Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by stag
Today 06:19 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 06:18 PM
WindClan Patrols
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:12 PM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:11 PM

Old May 14th, 2024, 12:32 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: Claw and Conquer - ShadowClan Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroogi View Post
Tuftedtusk
| He/Him - ShC - 27 moons |

The tom smiled back at Springblossom, watching Redrobin deftly knock his partner off his paws.

"How's that for ya?" When Robin said that to Spring, he bounded forward, aiming for her face, but attempting for a feint. If the previous move worked, he would then dive under her stomach and launching upward with his back to hopefully send the she-cat sprawling.

[ @paris ; @Starphobia ]

Redrobin quickly dodged Tuftedtusk's attack with a quick bound backwards. She quickly raced forward and attempted to graze a paw down Tuftedtusk's side. If her blow landed, the calico would stop shortly behind her opponent and kick out with strong hind legs that would send Tuftedtusk reeling into Springblossom, who she had seen get up.

@Starphobia

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 14th, 2024 at 12:34 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 12:41 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Claw and Conquer - ShadowClan Event

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Half blind tortoiseshell she-cat with blue-green central heterochromia. The markings on her fur swirl into beautiful heart-like and flower-like shapes.
She/Her | 21 Moons | Social Butterfly
Purrks:
Agatha Kitty | Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Just as she had expected. This she-cat was very skilled indeed. Definitely one of the strongest fighters she had met. But she was not going to let that discourage her.

With a swift kick of her hind legs, Springblossom bounded forward, towards Redrobin. Eyeing the two cats, and quickly noticing Redrobin's oncoming attack to Tuftedtusk, she lashed forward with a sheathed paw, attempting to block Redrobin's blow and kick her way from the tom.

{ @Aroogi - @paris }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 14th, 2024, 12:46 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Half blind tortoiseshell she-cat with blue-green central heterochromia. The markings on her fur swirl into beautiful heart-like and flower-like shapes.
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Just as she had expected. This she-cat was very skilled indeed. Definitely one of the strongest fighters she had met. But she was not going to let that discourage her.

With a swift kick of her hind legs, Springblossom bounded forward, towards Redrobin. Eyeing the two cats, and quickly noticing Redrobin's oncoming attack to Tuftedtusk, she lashed forward with a sheathed paw, attempting to block Redrobin's blow and kick her way from the tom.

{ @Aroogi - @paris }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

[ Powerplay Permissions Granted by @/Starphobia ]

Green eyes landed on Springblossom as Redrobin saw the she-cat slinking towards her. As Springblossom lashed out, the host of the event pulled back and easily dodged the attack.

Not making a sound, Redrobin rushed forward and grasped Springblossom by the scruff - not harshly, but hard enough to stun her. As she did, she flung the warrior to the side and pinned her down to the ground with strong paws.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Old May 14th, 2024, 12:50 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Russetpaw-They/Them

--------------

Russetpaw looked around for an apprentice with about the same amount of experience that they had. To be honest, they hadn't really talked to any other apprentice yet.
Russetpaw spotted Pigeonpaw, one of the other apprentices without a partner. Why not?
They padded over to the other apprentice "Wanna be partners?" They asked.

-------------

@Luminous

Old May 14th, 2024, 12:51 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Springblossom
Purrks:

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
With a startled yelp as Redrobin lunged at her, Springblossom suddenly found herself pinned underneath the strong she-cat's paws. Letting out a breathless laugh, she lifted a paw up in a mock-surrender.

"Damn, Redrobin, you're really good at this. I've never had another warrior beat me this bad," She purred, her tail twitching under her. She diverted her gaze from the calico cat and glanced over to Tuftedtusk.

{ @paris }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 14th, 2024, 12:53 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Lostspark hadn't intended to join this event, but when she spotted a few of her own kits, some without any training, she could not sit back any longer. Prowling over to Redrobin, Lostspark eyed the fighting warrior. Lovely. She had already paired off with two other cats without elaborating.

"Two things for you to answer, Redrobin, if you're done with your posturing." The lithe grey feline drawled, plumed tail flicking.

