Old May 14th, 2024, 07:07 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. View Post
Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

The tom smiled proudly at his new name, his eyes shining excitedly. Whisperinghive. He loved that name!! Whisperinghive was a warrior now! A warrior! He'd be able to help his clanmates more instead of training! The marigold-orange tom puffed out his chest proudly at the chants of his name before padding back to Dreamlight, his tail held high. "Are you ok?" Whisperinghive asked kindly. His ceremony drove his usual sour mood and horrid temper, turning it into kit-like excitment and protectiveness for his clan. 'I'm a warrior now. I have to try to control my temper much more. I need to be better.' Whisperinghive remembered when he snapped at those kits when he yowled for the death of Thunderclan when he always hissed at the kits in the nursery when they came too close. He partly listened to Twilightstar, his anger boiled at the mention of Riverclan cats attacking Twistedpaw.

@Moonraven

Dreamlight purred so loudly she practically vibrated after Whisperingpaw got his warrior's name. "Whisperinghive." She added her squeak of a voice to the crowd, although she doubted, she was heard. Some of the yowls that went up were louder than thunder. She could not see him, but she wondered if Batglare was proud or if this was a day-to-day occurrence with him. He trained a lot of apprentices.

She nearly jumped out of her fur when Whisperinghive rejoined her. She had heard him approach although that could be because of how loud everyone was being. It was hard to concentrate. "I'm okay, it's just loud." She meowed to the tom. She tried her best to sit up straighter, splaying her front paws for more stability, so she wasn't leaning on Whisperinghive.

The rest of her mother's news was less the pleasant, RiverClan had attacked Twistedpaw and killed one of their returned clanmates. She had little memory of a cat named Fernpaw or rather Fernrise, but it left an icky feeling in her chest. She needed to go see Lightningstorm, she was the only one who could tell her if her eyes would be okay or not. Fighting, she found, was something that made her feel less than hollow. She didn't want to be stuck in the elders' den for the rest of her days. She'd wither away like a lifeless flower if that happened.

She'd have to learn all over again, but she's done it once after losing her tail she could do it again if she really couldn't see anymore. "Please don't be true." she muttered under her breath and unsteadily got to her paws once the meeting was over.

"Um, Whisperinghive, if you don't mind, could we go see Lightningstorm. I mean if you haven't gone yet..." Dreamlight drifted off remembering that he'd been stuck lugging her around so he hadn't visited Lightingstorm. "You can put your nest next to mine in the warriors' den," The incentive was sarcastic at best. Whisperinghive could rest wherever he wanted to, Dreamlight just knew that it could be a little difficult to find a place to sleep in a new den. Dreamlight had always had Leechscar with her... every step of the way.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 14th, 2024 at 07:53 PM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 06:57 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperinghive
Beefed Up T1[ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch[ACTIVE]

Whisperinghive nodded in understanding before realizing Dreamlight couldn't see. "It's alright." He tried to comfort, his voice full of understanding and sympathy. He hated loud noises as a kit. Always. It had gotten better, the noises didn't bother him that much anymore. The marigold-orange Tom sat next to Dreamlight, his tail curling over his paws. Whisperinghive glanced at Dreamlight before speaking. "I don't mind!" He said, standing up and reaching his tail out so it could touch Dreamlight's shoulder. The tom smiled and spoke. "I'd like that."

@Moonraven

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; May 16th, 2024 at 06:58 PM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 04:52 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ SPIRITUAL ENCOUNTER PURRK ACTIVE ]
guys i know this is a tad late but forgive me LOL i intended to do this before but it slipped my mind

Berryfrost

She/Her

Heavens. Forgive her, Whisperingpaw. She hadn't meant to be late. Late, late, late. She was a horrible former mentor. Oh skies, how could she even think about missing-- oh, she hadn't entirely missed it. Holding her breath, the freckled molly stood at the back of the crowd, hopping up onto her tiptoes, struggling to see over all the numerous heads. Great StarClan! Why did she have to be so short?! Oh please, all she wanted was to see. . .

