by Omari
Last post by Rani
Today 10:54 PM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 10:48 PM

Old May 14th, 2024, 03:47 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: velli's rp finder

bapping a placeholder for willow

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! |
Old May 14th, 2024, 03:51 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

HEY JACKASS I MADE U A STARTER AGES AGO

WHY U CHEATIN ON ME!!! @vellichor:

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 14th, 2024, 05:42 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Recently I created a character called ‘Marshykit’, who is- and will always be- overflowing with drama and chaos. For information containing more depth, I have this finder application, as well as this one. The personality, appearance, strengths and weaknesses, and statistics sections are all the same on both applications. Hopefully that information is helpful. Anyway, Marshykit needs some roleplays, so here I am.

Your Character- Larkpaw [I]
My Character- Marshykit (ShadowClan Kit)

Marshykit will become known amongst his friends, rivals, and everybody else who he knows as the local storyteller. So naturally, I’m looking for cats to victimize with his stories. For more depth, he likes to sneak his listeners into the stories he tells, which makes listening to his storytelling more interesting. He likes to make his listeners the main character(s), and unless he doesn’t like them very much, he will put them in a good light. He enjoys seeing their reactions to hearing about themselves in his stories, seeing their interpretation of his creativity.

When it comes to Larkpaw, Marshykit would most likely recognize her sassiness pretty quickly. Because Marshykit thrives off of drama and personality, this would immediately catch his eye and snatch his attention. He could manage to get Larkpaw to have a brief conversation to get to know a bit more of her personality, then use it to craft up some story for her. Because of her sassiness, Larkpaw would most likely be put in more of a negative light in his story, and I can see this making her feel irritated with him. If she spoke up about any anger or frustration she was feeling eith the story, Marshykit would put a smile on his face and tell her, “My apologies, are you no longer interested in hearing about yourself? About hearing the truth? That’s a shame- you had only heard the beginning of it all!” Anyway, so in the end, this would most likely wind up being a negative interaction- and if this were to be the last interaction they had, Marshykit would keep a bad impression of Larkpaw in his mind.

~ Roleplay Dynamic ~
Marshykit is very passive aggressive, rude in the most frustratingly polite ways possible. He is the kind of character who would purposely make you trip, and once you shout at him for making you fall, defend himself with, “Oh goodness, I’m sorry. You seem to do a lot of stumbling and tripping in your every day life- I thought that you enjoyed it! I was simply trying to help!” Of course, he would be well aware that this other person had no interest in falling to the ground, but he likes being a little merry brat, so cats are stuck dealing with his polite disrespect. I was thinking that Larkpaw could find herself dealing with this personality of his during an interaction.

Marshykit can be genuinely kind when he wants to be, but around sassy cats (and basically all cats who he doesn’t think as highly of) that kindness magically disappears. Once he adjusts to Larkpaw’s 50% sass, using his own 60% of the same characteristic, he will try and ruin her day with a rude story.

~ Extra Ideas ~
If the two ever were to interact again int he future (big ‘if’ on that, because I don’t want to torture Larkpaw with Marshykit’s storytelling any longer than you’d like for me to) then Marshykit would become that annoying creature-thing that randomly pops up to ruin her day with his own sassiness. In other words, he would be the kind of cat to watch her practice a battle move, then squint at her and ask, “…Do you think there’s anything… wrong with that move? Anything at all, Larkpaw?” He would say this knowing all too well that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the move, just to be obnoxious and make her self-cautious. And once she questions him about the comment, he’ll deny ever mentioning anything, quietly enjoying the idea of making her worry over something nonexistent. That’s just a little example about how things would go. Another option would be for them to connect over their sassiness snd decide to come to a truce, adjust to one another’s personalities and become friends. But again, these are all ideas for a possibly non-existent future, all for you to decide.

That’s all I’ve got. So I hope you enjoy getting back into roleplaying, and have a nice day! ^^

~ @vellichor ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old May 15th, 2024, 09:18 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Eek, chunking PrimrosePaw at you for a roleplay with LarkPaw. She'd definitely fall in line with prim's friend roles. @vellichor

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old May 16th, 2024, 12:55 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

hi I'm here to beg for either a dovefluff and violetfreckle rp orrrr once fallen is back a sisterly rp with larkpae mayhaps

@vellichor

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old May 25th, 2024, 06:20 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
shakes u gently for lesbian Firefly Cove date @vellichor
yes, starter is going up 2day ackshually
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
Salmonshade is a father in thunderclan to four kits. His mate is Fireflysplash I feel like he is just kinda a dad figure to clanmates and I think it would be interesting to see a friendship/mentorship with Timberpaw if you are interested or like a cool uncle who has many problems but he really just wants the clan to thrive. Lmk if you like any of the ideas and if you don't that's fine! @vellichor
i'd love to see an interaction between salmonshade and timber! i could totally see her asking him all sorts of questions like how old he is and how many mice he thinks he's caught in his whole life if you'd like, i can write up a starter soon or you can!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
owo lostspark can give little lark any training
after her excursion yes. give me 1-2 business moons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
I have Spider’Paw: Spiderpaw
Male
Apprentice
sleek, small black tom with brown eyes and long scar on his side