"One, if apprentices are meant to pair up with apprentices, how will those with no training learn with mere verbal instructions, much less nothing? Battle moves are acted out and slowed down when they are taught, and then repeated in their natural forms. If all the apprentices see is warriors and their peers fighting in real time, with no inkling of what the blur of moves actually boil down to in their simplest forms, how will they pick it up?"

Cocking her head to the side, Lostspark idly slid out her claws and lifted a paw to inspect them. "And second, Redrobin, a full warrior of ShadowClan should be able to handle the scrape of claws, the sting of pain. I understand telling the apprentices to keep their claws in, and I agree with that. Untrained apprentices should first practice with claws sheathed, lest they injure themselves." She returned her paw to the ground.

"And while I would have cautioned cats to keep their claws sheathed in cases where our herb supply was running low... I can say that ShadowClan's herb supply is currently thankfully brimming. We can handle a couple injuries, unless it's too much to place trust in ShadowClan's warriors not to do something stupid like fatally injuring their Clanmate?"

[ @paris - Redrobin ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 14th, 2024, 01:11 PM
High-Function Autistic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Lostspark hadn't intended to join this event, but when she spotted a few of her own kits, some without any training, she could not sit back any longer. Prowling over to Redrobin, Lostspark eyed the fighting warrior. Lovely. She had already paired off with two other cats without elaborating.

"Two things for you to answer, Redrobin, if you're done with your posturing." The lithe grey feline drawled, plumed tail flicking.

"One, if apprentices are meant to pair up with apprentices, how will those with no training learn with mere verbal instructions, much less nothing? Battle moves are acted out and slowed down when they are taught, and then repeated in their natural forms. If all the apprentices see is warriors and their peers fighting in real time, with no inkling of what the blur of moves actually boil down to in their simplest forms, how will they pick it up?"

Cocking her head to the side, Lostspark idly slid out her claws and lifted a paw to inspect them. "And second, Redrobin, a full warrior of ShadowClan should be able to handle the scrape of claws, the sting of pain. I understand telling the apprentices to keep their claws in, and I agree with that. Untrained apprentices should first practice with claws sheathed, lest they injure themselves." She returned her paw to the ground.

"And while I would have cautioned cats to keep their claws sheathed in cases where our herb supply was running low... I can say that ShadowClan's herb supply is currently thankfully brimming. We can handle a couple injuries, unless it's too much to place trust in ShadowClan's warriors not to do something stupid like fatally injuring their Clanmate?"

[ @paris - Redrobin ]

Redrobin's eyes narrowed. ''The entire point of me telling our Clanmates to keep their claws sheathed, Lostspark, is because ShadowClan doesn't need anymore injuries, especially not after the battle with the minks. You and Mossfreckle have had enough on your paws,'' The calico's tail tip twitched irritably with the medicine cat. This was her event that she was hosting.

''And to answer the first question,'' The warrior quickly put in, green eyes hardening. Redrobin understood Lostspark's concern, but Redrobin had already mentioned what mentors could do to help. ''I mentioned at the announcement of the event that mentors can help their apprentices by describing a move to them by voice. Apprentices need to learn by description as well as demonstration, Lostspark.''

Redrobin forced her fur flat. This was her medicine cat that she was talking to. No, wait. Enforcer. Lostspark wasn't a medicine cat anymore. Mossfreckle was ShadowClan's Medicine cat now. But, Lostspark was Dawnstar's kit, and she couldn't afford to tick off Dawnstar by angering Lostspark. ''I am hosting this event, and this event goes by ShadowClan's rules as well as the rules I have come up with. If I say claws sheathed, then that means claws sheathed. If I say no demonstration, then I mean no demonstration. Besides,'' Redrobin added. ''the only reason I said no demonstration is because, in this clearing, there are training cats all around us. Apprentices can look to either side of them and see training cats and moves that they can practice. An enemy, Lostspark, isn't going to wait for a cat to be demonstrated to.''

She glanced back at Springblossom and Tuftedtusk. ''Now, if you excuse me, I have to get back to training with these two.'' Redrobin whipped around and bounded back towards her trainees, clearly having ended the conversation with Lostspark.

