Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firestar’s Search History
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 06:39 PM
✧ iliri q&a ✧
by iliri
Last post by iliri
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Sharpening the Rook
Last post by Willie Warf
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 06:34 PM

Old May 14th, 2024, 11:50 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Apprentices Race! [ THUNDERCLAN EVENT - OPEN TO APPRENTICES ]

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 19 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom was padding through the clearing after dropping off some catches from a solo patrol he went on to get some fresh air. Oh! He should take Vixenpaw out for some sibling bonding! Take her out to the little clearing that Orangeblossom’s mama used to take him when he was an apprentice. Well she invited him on walks there when he was a warrior as well, just not as long because then… He sighed and let go of the sad thought and focused instead on his name which he heard very suddenly among some sort of event call that he wasn’t exactly interested right at this moment. He was going to meet up with Rosekit or Vixenpaw, or take Berrypaw out, or talk to Springlight, or something along those lines. Not really in the mood for all the socializing that comes with events right at the moment but perhaps it was a patrol? Though that certainly wasn’t Spiderthroat, and it wasn’t Springlight or Drizzlecloud. He wouldn’t know why any Hornets would call a patrol and it didn’t sound like one of the hornets that he knew.

The warrior trotted from his original destination towards the apprentices’ den, over to where he saw a group of cats gathering up and looked up to the source of the voice that called his name. Larkswoop? Was it an event then? Why was he called, he wasn’t planning on attending and he wasn’t even in camp until just a moment ago. His green eyes trailed over the cats, and spotted his apprentice who he offered a smile before he found Wolfhive looking up at the warrior who called them. Or at least, Orangeblossom was pretty sure that Wolfhive was also called, he wasn’t actually paying much attention to Larkswoop. The warrior padded towards the hornet and offered a nervous smile to the tom before sitting down beside him. “Would you happen to know what’s going on? I just got in from hunting and I heard my name called and that’s it, hehe.” It was a bit shy, though it was mostly because he assumed that he was probably warned of this and then forgot or something. Why else would he be called on.
[ @BEAR. - Wolfhive | @paris - Larkswoop ]
[ Note: Please ask me before throwing Orangeblossom for future reference! /nm /gen I can still do this but I may be a bit slower on responses as I am kind of busy! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 14th, 2024, 11:52 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: Apprentices Race! [ THUNDERCLAN EVENT - OPEN TO APPRENTICES ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 19 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom was padding through the clearing after dropping off some catches from a solo patrol he went on to get some fresh air. Oh! He should take Vixenpaw out for some sibling bonding! Take her out to the little clearing that Orangeblossom’s mama used to take him when he was an apprentice. Well she invited him on walks there when he was a warrior as well, just not as long because then… He sighed and let go of the sad thought and focused instead on his name which he heard very suddenly among some sort of event call that he wasn’t exactly interested right at this moment. He was going to meet up with Rosekit or Vixenpaw, or take Berrypaw out, or talk to Springlight, or something along those lines. Not really in the mood for all the socializing that comes with events right at the moment but perhaps it was a patrol? Though that certainly wasn’t Spiderthroat, and it wasn’t Springlight or Drizzlecloud. He wouldn’t know why any Hornets would call a patrol and it didn’t sound like one of the hornets that he knew.

The warrior trotted from his original destination towards the apprentices’ den, over to where he saw a group of cats gathering up and looked up to the source of the voice that called his name. Larkswoop? Was it an event then? Why was he called, he wasn’t planning on attending and he wasn’t even in camp until just a moment ago. His green eyes trailed over the cats, and spotted his apprentice who he offered a smile before he found Wolfhive looking up at the warrior who called them. Or at least, Orangeblossom was pretty sure that Wolfhive was also called, he wasn’t actually paying much attention to Larkswoop. The warrior padded towards the hornet and offered a nervous smile to the tom before sitting down beside him. “Would you happen to know what’s going on? I just got in from hunting and I heard my name called and that’s it, hehe.” It was a bit shy, though it was mostly because he assumed that he was probably warned of this and then forgot or something. Why else would he be called on.
[ @BEAR. - Wolfhive | @paris - Larkswoop ]
[ Note: Please ask me before throwing Orangeblossom for future reference! /nm /gen I can still do this but I may be a bit slower on responses as I am kind of busy! ]

Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior
Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby

The warrior gave a whisk of her tail. ''I'm hosting a friendly event for our apprentices. A race, with three sections - hunting, combat, and tree climbing. I've chosen you and Silverstorm to help guide and aid group two.''

