Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Aolani
Today 05:35 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:32 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:22 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:14 PM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:03 PM

Old May 14th, 2024, 01:45 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: Claw and Conquer - ShadowClan Event

Redrobin stopped in her tracks at Moonmeadow's lecture and fixed emerald eyes on the Enforcer. ''I'd appreciate it if we wouldn't start an argument,'' She sighed, tail drooping. ''I just wanted to host a fun event for ShadowClan but the next thing I know, I'm over here getting scolded by two Enforcers just because they didn't like my directions.''

Shaking her head, Redrobin narrowed her eyes. ''As I told Lostspark, Moonmeadow, the reason I said no demonstration is because there are training cats all around us. As I said to Lostspark, Moonmeadow, apprentices that have attended the even can look on either side of them and see training cats, who are basically demonstrating moves to them. Why else do you think I did it?''

The warrior took a deep breath. ''I don't want to argue, and I'm most certainly not trying to cause an arguement. But what I've said is true. I mean, look around you.''

[ redrobin wasn't hissing, dolomedes. I never even mentioned hissing in my post /gen /lh ]

@Dolomedes // @Rose // @taillow // @Starphobia // @Aroogi

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 14th, 2024, 01:51 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.

ShadowClan Re: Claw and Conquer - ShadowClan Event

Event [#event]

Redrobin
ShadowClan Warrior

Redrobin leapt back onto the slab, green eyes glistening as she called out to the crowd.

''ShadowClan, forget that I even started this event.''

She fixed a cold glare on Darkfall. There were reasons she had called it off, and Darkfall was clearly part of them. Redrobin gave Dawnstar and Mistlewhisker a look that said 'I'm sorry that I even did this', before jumping down and running out of camp.

You. Disgust. Me. Darkfall's words rung in her mind.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Krispedia @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Forgetfulshape @Slickback!

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 14th, 2024 at 01:54 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 01:58 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Claw and Conquer - ShadowClan Event

Lostspark frowned. Oops. That had spiraled out of control way too quickly. Sighing as Redrobin ended the event and ran off, Lostspark turned towards her mother and Mistlewhisker. "If you guys would like, I would suggest continuing this event. Redrobin did put in the effort, so letting it go to waste would be worse. Moonmeadow has already offered to show the untrained apprentices some moves. I'll go after Redrobin - I started this mess, I can certainly clean up after it."

Gaze unwavering from the two highranks for a moment, Lostspark turned and wandered out after Redrobin.

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar / @Mica - Mistlewhisker ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; May 14th, 2024 at 01:58 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 02:03 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

MIREPAW
she/her | shadowclan apprentice | 7 moons
Oh. Oh no. Other cats were coming over which had Mirepaw crouching against Mama. One of them she didn't recognize, but her tone wasn't unhappy, so the apprentice figured she was alright. But then Papa came over and he was... mad. His voice made her flinch, but there was something admirable about it. He was so... strong! But why was he mad? Oh, probably because Robin-cat had been mean to Mama. That had to be it. At that she gave a faint smile, proud that Papa was standing up for Mama.

But then - oh no. Now Robin-cat was sad and it made Mire's chest ache. She was stopping the event?? "Wait - but I wanna..." she started, but couldn't finish before the older cat was already fleeing from camp. Mirepaw frowned and went to press against Mama until she realized Mama was following after the cat. Could she follow too? Mirepaw wanted to be close to Mama so after a look to Papa, and then one to the other cat to return the smile, she darted after. "Wait for me, Mama! I got little legs!"

[ Lostspark - @Rose ] [ Moonmeadow - @Dolomedes ] [ Darkfall - @Dark ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 14th, 2024 at 02:48 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 02:09 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 40 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker had opened her mouth to murmur a greeting to Lynxshade when suddenly growls and hisses could be heard from the group participating. Mistlewhisker closed her eye briefly as she prepared to deal with whatever the hell had decided to happen.

It started with Lostspark coming in with suggestions, worded a bit sharply, and Redrobin immediately launched into defending herself. Mistlewhisker watched them, waiting for their conversation to end, before several cats decided it was time they popped into the conversation as well. At least Moonmeadow was gathering the apprentices to give them a paw. Even Darkfall decided to make an appearance.

Mistlewhisker pushed herself to her paws, ready to snap at everyone to get back to the event, when Redrobin yeowled out that the event was done. Oh no, that would not do.

"Enough."

Her low voice rumbled over the clearing. It was cold and firm, not a hint of the internal annoyance she felt showing.