Redrobin dipped her head appreciatively to Springblossom. ''Thank you. Not a lot of cats tell me that.''

@Starphobia // @Aroogi

Last edited by paris; May 14th, 2024 at 01:23 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 01:20 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

MIREPAW
she/her | shadowclan apprentice | 7 moons
Too busy playing with a rock near the wall of camp, Mirepaw hadn't heard the first call together. But then Mama's voice came to her ear and the little apprentice shot up with a grin. "Mama!" she called, bounding over to her and rubbing her head against her leg with a purr. A sharp voice was speaking to her Mama though and she looked up. Why was she talking to Mama like that? "Hey, you can be a little nicer! That's my Mama you're talking to!" the apprentice called after Redrobin, wondering where the friendly cat from the patrol had gone. But because she felt bad being mean, she quickly offered an apologetic smile.

Now turning to Mama, Mirepaw beamed up at her with a swish of her tail. "Hi Mama!" She wanted to start making more of an effort with Mama, especially since their family seemed split up these days. "What are you doing? Are you helping with the event? Can I help?" She wasn't entirely sure what was going on but if Mama was helping she wanted to help too! A bright smile spread across her face as she bounced from paw to paw.

[ Lostspark - @Rose ]
[ hi i saw an opportunity for lostmire bonding and snatched it ty also figured it wouldn't hurt to get mire some training ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 14th, 2024, 01:36 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC Enforcer | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow padded towards Redrobin as she called together another battle event with some starting words that the enforcer was smiling a bit at. If anything they focused more on battle than anything else, which wasn’t bad yes, it was just a bit inaccurate. After all, it wasn't too long ago that Moonmeadow was gathering under Lynxshade as the older enforcer called the warriors and apprentices forward to practice some battle training before the now pushed back raid. That seemed like a while ago now. It's been a moon or so, yes? Who knows. Her hazy green eyes moved through the gathering cats and noticed that the Shadow queen and her right paw were waiting around the edges, hehe. Though Mistlewhisker and Dawnstar would sweep whoever they faced likely.

Well then, it was her inner calling to help out the apprentices with little to no training so they could face their clan mates in a spar that was a little more balanced. Oh wait what? Only talking? So surely… Redrobin meant demonstrations just like not on others which really… most demonstrations usually weren’t? Besides like, some more complicated ones. Yeah, that must be it. There was no way you could properly teach battling with just words at least for some cats that were better with visual learning like Moonmeadow was. She knows for a fact that they would've gotten a single thing from words alone. Anyways, teaching time. The enforcer padded out and called out to the gathering ‘paws. Oh wait, the apprentices were together? Well uhh, yeah Moon here needs to move in before they can start reinforcing bad posture and they need more practice to work that out.

All ‘paws in fights or not with no training, let’s go over a couple of things with ‘ol moon here so we have a better paw on proper fighting! Don’t want you to get stuck and needing to relearn anything.” Oh and then her rounded ear flicked as she heard her pal Lostspark sharing some words that the enforcer certainly agreed with, hence the lessons. Moonmeadow sent the other molly a smile and a grateful nod of the head, “Couldn’t have said it better myself, dear!” Now then, back to the apprentices, Moonmeadow shot a reassuring smile and waved her tail at any of the joining cats. Though then Redrobin was hissing at Lostspark and that certainly wouldn’t fly, regardless of if this was their event or not. Moonmeadow motioned for the apprentices to wait a small bit and padded over to Redrobin and Lostspark, “Now then, Redrobin, this was a brilliant idea. Always good to practice, though you gotta be willing to adjust to feedback. Some cats just can’t learn from words alone and some moves are hard to explain with only words. Demonstrations are a necessary part of learning and excluding them can mean leaving many apprentices floundering and trying to make sense of something, and then potentially teaching themselves bad postures and positions and techniques that they’ll have to spend more time down the trail unlearning all that when it could’ve been prevented. Fights move a bit too fast to learn from when it’s not slowed down for the younger ‘paws, which can also be a concern.