I don’t have much detail for him yet but she’s a Shadow’Clan apprentice and and I think it could be cool with Lark’Law if they became good friends (maybe a potential ship if that’s okay with you)
oooo i'd love to see this dynamic! lark's currently about to go missing and have some Outsider Adventures (TM) but if you'd like i can let you know when she gets back! :0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
HEY JACKASS I MADE U A STARTER AGES AGO

WHY U CHEATIN ON ME!!! @vellichor:
listen its UR turn now (i think) don't @ me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post
Recently I created a character called ‘Marshykit’, who is- and will always be- overflowing with drama and chaos. For information containing more depth, I have this finder application, as well as this one. The personality, appearance, strengths and weaknesses, and statistics sections are all the same on both applications. Hopefully that information is helpful. Anyway, Marshykit needs some roleplays, so here I am.

Your Character- Larkpaw [I]
My Character- Marshykit (ShadowClan Kit)

Marshykit will become known amongst his friends, rivals, and everybody else who he knows as the local storyteller. So naturally, I’m looking for cats to victimize with his stories. For more depth, he likes to sneak his listeners into the stories he tells, which makes listening to his storytelling more interesting. He likes to make his listeners the main character(s), and unless he doesn’t like them very much, he will put them in a good light. He enjoys seeing their reactions to hearing about themselves in his stories, seeing their interpretation of his creativity.

When it comes to Larkpaw, Marshykit would most likely recognize her sassiness pretty quickly. Because Marshykit thrives off of drama and personality, this would immediately catch his eye and snatch his attention. He could manage to get Larkpaw to have a brief conversation to get to know a bit more of her personality, then use it to craft up some story for her. Because of her sassiness, Larkpaw would most likely be put in more of a negative light in his story, and I can see this making her feel irritated with him. If she spoke up about any anger or frustration she was feeling eith the story, Marshykit would put a smile on his face and tell her, “My apologies, are you no longer interested in hearing about yourself? About hearing the truth? That’s a shame- you had only heard the beginning of it all!” Anyway, so in the end, this would most likely wind up being a negative interaction- and if this were to be the last interaction they had, Marshykit would keep a bad impression of Larkpaw in his mind.

~ Roleplay Dynamic ~
Marshykit is very passive aggressive, rude in the most frustratingly polite ways possible. He is the kind of character who would purposely make you trip, and once you shout at him for making you fall, defend himself with, “Oh goodness, I’m sorry. You seem to do a lot of stumbling and tripping in your every day life- I thought that you enjoyed it! I was simply trying to help!” Of course, he would be well aware that this other person had no interest in falling to the ground, but he likes being a little merry brat, so cats are stuck dealing with his polite disrespect. I was thinking that Larkpaw could find herself dealing with this personality of his during an interaction.

Marshykit can be genuinely kind when he wants to be, but around sassy cats (and basically all cats who he doesn’t think as highly of) that kindness magically disappears. Once he adjusts to Larkpaw’s 50% sass, using his own 60% of the same characteristic, he will try and ruin her day with a rude story.

~ Extra Ideas ~
If the two ever were to interact again int he future (big ‘if’ on that, because I don’t want to torture Larkpaw with Marshykit’s storytelling any longer than you’d like for me to) then Marshykit would become that annoying creature-thing that randomly pops up to ruin her day with his own sassiness. In other words, he would be the kind of cat to watch her practice a battle move, then squint at her and ask, “…Do you think there’s anything… wrong with that move? Anything at all, Larkpaw?” He would say this knowing all too well that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the move, just to be obnoxious and make her self-cautious. And once she questions him about the comment, he’ll deny ever mentioning anything, quietly enjoying the idea of making her worry over something nonexistent. That’s just a little example about how things would go. Another option would be for them to connect over their sassiness snd decide to come to a truce, adjust to one another’s personalities and become friends. But again, these are all ideas for a possibly non-existent future, all for you to decide.

That’s all I’ve got. So I hope you enjoy getting back into roleplaying, and have a nice day! ^^

~ @vellichor ~

i absolutely adore this idea!! lark's currently about to go missing and try to find her outsider mother, but i can totally let you know when she's back and we can explore this!! marshykit seems super neat! :0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
Eek, chunking PrimrosePaw at you for a roleplay with LarkPaw. She'd definitely fall in line with prim's friend roles. @vellichor
totally snatching this up in a couple weeks once lark gets back to shadowclan after being missing
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post
hi I'm here to beg for either a dovefluff and violetfreckle rp orrrr once fallen is back a sisterly rp with larkpae mayhaps

@vellichor
yes and yes, if you have any ideas in mind for the dove/vi rp i can toss up a starter Soon!!

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 25th, 2024, 08:37 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Shocked

sososo
Timber has dreamwalker
Timber/Rain dream mayhaps
@vellichor \\

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; May 25th, 2024 at 08:40 PM.
Old May 25th, 2024, 08:45 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Could Violetfreckle possibly teach Mallowpaw how to swim? @vellichor
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sleepy

Yay! If you could write up a quick starter that would be great take your time though lol got to catch up on replies @vellichor