"Redrobin, you will not end the event." She swept her gaze over the Enforcers who decided it was their time to shine. "Your suggestions were valid, Lostspark. Everyone else." Her gaze hardened. "Leave or shut up."

But it seemed Redrobin was already running out of camp, Lostspark offering to go after her. Mistlewhisker gave an irritated flick of her tail. "Bring her back. Perhaps we need a lesson on how to hold our tongues as well." She shot a glare to Darkfall specifically. He had certainly not helped in this situation. Redrobin's instructions were iffy, but piling on her and driving her out of camp was behavior she expected from ThunderClan, not ShadowClan. Moonmeadow, on the other paw, had at least tried to help the apprentices and tried to be nice, even if Redrobin was getting defensive. "If she agrees, we will continue the event with a few alterations so apprentices with no training get some."

Mistlewhisker padded over to Moonmeadow. "If the event ends, I would suggest you start another with apprentices that have no training. You had a good idea." She nodded, some of her irritation fading.

Then, it started right back up as she fixed her one-eyed gaze on Darkfall. She would have to have a word with him once things were figured out here.

[Redrobin - @paris ] [Lostspark - @Rose ] [Moonmeadow - @Dolomedes ] [Darkfall - @Dark ]

[Sorry this is a bit late people kept posting while I was writing grrr /silly /notmad
EDIT: I misread some posts so I updated hehe]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; May 14th, 2024 at 02:26 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 02:28 PM
<3

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat

❦ One comment, a rational critique from a feline of rank. Two comments, a repetition of the last spoken after retort. Three comments, a berating from one insolent kit acting warrior to another. One… oriental ears perked… two… lanky freckled form rose… three… feathery tail lashed in annoyance… four… a runaway warrior. Mossfreckle huffed as he padded form the belly of his den through its mouth and into the clearing, mossy hues contracted against the harsh light but his freckled form moved through the brawling cats to the verbal battle which had ensued…in and out, in and out, in and out… he was done, every reeling thought of his starry hewn mind was done and for once he did not try to hide the lashing white tipped feathery tail that usually shown only a mere twitch - no one was right in this situation in the end except for Lostspark who simply brought forth an opinion in lighthearted confrontation - ”Darkfall,” the medicine cat said in clam tones that seeped with irritated authority, mossy hues glancing at the limp leg, ”you are done here, you will come with me to the medicine cats den where you can clam down and get your wounds addressed, your anger at yourself needs addressed before you go around acting like a kit - you are an enforcer, act like one,” his words where light and his demeanour was calm but they held a wait to them, he saw what was happening as the tom stood and ripped himself apart from the inside out, the tom was older than him but Mossfreckle wasn’t going to sit and let’s wounds fester… or leave a ticking bomb undiffused in the clearing.

{ @Dark ~ Darkfall // I sped run this so let me know if you want anything changed, off to the med den with darkieboy though }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; May 14th, 2024 at 02:30 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 03:35 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonpaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

His opinions towards his half sibling were mixed. On one paw, she was competition for Momma's heart. A sibling Moonpaw barely knew and barely cared about. Her very existence was confusing to him. Who was this mystery man Momma had been with that wasn't Pops?? Where was the rest of Sleepypaw's litter? Why did she even bother approaching him?

On the other paw... they were more similar than he had originally thought. During the traumatic family fight, Sleepypaw had voiced thoughts Moonpaw had been harboring as well. Cried out feelings that he himself had felt. She was just Moonpaw but a few moons older. Unless he trained hard to earn back Momma's love. He couldn't fault his older half-sister for being so distant if they felt the same... right?

He blinked back at her then, offering her a temporary peace treaty. If only for this one mock battle. What they were supposed to do after?? Who the heck knows. He had never battled in his life! Maybe Sleepy would have some sort of clue...?

The sudden appearance of his dear mother broke his internal line of questions. He longed to leap into her embrace like he had at the last gathering, or snuggle up to her side and forget all about this event. But she seemed... unhappy. Something he never wanted her to direct at him ever again. So the apprentice stayed put, watching at the two molly's exchanged a tense exchange.

The spotted tom couldn't get a word in to defend his Momma from Redrobin, Mirepaw and Moonmeadow seemed to have her covered. Annoyance pricked at his pelt when he spotted his sister much too close to his momma, but still he kept quiet. She could slide this one time if she was working with the super cool and awesome Moonmeadow to defend mom's honor after all!