Oh, stars, haven’t lectured this long in a while. For your words on an enemy not waiting for a cat to be shown a demonstration… uhh, do you not understand the point of training? You teach so that the littles can learn how to do things, once they get the lessons and any additional help they need, they won’t need it repeated during a fight.” Moonmeadow also didn’t like the way that Redrobin spoke to Lostspark, “Another thing, doesn’t quite look good to be telling a cat what they can and can’t do and then throw a fit when they do it back.” Oh little Mirepaw! What a fierce warrior. Moonmeadow offered the ‘paw a smile. Don’t need Moon here when Mirepaw was here for a rescue. Then she turned back to Redrobin.
[ @paris - Redrobin | @Rose - Lostspark | @taillow - Mirepaw ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 14th, 2024 at 01:39 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 01:44 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall: "The Spectre"

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

CW: Dissociation

The Spectre hadn’t initially intended to join the event. After all, such asinine displays of showmanship were far beneath him and he was still harboring a slight limp from the battle with the minks. If he was going to spar, he was going to do it properly, not in some pathetic manner. There was one thing that rubbed him the wrong way as he listened from one corner of the camp. The rules were… pathetic, to say the least. Very much unlike the values that Darkfall’s generation of warriors and the ones before him had been raised on. They were odd, peculiar even, and frankly, he thought that they didn’t make a lick of sense. However, as Dawnstar (whom he saw out of the corner of his bright blue eyes) said nothing, he too decided he would say nothing.

That was until he noticed Lostspark. The former (current?) healer approached the event “host” if one could call them that, and asked some questions for clarity. Good, someone had to. The answer that followed left a sour taste in his mouth. Redrobin’s arguments lacked sense, given the rebuttal that Lostspark had given, and she seemed to be lording over her, and for what? Because she was hosting the event? Nonsense.

The Spectre was angry. Very angry, and deep down in the corner of his mind he had been confined to, Darkfall too was angry. He could feel the length of his coat bristling and instinctively flexed his claws. No one talked to a medicine cat that way, much less a previous and upcoming enforcer. Rising to his full height, the massive maine-coon mix marched over to where Redrobin was. He was pissed. It wasn’t for the fact that it was Lostspark (okay, maybe a tiny bit of it was), but more so for the blatant disrespect and assumption that she knew better.

”You.” He spoke in a low growl as he got closer. To the side, he noticed that one of his elder daughters was accompanying her mother. Moonmeadow had already beaten him to lecturing the warrior, but it wasn't nearly enough -- he had to put her in her place properly. ”What do you know? He asked, voice carrying a dangerous edge to it. ”You say that our medicine cats have their paws full, however, one clearly just told you that they didn’t. Additionally, just who in StarClan’s name do you think you are to speak in such a manner to a superior? You think just because you’re hosting the event you have some sort of power?”

”And don’t get me started on your rules. What kind of dumbass decides that there should be no demonstration? You’re doing little more than encouraging poor posture and even worse technique which will only harm the apprentices in the long run.” His voice was raising as he dug into the other warrior more fiercely ”Like Moonmeadow said, looking at cats going full speed during battle, regardless of whether or not it’s mere practice will lead to absolutely nothing. It’s too fast for an apprentice to follow, especially if they don’t know what they’re doing or what to look out for.”

”Lastly.” He snarled, tail lashing dangerously behind him ”Don’t you dare spout such drivel in my presence again. You’re concerned about injuries? Mouse-dung! A real ShadowClan warrior can handle a bit of a scratch from sparing. You’re promoting weakness, and it’s pathetic. The fact that you suggested that we couldn’t give the apprentices demonstrations in an event because it’s ‘not real battle’ is proof of that. They’d have their claws unsheathed in battle, so you’re contradicting yourself. Clearly, you have no idea what you’re doing, nor the values of a ShadowClan warrior. Your behavior is that of a kit, weak and mewling at their mother's side. Perhaps you would like some milk? After all, you clearly can't handle the reality of living in the clan. You’re a weak, pathetic little cat that allowed a tiny bit of power to get to their head. You. Disgust. Me.”

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; May 14th, 2024 at 01:48 PM.