'Then I give you your warrior name. Whisperingpaw, from this moment forth you will be known as Whisperinghive. We honor your strength and stealth and welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan.'

Speechless. The former WindClanner was speechless, tears springing to her eyes. Tears of both happiness and sorrow, like when she'd welcomed Fallownose, her father, to StarClan. Happiness, because her heart felt so full it was close to bursting. Whisperinghive. He was a warrior now, and no doubt would be among one of the best. But another part of her rebelled, wanted to cry out with longing, because she hadn't been able to be here, hadn't been able to be the one standing beside him as he got his name.

Her heart sank, down into her toes, her rounded ears drooping. She wanted to curl up and cry, because this was where Berryfrost wanted to be. StarClan was vast, it was filled past the brim with cats, but she was still lonely. Was still. . .

'WHISPERINGHIVE!'

StarClan above... that couldn't have been..? Perking up slightly as Twilightstar dismissed the Clan and the crowd began to disperse, Berryfrost caught sight of her former mate, and went still with awe. Awe, because being so near to him made her feel just as breathless as she'd always become in his presence, and longing, because she missed him so much her heart clenched with pain.

She hadn't visited Snowybreeze, not once, but Berryfrost had never stopped watching. She did not want to reopen the wounds of grief that were slowly sealing. What did she deserve, anyway, to be reaching out from the afterlife when Snowybreeze had a whole life to live? But in this moment, all she felt was her resolve weakening, her mind and heart joining against her, wanting to be seen again, if only for a moment. By Snowybreeze, by Whisperinghive, and by anyone else who bothered look close enough.

Blazingstar had done it, Fallownose had done it, but could she? A shaky, wobbly smile stretching over her face, Berryfrost tried not to tremble against the fear of not being seen weighing on her shoulders. Letting out a soft puff of air, wrapping her bushy tail around her slightly rounded belly - her kits, the ones she had died with, the ones she would never meet - the speckled cream molly lifted a paw to wave at her former mate and former apprentice.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Snowybreeze / @ChaosBringer. - Whisperinghive | Messy post, and 3 days late, but tadaaa!!! Surprise ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 20th, 2024, 02:49 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive | Radiohead - Active

Even as the colossal tom felt the warmth of shame lighting his pelt on fire - not real fire... although he would most certainly deserve that much right about now - he heard it. The familiar voice of his former mentor. The cat he still very much viewed as a mother even after his memories had returned. Chanting out Whisperinghive's name as loudly as she could with an enthusiasm he rarely saw others partake in no matter whose ceremony was being dealt with. Despite himself, the gentle giant took one paw off his eyes - he had been covering his face with the hopes everyone would just forget he existed for a moment, but then, Deadmoon had never been the type to cast him to the side - and was met with the sight of the pale brown molly hopping up and down, making a spectacle of herself that brought a warmth glow to the Maine Coon mix's heart.

He wasn't self centered. Or at least, he hoped to the stars he wasn't. But the warrior was fairly certain that Deadmoon's celebration was just as much for him as it was for Whisperinghive. To spare the pale tom from any further embarrassment at having made such a rude, loud, obnoxious fool out of himself. Mismatched ears giving a small twitch, happiness rumbling a purr within his chest that sounded far louder than it had any right to, Snowybreeze gingerly removed his paws from his face, still refusing to draw any more attention to himself than he already had. This was Whisperinghive's celebration, no matter how ill fated the meeting had turned, and he was certain his beloved Berryfrost was more than proud! Why, there she was, waving at them both, no doubt wanting to give him her own congratulations in a more private fashion. His mate had always been so kind and thoughtful about these things, after all.

