron an' theyre constantly upstagin' eachother."

Another chuckle. "I suppose this 's our lot though, this is the clan we call home and the cats we love, all dumb in their own way like Firestorm." That one came with a bit of a sly nudge to the medicine cat before he shifted tracks and mused "Suppose I aint immune either, Im prayin' 'ts been forgotten (an' that Twi doesnt feel the need ta spill) but I got my own share o' embarrassments."

Actually that reminded Crowtooth of something from his conversation with Twilightstar and he shifted a bit. "Actually, off topic but I had somethin' I wanted ta let ya in on. 't aint bad an' frankly at this point Im not expectin' answers an' just wanted ta let ya in on it 'cuz I trust ya." Which he did, he trusted and genuinely liked Lightningstorm and wanted her to know about the little secret most of the clan wasnt going to know about for awhile at least.

@Alchemist Kitsune
Old May 4th, 2024, 09:42 AM
Crunchy Leaves

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Active | Mind Reader - Active

There was a purr of agreement, Bravebird most certainly rivaled Firestorm when it came to kit level tantrums. The thought was almost melancholic for a moment, a fresh reminder of what the medicine cat had shut down. Of what she would never have. But Crowtooth's presence did not allow this thought to take hold. To bog her down. It had been moons, after all, since laughter had filled her prison, and a part of her - a desperate part that craved some level of connection, tired of the lonely existence she had relegated herself to when she'd agreed to come back to this fresh hell - refused to let go. To think too much of the things that tormented her on the daily. There would be time enough for that when she found herself alone once more.

"Don't think they were doin' much thinkin' there, love. That's the problem, innit? They chuck themselves to the wading pool first and think later. Not that it solves the problem much if the thought is along the lines of Gee golly, wonder why Twilightstar's looking so bloody murderous right now," the calico giggled, loosely imitating her former mentor's voice, unable to imagine a more innocent cat's thought process.

Slowly but surely, the laughter stopped. Lightningstorm's almond eyes losing the small light that had gathered there as she mused on the tom's words. She doubted any harm had been meant by them, the tone suggesting a light hearted joke, but truth of the matter was that it hit awfully close to home. Or at least, as little of a home as she could call this confinement she now knew she lived in. The young medicine cat didn't know Twilightstar very well. Not really. Cowtuft had been the bridge between StarClan and the leader. He had been the one who had shared a deep connection with her. In contrast, the wiry she-cat felt as far as the stars themselves from the lilac molly, not really seeing it in herself to go talk to her. Check up on her. She figured that if she had a lot to handle with the rats of WindClan, then the long furred warrior no doubt had twice the burden on her shoulders to contend with. Crowtooth's words simply reinforced this, and she couldn't help the tired half smile that tugged at her whiskers. Because stars... she was tired. So very... very tired of it all...

At his question, the molly refocused, an awkward shoulder roll accompanying his words as she shifted her position to view him better. Trust. Who had been the last cat that had given her any trust, she wondered? The memory came quickly. Of the heartbroken Firestorm who had poured out her heart because she had trusted her, and it was all the molly could do to shut down the emotions that threatened to overtake her. In a desperate bid to forget the look of abject dejection and sorrow she'd last seen on the pretty tabby, she hyper fixated on the tom before her instead, large ears perked with curiosity.

"But you are hoping for them, right? Answers, I mean. Can't promise I'll be able to help, but I'll try," she offered in earnest, crossing dainty paws before her as she licked the last remains of the rabbit from her whiskers.

@Rani [Crowtooth]

Old May 14th, 2024, 11:01 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons

Not thinking. Yeah that feels right for windclan, not overly malicious but just plain dumb (and yanno what Crowtooth was among that group). Twilightstar mustve been steaming, sure no one was hurt in the end but it sounded like just a general panic that did not need to have ever occurred in the first place. Dummies, but they were his clanmates and so Crowtooths dummies in a way and he was rather fond of them.

On to the next topic however Crowtooth chuckled lightly, nodding his head at the spot and rasping out a "Frankly I'd love any answer ta make my life a little less confusin' but Ive already investigated a fair amount so I aint expectin' nothin'. Mostly I just wanna let ya know, maybe pick yer brain fer ideas how to use it an- Well it'll make more sense when I explain. Just dont ya dare feel any sorta twinge if this stumps ya!" As he shifted his bulk up to sit to better preform.

Snagging a bit of fluff from the wool the tom had brought Lightningstorm Crowtooth drew a lick of power to himself, nothing big but only enough to summon a light breeze, and released it, ruffling the the fur of the two cats present and blowing the fluff back to the molly. Given the medicine cats den was pretty sheltered and below ground there was no doubting the origin, given there was no way a breeze could get down here otherwise.

With a crooked grin the tom let the cold flow of air he created continue to rustle his fur, and went on to explain. "So I dunno when this started wit' my memory but Im pretty sure I can back ta life wit' this new gift. An' given I dont remember a lick o' what occurred when I was temporarily dead Im even more confused.

All I know is on command I can summon wind (ironic aint it) o' various strengths (that was the lower end o' what I can do) now. Not yet found an' explanation an' I aint expectin' one as I said, but I trust ya an' value yer thoughts soooo yeah. My big secret! If ya got ideas on how I might use it 'cuz I aint been a ton I'd love that really."

Honestly Crowtooth was trying to keep this casual, not a big thing but it was hard not to feel that given only Twilightstar and now the medicine cat knew. The tunneler had not even told Bravebird but this just felt right to do now.

@Alchemist Kitsune