[ do keep in mind that in the very first post, it states that warriors will be chosen at random by larkswoop. ]

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 14th, 2024 at 12:10 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 12:07 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ Folks not planning on attending will miss notes like that. It's just courtesy to reach out to ask folks before you rope them in! A lot of users are busy with school / work / RL or they're stacked up on RPs and it can be hard to monitor events when they weren't planning for one to be added to their response stack. :o ]

"I guess we're apprentice-sitting today." Wolfhive didn't really mind, he'd been working on finalizing the patrol project he'd spoken to Bumba about but could take a moment to help out if needed. "Hasn't started yet, so you haven't missed much." Larkswoop repeated herself, a little more clearly than the snippet Wolfhive caught initially. So now they were just playing the waiting game like sitting ducks. [ @Dolomedes, @paris ]

Come to think of it, he hadn't seen Mallowpaw arrive yet. A race might be good for building her core muscles - something dearly needed to make her training go smoother. "Hey, Mallowpaw! Why don't you join us?"

[ @kittycatburmise <3 ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; May 14th, 2024 at 12:08 PM.
Old May 14th, 2024, 12:21 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Ah, heck. Her Dada was here, and so was her mentor (though Kestrelpaw was hoping she could avoid the latter). Her original laziness had just turned into constant hiding from Sproutfleck so that she wouldn't get scolded when he actually found her. Yeeeees, Kestrelpaw may have made a teeeeny tiny hole in the back of the apprentice's den where she ducked out and hid every time Sproutfleck came by to look for her. She just didn't want to get yelled at at this point. Plopping down in a corner, hopefully trying to hide behind some cat, Kestrelpaw frowned as she spotted Wolfhive. Papa had said he was a baaaaaad cat. She stuck her tongue out at him for good measure. There. It was her good deed for the day.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 14th, 2024, 07:05 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Violetfreckle °•
Rapid Recovery • Collector • Master Scout

A flick of the ear as her name was called. She was content to ignore the event but it seemed she'd been roped in. For now, though, she would watch until given further instruction.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 14th, 2024, 08:22 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Oatpaw nodded

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 15th, 2024, 05:59 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
59/100

She had been grooming herself, but when Wolfhive called her over Mallowpaw stood up and obediently padded towards her new mentor. She still found it hard to believe she had gotten him. It was the sort of thing she had dreamed about as a kit, but after the failures of her Mushroomcloud and Beetail, Mallowpaw thought she would be continuously handed from mentor to mentor until she earned her warrior name. But now she could train hard and become a respected warrior. Maybe even a Hornet.

Taking a position next to Wolfhive, Mallowpaw gathered this was a training event. Sure enough, there were some apprentice filing in, some she recognised from the training event the Hornets had hosted a moon or so ago, some she didn't. Mallowpaw turned her attention to Larkswoop for her next announcement.

@BEAR.
Old May 17th, 2024, 07:19 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

ThunderClan Re: Apprentices Race! [ THUNDERCLAN EVENT - OPEN TO APPRENTICES ]

Event [#event]

Larkswoop
ThunderClan Warrior
Flock Together Tier 2 [ ACTIVE ], Beefed Up Tier 3 [ ACTIVE ], Lyrebird's Lullaby [ ACTIVE ]

Larkswoop's eyes narrowed thoughtfully, and she whisked her tail, tipping her head to the side. She caught Kestrelpaw sticking her tongue out at Wolfhive and raised her tail.

If the apprentice wanted to be mean to Wolfhive, then she'd find herself in a group with not only Bumblestar's son, but her father - Sproutfleck - too.

''Kestrelpaw,'' Larkswoop turned to the young apprentice and fixed a firm look on her. ''If you want to stick your tongue out at Wolfhive, then you'll be stuck with him as one of your supervisors - alongside Sproutfleck and I, of course.''

''Mallowpaw,'' The warrior's green eyes flickered over to the other she-cat. ''You'll be with us, as well as Silverpaw.''

The ThunderClanner scanned the clearing. ''Oatpaw, Berrypaw, and Mantispaw, you three will be with Violetfreckle.'' Larkswoop sighed and held her head and tail high. Porcupinepaw, Woodpaw, and Fallingpaw, you three are with Orangeblossom.''

There. All the apprentices attending had been sorted out into groups.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old May 17th, 2024, 10:27 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ #flocklitterkestrel ]

The five-moon-old apprentice sank even more in her place, sulking. Hmph. Meanie big cats. She didn't want to be with icky Wolf-yucky. Dada didn't like him, Kestrelpaw didn't know why, but Dada was the smartest! Little stars shining in her eyes for a moment at the thought of how awesome of a warrior her Papa was, Kestrelpaw perked her ears. Fine, she'd do... whatever they were doing... What were they even doing? Kestrelpaw hadn't been listening, and her roleplayer was too lazy to read, so now Kestrelpaw was going to be clueless.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 17th, 2024, 07:48 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Sad

Berrypaw jumped up and down.
I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)