Offering a warm, loving smile in her direction, the long furred warrior lifted himself slightly, blinking affectionately before turning his gaze back to Twilightstar... until realization hit him like a badger chucking ice crusted rocks on a blistery leafbare day. Sky blue eyes growing round in undisguised shock, the tom's head snapped right back towards the familiar, speckled coat that made him think of home. The mismatched eyes that had made his heart beat fast since... stars... he hadn't known when the change had happened. It had been... gradual. Slow. From friendship to love that she had somehow returned to his undeserving self. His mouth opened and closed, wordless as he unconsciously feared it. His voice booming like thunder once more and somehow erasing her from existence. But... but she was there, right? She had to be... It had been so long since he had stopped seeing her walking through the camp's grounds, her scent no longer hinting at her presence there.

Shyly, he looked about, wondering if he was the only one who could see her. See the kindest, most generous cat that had ever graced this clan. A bold claim, he knew. WindClan was filled with magnificent cats with big hearts and keen senses of honor. If anything, however, it had made her all the more special. All the more wonderful. All the more... her. His glancing around did not provide any context clues. Did not let him know if what he saw was real or fake. But... he wished for it to be real. Oh stars, if he really was seeing her again, he could ask for no more... because she was there... and smiling... and waving at him. An action he could at least respond to, timidly lifting one massive paw himself as he waved back at her, holding back the urge to run towards her; the fear that she would vanish from any sudden motions too real, and he simply wasn't ready to let go again... not yet. Not when he had just noticed her.

@gs29513 [Deadmoon] | @Rose [Berryfrost]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 20th, 2024, 06:14 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Dreamlight's smile was brimming with delight. It was nice to have something to look forward to in life. At the touch of the tom's tail, she turned in the right direction, or at least hoped it was the right direction to follow him. She wasn't looking forward to seeing Lightingstorm, but once she got the confirmation she needed, she'd be less anxious. She'll try hard not to be overly reliant on Whisperinghive's kindness... or pity, whatever it was that was keeping him at her side, and would work at least not to burden him while he was here.

It suddenly dawned that she had no clue where her nest was in the warriors' den. She hoped her nose saved her the embarrassment of bugging the other warriors. Eager to get this over with, Dreamlight waited for Whisperinghiving to lead the way to the medicine den.
@ChaosBringer. [sorry, must have missed the mention]

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:23 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The WindClan leader, at the back of the group, padded in behind those who had accompanied her to the gathering. With the moon still high, bathing the clearing in the milky white light. Usually, she'd watched the clan get settled into sleep for the night, but she had a quick announcement to make.

"WindClan, come gather at the Galewood for a quick meeting." She called as soon as her paws touched the branch. As most of the clan was already up or in the clearing she didn't have too long to speak.

"I've spoken to Bumblestar and Dawnstar. They've agreed to help WindClan punish RiverClan for their misdeed against us. Bumblestar and ThunderClan already hold great animosity for RiverClan and Dawnstar and ShadowClan purely joining for the fun, as Dawnstar implied. Together the three clans will be forcing RiverClan out of their territory for around two moons. In around half a moon's time."
#wcmeeting

Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:30 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah

Tallgrass all tho not liking riverclan did not think they should be driven out of the territory he thought back to old stories elders told him about how all four clans keep the forest in harmony and such but he sat still and quiet
Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:37 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Kestrelsoar-She/Her(MtF)

-------------

Kestrelsoar's brow furrowed. Driving RiverClan out? Well, yes, they deserved punishment, and if Twilightstar said that was the best way to do it, she would easily go through with it.

-------------

Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:42 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Mosspaw pops his head out of the medicine den and listens.
Willowpaw listens

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 04:51 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Stonetail-warrior-25 moons-Tallgrass❤️

Stonetail padded into the Galewood and sat next to tallgrass it had been a while since their last meeting and he was curious what this was about once he heard Twilightstar mention the battle against RiverClan he instantly wanted to go and help out he saw tallgrass frown ever so slightly and he wondered if the other warrior didn’t want to fight but he kept quiet he would ask after the meeting he knew shrikepaw would want to go but he barely had any battle training and he couldn’t in good conscience allow him to go unless he got more battle training before the fight he decided he would take him out later

@Spider-in-the-corner

Last edited by Tallstar; May 22nd, 2024 at 04:51 PM.