Then came the final act to this... spectacle. Momma always carried a dark cloud with her; had since Moonpaw was born. He tried his best to chase away any darkness that hung over her, but it always came up short. No matter how many sweet smiles and soft words she offered him that dark cloud still loomed above. Pops was different. He had always been more... solemn? Of the two? Or maybe that's just because the apprentice had never bothered to check in on his Pops the way he did with his mom. Why would he? He was Darkfall! Proud enforcer of Shadowclan!! Though after the family feud he had been... different. Darker. (No pun intended). In a way... even cooler than before!!

Moonpaw had never been more starstruck to watch as his Pops tore in to Redrobin without any restraint. Like he was the dark cloud that hung over Momma personified. It wasn't long before the deputy and medicine cat whisked him away, but the damage had been done. Redrobin was gone, the event was....... to be continued???... and he had learned a plethora of new insults. If dad could say stuff like that, why couldn't Moonpaw?

"That. was. AWESOME!" He whisper screamed to Sleepypaw, tail wagging. "I hope we can fight with claws now!"
@Estelle
Old May 14th, 2024, 05:21 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Half blind tortoiseshell she-cat with blue-green central heterochromia. The markings on her fur swirl into beautiful heart-like and flower-like shapes.
She/Her | 21 Moons | Social Butterfly
Purrks:
Agatha Kitty | Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Letting out a sigh, Springblossom shook her pelt and eyed the two Enforcers and the Deputy, as well as the leader. Well, this escelated quickly. What was intended to be a wholesome and essential battle training session had spiralled into something not worth being a part of. Nervously narrowing her eyes and scanning around the place, she decided it wasn't the best to be near all these superior cats when they were almost all pissed.

She turned to Mistlewhisker, and with a quick nod, she stepped back.

"I'll... Go help Lostspark to get Redrobin. She might need a paw," Springblossom turned and went after the calico she-cat. "Mouse-brain." She muttered under her breath, scowling.

{ @Rose - @paris - @taillow - @Mica }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 14th, 2024, 05:53 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The tom had been fast asleep in the clearing, his injuries still not allowing him to move much, and making him admittedly far sleepier than he had ever been in his life. Silverlark had always been the type of cat to always be doing something, unable to sit still for long unless he was guarding the camp as he did back when he was an apprentice, but this last fight had evidently messed him up pretty badly. There had just been too many minks, and he had obviously not been strong enough to take them all out. He would have to try better next time, hmph! But for now... sleep...

Or so was the plan. A mass amount of yelling was happening in the clearing, yo? He could make out some of the voices, too. Darkydark? Maybe Whisk? What was going on?

Heavy eyes argued against his decision to get up, his body aching for the first time since he was a kit. It was a dull throb at his neck, one that warned against swift movements. That let him know that one moment of recklessness guaranteed death. But if the other enforcers were yelling... then something terrible had to be going on, right?! He couldn't let them handle whatever it was alone! What kind of ShadowClanner sat back and hoped to be protected by his clanmates instead of be the one protecting them? None, that was who! Even Shadefrost, despicable and worthless as he had been had never sunk so low as to expect to be protected. True, his motives were far from honorable, but at least there was one positive in what otherwise had amounted to a waste of a cat?

Arrival at the scene did little to make sense of the situation, everything moving too slowly and too swiftly at the same time. Blinking one eye slightly ahead of another as he tried to keep up, Silverlark frowned, making to shake himself awake until a sharp pain in his neck tugged at him, forcing him to stop as he took a sharp intake of air. Verdant hues watering slightly, the tom noticed Mossfreckle talking to Darkfall and wondered if whatever chaos had occurred was done. Aww chucks, and he had slept through it? Not cool, nope! Maybe he could still help somehow?

"Yoo, Mosster! Darkydark!" the enforcer called out as he approached them, an evident slur in his voice as he forced himself to think straight. "Everything good? Everything good?"

@ellie [Mossfreckle] | @Dark [Darkfall]
| Please don't mind the silly tom that should obviously be in bedrest trying to defy the bedrest as within the rules as possible. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old May 14th, 2024, 07:51 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

he/him // 7 moons
35/100

---

Well this was certainly turning out to be disappointing. Watching the madness unfold he leans in closer to Magpiepaw to whisper to her, eyes still locked on to the older cats all but at one another's throats.

"Well so much for sparring." He meows quietly to her. "What a bunch of mouse-brains."

Maybe he shouldn't be gossiping right in front of the ones he was talking about but at this point? He could care less. Redrobin storms off, the deputy is suddenly involved, as well as the medicine cats... What fools. Scrambling around as if their heads had been cut off. Shaking his head he rises to his paws and begins to pad away from the commotion, back toward the apprentices' den.

"You're welcome to follow me if you also want to escape this nonsense."

And with that he takes his leave.

magpiepaw | @Marigoldwhisper

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !